report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Conspiracy Theories
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-2007, 04:04 PM
Platinum Member

The Pentagon "Attack" and Other Isis (Sirius) Rituals

CTers are always focusing on the WTC disaster probably because its demise was so very dramatic, but let’s have a look at the synchromystic themes swirling around the Pentagon.
One of the most dramatic and obvious things we can start with is the bizarre timing of the ritual on 9/11 coinciding with the actual physical groundbreaking (11 Sep 1941) in the construction of the Pentagon. That’s correct--the Pentagon was started and hit on the same day of the year, Sept 11, exactly 60 years apart.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pentagon
I would like to mention one other historical 9/11 which might apply. The USA-backed overthrow or coup of Chile in 1973 spearheaded by Kissinger and Nixon was also on Sept 11. The event started with a bang as rebels bombed the Palacio de La Moneda, the presedential palace, with British-made jets. So we have USA-backed bombings of a important government building in Chile by jet planes (or symbolic doves, as we shall see) on another Sept 11!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chile_coup
The next step is the recognition of the occult five-sided shape and implied pentagram the geometry of a pentagon mandates. The pentagram is one of the most widely used occult symbols and is found in Freemasonic lodges as the Blazing Star and also as the symbol of the female wing, the Order of the Eastern Star.

Order of the Eastern Star symbol

Albert Pike, once Sovereign Grand Commander of the Scottish Rite, makes no bones about the meaning of this star.
The Ancient Astronomers saw all the great Symbols of Masonry in the Stars. Sirius glitters in our lodges as the Blazing Star. - Albert Pike 33° (Morals and Dogma, page 486)
The pentagram in the fraternal context we are discussing here is the star of the constellation of Canis Major, Sirius the Dog Star.
http://www.red-ice.net/specialreport...usmystery.html
In a Freeman Perspective episode about Columbia we learn that Columbia is the goddess venerated by the big secret societies (usually I think of the big 3 as O.T.O, Freemasons and Rosicrucians), interchangeable with Isis whose symbol and star is Sirius.

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...an+perspective

Columbia is also the dove (columba, latin for dove) and the person who is popularly believed to have found America (Columbus) just like Noah’s dove that found land in the famous Bible story.

http://www.wordinfo.info/words/index...ter=C&spage=19
Suggesting quite probably that Christopher Columbus’ name was attributed to him for symbolic reasons and wasn’t his real name. America’s heart is the District of Colombia and the name Colombia was interchangeable for America.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_Columbia

The Columbine flower-type is a five-petaled variety as is also the Blazing Star flower (pictured below), their points forming a pentagram and thus an implied pentagon.
http://www.sd1new.net/GardenPages/columbine.htm

Another way of connecting the pentagram and pentagon with the dove is by the close proximity of the star signs for the Columba (the Dove) and Canis Major (Sirius) constellations in the heavens.

http://spaceinfo.jaxa.jp/db/utyu/sei...columba_e.html

Indeed further investigation reveals the stars of Columba were once one with Canis Major.
Columba first appeared in 1679, invented by the French astronomer Augustin Royer. Before then, its stars belonged to Canis Major (According to this sight listed below).
http://www.coldwater.k12.mi.us/LMS/p...h/columba.html

Hence the constellation including the Blazing Star or pentagram/Sirius of Canis Major, is well connected with dove or Columba. We might go as far as saying their symbols are interchangeable. Thus the Pentagon building, in my mind at least (like the similarly shaped Blazing Star flower), is also the Dove and the pentagram and Sirius.

Now when we look at the Pentagon ritual of 9/11 we know that it was a symbolic affair somehow involving the star Sirius, which also means it involves Isis, because remember we also know that her symbol and star is Sirius, right? Let’s double check that with a quick Google search shall we… Ah, there we go good old Wikipedia!

The star Spica (sometimes called Lute Bearer), and the constellation which roughly corresponded to the modern Virgo, appeared at a time of year associated with the harvest of wheat and grain, and thus with fertility gods and goddesses. Consequently they were associated with Hathor, and hence with Isis through her later conflation with Hathor. Isis also assimilated Sopdet, the personification of Sirius, since Sopdet, rising just before the flooding of the Nile, was seen as a bringer of fertility, and so had been identified with Hathor. Sopdet still retained an element of distinct identity, however, as Sirius was quite visibly a star and not living in the underworld (Isis being the wife of Osiris, king of the underworld).
Disco!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isis#Associations

So wikipedia confirms that Isis is the personifiaction of Sirius. Now we can connect the Pentagon event with the World Trade Center ritual through Isis. I speculate that the WTC event was the symbolic dropping of the veil (interestingly veil is an anagram for evil) between the two pillars revealing the light or truth of Isis (Sirius).

