report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Mail Order Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-10-2005, 09:07 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Anybody have anything about...

Hazel Peppergood Inc.?
Just interested -- I was lured to scam.com while looking up info for the (as it turns out) THOROUGHLY UNREPUTABLE MAILER PROFITS INC. out of Miami, FLA.
Lotsa good info here, so I thought I'd see if anybody out here has anything to say about Hazel Peppergood Inc. (good, bad, etc.).
Thanx for all of your help here, folks!
Sincerely,
squeeb@hotmail.com

Last edited by squeeb : 10-10-2005 at 09:09 AM.

Old 01-31-2007, 10:36 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Hazelpeppergood.com

Does anyone know something about this site and the program they offer? If not, check it out and tell me what you think of its legitimacy. I haven't tried it. Thanks

Old 02-01-2007, 12:03 AM
Lady Moderator- Just call me Your Majesty

Re: Hazelpeppergood.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kildare411
Does anyone know something about this site and the program they offer? If not, check it out and tell me what you think of its legitimacy. I haven't tried it. Thanks
That was actually one of my first work from home jobs and what I got paid on what selling her advertisement for a list of companies that hire mail from home workers. I did this via advertising in newspapers and the internet. If a person bought her book, I was paid a commission.

The book was pretty good 8 years ago. I don't know how applicable it would be today. But I did make money, not the thousands claimed in the ad though. I never checked out the companies in her book, too busy. But I stopped doing it because I found it boring and hated all those envelopes and ads hanging around.

Namaste'

Lady Mod

When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to
seek it elsewhere.
---= Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Last edited by sojustask : 02-01-2007 at 12:05 AM.

Old 12-27-2009, 05:54 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Hazel Peppergood Is Definitely Legitimate

Hazel Peppergood is definitely legitimate and has been in business for over 10 years.

I have tried many different work at home programs and Hazel Peppergood is the only one that delivered what they promised.

Hazel Peppergood has excellent customer service and I received my package within a few days.

I am a stay at home mom and ever since I joined Hazel Peppergood, I have been able to make a steady income at home while looking after my children.

I would definitely recommend Hazel Peppergood to anyone that would like to work at home as a home mailer.

I am very greatful to Hazel Peppergood.

God Bless.

Sincerely,
- Marie

Old 12-27-2009, 06:38 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Anybody have anything about...

Hazel Peppergood is definitely legitimate and has been in business for over 10 years.

I have tried many different work at home programs and Hazel Peppergood is the only one that delivered what they promised.

Hazel Peppergood has excellent customer service and I received my package within a few days.

I am a stay at home mom and ever since I joined Hazel Peppergood, I have been able to make a steady income at home while looking after my children.

I would definitely recommend Hazel Peppergood to anyone that would like to work at home as a home mailer.

I am very greatful to Hazel Peppergood.

God Bless.

Sincerely,

- Marie

Old 12-27-2009, 06:39 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Hazel Peppergood Is Definitely Legitimate

Sorry, but website stinks scam. Too many unreasonable promises that they would never be able to keep.