report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Political Chat
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-18-2007, 05:58 PM
Ronald Ronald is offline
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 3,484
If you haven't seen this, please do

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYATbsu2cP8

I strongly believe that the U.S. government is very Zionistic, or swayed by Zionism, and I think all the hollow words of Democrats of wanting a truth withdrawal and the hollow words of Republicans who talk about "victory" and "stable government" in Iraq, these politicians will not talk about how this war is for Israel. They won't mention it, and plenty of Americans are too scared to look at it because they're afraid of being called racist. Sadly, the fear of being called racist is greater than their fear of their tax dollars funding murder.

For any anti-war person on this forum to look to any Democrat for any solution to the Iraq war which they started is naive, and it encourages the war on Iran.



Last edited by Ronald : 02-18-2007 at 06:00 PM.
Reply With Quote

  #2  
Old 02-20-2007, 04:39 AM
themathprof themathprof is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 44
Re: If you haven't seen this, please do

Why would the U.S. government be very Zionistic, or swayed by Zionism? For what reason? There are barely 6,000,000 J E Ws in the US (2.2 %), most of whom have never been to Israel, nor practice Judaism in any form. In fact most of them are not Zionists.



Reply With Quote

  #3  
Old 02-20-2007, 05:20 AM
dchristie's Avatar
dchristie dchristie is offline
Challenge Authority
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 14,879
Re: If you haven't seen this, please do

Quote:
Originally Posted by themathprof
Why would the U.S. government be very Zionistic, or swayed by Zionism? For what reason? There are barely 6,000,000 J E Ws in the US (2.2 %), most of whom have never been to Israel, nor practice Judaism in any form. In fact most of them are not Zionists.

For a supposed math prof, you seem to have a strangely remarkable problem with 2 + 2.

Reply With Quote

  #4  
Old 02-20-2007, 06:32 AM
Independent Harry Independent Harry is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 649
Re: If you haven't seen this, please do

Quote:
Originally Posted by dchristie
For a supposed math prof, you seem to have a strangely remarkable problem with 2 + 2.
LOL,

themathprof, i find that even scientists and educators fall prey to the same type of herd mentality that is pervasive in society. If you are talking about the vast majority of the local J E Wish population and to why the US would follow their lead, then you have done a poor job of solving for your variables. Why don't you look to a country smack dab in the middle of the east :) and ask yourself why the US so ardently supports them in everytihng they do and sends billions of dollars of aid and advanced weapons every year.

Ask yourself also why the US turns a blind eye to extreme cases of espionage on our own soil by this particular country. We'll call them country X now using your deductions skills solve for X.

Reply With Quote

  #5  
Old 02-20-2007, 06:46 AM
dchristie's Avatar
dchristie dchristie is offline
Challenge Authority
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 14,879
Re: If you haven't seen this, please do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Independent Harry
LOL,

themathprof, i find that even scientists and educators fall prey to the same type of herd mentality that is pervasive in society. If you are talking about the vast majority of the local J E Wish population and to why the US would follow their lead, then you have done a poor job of solving for your variables. Why don't you look to a country smack dab in the middle of the east :) and ask yourself why the US so ardently supports them in everytihng they do and sends billions of dollars of aid and advanced weapons every year.

Ask yourself also why the US turns a blind eye to extreme cases of espionage on our own soil by this particular country. We'll call them country X now using your deductions skills solve for X.
Something tells me mathprof will still come up with only the answer he wants.

Reply With Quote

  #6  
Old 02-20-2007, 02:56 PM
Ronald Ronald is offline
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 3,484
Re: If you haven't seen this, please do

Quote:
Originally Posted by themathprof
Why would the U.S. government be very Zionistic, or swayed by Zionism? For what reason? There are barely 6,000,000 J E Ws in the US (2.2 %), most of whom have never been to Israel, nor practice Judaism in any form. In fact most of them are not Zionists.
Despite that only 2.2% of the U.S. has a J E Wish population, half of the Republican neo-cons are J E Wish. This is a phenomenon I think you will be hard pressed to explain, and should cause you to suspect that if American interests are not represented, if America is merely doing Israel's bidding by means of deception.

Here is a list below of the neo-cons below, and the ones with dots beside them are J E Wish. I have a lot of research surrounding the issue.



http://canadiancoalition.com/adbusters01/

And by the way, there is a huge difference between one who practices Judaism, which is worshipping God, and Zionism, which is where God is a servant of J E Ws in a racial supremacist movement.


Last edited by Ronald : 02-20-2007 at 02:59 PM.
Reply With Quote

  #7  
Old 02-20-2007, 09:00 PM
TheWorker
 
Posts: n/a
Re: If you haven't seen this, please do

Quote:
Originally Posted by themathprof
Why would the U.S. government be very Zionistic, or swayed by Zionism? For what reason? There are barely 6,000,000 J E Ws in the US (2.2 %), most of whom have never been to Israel, nor practice Judaism in any form. In fact most of them are not Zionists.
"they" dont care about this fact. they use the word "zionist" as a cover so they dont be called anti-semites or racist bastards or hateful people or watever ter.m you want to use. another tactic is to say "now i know ill just be called an anti-semite for saying this, but blahblahblah...".

fact is i have made the claim numerous times here that i know not one zionist, nor have i met one...and i know a TON of J E Ws, have been to israel, and have met a ton more of J E Ws. there are no zionists here and that is that. doesnt matter to "them", theyll go on and on about zionist this, zionist that. theyll even post articles about how a J E W was behind this crime or that crime, like J E Ws have some penchant for crime, then hide behind the "zionist" ter.m when confronted about it. its really obvious to me, but not to others for some reason.

they make remarks like "hook nose" and talk about yamekas being shoved up your arse and pretend like they arent hateful pricks, but for some reason only a few people are able to see past their BS...

Reply With Quote

  #8  
Old 02-20-2007, 09:01 PM
TheWorker
 
Posts: n/a
Re: If you haven't seen this, please do

[quote=Ronald] I have a lot of research surrounding the issue.

QUOTE]

i bet you do buddy...

Reply With Quote

  #9  
Old 02-20-2007, 09:07 PM
Ronald Ronald is offline
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 3,484
Re: If you haven't seen this, please do

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWorker
"they" dont care about this fact. they use the word "zionist" as a cover so they dont be called anti-semites or racist bastards or hateful people or watever ter.m you want to use. another tactic is to say "now i know ill just be called an anti-semite for saying this, but blahblahblah...".

fact is i have made the claim numerous times here that i know not one zionist, nor have i met one...and i know a TON of J E Ws, have been to israel, and have met a ton more of J E Ws. there are no zionists here and that is that. doesnt matter to "them", theyll go on and on about zionist this, zionist that. theyll even post articles about how a J E W was behind this crime or that crime, like J E Ws have some penchant for crime, then hide behind the "zionist" ter.m when confronted about it. its really obvious to me, but not to others for some reason.

they make remarks like "hook nose" and talk about yamekas being shoved up your arse and pretend like they arent hateful pricks, but for some reason only a few people are able to see past their BS...
As you well know, I have never made such derogatory remarks about "hook nose" or the skull caps.

I, like you, also have never met a J E Wish or gentile Zionist. I've met J E Ws before. I've even talked about my personal relationships with them, something which I do not have to do for my points to stand, but was willing to do in the face of your cowardly and dishonest smear tactics.

Now, as for visiting Israel, of course you're going to be surrounded by good and decent people. I am not making a point about J E Ws. I'm making a point about a racial supremacist movement that powerful elites believe in, and the many good J E Ws you meet are the ones who take the brunt of the racism.

Now, back to the substance. I've just proven half the neo-conservatives are J E Wish in a country where J E Ws are only 2.5% of the population. Your only response? Crying "racism".


Last edited by Ronald : 02-20-2007 at 09:27 PM.
Reply With Quote

  #10  
Old 02-22-2007, 03:21 AM
themathprof themathprof is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 44
Re: If you haven't seen this, please do

"Why don't you look to a country smack dab in the middle of the east and ask yourself why the US so ardently supports them in everytihng they do and sends billions of dollars of aid and advanced weapons every year."

