report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-24-2007, 02:28 AM
theonlystraightshooter

Avoid This Scam At All Costs!

www.scam.com

oh, also avoid all the ads here on the bottom of this page.

Old 02-24-2007, 03:11 AM
Wheres my Spam? Ask your friendly neighborhood moderator.. ME

Re: Avoid This Scam At All Costs!

If you don't like this website why are you here?

Old 02-24-2007, 04:33 AM
Silver Member

She/he is here for probley the same reason you are, From looking at his/her posts, I see that he/she is pissed because of the advertising on this website because people are allowed to post links in there sig like you are, I have to aggreey to her/his comment, the moduraters are smarter then this i know they are, There should be a rule on advertising trough sigs, Cause its the same thing as creating a thread and saying "look at my great legit offer" and it states clearly in your forum rules "wee are not your advertising venue" And i'm pretty sure thats banable to.

Old 02-24-2007, 05:08 AM
MaxX

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraser
There should be a rule on advertising trough sigs
LOL ok I agree, but look at your sig man. You've got a billboard down there. You might be not advertising community site for profit, but it's still advertising.

But on the other hand, who cares. No one has a gun to your head to click on those links. A lot of people here have their of affiliate business, their main purpose is not to advertise here, having link in your sig doesn't make their profit any higher. Forums don't convert.

Last edited by MaxX : 02-24-2007 at 05:12 AM.

Old 02-24-2007, 05:28 AM
Wheres my Spam? Ask your friendly neighborhood moderator.. ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraser
She/he is here for probley the same reason you are, From looking at his/her posts, I see that he/she is pissed because of the advertising on this website because people are allowed to post links in there sig like you are, I have to aggreey to her/his comment, the moduraters are smarter then this i know they are, There should be a rule on advertising trough sigs, Cause its the same thing as creating a thread and saying "look at my great legit offer" and it states clearly in your forum rules "wee are not your advertising venue" And i'm pretty sure thats banable to.
Im NOT here for the same reason.. Im not here to bash anyone, Im not here to say scam.com is a scam, Im not here to make anyone feel bad. Im here to help others who are looking for good valid information.. So to say we are here for the same reason is just silly. My point was that if he doesn't like the way this website is run, why is he/she here? There are TONS of message board choices on the internet. Personally, I take the time to read the posts at a message board BEFORE I join. If I don't like the tone of the board or the way it seems to be ran.. I don't return.. simple as that. Signatures are allowed on most boards. The BEST thing anyone can ever do before clicking on a signature is to go back and read the posts that person has made. They will learn a LOT about the person and what to expect. They can also do a search to see if anyone has had anything bad to say about whatever opportunity they are thinking of clicking on.

Old 02-24-2007, 09:56 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonlystraightshooter

oh, also avoid all the ads here on the bottom of this page.
It's just google putting up ads based on keywords in posts. We have no control over it. In a way we do since the ads are based on what is posted, but if we stopped talking about scams then the forum would be pointless. So basically 99% of the ads on the site should be avoided. LOL
It's my store! I got it up (almost gotta add a few items and spell check LOL) I got domain hosting and email accounts. I sent out my application for sales tax. I'm so excited. Also check out my blog at myspace page

Old 02-24-2007, 03:44 PM
Information is Power

I wouldn't call using google adsense to generate revenue a scam. The biggest "scam" I see on this forum is that people throw around the term "scam" a little loosely. I'm not defending any particular program. In all fairness, what would be expected of a forum named scam.com. :D

Old 02-24-2007, 04:12 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Hi folks

Please excuse me stumbling around the webpage but being new here and looking out for some imformation makes me look like a drunk half way through his binge come Saturday night.

The question is with regards to Investplace.

Is anyone here a member of "Investplace"
If so anyone get paid since inception of thr group.
Do the figures that they display resemble the actual figures.
Have they ever replied to your correspondense.

If you feel like communicating with me please use my E Mail number
"richard.heard@absamail.co.za" since I probably won't find your answer here at scam.com

Thank you in advance, I look forward to hearing from you

Firewire

Last edited by firewire : 02-24-2007 at 04:16 PM.

Old 02-25-2007, 07:26 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaneypop
The biggest "scam" I see on this forum is that people throw around the term "scam" a little loosely. :D
I agree. In all honestly if something makes just ONE person money then it's not really a scam because it did work - just when it came to others it didn't work as well or at all and there are most likely factors that made it so. (No I'm not saying it's anybodies fault they didn't make oodles when they signed up for a program.) Stuff just varies from one person to another so before we yell scam we should think maybe it was just over hyped and really the average person never makes oodles of money like the ad promised. (But if you think about it like a company is really gonna use their worse numbers to try to pitch a sale.)
It's my store! I got it up (almost gotta add a few items and spell check LOL) I got domain hosting and email accounts. I sent out my application for sales tax. I'm so excited. Also check out my blog at myspace page

Old 02-25-2007, 01:12 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxX
LOL
But on the other hand, who cares. No one has a gun to your head to click on those links

people are not aware if the link that they might be clicking is legit or not, Desprate people do desprate things, i'm sure someones lost alot of money by clicking someones sig and "Buying" there program or something i mean common this site has thousends of people on it, You would think someone would of been scammed by someones sig by now, And the point is also, This site is to present scams not show us how to make money.