report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Work at Home Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-19-2007, 07:05 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Stuffing and mailing Special Letters

Is any one heard anything about this, I received in the mail asking if I would like to work at home stuffing and mailing letters. The name of the company is PREMIER SOLUTIONS. please let me know if this Legit. :)

Old 04-19-2007, 07:41 AM
Diamond Member

Re: Stuffing and mailing Special Letters

If they are asking money upfront, they are scam. Any way, most if not all work at home stuffing "jobs" are scam.

Old 04-20-2007, 04:28 AM
Platinum Member

Most envelope stuffing jobs are unrealistic and are usually scams

Old 05-30-2007, 11:17 AM
Innovative Pioneer

I have also received the rather "Persuasive" letter that they sent in the mail, along with what seems like MANY other people. This is like MANY similar scams and the fact is that if they were legit and as confident as they claim in their company, they would not require ANY kind of upfront fees at all. There are NO OVERNIGHT RICHES...I hate to be harsh or burst anyone's bubble. There are some ways to earn a money online that are quicker than others. However, you need to ask yourself whether you are trying to quickly earn some extra cash OR if you are TRULY serious in starting, developing, and growing your own business online. There are many steps involved and a lot to be learned. However, start by brainstorming ideas and take action to get things like a website up, which by the way, I thought it was interesting that "Premier Solutions" doesn't have a website. What century are we in?? Anyway, don't get caught in a million various income streams that can POTENTIALLY create income. The FACT is that many are ways to monetize your business and websites further and create additional forms of income. However, all these little techniques, systems, etc. are all things you may want to spend time on investigating only AFTER you have laid down your foundation and come up with a solid business plan like ANY other real business. I site I recently came across has a REALLY COOL software, which you can download totally Free. They have an upgrade option, but I think you will see you have most anything you need to get started with the Free edition, which was just recently updated. This may help you to get used to putting up websites and get the idea of "Monetizing" those sites effectively. It is important to learn and read, but also to learn through action and this really helped me out and didn't cost me a dime... Check it out if you want at: http://www.innovativeguide.com/hve-free
Hope that helps and keep a careful eye on links people may throw at you sending you from one scam to another. I see that too often. I assure you that this is not the case with the program above, which again is totally Free of cost and gives you complete control. Good luck!!!!!!!!

Regards,

Howie J
Innovative Action Marketing LLC.

Old 05-31-2007, 09:40 AM
Newbie Member

Good post by Howie above. I would say there are ways to make great money at home, but you have to offer something that people need and you have to offer something unique. Stuffing envelopes or data entry could be a decent way to make cash but those offers are not really what they say. Stuffing envelopes is really sending out ads for info that you provide for a price. You find that out about $80 too late