Answer:
The reason is evangelical Christians. These Americans have supplanted J E Wish Americans as the most powerful support group for Israel. They believe the Bible when it says, in Genesis, that the Creator will bless those who bless the J E Ws and curse those who curse the J E Ws. They are, incidentally, quite right: America and the Arab world today are examples of that biblical promise. They also believe that the return of the J E Ws to Israel was prophesied thousands of years ago in the Bible.
Opponents of Israel and the J E Ws do not want to acknowledge that most congressmen support Israel because their values impel them to do so. Most Americans have a strong preference for free societies over tyrannies and understand that the real underdog in the Middle East is the tiny state of Israel struggling to survive in a sea of medieval hate.
American support for Israel emanates from the deepest of America's core values -- support for societies that reflect American values and opposition to those that threaten such societies.



Ask yourself also why the US turns a blind eye to extreme cases of espionage on our own soil by this particular country. We'll call them country X now using your deductions skills solve for X.

Reply With Quote

  #11  
Old 02-22-2007, 03:23 AM
themathprof themathprof is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 44
Re: If you haven't seen this, please do

"Ask yourself also why the US turns a blind eye to extreme cases of espionage on our own soil by this particular country. We'll call them country X now using your deductions skills solve for X."

Response:

Have you heard of Jonathan Pollard?

Reply With Quote

  #12  
Old 02-22-2007, 05:46 AM
dchristie's Avatar
dchristie dchristie is offline
Challenge Authority
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 14,879
Re: If you haven't seen this, please do

Quote:
Originally Posted by themathprof
"Why don't you look to a country smack dab in the middle of the east and ask yourself why the US so ardently supports them in everytihng they do and sends billions of dollars of aid and advanced weapons every year."

Answer:
The reason is evangelical Christians. These Americans have supplanted J E Wish Americans as the most powerful support group for Israel. They believe the Bible when it says, in Genesis, that the Creator will bless those who bless the J E Ws and curse those who curse the J E Ws. They are, incidentally, quite right: America and the Arab world today are examples of that biblical promise. They also believe that the return of the J E Ws to Israel was prophesied thousands of years ago in the Bible.
They also believe that a whale swallowed Jonah, people lived to be 900 years old and snakes could talk. That's fine. But people who believe these things probably shouldn't be manipulating our foreign policy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathprof
Opponents of Israel and the J E Ws do not want to acknowledge that most congressmen support Israel because their values impel them to do so. Most Americans have a strong preference for free societies over tyrannies and understand that the real underdog in the Middle East is the tiny state of Israel struggling to survive in a sea of medieval hate.
American support for Israel emanates from the deepest of America's core values -- support for societies that reflect American values and opposition to those that threaten such societies.
Gee, I guess I didn't get the memo. When did concentration camps, colonialist land thievery, bulldozing homes, and racist supremacist military occupations become part of America's core value system?

It seems to me, those are exactly the types of "values" we used to enage in wars to stop... ..that is - until we got involved with Israel.

Poor Israel. Struggling to survive with just a couple of hundred Nuclear weapons, F-16s and hundreds of billions in US Taxpayer handouts drowning in a sea of rock throwing Palestinians. Kinda brings you to tears.


Last edited by dchristie : 02-22-2007 at 05:53 AM.
Reply With Quote

  #13  
Old 02-22-2007, 01:01 PM
Americanadian's Avatar
Americanadian Americanadian is offline
Librul Extraordinaire
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,814
Re: If you haven't seen this, please do

Quote:
Originally Posted by dchristie
They also believe that a whale swallowed Jonah, people lived to be 900 years old and snakes could talk. That's fine. But people who believe these things probably shouldn't be manipulating our foreign policy.



Gee, I guess I didn't get the memo. When did concentration camps, colonialist land thievery, bulldozing homes, and racist supremacist military occupations become part of America's core value system?

It seems to me, those are exactly the types of "values" we used to enage in wars to stop... ..that is - until we got involved with Israel.

Poor Israel. Struggling to survive with just a couple of hundred Nuclear weapons, F-16s and hundreds of billions in US Taxpayer handouts drowning in a sea of rock throwing Palestinians. Kinda brings you to tears.
Sniff...yeah...got a hankie? How can we sleep knowing about the extreme injustices being levied against Israel?

We gotta remember that those "terrists" in Palestine are caniving and crafty little goyim. Those rocks they throw at us, well...we took 'em back to our lab for testing. They were dud rocks. They were meant to explode, but somehow, these ones didn't go off. Now that we know they have the technology to manufacture exploding rocks, we must continue our ethnic cleansing program. If we permit them to live, they will surely advance to WMD rocks next, and possibly mini-nuke rocks. Now we are truly justified in invading their territory and destroying anything we feel threatens our safety.

:rolleyes:
__________________
Quote:
franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlbenator
As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the J E Ws and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

Reply With Quote

  #14  
Old 02-22-2007, 04:28 PM
themathprof themathprof is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 44
Re: If you haven't seen this, please do

[quote=Now, back to the substance. I've just proven half the neo-conservatives are J E Wish in a country where J E Ws are only 2.5% of the population. .[/QUOTE]

Half=50%. J E Ws still have a long way to go with the Nobel Prizes!

J E WISH NOBEL PRIZE WINNERS

At least 173 J E Ws and persons of half-J E Wish ancestry have been awarded the Nobel Prize,1 accounting for 23% of all individual recipients worldwide between 1901 and 2006, and constituting 37% of all US recipients2 during the same period. In the scientific research fields of Chemistry, Economics, Medicine, and Physics, the corresponding world and US percentages are 27% and 39%, respectively. (J E Ws currently make up approximately 0.25% of the world's population and 2% of the US population.)


* Chemistry (29 prize winners, 19% of world total, 28% of US total)
* Economics (22 prize winners, 38% of world total, 51% of US total)
* Literature (13 prize winners, 13% of world total, 27% of US total)
* Peace (9 prize winners, 10% of world total, 11% of US total)3
* Physics (47 prize winners, 26% of world total, 38% of US total)
* Physiology or Medicine (53 prize winners, 28% of world total, 42% of US total)


See also:

* J E Wish Recipients of the US National Medal of Science (158 recipients, 37% of total)
* J E Wish Recipients of the Kyoto Prize (27% of recipients)

Reply With Quote

  #15  
Old 02-22-2007, 05:41 PM
Ronald Ronald is offline
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 3,484
Re: If you haven't seen this, please do

Quote:
Originally Posted by themathprof
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronald
Now, back to the substance. I've just proven half the neo-conservatives are J E Wish in a country where J E Ws are only 2.5% of the population.
Half=50%. J E Ws still have a long way to go with the Nobel Prizes!

J E WISH NOBEL PRIZE WINNERS

At least 173 J E Ws and persons of half-J E Wish ancestry have been awarded the Nobel Prize,1 accounting for 23% of all individual recipients worldwide between 1901 and 2006, and constituting 37% of all US recipients2 during the same period. In the scientific research fields of Chemistry, Economics, Medicine, and Physics, the corresponding world and US percentages are 27% and 39%, respectively. (J E Ws currently make up approximately 0.25% of the world's population and 2% of the US population.)


* Chemistry (29 prize winners, 19% of world total, 28% of US total)
* Economics (22 prize winners, 38% of world total, 51% of US total)
* Literature (13 prize winners, 13% of world total, 27% of US total)
* Peace (9 prize winners, 10% of world total, 11% of US total)3
* Physics (47 prize winners, 26% of world total, 38% of US total)
* Physiology or Medicine (53 prize winners, 28% of world total, 42% of US total)


See also:

* J E Wish Recipients of the US National Medal of Science (158 recipients, 37% of total)
* J E Wish Recipients of the Kyoto Prize (27% of recipients)
I don't get it. I just asked you for what you think about J E Ws being 2.5% of the American population and 50% of the neo-cons that dictate foreign policy. You respond by quoting J E Wish Nobel Peace prize recipients. How do the two relate, besides that they both involve J E Ws? What is your point?