Note also the winged disc above Isis; we shall see it again. This pic is a modified "Saitic Isis" fom Manly P. Halls' "Secret Teachings."

Here is a quick quote and the URL if you're interested in reading more.
Could the WTC disaster have been the symbolic dropping of the veil of ignorance through the destruction of the twin pillars holding up the veil? The same veil perhaps, which covered the holiest of holies, in Solomon’s temple?

The Pentagon symbol is the creepy corporate sigil of Pentagon Chrysler (more geometric car symbols to follow shortly).

I would like to point out a few related car themed concepts. The new tricky Sept 11th Time Magazine cover has a giant modified Chrysler hood ornament of an eagle head staring ominously at the WTC from its vantage point on the Chrysler building.

Further, the tagline at the bottom reads, "The Conspiracy Myths of 9/11," just so we can avoid wondering whether Time will look at the subject with an open-minded aproach, saving us the ‘time’ of reading such garbage. Actually I did and it sucked...

Photo from http://www.deadprogrammer.com/?m=200508 I also saw this great article at this blog about the evolution of the Starbucks Siren logo http://www.deadprogrammer.com/?p=1684

Pictured above is another Chrysler building ornament, the winged hubcap or egyption winged solar orb (we shall meet this symbol once more before this post ends...).

Car movies and themes have been big this year as gas prices have climbed to record highs. I count four major motion pictures with cars or car themes.

Do you think this is unconnected? I have also noticed while doing research for Time Magazine that the idea of oil being connected to holy light and gold, exemplified by the phrase “Black Gold,” is quite possibly connected to its importance as fuel for our society.

The golden promethean flame, achieved out of a black substance, seems almost alchemical in nature.

An oil pipeline forming the solar disc and tail of this egyption symbol. The solar disc or "holy light" formed by an oil pipeline. Surely this is a sign of derangement!

This too can be connected to another important aspect of the New World Order conspiracy, the “Dark side of the Sun,” a feature of Atenism and also represented on Time magazine covers.

The internet is the last light of truth and hope...it is truly of the people, by the people and for the people. We must not let it be subverted for any purpose other than the truth. And that truth shall spread to every man woman and child across the globe. No longer will those in power carry the sole means to decide for us, yet we now shall have the power to decide to tune them out.

Bookmark and Share

Old 03-27-2007, 04:06 PM
Platinum Member

Re: The Pentagon "Attack" and Other Isis (Sirius) Rituals

Is the ritualistic use of Columbia (Isis or Sirius) involving human sacrifice limited to the WTC and Pentagon rituals?

Apparently not; some have speculated that the Columbia shuttle disaster and even more controversally, the Colombine school shootings, were part of ritualistic symbolic human sacrifice. We can probably place princess Diana's (as a goddess figure herself) death in league with these. I want to however concentrate on the NASA Columbia shuttle disaster of 2003 and its mission patch.

Again we see here the Blazing Star of Sirius underneath a three-pronged pillar-shaped tail coming through a circle with the middle pillar eminating from the letters mg. My intuition about mg is that it stands for Mother Goddess, as this is the star of Isis, officially though it is considered to be microgravity. The patch also has the Columba 7 star constellation, the same number of people who died during the shuttle's disintegration.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Shuttle_Columbia

See the blue masonic compass?

Another MG of note is the car company MG whose logo are the letters MG inside an octogan, interestingly the same shape of the NASA STS-121 mission patch.

Goro Adachis’ newest article at Etemenanki recognizes this patch as similarly shaped to a stop sign.
http://www.goroadachi.com/etemenanki...06b.htm#090706
The article also fascinatingly compares the WTC ritual to this season's wonderful ‘explosion’ or perhaps ‘implosion’ formation. I say Implosion because I believe it can also be seen as the collapse of the three buildings on Sept 11-that of WTC 1,2 and 7. Also again the three pillars.

The circle through which the three-pronged pillar shape protrudes (in the Columbia mission patch) pointing towards Sirius, is quite possibly a Stargate. The Stargate is another facet of the possible motivation for these sacrificial rituals of the WTC, Pentagon and Columbia disasters. People like Michael Tsarion speculate that the Nephilim (possible aliens from Sirius intimately connected to the big secret societies) is attempting to open a Stargate to Sirius or Draco to escape the Earth. I am personally still trying to figure out a comfortable theory for the Stargate idea but can add that the London Eye which stands opposite the Ministry of Defense (which echoes the Pentagon itself) also seems to have the idea of a Stargate built into its design.

My mind has been filled lately by the three pillars of Masonry and the three pillars of the Kabbalistic tree of life. Specificly I have found the middle pillar referenced syncromysticly in the posters of the new WTC and United 93 movies, which led to the discovery of the holy inner light Jesus pyramid and middle pillar also presented in da Vinci’s, “The Last Supper.”

Following this “holy inner light of the middle pillar theme,” it is interesting to note the three pillars again showing up in the Columbia and STS-121 mission patch. Highlighted is the middle pillar with the star of Isis or Sirius.

We can also see the “Explosion" or rather "Implosion” crop circle as the three pillars with again a star. In fact, with a little mental gymnastics we can see this as a star generated by the injection of energy from the collapsing three pillars (like the 3 WTC buildings), possibly symbolizing the opening of a Stargate formed by this ritual?

3D crop circle which some attributed to Wormhole-like symbols (I really like these). Could Wormholes and Stargates be the same thing? Interestingly, Goro calls this period involving the Atlantis STS-115 shuttle launch the "Atlantean Gate" period.

Don't forget that Atlantis STS-115 lifted off, two days shy of the 5-year Sept 11th anniversary, which I was speculating over the last few days would be surprising us by being left for 9/11 itself. We will have to wait to see if any significant events will be marked by this shuttle mission as implied by its pyramid with missing capstone design. One historical event that I have always felt must be somehow connected to the WTC disaster is the assassination of Ahmed Shah Massoud a leading mujahideen and Defence Minister of Afghanistan who was killed on this day in 2001.

A friend told me today that she thought the pyramid-shaped part of this mission patch image looks like the two WTC buildings in linear perspective, as if one is looking up at two tall structures. With the launch being so close to the 5-year anniversary this comment gave me pause.

I would speculate at this juncture, with this convulated intricate mish-mash of ideas that seem to fit into a bizarre picture of synchromysticism, the following tentative hypothesis: maybe the Illuminati's higher ups or wizards and the enlightened shamanistic amongst the public are involved in an intricate game concerning the yet to be determined new rules to govern consensus reality as we awaken into higher cosmic consciousness. We are vying for the soon-to-be-assigned roles that the individual will play in the higher evolutionary state that technology and magick are opening to us as we head for 2012.

Some folks in the fraternities seem to want to be our masters after this transition, others probably want to help us. There could be an alien intelligence issue at play here as well. More as things progress. Conduit CLOSING (BELL SOUND).

PS I just noticed another Wormhole or Stargate circle at the bottom of the STS-115 mission patch. Indeed the three energy swishes (similar to the 3 pillars on the other two patches) are going through the gate or hole as the shuttle heads upwards to become the capstone of the pyramid as pictured in the three STS-115 mission patches shown earlier in this post. Nice.
The internet is the last light of truth and hope...it is truly of the people, by the people and for the people. We must not let it be subverted for any purpose other than the truth. And that truth shall spread to every man woman and child across the globe. No longer will those in power carry the sole means to decide for us, yet we now shall have the power to decide to tune them out.

Old 03-27-2007, 04:07 PM
Platinum Member

I visited both the Wayland's Smithy crop circle (in Oxfordshire) and the 'Wormhole' formation (near Avebury, Wiltshire.) Unfortunately, the farmer destroyed the 'Wormholes' within forty eight hours of the formation appearing; so all I got to see was a large empty space. There was still a lingering energy in the field.

the British Mandate of Palestine that began on that d in 1922. Also, on a more personal note, Peter Tosh, one of my favorite musicians was brutally murdered on 9/11/87. The Red Sox won the 1918 World Series on 9/11 and wouldn't again until 2004.

A very interesting date indeed.

Also, STS-121 mission patch IS IDENTICAL to a Stargate from MGM's sci-fi series (even the ramp thing is the same).

Take a look here:
http://www.chadness.com/uploaded_ima...ate-761828.jpg

Also:

MGM - There you have it, "Mother Goddess Mother" again.

Also, numerologicaly: M=13, G=7 (G, the freemasons letter)

13+7+13=33, the freemasonry “top-cat” number.

So, learn well people, read the signs and see the images take the knowledge from this me it will serve you well.

There is no threat from knowledge only from ingorance and non-compliance.

I am here to help the healthy enquiring mind

Bout the symbolism of the London Eye. I saw the designers interviewed on UK TV show Richard and Judy. They have designed another building which is being erected in Brighton, UK. It is a tall tower with a "doughnut" like observation ring surrounding it. This raises and lowers around the central tower. I think this might correspond to the stargate symbolism of the circle around the the three towers as displayed on the STS mission patches. (Not to mention the obvious phallic/fertility symbolism). Also, perhaps this tower in Brighton will be the third of three including Eiffel Tower and Blackpool Tower.

read the Koran Chapter 9 Verse 11 (9/11) Pretty cool. Check it out!!!

Two points; first is there a pattern behind these new bldgs going up round the globe?
Some precise alignments?
Maybe a series of towers that will collectively send the necessary blast to those who wait.?
And this game of "our bldg will be TALLER than yours." why?

And another bit with possible interest. The lovely painting of the Goddess icon on top of Columbia Pictures logo was posed by Susan Hayward who had a "special" career as in Glenn Fords "special" career.
Much whisper about both of these having some hidden connections
and being somehow "special" people. There was some talk also of Douglas Fairbanks as being one too.
This was common gossip many years ago. Wonder which studio Susan Hayworth worked for when she got the PLUMB job of posing for the painting? And who owned that studio? And how was a model CHOSEN?
and where is that painting NOW?

Just more speculations.

Wait till the REAL ISIS wakes up from her 'spiritual amnesia' and finds out how much bull-s... has been told about her and how much has be done 'in her name'!
Then SHE (56)and JESUS/archangel Michael (her now 4 year old grandson) will sort the mess out together that has been made 'IN THEIR NAME' by people who did not have their permission to do or say so...
But first OSIRIS/archangel Raphael (58)who was also the prophet ELIJAH, John the baptist, Santa Claus ect...and Moses/archangel Gabriel (54) have to be saved from self-distruction and Elijah/Osiris has to pave the way for one of his twinbrothers Michael/Jesus's return...
Elijaha nd Moses are the 2 wittnesses for the endtimes...
I hope I see that day, because I dream it is not far off...
My dreams have the habbit of coming true...
Believe it or not...

Third Cornerstone Laying in The Temple.

Purpose

This working is to lay the third cornerstone of the base of the left hand side of the pyramid and establish a connextion, through Sirius ‘B’- (Black Sirius) to Ptah, the Great Architect. This is an inner (space) working, and requires us to have an undestanding of the inverted universe by visualising the stars in reverse colours, ie. the sky is white and the stars are black.

Preparation

High Altar to be set up in the West, seal to be located in the West at approx 4 feet above the ground, Pyramid candles at each side on the back, Gold altar cloth and Apis effigy to be central on the altar (covered by the clear Pyramid) no other items are needed on the High Altar, personal offerings to be placed below.

Temple Positions West
Seal
High Altar
^ ^
Celebrant Protector

< Scryer < Keeper Recorder >

(note the direction arrows that indicate our starting and finishing positions)

Protector, to perform The Ritual of the Rose Cross to cleanse and protect the Temple and prepare the way for the Celebrant.

Celebrant, will conduct the Inner (space) working in the Order of Sirius ‘B’-

(Celebrant holds Sceptre at his heart chakra facing North West, at a 60 degree elevation)

Celebrant Says

I call upon the Ancient Cosmic Dark forces of Sirius ‘B’ negative, although this star is growing dark it will shine as brightly for us tonight as it ever has. I ask that this Light be used as a direct connection to Ptah the Great Divine Architect.

I receive the Cosmic Light of Sirius ‘B’ negative and brighten it with the colours of my inner being and the colours of Great ISIS.

(Celebrant points Sceptre at Protector’s heart chakra whilst still holding staff at his own heart chakra)

Protector Says

I receive the Cosmic Light of Sirius ‘B’ negative and brighten it with the colours of my inner being and the colours of Great HORUS.

(Celebrant turns to point Sceptre at Scryer’s heart chakra)

Scryer Says

I receive the Cosmic Light of Sirius ‘B’ negative and brighten it with the colours of my inner being and the colours of Great NEPHTYS.

(Celebrant turns to point Sceptre at Keeper’s heart chakra)

Keeper Says

I receive the Cosmic Light of Sirius ‘B’ negative and brighten it with the colours of my inner being and the colours of Great ANUBIS.

(Celebrant turns to point Sceptre at Recorder’s heart chakra)

Recorder Says

I receive the Cosmic Light of Sirius ‘B’ negative and brighten it with the colours of my inner being and the colours of Great THOTH.

All Say

We have allowed ouselves to become receiptors for the Light, we will use the knowledge that we gain from this work to establish Order out of Chaos.

(Celebrant and Protector both hold Sceptre facing West)

Celebrant and Protector both say

We let the accumulated Light pass through this Temple to the West, to follow the reverse path of Ra, we have established the third cornerstone of the base of the Pyramid.

(Light passes through Sceptre and departs the Temple through the Lodge Seal)

Protector, closes the Temple

Old 03-29-2007, 10:05 PM
Gold Member

again, you are reading too much into inane things.

like watching clouds in the sky trying to make shapes out of them

YOU see whaty ou want to see and believe what yo uwant to believe; when the reasons behind them are nothing more than "it looks good".

Old 03-30-2007, 04:06 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizywyg
again, you are reading too much into inane things.

like watching clouds in the sky trying to make shapes out of them

YOU see whaty ou want to see and believe what yo uwant to believe; when the reasons behind them are nothing more than "it looks good".
Maybe I've been watching to many Jordan Maxwell and Michael Tsarion lectures at http://www.mind-deprogramming.com/,but this stuff is fascinating me lately. It seems replete with esoteric and occult imagery. Whether this is intentional or because of an unconscious mechanism I leave to you to decide. Personally I believe a combination of both might be responsible.

On one hand, I sometimes think I have way too much time on my hands...

On the other hand, I suppose I have yet to investigate the Elohim/Yahweh/Jehovah = Alien theory?

whys stop looking ?

As Sagan said, If we're alone out here, it's an awful waste of space.

We're all animals. We're all aliens.

Old 03-30-2007, 06:18 PM
Platinum Member

The Freedom Tower and the Octagonal Stargate (Video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEmSy...gspot%2Ecom%2F

This video speculates as to the mystical and architectural importance of the octagon in the ancient and present world. The Freedom Tower is shown to be a representation of the Great Pyramid of Giza and connected to the Stargate. Synchromystic connections are made between the octagon, stargates and pop-culture.

Can you dig it?

The power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them. ... To tell deliberate lies while genuinely believing in them, to forget any fact that has become inconvenient, and then, when it becomes necessary again, to draw it back from oblivion for just so long as it is needed, to deny the existence of objective reality and all the while to take account of the reality which one denies—all this is indispensably necessary. Even in using the word doublethink it is necessary to exercise doublethink. For by using the word one admits that one is tampering with reality; by a fresh act of doublethink one erases this knowledge; and so on indefinitely, with the lie always one leap ahead of the truth..." Orwell on doublethink from "1984."

I have had my beady little eye on 2007 for about 2 years now. I wouldn’t say I have been obsessively waiting for it to swing around but definitely my curiosity about this year had been tweaked. The reason for this eyeballing of 2007 is Terrence McKenna’s 'Timewave Zero' predicting the highest spike of habit, in recent years, on this date. 2007, according to the theory, will see the most unrest (habit) before the wave heads down towards its final novelty zero point and the eschaton on 21 December 2012.

www.tony5m17h.net

Certainly a morbid activity, this trying to determine if a theory you attach some credibility to is valid by sitting around and waiting to see if something the likes of World War 3 breaks out. One cannot be disappointed if such a thing doesn’t happen, yet it would go a little way to augmenting my beliefs about 2012, the Timewave and the end of history, should 2007 pass with no major upheaval. Morbid indeed...

"James Cameron finds the grave of Jesus" is a headline I didn't ever expect to read. When a news event like this happens you have to stand back and applaud the universe for its cunning and originality whether it be true or no. I find the idea of riling up and challenging the dogma pushers in the scientific and religious fraternities a momentous and joyful thing. I probably had a particularly traumatic toilet training phase in my childhood and have a distinct dislike for the patristic authority structure and love to see it fuming. James Cameron, Jesus and Mary tied together firmly in the zeitgeist: a synchromystic goldmine that surely makes my job easy, it almost writes itself... No--looks like I will have to write it after all...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1Let...gspot%2Ecom%2F

But let’s jump to another fascinating story that is unfolding,

http://www.freenewmexican.com/readerblogs/57738.html

the recently surfaced footage of WTC 7 being referred to as already collapsed by the CNN and BBC reporters while they are still clearly standing in the live footage. As yet, the big networks have not picked up on the story which is not surprising as it involves them in possibly the most obviously Orwellian doublethink scenario since Fox's hilarious rebuttal of the Pentagon conspiracy theory that a jet plane didn't hit the giant New World Order talisman at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tACEo...gspot%2Ecom%2F

The banner (video above) honestly reads "DOJ Releases 9/11 Tape of Plane Hitting Pentagon." Perhaps we have finally reached or surpassed Orwell's dystopia. At no point in this 'proof' do we ever see a plane, yet the banner plainly reads "Tape of Plane Hitting Pentagon." Amazing!

Anyway, I don’t really want to get involved in the more forensic evidence for a 9/11 conspiracy; this is a subject that was settled internally through intuition years ago. Here we look at things symbolically and metaphysically; this research is for the right brain. So let’s get cracking.

It's interesting that Tower Seven should come up again so heavily at this point as I had just recently discovered more clues as to the symbolic significance of Building Seven in the 9/11 stargate event. Readers of recent posts will be aware that I share a steadily growing group of people’s opinion that the Twin Towers have a connection between the Masonic Jachin and Boaz pillars. These are the pillars that are believed to have fronted King Solomon’s Temple. The third pillar is often seen as the negative space between the two and represents the inner holy light of the holiest of holies in the temple (physical and spiritual) and illumination. It can also be represented as a smaller third pillar as seen in the First Degree tracing board.

Notice the radiating eye above the middle pillar and the ladder ascending towards the stargate.

Ralph Ellis has pointed out the amazing and, I believe (current B.S. or belief system dogma), correct originally intended symbolic reference system this design portrayed was not only Solomon’s Temple but the three Pyramids of Giza. This is what the Hyksos Shepard “Isrealite” Kings had in mind when designing the first temple. I have put forward many reasons to believe the pyramids were heavily referenced in the 9/11 event, most likely knowingly, by the secret society elite who influenced it's creation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rb8n...gspot%2Ecom%2F

A 10 min. video with major points concerning 911 as a Pyramid ritual.

"As an Egyptian Prince, King Solomon is sure to have been educated at the royal college of Heliopolis, and to have been instructed in all the arcane knowledge of this ancient, pyramid-building empire - and this can be seen to be so from a quick comparison with the New Testament accounts. Solomon was not only the son of King David [Psusennes 2], he was also reputed to have been a direct ancestor of the New Testament Jesus. I have already shown that Jesus' titles and actions demonstrated that he was not a simple carpenter, but instead a prince of Egypt and a theological Mason. Like the pharaoh Akhenaton, who reigned long before him, the Biblical Jesus was apparently educated at Heliopolis, and both of these princes became architects. It is known that Akhenaton held the title of 'Chief Architect', and the title held by Jesus, which demonstrates that he held the same symbolic position, is tekton.., from whence the word 'architect' was derived." Ralph Ellis, "Solomon Falcon of Sheba," p. 169.

video (above) have dealt with the WTC/Pyramid concept connected to Jesus and Mary. Jesus is shown as a triangle/pyramid in the veiled middle pillar in da Vinci's "The Last Supper."

Jesus being a descendent of Solomon (both Masons like Akhenaton) and the last of the Hyksos Pharaohs, things get rather interesting when we take stock of the matter. Jesus (a chief Mason educated at the royal college of Heliopolis!) is intimately connected to Masonry (even carpenter would seem to be code for such) and hence the pyramids of Giza and portrayed as one by master architect da Vinci in "The Last Supper" right inside the smaller middle pillar of higher consciousness or cosmic illumination. On Jesus' left hand side is a figure believed to be Mary, his sister/wife (common Pharaonic practice) in the esoteric tradition I follow presently.

