report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Work at Home Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-21-2007, 11:04 AM
Banned

Web Colleagues...what are they about??

Does anyone know or have any experience with Web Colleagues?? I cannot find any scam info on them and want to know if they are a clickbank or adword company?

Old 02-14-2007, 02:22 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Web Colleagues - type from home

Hello All,
I have enjoyed reading your posts! I am looking for something to ‘Work from Home’.

What do you know about Web Colleagues?

I have tried a few opportunities already and am so glad to have found this site!
Thanks for your help in the quest!

:)

Old 02-14-2007, 03:20 AM
Wheres my Spam? Ask your friendly neighborhood moderator.. ME

Re: Web Colleagues - type from home

Well they say it isn't ads they want typed but there are a couple of things that should catch your attention.. one THEY are not the ones paying you.. Two.. if it is SO legitimate and such a great job, why won't they just tell you what the job is? The answer to that is that it is some kind of common program and they are making money not by working the program but by selling the information.. I would be interested to find out what these "articles" are.. most places that pay for articles want them to be longer than a paragraph.

Old 02-14-2007, 04:06 AM
Platinum Member

Does Web Colleagues have a joining fee?

Old 02-14-2007, 07:39 AM

Yes they do.. $49.95 I believe is what I read.

Old 02-14-2007, 11:07 AM
Newbie Member

Hello.I purchased Web Colleagues,but was not satisfied. I would give it a 2 star rating.They give the impression that you are working with them.When actually you are on your own. The previous price was $75 !! This program is
a ripoff.. read the latest reviews about internet opportunities.

Last edited by katiescorner : 02-10-2008 at 10:40 AM.

Old 02-14-2007, 05:41 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Thank you all for your help!

:)

Old 02-27-2007, 09:41 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Just a question for those of you with the negative comments about Web Colleagues: How far into the program did you actually get? Did you actually get to the part where they provide you with detailed instructions on how to work with about ten different sources of online income complete with all the necessary links and how-tos? I would ask this question about alot of the so-called "scam" accustions made on this site.

Old 02-28-2007, 05:27 AM
Newbie Member

I have yet to hear of anyone paying off their mortgage writing blogs.I even tried Ougo and Netterminator, which Webcolleagues promote -PURE GARBAGE.
Webcolleagues does not even display an address.

Old 02-28-2007, 08:13 PM
Diamond Member

Wait, so you just write blogs. Can I make a recommendation Deborahwoo - I use www.associatedcontent.com. You can write articles about anything and everything. I've written movie reviews, reviewed toys my kids liked, and simple things like that. If you had the time you could make decent money off of it - not a TON. But I get between $8-10 per article and they only take me 5-10 minutes to write.

Old 02-28-2007, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Scam Smasher
I have yet to hear of anyone paying off their mortgage writing blogs.I even tried Ougo and Netterminator, which Webcolleagues promote -PURE GARBAGE.
Webcolleagues does not even display an address.
I know of a few people who are successful enough with blogs that they are making really good money...over the $5k a month point.. HOWEVER and this is important, they do it the RIGHT way.. They don't use any "programs" or anything.. just good old fashioned hard work and promoting. They make money through shareasale, linkshare, amazon, etc. They have learned everything about using technorati, blog rings, etc and work at it hours everyday and put in the time necessary.. this didn't happen overnight.. one lady has been blogging for many many years and runs 15 blogs..

This is one of those ideas that does work and will work but again, it takes time and a LOT of effort to make it happen.. those looking for the magic bullet or secret will just be disappointed and it's not information you have to buy an ebook to learn.

Old 03-19-2007, 06:34 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I was trying to look at this site and at first wanted to join immed. But, after a little investigating, I am not to sure... First of all, if you right click on the photos of the people from the testimonials, you see some of the photos listed there, they have different peoples names than listed in the testimonial. Also, some of their creditentials for reviews, consumer-rated.com, gold-rated.com are registered by the same person who owns web-colleagues.com (or a relative with the same last name in the same town and state). So, of course there would be good reviews. A little strange.

Old 04-04-2007, 01:14 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Hello,

Actually Web Colleagues is a very good program. I have been doing for a few months and I am doing very well, almost $200 a day. You actually need to try the program, not guess what it is all about as what I am seeing in these posts. What is sad is that most of these people who are making posts are only promoting their links, as you see their re-directs. What a shame to do this on a discussion board that people are looking to to get true and valued information. I am not promoting anything just giving my true opinion as what people on this forum should be doing. The real answer to the original question is Web Colleagues is a good program that is not scamming anyone. Good luck in your decision.

Michelle B.

Old 04-08-2007, 02:18 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Planter1,

I read the Web Colleagues site, through this thread and other feedback online. Overall I see no issues with this and it seems like it would provide the extra money I am looking for. How long did it take you to start earning and what is the real time that you spend to make almost $200 a day?

Old 04-08-2007, 09:33 PM
I am new at Scam.com

yeah folks, i lets hear how long it took planter to make almost $200, if it works ,hehe..why not?..then web colleges would have prroven its worth..

Old 05-17-2007, 08:56 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Hello again,

Webcolleagues.com program takes time to get it going, but it is not the Ad typing data entry programs you see all over the Internet. It is a complex program that takes a little determination, but the concept works. Again I am not here to promote them, as I pointed out in previous. These forums should be only used to get truthful information and not AD posts. There are many scams on the Internet like Billy Briggs Type-at-home, Mintjobs, and TypingInternational :mad: . I can speak from experience as I would not pass judgement on a program unless I personally tried it, and I did, and never got my money back as they promised. So Webcolleagues is a good program :) , becarefull of the rest. :D

Old 01-17-2008, 12:43 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I will back Web Colleagues as well. I am a current member making $3000 + per month with their program. I was skeptical as most going into their program, but as soon as seen the program I was amazed. This may be one of the only programs on the Internet that is NOT a scam. Also what is up with all of the people "KatiesCorner" and "Scam Smashers" advertising their own sites by putting down Web Colleagues. Especially Scam Smashers who first says they have tried Web Colleagues, well tell me about the program in detail Scam Smasher. who is redirecting this forums readers to their so-called review Web site that he is making commissions off the sales. Scam Smashers lists SurveyStorage.com on their site. I was scammed out of $39.95 by that site. Be careful of the people posting on this forum as they are the true scammers. I give Web Colleagues 5+ Stars. I suggest to try the program before passing judgment.

Old 01-17-2008, 01:36 AM
Newbie Member

Why does the last 2 posters only have 1-2 post each? Look at their names too lol. They must be the same person. Jroberts1 are you using your blogging skills on us? Your reply looks more like a telemarketer promoting something let me put it this way A opportunity you cant afford to miss out on. Please prove you are making 3k a month with some check stub links. Please prove you are making that much, i dont want to see any copy and paste bar graph because i see it too often its a turn off.

Less talk more proof please.

Last edited by bordomzero : 01-17-2008 at 01:44 AM.