report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Chat Here
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-12-2007, 07:53 AM
Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...

Ho Hum

Things are sure dull in the 'chat here' forum here lately... where are all of the interesting people with something worthwhile to say.
At least 'Fabalous Fitzban' stirred things up!
Not like the old forum use to be... but what's new, things are never as they 'use to be' and what they seem to become seems strangely nothing nearly like they once were.
What does anyone else think?

Old 05-18-2007, 05:34 AM
Most Valued Platinum Member

Re: Ho Hum

you have TOUCHED on the VERY basis of human frailty AND machoness!?THINKING!?the pyramid is ALIVE!?and TRON must FIND the CORE!?and change it because he KNOWS!?what it should REALLY BE!?dont stop til ya get to the top!?find the groove and ride the wave and end the slavery of all men!?first for yourself and then for others!?for if you dont actually KNOW how can you TEACH by SUBMITTING to others!?and WHAT is WORTH submitting FOR!?only YOU can answer that 1!?the primary function!?the cause of your unction?the way that is true and fine and above all the mind-less-ness that pervades the world as we find it!?once we get over it!?not by conquest OH!? NO!?but by DEFEAT!?defeat of the INTENT to RULE!?hehe!!.....just askn...

Old 05-19-2007, 08:29 PM

About ALL I can think to say about all of that is:DAAAHHHMMMMUUUNNN!!! :rolleyes: :D

Old 05-19-2007, 09:16 PM
Hold your horses Bub!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coontie
Things are sure dull in the 'chat here' forum here lately... where are all of the interesting people with something worthwhile to say.
At least 'Fabalous Fitzban' stirred things up!
Not like the old forum use to be... but what's new, things are never as they 'use to be' and what they seem to become seems strangely nothing nearly like they once were.
What does anyone else think?
and what truly constitutes "interesting", perhaps is strangely unique only to the reader.
For what I once found interesting, I find no more.
Yet.......,wait........., hold on.......
wait......, yes.......wait a moment.......
Yes, you intrigue me once again.
What fickle folks we are.

Old 05-22-2007, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiseroption
and what truly constitutes "interesting", perhaps is strangely unique only to the reader.
fickle as NOT in a PICKLE but as a keeper/breeder of the JARS of the RICKLED and ridden over!?an observer of pastimes while not suffering the real times of the innocent and blameless of newsworthy acclaim!?pay the paper and the tv channel for your digestion of the exhaustible humanity of evolutionary dispensation of overpopulation of wasted fornication of the profited numbers of exhaustion of the neverending power of a god!?hehe!!.....just askn....

Old 05-23-2007, 09:14 AM

Quote:
that's not interesting. It is downright peculiar... But, I see your point.
Fickle? yes indeed... :D

Old 05-23-2007, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexx
fickle as NOT in a PICKLE but as a keeper/breeder of the JARS of the RICKLED and ridden over!?an observer of pastimes while not suffering the real times of the innocent and blameless of newsworthy acclaim!?pay the paper and the tv channel for your digestion of the exhaustible humanity of evolutionary dispensation of overpopulation of wasted fornication of the profited numbers of exhaustion of the neverending power of a god!?hehe!!.....just askn....
were you being fickle or pickled, when you wrote that?

Peter Piper Picked a Peck of Fickled Pickles. How many Fickled Pickles would that make that Peter Piper picked? :eek:

Old 05-24-2007, 03:03 AM
Hold your horses Bub!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coontie
that's not interesting. It is downright peculiar... But, I see your point.... :D
Wow, now THAT is a compliment. I like "peculiar", but only if it is genuine. Attempts at peculiar are just plain bogus & sad. But, if I attain that status honestly PLUS make a point all the while, then I BELIEVE I MAY HAVE ARRIVED!

Now I suppose I need to change my destination.

Would you like to talk about this JOHN EDWARDS CRAP FOR PRESIDENT that keeps appearing at the top of one of the pages of this website's?

Old 05-24-2007, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Wow, now THAT is a compliment. I like "peculiar", but only if it is genuine. Attempts at peculiar are just plain bogus & sad. But, if I attain that status honestly PLUS make a point all the while, then I BELIEVE I MAY HAVE ARRIVED!

Now I suppose I need to change my destination.

Would you like to talk about this JOHN EDWARDS CRAP FOR PRESIDENT that keeps appearing at the top of one of the pages of this website's?
Like most things that don't interest me: I just ignore them.
And politics? The only way we REALLY get to participate in government is paying taxes. Voting is a farce, although I do vote... :o DOn't know why I indulge in farcical exercises such as that. Citizen's duty? That could be a lame reason, eh?
By the way, speaking of politics; not to get into politcs here as there is a specific forum for that, as I think you are aware. ANyway, couple of things on my mind in the past couple of days:

- high gasoline prices. Is the real cause behind this that the higher taxes being realized for gasoline purchases is intended to pay for war funding?