On the image with Jesus as the Middle Pillar by da Vinci, it is also curious to note that the right side pillar shows a male pointing and on the left pillar it is the rather feminine figure of John that people think is really Mary...and that is kabbalistically correct. The right pillar is of "Mercy" (Male) and the left "Severity" is feminine.
Michael Tsarion made this observation about the da Vinci "The Last Supper" pillars concept.

Now hang on to your hats; things get weird...

More important, however, is the fact that Mary Magdalene can be seen as being associated with both a tower and the number seven. The name Magdalene can be literally translated from the Greek as meaning 'tower' and, as we have seen , this association between the terms 'tower' and 'seven' is present in the famous Biblical quotation:
Behold, therefore I am against thee, and against thy rivers, and will make the land of Egypt utterly waste and desolate, from the Tower of Seven even unto the border of Ethiopia.
So, Ezekiel's 'Tower of Seven' is none other than the Egyptian 'Magdal of Sefekh,' the same title that is now being associated with Mary Magdalene. The Tower of Sefekh was historically seen to be a prime symbol of Egypt and because of his notoriety it has already been identified as with the Great Pyramid (The Great Tower) of Egypt. Ralph Ellis, p. 126-127, "Solomon Falcon of Sheba"

Old 03-30-2007, 06:20 PM
Platinum Member

Again Ellis elucidates the occult symbolism hidden in the 9/11 stargate ritual through his alternative history and biblical re-interpretive research. Mary Magdalene (Tower Seven) is named after the Great Pyramid, fitting considering she is married to Hyksos Pharaoh Jesus. Thus we can now state Building/Tower 7 reflects even in it's name the Great Pyramid of Giza and Mary Magdalene. The Salomon - notice the Solomon resonance- Brothers Building (alternate name for WTC 7) is, just like the left female pillar in da Vinci's "The Last Supper," connected to Mary, wife of Pharaoh and Chief Mason Jesus.

A rather interesting addition was made to the new World Trade Centre 7's decorative touches: a giant red balloon flower (aptly called "Balloon Flower (Red)") in side a circular fountain by artist Jeff Koons. It should be noted that stargates are circular in nature and are also sometimes referred to as water-doors. The inclusion of a red flower in the centre immediately brings the esoteric red rose, famously used by the Rosicrucians to mind. But let’s put my personal bias to see stargates everywhere aside and reflect on the idea of the sculpture “Balloon Flower (Red)” as the occult red rose symbol.

A giant red flower right in front of Tower 7 goes someway to verifying the validity of Mary as connected to this structure. A best guess would be that this symbolism is intentional but, in order for it to be synchromysticly valid, no direct intention is needed; purely the fact that a connection can be made mandates it's relevance in my system of work. Intent, synchromysticly, is far less important than outcome.

Dream and Larissa, in SANDMAN #65: "The Kindly Ones: 9" by Neil Gaiman.

Ben Fairhall piece of insight about the Mary/Rose subject: "Other than that, there is a long and well-attested symbolic resonance between Mary (either the Virgin or the Magdalene, esoterically they are one and the same) and the rose; which is a latter-day rendition of Isis and the lotus."

Ben also highlights that the scarlet thread, Royal Bloodlines of Jesus Christ (The Grail families) etc. are also called the Rose Line.

Thus having a symbol intimately connectable and resonant of Mary (Magdalene/Virgin/Isis… whatever) outside of a building named after this goddess figure and the Great Pyramid itself makes perfect sense. Sense that is, if you’re power-mad and obsessed with ancient bloodlines and ritualized sacrificial occult activities like our current ruling elite.

With all this information I can claim with a degree of confidence that another pivotal ritualistic element of the 9/11 mega-ritual has been uncovered.

A small inventory of the talisman employed in the pyramid stargate ritual of 9/11:

*The Twin Towers (WTC 1 and 2): These represent the two pillars of Solomon's temple and the two greater pyramids of Giza.

*The Pentagon: It represents the Blazing Star (Venus, Sirius, The Sun) and possibly the five-sided D&M pyramid of Cydonia on Mars.
*Tower 7: The third pillar, the smaller middle pillar of the Cabalistic Tree of Life and the First Degree tracing board of freemasonry. Now, also Mary the lover, wife and possible sister of Jesus because of the equation: WTC 7/Tower Seven/'Magdal of Sefekh'/Mary Magdalene. This is all connected to the Rose Line giving us a probable clue as to the perpetrators behind this ritual.
*Flight 93: Unknown... There is the issue of the intended red C crescent memorial built on the crash sight which was orientated towards Mecca, hence the Kaaba and the possible Benben (Sphere Sculpture inspiration). An area wide open for investigation (nudge-nudge, wink-wink).

