report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Work at Home Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-2007, 06:23 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Anyone heard of the Highlander Club?

I received a mailing from the Highlander Club saying I was already approved for their membership. Says the club can make me rich. Members will send me money to help start a new business. They will send 4 free reports for joining. I have to respond in 15 days if I want to get it at their special price of only $39.95 for the first year - a regular $89 value. I'm wondering if anyone has sent the $39.95 and if they got anything out of it by joining?

Old 02-22-2007, 10:18 PM
Wheres my Spam? Ask your friendly neighborhood moderator.. ME

Re: Anyone heard of the Highlander Club?

What exactly are you hoping to get for your money? Knowing that will make it easier to understand what this "opportunity" is.

Old 02-23-2007, 02:04 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
The Highlander Membership Club is an exlcusive group of business opportunity seekers that are seeking multiple means of striking it rich. They join the Highlander Club as a way to find, not just one specific way to make money, but to be brought as many home business opportunitites as possible. These aggressive opportunity seekers become members of the Highlander Club to gain access to business opportunities, investment opportunities and financial assistance. As part of their membership, the Highlander Club offers exclusive access to a panel of self-made millionaires, who work with the individuals on developing their business plans. As a member of the Highlander Club, the individual also receives information on cutting taxes, inside secrets of financial protection and little known information regarding debt management. These are numerous tools and a wealth of knowledge that these opportunity seekers receive with their paid membership.
If this can help

Old 02-23-2007, 04:29 AM
Platinum Member

It is a business opportunity, how much you earn depends on your selling skills

Old 03-24-2010, 09:06 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Hi,

I was a member back in the early 90's when it was mail order. It was good then, and I am sure it's good now. It's a different way of looking at life to maximize benefits. One example, I distinctly remember is THC talking about buying a car that appreciates in value as you drive it vs. the other way around. Most people accept depreciating cars as a fact of life. They talked about the value of buying a classic car, that only appreciates in value every year, even as you drive it. This is the kind of wisdom THC offer, but in many different ways. I recommend you accept that offer, it's a small amount of money to receive a new way of thinking that can and will benefit you if only for showing the door to thinking differently about value. Education is an asset, this one is cheap! -TDSR

Old 03-30-2010, 04:45 AM

It is a newsletter focusing on finance and money making ideas. There is a small classified ad section. It's value depends on what you do with the information. A subscription to the Wall Street Journal might be a better investment.