report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-06-2007, 10:45 PM
I am new at Scam.com

parcel force

I was offered this job no money up front. You basically get packages in mail, repackage them and mail them out, They do require me to send a copy of my dl You get paid per package. Been scammed so many times before real scared to try again. I want to work from home with no out of pocket money and I don't want to run a business. Help

Old 02-07-2007, 03:52 AM
Silver Member

Re: parcel force

Why post an item to another , to then have them post it on again?

It sounds odd.

Old 02-07-2007, 08:04 AM
I am new at Scam.com

it is a scam. researched several threads and the guy only changes his name and his companies name. His name I recieved is Alex Teeter

Old 07-21-2007, 06:28 AM
I am new at Scam.com

We found an ad for a packaging assistant in the local nickle ads. I sent several e-mails asking detailed questions about the pay structure, my responsibilities, how & when I would be paid, etc. Alex Teeter claimed that it was mostly for people living in other countries that bought things on E-Bay. I searched the internet for Parcel Force and got a website for Parcel Force Worldwide that is one of the largest shipping companies in Great Britain. It stated that they do business with E-Bay. When I thought I had alleviated all of the fears, I agreed to sign the employment contract. I was asked for a copy of my Drivers License. I told him due to the increase in identity theft I did not feel comfortable providing it or my social security number. I instead sent a copy of my electric bill. My friend signed up a week after me, didn't ask any questions and sent a copy of her Drivers License. He was to e-mail us to let us know what packages we would be receiving (the names were the supposed customer - shipped to our address & we were to ship to them). Within a week she had received over 30 packages (all UPS or Fed-Ex). She was supposed to let him know the name on the package and the weight. At that point he e-mailed her a pre-paid shipping label to print out & directed her to go to the US Post Office (only) and mail them. She mailed a few boxes as directed. When I recieved my 1st box I noticed that it was from a Wal-Mart in Ohio and could see a previous shipping label under the current one. When I lifted it up I saw that it had been previously mailed to John Boelin in Prineville, Oregon. Someone then put a label on with John Boelins name at my address. This immediatedly set off a red flag in my head. It didn't make sense. Prineville is 8 hours from me. I sliced open the tape on the bottom of the box & opened it to find a Canon digital camera valued at $300. I closed it back up & told my friend what I discovered. She then opened a few of hers. They all contained either Laptop Computers of Digital Cameras. We took all of it to the local Sheriff's department who then had it on the front page of the newspaper declaring it a scam. It was then turned over to the FBI, who questioned me, my friend and several other people in town that were duped. With any luck the FBI will find that dirtbag and put him in jail where he belongs!!!

Old 07-21-2007, 06:35 AM
Diamond Member

Your standart buying with stolen credit cards and then sending them to Nigeria scam.

Old 07-21-2007, 07:32 AM
The Truth Be Told

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisf96
Your standart buying with stolen credit cards and then sending them to Nigeria scam.
Yep and they need to start arresting the people who are doing the remailing, you have to be really, really, really stupid to think that someone needs to pay YOU to remail packages for anything legit.

The same goes for the screwballs who get phony cashier's checks and deposit them in their bank account and then forward part of the proceeds to the crooks. Start tossing these idiots in jail as well.

Nobody is going to pay you to cash checks for you for any legitimate purpose.

If you get involved in this crap you belong in jail. Being stupid shouldn't be an excuse, people get involved with these scams because they are GREEDY.

Nothing educates the populace faster than hearing that people get tossed in the clink for getting involved in these criminal enterprises.