- Bush vetoed the Democrats bill, predictably; stupid *******. Now the Democrats cannot raise the necessary votes to override the veto, so they have to go along with submitting a bill to fund the additional war circumstances. It seems the way this works according to Bush's diabolical scheming is that he gets the troops committed to the war theater. Now, obviously most amricans are seriously invested in funding the troops since they are committed there. The Bush cabinet can say what they will, but I am of the mind that the whole thing all along is to pay off 'campaign contributions', mostly to the military/industrial complex businesses.

- I am wondering what the statistics are for people signing up for the National Guard and the Regular Military services now. I think statistics would reflect the sign on rate has dropped tremendously. Consequently, the remaining regular and Reserve [National Guard] troops are really being used abusively. That explains the continued trend to extend their time in service in the war theater. I am really suprised that there hasn't been a big stink raised over his using national guard and reserve troops for regular duty in a war theater. They are and historicaly have been intended for use for homeland protection and aid in times of castrostopic circumstances, such as the New Orlean Katrina situation and the recent Kansas Tornado. In both cases it took a while for anyone to show up and then it was not the number of people and equipment really needed.
Additionally, the out of control forest fires, the large ones, such as have occurred in recent times. Typically in the past the Reserves, Guard and some Regular Military would typically be used to get things under control. Now, such as the Florida/Georgia fires, they are burning out of control.
Thanks Mr. President... :rolleyes:

Old 05-24-2007, 09:17 AM

life is either interesting or it's deadly!?what other choices are there!?of course,here in america we SELDOM live on the FRONT lines of life!?but the world is shrinking and those that avoid the front lines are lookin for any safe harbor anyway they can!?like the old sayin goes,it's NOT what you know but WHO you know!?the first will be last!?and...........hey coontie,the "eightball" is on my garden tractor!?actually it's a golfball,does that couint!?hehe!!....just askn....

Last edited by lexx : 05-24-2007 at 09:24 AM.

Old 05-24-2007, 09:34 AM

Quote:
life is either interesting or it's deadly!?what other choices are there!?of course,here in america we SELDOM live on the FRONT lines of life!?but the world is shrinking and those that avoid the front lines are lookin for any safe harbor anyway they can!?like the old sayin goes,it's NOT what you know but WHO you know!?the first will be last!?and...........hey coontie,the "eightball" is on my garden tractor!?actually it's a golfball,does that couint!?hehe!!....just askn....
Dunno if that 'counts' or not. Not sure where the '8-ball' came into the picture. However, if you have designated you golf-ball as an eight ball and it is on your tractor, on the gear shift, if it is located in a forward position, then you are proverbially behind the 8-ball. Is that what you're looking for?
Anyhow, hummm to yourself and be happy! :D

p.s. since most folks that once smoked have quit and statistically, due to the large number that previously smoked you are more than likely an ex-smoker. Therfore, an additional way to now find additional pleasure, other than humming to yourself is to chew some nicotine gum. That will set you up just fine. Get the high nicotine level product for the most pleasure! :p

Last edited by coontie : 05-24-2007 at 09:36 AM.

Old 05-27-2007, 01:02 PM

how exactly does 1 hum to themselves and be happy!?i dont ask this as an outright question since i find lots of people doing it on a daily basis!?for myself it means listening or repeating the SONG that lifts my heart to the place of love and security!?why this is NOT yet a UNIVERSAL SIGN of peace and forgiveness IS BEYOND me!?well,no it's NOT!?it's unfortunately the CALL of the NOT yet realized GOLDEN world of peace and PROSPERITY!?and that has several CONTENDERS of VOICE to the throne!?all of/for ECONOMIC alliances of KNOWN or UNKNOWN faith!?in self or others!?hehe!!...just askn...

Old 05-28-2007, 12:54 AM

Quote:
how exactly does 1 hum to themselves and be happy!?i dont ask this as an outright question since i find lots of people doing it on a daily basis!?for myself it means listening or repeating the SONG that lifts my heart to the place of love and security!?why this is NOT yet a UNIVERSAL SIGN of peace and forgiveness IS BEYOND me!?well,no it's NOT!?it's unfortunately the CALL of the NOT yet realized GOLDEN world of peace and PROSPERITY!?and that has several CONTENDERS of VOICE to the throne!?all of/for ECONOMIC alliances of KNOWN or UNKNOWN faith!?in self or others!?hehe!!...just askn...
I'm not as'kn... I just say skip the Nicotine gum and go for two shots of J.B. on the heels of all that! :rolleyes: