report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-2007, 01:14 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Snap Dollars

Snap Dollars is a site offering ways for you to make money at home using the internet.

They have free offers and trial offers. The trial offers provide reimbursement for spending money (usually gaming).

I registered with several of the sites, spent the prescribed amount. I was reimbursed in my Snap Dollars account for two of the registrations and requested a payment. That was on January 15 this year. Snap Dollars advise they draw cheques on 2nd of each month.

Checking back on my account on 9 February, my account still shows the payment as pending. I cannot withdraw the balance of my account as the "withdraw" button doesn't work.

I've sent four emails. I have not received one response. All up I am owed approxed $US150 which I will never see.

I have not been credited for two of the other sites to which I registered and spent the prescribed money.

Snap Dollars receive referral fees for referring users who register and spend money on the advertised sites.

If you come across Snap Dollars I would strongly recommend against signing up or referring friends - I have not been paid or received responses to my enquiries.

I hope this post alerts people to these scam artists. Keep your money in YOUR pocket - don't put money in theirs :mad:

Bookmark and Share

Old 03-27-2007, 08:23 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Snap Dollars

Same thing happened to me, although my check was only for $38.89. I requested payment on 12/02,expecting they would send out a check in January. They never did and when they finally answered my support ticket, which took about a week, they said it would be mailed on 2/1/07. They, whoever, THEY are, are definitely a scam!! I still have not received anything!! Support requests are answered by someone named "DRU" and are usually ignored unless you put in numerous requests and this still leads to a wait of at least 6-10 days before there is an answer. THEY HAVE NO VERIFIABLE PHONE NUMBER OR ADDRESS!!! Obviously,people,they are hiding something!!! Let me continue with my Snap Dollars experience,eh.....Well....About 2 weeks ago I got a response from "Dru" saying they had mailed a check in February. I laughed when I read this because even when you looked at my account, in the payment status section, it was still showing as not being paid, or in their terms the status of my check was "null". So lets have a little fun, I said. ANYONE who has ever had a checking account knows if you mail a check and it doesn't get to where it is going, you can simply call your bank and verify that check number was not cashed and send out another check. So in my support request I asked them for the check number and the bank it was written on and I would see if it was cashed for them. I even gave them my phone number and begged them to call me personally. Now I have to inform you that this is the SECOND time I included my phone number asking to speak with a real person. Also I must let you know that after figuring out they were a scam within the first hour I started investigating their legitimacy , I had sent various support requests advising them I was on to their scam, which also went unanswered. So now, after putting the ball in their court again, requesting their proof of a check and contact by a real person, WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY DID??? That's right.....cancelled my account!!!!! DOES THIS SOUND LIKE THE MAKINGS OF A LEGITIMATE COMPANY??? I don't think so!!! Well, just wanted to let you all know that YES,SNAP DOLLARS IS A SCAM!!!!! PLEASE STAY AWAY!!! I have to say, I am having a little fun with them though. When I get a chance I have been contacting their advertisers and letting them know about these scammers!!! I was on the phone with one of their major survey companies on Friday and they were not too happy......AND THE GIRL IS GOING TO TRY TO GET ME A PHONE ###!!!!! I doubt if they will have one but if they do, they are going to be answering quite a few questions to alot of people,eh? I think I have gotten through about 30 of their advertisers by now and I can definitely see their pages shrinking, so I think it's working a little. Email me at mywifesaidno@aol.com if you think you want to have some fun and see if we can put these scammers out of business once and for all!!!!

Old 03-27-2007, 10:16 PM
Newbie Member

Many people have complained that Snap Dollars don't pay out

Old 03-29-2007, 08:27 AM
I am new at Scam.com

UPDATE!!!!!!......IF SNAPDOLLARS OWES YOU MONEY CALL SEAN AT 416-995-3629.....Yeah, they actually called me and now want to send me my $39 check and STOP CONTACTING THEIR ADVERTISERS! I had to laugh....What about all the other people who haven't been paid, I asked. "Sean" says they send out thousands of checks a month and everyone gets paid. So I asked him if he could prove it? He was quite offended by this and I asked him what they have to hide and,by the way,what is your last name? Again he got quite offended(which to me, as a normal business person, who doesn't use their last name?) and asked his position with the company and if I could please speak to the owner or at least get the owner's name. He insisted that he was "in charge" and was the only person I needed to speak to.Then I asked why a business is using a CELL PHONE(yeah,called me and didn't block the number so right away I could see it was a cell phone) and he replied,"Do you want me to send your check or not?" I advised him that until they can prove that they have paid all their members and can somehow prove that they are a legitimate business(there is no business phone listing for their business anywhere and nothing to verify that actual address even exists) I will continue to let their advertisers know the way they treat their members. Needless to say Sean is not too happy with me and I am hoping to make him even unhappier(grin).......CALL SEAN AT 416-995-3629 IF SNAP DOLLARS OWES YOU MONEY!!!! ASK WHY YOUR SUPPORT TICKETS GO UNANSWERED!!! ASK WHY YOU WERE NEVER PAID!!!CALL and then email me at mywifesaidno@aol.com and let me know what happens....let me know if you can get a last name and his "title" with the company...thanks and have a great night!!!(and lets get as many phone calls as possible to expose these scammers!!!!)

Old 07-04-2008, 12:51 PM
I am new at Scam.com

SnapDollars is still up to their scamming ways. Here is their domain info:

Domain snapdollars.com:
SED GP., Inc.
446-283 Danforth Ave
Toronto, ON M4K 1N2 CA

Administrative contact:
Technical contact:
Billing contact:
SED GP., Inc.
Domain Admin
domain_admin@snapdollars.com
446-283 Danforth Ave
Toronto, ON M4K 1N2 CA
Phone: +1.8667607627
Fax:

Record dates:
Record created on: 2005-01-26 18:55:55 UTC
Record modified on: 2007-11-26 05:29:37 UTC
Record expires on: 2009-01-26 UTC

Nameservers:
ns2.realitychecknetwork.com:
ns1.realitychecknetwork.com:

Note: Automated collection of data from this database is strictly prohibited.
I am going to contact their advertisers and let my attorney general know of their fraudulent practices.

Old 09-16-2008, 10:16 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Here is an email I have sent to Snap Dollars today via their comment form:

Hi,

I have sent you guys 2 emails and a phone call and I still have no reply.

I want to tell you that you still owe me 22,79$ and since my account is locked, I will take legal action if it is not unlocked in the next 2 days (48 hours from now).

Also, I intend to contact every sponsor you guys have to tell them that Snap Dollars is a scam and if I am to trust what is on Internet forums, I am not the only one who is going to be doing just that.

Be aware of that, I am dead serious about it. You can trust me and trust my words on it contrary to your words and your fraudulous web site of crooks, liars and thieves.

Best regards,

TM

PS : If you read this message and you too have been screwed by snapdollars or just if you have no tolerance for crooks, thieves, liars and dishonnest businesses or people, you too can send an e-mail or give a phone call to a few of the companies they advertise :

- Columbia House for CDs and DVDs :
- Book of the month club
- Quality Paper back book club

Old 09-16-2008, 10:17 AM
I am new at Scam.com

@urabus,

Have you had any news from your attorney lately and how about your reach to customer service of companies that advertise with Snap dollars?

Old 04-06-2009, 09:43 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Hi,

I have to say I haven't had any problems other then they take a long time to mail out cheques and their support is slow. But I did in fact receive my cheque from them and cashed it without problem.

Old 06-25-2009, 10:23 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I wouldn't recommend Snap Dollars to anyone. I applied for payment of my accumulated dollars and when I ask where is my check, all I get is "The check is in the mail." or "You should be getting your check any day now." Another scam is website called InboxDollars.com. which runs the same type of scam as Snap Dollars. Beware of both.

Philbenn

Old 06-25-2009, 02:15 PM
I Think Therefore I Am

yea, snap dollars is a scam.. I've seen ads for them on internet

Old 06-27-2009, 03:34 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Thank you for your recommendations!

Old 06-27-2009, 04:58 AM

Boy these website owners are so horrible.

Old 09-18-2009, 02:52 PM
I am new at Scam.com

SnapDollars really works !!!

I don't undertand why you had a bad experience. I created my account 6 months ago and I earned more than US $300 since. I was paid by PayPal. In general, they pay the next month and this wait is nothing when you consider SnapDollars pays very well.
Finally, if you have any problem or question, their support team is fantastic and answer very quickly. I never had any problem. If your offer is not credited after one week, just write a support ticket and you will be credited rapidly.
Seriously, SnapDollars is not a scam : it works !!!

If you have any question, write me a message.

Last edited by samuppp : 09-18-2009 at 02:59 PM.

Old 09-25-2009, 06:15 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnynfl View Post
UPDATE!!!!!!......IF SNAPDOLLARS OWES YOU MONEY CALL SEAN AT 416-995-3629.....Yeah, they actually called me and now want to send me my $39 check and STOP CONTACTING THEIR ADVERTISERS! I had to laugh....What about all the other people who haven't been paid, I asked. "Sean" says they send out thousands of checks a month and everyone gets paid. So I asked him if he could prove it? He was quite offended by this and I asked him what they have to hide and,by the way,what is your last name? Again he got quite offended(which to me, as a normal business person, who doesn't use their last name?) and asked his position with the company and if I could please speak to the owner or at least get the owner's name. He insisted that he was "in charge" and was the only person I needed to speak to.Then I asked why a business is using a CELL PHONE(yeah,called me and didn't block the number so right away I could see it was a cell phone) and he replied,"Do you want me to send your check or not?" I advised him that until they can prove that they have paid all their members and can somehow prove that they are a legitimate business(there is no business phone listing for their business anywhere and nothing to verify that actual address even exists) I will continue to let their advertisers know the way they treat their members. Needless to say Sean is not too happy with me and I am hoping to make him even unhappier(grin).......CALL SEAN AT 416-995-3629 IF SNAP DOLLARS OWES YOU MONEY!!!! ASK WHY YOUR SUPPORT TICKETS GO UNANSWERED!!! ASK WHY YOU WERE NEVER PAID!!!CALL and then email me at mywifesaidno@aol.com and let me know what happens....let me know if you can get a last name and his "title" with the company...thanks and have a great night!!!(and lets get as many phone calls as possible to expose these scammers!!!!)
Hi John

Thanks for providing a number to contact Sean at Snap Dollars, I thought I was going to be scammed as well after reading this site, But when I called and spoke with Sean, He seemed to be very helpful, I explained to him that I had requested payout of $151 to be credited to my bingo account, and the credit was suppose to be on the 25th of sept, but it wasn't there. He explained a couple of things that may of went wrong, and was very plesant about it. He ended up cancelling my payout that was transferred to my bngo account and offered to send to me via paypal, and that was what he did, I had my money in my pay pal account within 5 minutes. I don't feel snap dollars is a scam, Lets say for example you put an advetisement ad online the amount of response you normally get, well picture how many complaints and replies this website may get. anyway I did not get a bad reponse and I felt I should share that because seems everyone is so quick to share the negitative thoughts but never share the potative ones, I was surprise because I was expecting the worst treatment after I read all the comments on here. I would reccomend snap dollars to other people.

Thanks
Colin

Old 03-25-2010, 08:35 AM
Newbie Member

Hi Guys - Sean from SnapDollars here.

Thanks for the kind words samuppp and Colin76.

We literally send out hundreds checks a month, and some do get lost. It seems like only the people that are missing a check take the time to post - and I don't blame them! :-)

If you ever have a problem with a payout, contact me sean AT snapdollars.com and I will sort it out.

I recently put up a site where people could share proof of payment - [no advertising, please ]

-Sean

Last edited by No_Moron_Here : 03-31-2010 at 01:57 PM. Reason: remove link

Old 03-29-2010, 05:34 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I've been a Snap Dollars member for over 3 & 1/2 years with no pay from them; and have been trying since last year to get them to pay-up. They are determined not to pay me, making up one excuse after another. This has caused me much time, stress and mental anguish. No one likes being the victim of fraud.

I'm interested in starting a class action lawsuit against them for criminal fraud if others will join me in this.

Please visit my Snap Dollars blog for more info.
(link removed by mod.)

seeks justice

Last edited by Barbie Zirconia : 03-31-2010 at 04:31 PM.

Old 03-31-2010, 01:01 PM
Newbie Member

Please send me an email sean AT snapdollars.com

I do not believe I have received an email from you.

Last edited by Barbie Zirconia : 03-31-2010 at 04:36 PM.

Old 04-05-2010, 12:24 AM
Silver Member

There seems to be few legit ways to use the internet to make money.