Reply With Quote

  #16  
Old 02-22-2007, 07:00 PM
dchristie's Avatar
dchristie dchristie is offline
Challenge Authority
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 14,879
Re: If you haven't seen this, please do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronald
I don't get it. I just asked you for what you think about J E Ws being 2.5% of the American population and 50% of the neo-cons that dictate foreign policy. You respond by quoting J E Wish Nobel Peace prize recipients. How do the two relate, besides that they both involve J E Ws? What is your point?
There really is no pont. It's just more rabid Zionist Supremacist "Master Race" (Chosen Ones) minutiae meant to - somehow - imply a Nobel Prize confers, by genetic association, the "right" to marginalize, murder and covet the property of others.

Reply With Quote

  #17  
Old 02-22-2007, 08:30 PM
dchristie's Avatar
dchristie dchristie is offline
Challenge Authority
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 14,879
Re: If you haven't seen this, please do

[quote=themathprof][quote=Now, back to the substance. I've just proven half the neo-conservatives are J E Wish in a country where J E Ws are only 2.5% of the population.

Half=50%. J E Ws still have a long way to go with the Nobel Prizes!

J E WISH NOBEL PRIZE WINNERS

At least 173 J E Ws and persons of half-J E Wish ancestry have been awarded the Nobel Prize,1 accounting for 23% of all individual recipients worldwide between 1901 and 2006, and constituting 37% of all US recipients2 during the same period. In the scientific research fields of Chemistry, Economics, Medicine, and Physics, the corresponding world and US percentages are 27% and 39%, respectively. (J E Ws currently make up approximately 0.25% of the world's population and 2% of the US population.)


* Chemistry (29 prize winners, 19% of world total, 28% of US total)
* Economics (22 prize winners, 38% of world total, 51% of US total)
* Literature (13 prize winners, 13% of world total, 27% of US total)
* Peace (9 prize winners, 10% of world total, 11% of US total)3
* Physics (47 prize winners, 26% of world total, 38% of US total)
* Physiology or Medicine (53 prize winners, 28% of world total, 42% of US total)


See also:

* J E Wish Recipients of the US National Medal of Science (158 recipients, 37% of total)
* J E Wish Recipients of the Kyoto Prize (27% of recipients)[/QUOTE]



"Is Mental Illness the J E Wish Disease?"


Evidence that J E Ws are disproportionately represented as carriers of schizophrenia is disclosed in a paper prepared for the American Journal of Psychiatry by Dr. Arnold A. Hutschnecker, the New York psychiatrist who once treated President Nixon.

In a study entitled "Mental Illness: The J E Wish Disease" Dr. Hutschnecker makes a persuasive case that, although all J E Ws are not mentally ill, mental illness is highly prevalent among Ashkenazi J E Ws and exceeds the statistical norms when compared to other ethnic groups.

Dr. Hutschnecker stated that every J E W is born with the seeds of schizophrenia and it is this fact that accounts for the world-wide persecution of J E Ws.

"The world would be more compassionate toward the J E Ws if it was generally realized that J E Ws are not responsible for their condition." Dr. Hutschnecker said. "Schizophrenia is the fact that creates in J E Ws a compulsive desire for persecution."

Dr. Hutschnecker pointed out that mental illness peculiar to J E Ws is manifested by their inability to differentiate between right and wrong. He said that, although J E Wish canonical law recognizes the virtues of patience, humility and integrity, J E Ws are aggressive, vindictive and dishonest.

"While J E Ws attack non-J E Wish Americans for racism, Israel is the most racist country in the world," Dr. Hutschnecker said.


J E Ws, according to Dr. Hutschnecker, display their mental illness through their paranoia. He explained that the paranoiac not only imagines that he is being persecuted but deliberately creates situations which will make persecution a reality.