Let's just have a quick recap of two other occult creepy corporate sculptures found at the WTC complex.

It was meant to symbolize world peace through world trade, and was placed at the center of a ring of fountains and other decorative touches designed by trade center architect Minosoru Yamasaki to mimic the Grand Mosque of Mecca, in which The Sphere stood at the place of the Kaaba. It was set to rotate once every 24 hours, and its base became a popular lunch spot for workers in the trade center on days with good weather.
The Sphere - Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sphere

The reason for these pyramids being physically visible during the first exodus is given in the book Tempest, where it was explained that some of this exodus story, especially the wanderings in the wilderness, represented rituals at Giza. The 'wanderings' were actually the origins of the processional rituals that are still performed at Mecca during the Hajj. "Eden in Egypt," Ralph Ellis, p. 166.

Thus the Sphere sculpture is intimately connected to the pyramids of Giza and we could further speculate that the rotation of the sphere sculpture every 24 hours is related to the processional rituals performed at the Pyramids and Mecca.

One more item, for your consideration, about the Sphere.

"Upon recovery from the rubble pile, where an airliner seat, a Bible and papers from the various offices in the World Trade Center were discovered within," (again Wikipedia)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sphere

"Contacting God Our Alien Creator: The Occult Motivation for the 9/11 mega-Ritual." It was inspired by the image below, which is featured and explained in the video below

The pedestal with the Bible and the candles was replaced with the WTC and the Sphere. Bizarrely, I included the Bible in my drawing and Wikipedia relates that one was found inside the sculpture. Was the Bible discovered in the partly damaged Sphere in the 9/11 aftermath really one that had somehow ended up there during the collapse, or was it placed inside beforehand?

This is a mysterious piece called "Cloud Fortress" by artist Masayuki Nagare. It echoes the three pillar tracing board and Tree of Life theme: two big pyramid/pillars on either side with a third smaller one in the middle. It yet again echoes the WTC as pyramids theme as we see the Twin Towers behind the three pyramid shapes that define the sculpture.

(Photo Robert Segal)

We see in the image above just how large this piece was and that it survived the destruction of the ritual. It however, was bulldozed during the cleanup and recovery and no part of it has yet been found.

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articl...90/ai_91210281

I don’t care if you’re related, descended, inspired, authorized (or think you are) by Akhenaton, Solomon, Jesus, Mary, the elder gods of Atlantis or whatever. Using our bodies in order to charge talisman to open stargates certainly constitute violation of fair play. Thus you have forfeited your right to play. You must sit out until the next round.

Peace and Namaste

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEmSy...gspot%2Ecom%2F
This video speculates as to the mystical and architectural importance of the octagon in the ancient and present world. The Freedom Tower is shown to be a representation of the Great Pyramid of Giza and connected to the Stargate. Synchromystic connections are made between the octagon, stargates and pop-culture.

Can you dig it?

Enjoy.

The 911 Pentagon Ritual and the NASA Stargate (Video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJIx6...gspot%2Ecom%2F

This video, explores the Pentagon's symbolic role in the 9/11 mega-ritual. NASA's occult stargate themes as connected to 911 are also highlighted, with some related speculation about Crowley and George W. Bush as blood relatives.

Enjoy!

Old 03-30-2007, 09:22 PM
Gold Member

again paladine, you are reading too much into inane things.

Old 03-31-2007, 06:11 AM
-- ---- --------, ---- ----.

Was your blog page shut down? or does it just not get any traffic?

Old 04-22-2007, 07:49 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Fascinating thread. Please don't be discouraged by shallow skeptics.

http://tinyurl.com/2yd9tu
Scientific American
"This is a very strange feature, lying in a precise geometric fashion with six nearly equally straight sides. We've never seen anything like this on any other planet. Indeed, Saturn's thick atmosphere where circularly-shaped waves and convective cells dominate is perhaps the last place you'd expect to see such a six-sided geometric figure, yet there it is."
http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.cfm?release=2007-034

Hurricane Rita:
http://www.plaguepuppy.net/public_ht...ES-FLOATER.png
http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/GOES/2005/Rita/index.html