During World War II, Dr. Hutschnecker said, J E Wish leaders in England and the United States knew about the terrible massacre of the J E Ws by the Nazis. But, he stated, when State Department officials wanted to speak out against the massacre, they were silenced by organized J E Wry. Organized J E Wry, he said, wanted the massacre to continue in order to arouse the world's sympathy.

Dr. Hutschnecker likened the J E Wish need to be persecuted to the kind of insanity where the afflicted person mutilates himself. He said that those who mutilate themselves do so because they want sympathy for themselves. But, he added, such persons reveal their insanity by disfiguring themselves in such a way as to arouse revulsion rather than sympathy.

Dr. Hutschnecker noted that the incidence of mental illness has increased in the United States in direct proportion to the increase in the J E Wish population.

"The great J E Wish migration to the United States began at the end of the nineteenth century," Dr. Hutschnecker said. "In 1900 there were 1,058,135 J E Ws in the United States; in 1970 there were 5,868,555; an increase of 454.8%. In 1900 there were 62,112 persons confined in public mental hospitals in the United States; in 1970 there were 339,027, in increase of 445.7%. In the same period the U.S. population rose from 76,212,368 to 203,211,926, an increase of 166.6%. Prior to the influx of J E Ws from Europe the United States was a mentally healthy nation. But this is no longer true."

Dr. Hutschnecker substantiated his claim that the United States was no longer a mentally healthy nation by quoting Dr. David Rosenthal, chief of the laboratory of psychology at the National Institute of Mental Health, who recently estimated that more than 60,000,000 people in the United States suffer from some form of "schizophrenic spectrum disorder."

Dr. Hutschnecker said that the word "schizophrenia" was given to mental disease by dr. Eugen Blueler, a Swiss psychiatrist, in 1911. Prior to that time it had been known as "dementia praecox," the name used by its discoverer, Dr. Emil Kraepelin. Later, according to Dr. Hutschnecker, the same disease was given the name "neurosis" by Dr. Sigmund Freud.

"The symptoms of schizophrenia were recognized almost simultaneously by Bleuler, Kraepelin and Freud at a time when J E Ws were moving into the affluent middle class," Dr. Hutschnecker said. "Previously they had been ignored as a social and racial entity by the physicians of that era. They became clinically important when they began to intermingle with non-J E Ws."

Dr. Hutschnecker said that research by Dr. Jacques S. Gottlieb of Wayne State University indicates that schizophrenia is caused by deformity in the alpha-two-globulin protein, which in schizophrenics is corkscrew-shaped. The deformed protein is apparently caused by a virus which, Dr. Hutschnecker believes, J E Ws transmit to non-J E Ws with whom they come in contact. He said that because those descended from Western European peoples have not built up an immunity to the virus they are particularly vulnerable to the disease.

"There is no doubt in my mind," Dr. Hutschnecker said, "that J E Ws have infected the American people with schizophrenia. J E Ws are carriers of the disease and it will reach epidemic proportions unless science develops a vaccine to counteract it."


Reply With Quote

Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
We Haven't Been Attacked Since 9/11! ianmatthews Political Chat 5 01-27-2007 04:45 AM
This is one I haven't seen before sekhmet Internet Scams 0 01-18-2007 08:14 PM
Why I haven't been around here much lately... sojustask Chat Here 4 10-11-2006 06:04 PM
Despite the email, you haven't already won Phinnly Slash Buster Internet Scams 0 06-17-2006 06:53 PM
Haven't We Been Here Before? dante Political Chat 2 02-26-2006 06:06 AM

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump




This site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. Scam.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this Site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the Userís own risk. Neither Scam.com nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers, shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration of or use of any content herein, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any failure of performance, computer virus or communication line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom. Just because a business, person, or entity is listed on scam.com does not necessarily constitute they are scammers. This is a free open forum where people can debate the merits from the consumer's or business owner's perspective. Registration and participation is always FREE.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:31 AM.




Scam.com Is Proudly Hosted By Rackco and Protected By CloudFlare


Scams Message Board - Copyright 2004-2013 Scam.com , All Rights Reserved.