report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-30-2007, 01:38 AM
soad82786

This is the next BIG thing!! CHECK IT OUT!!

As Seen On Oprah's Tv Show!!!

Try This It Really Works $$$

HOW TO MAKE MONEY FREE THROUGH PAYPAL ACCOUNT, ONLINE FORUMS, MESSAGE BOARDS, E-MAILS, AND NEWGROUPS INSTANTLY!!!

AS SEEN ON OPRAH'S TV SHOW!!!

"Do yourself a big favor, be serious for a moment, and take the 5 minutes to sit down and read this and learn how simple, easy, and effective it is. Trust me, i was just as big of a skeptic as you were at this point, but take my honest word, if you follow the directions, the results are unreal. You will make a minimum of $10,000 your first month or more depending on how serious you want to treat this"

Naturally, everyone is a skeptic of trying anything "different", or out of the "norm". I was just like you and felt the same way at one time.

Since then, much has changed about the way I think. I will say this once and hope that you truly do understand in all honesty,

" THAT THIS IS NOT A SCAM OR A RIP OFF SCHEME OF ANY KIND, IT PRODUCES ACTUAL PHYSICAL RESULTS VERY QUICKLY".

If you are a true entrepreneur, and literally want to make up to anywhere from $30,000-$60,000 a month through paypal, this is your ticket.

SO DO YOURSELF A BIG FAVOR, AND TAKE THE 5 MINUTES IT TAKES TO READ AND COMPREHEND THIS SERIOUSLY, NO REGRETS.

I have been doing this exact same thing for approximately six months and have accumulated $185,000, and the money is still coming in.

All that is involved is quite simply: a working paypal account, a copy of this exact letter, posting it to various newsgroups, message boards, e-mail addresses, online forums and basically sending it everywhere possible after you follow the directions and understand the concept.
I will show you exactly how to do all of what I just mentioned in a matter of minutes, it's the easiest thing in the world to do, honestly.

I hope you're excited at this point,
as the key to making at least $10,000 your first month will be layed out step by step for you. You might think why would someone give out such
information if it's such a big secret? Well, it's not; and the more people that know about it and participate in it the more money everyone makes!

ALL IT TAKES IS ABOUT ONE HOUR OF YOUR TIME TO START MAKING MONEY INSTANTLY, THE MORE SERIOUS, THE MORE MONEY!!!

You have to have a paypal account, if you don't already have one, read below. This works for everyone WORLDWIDE.

You can create a paypal account very easily at http://www.paypal.com, it takes 5 minutes. Paypal accepts worldwide payments, so this can work for anyone in the world, no exceptions. That's if you don't already have a paypal account, which most people already do, 71 million.
It's 100T secure and is becoming the world's largest payment processor, it's a subsidiary company of ebay.

After you have created your verified paypal account, you are ready to start. Read below for instructions on exactly how this works and every single step that you need to execute to make this very simple ingenious plan start making you money instantly and for as long as you want!!

LET'S GET STARTED: Send a 5.00 dollar donation from your Paypal account to THE FIRST e-mail address on the list along with a note saying "Please add me to your list". Now send the other 5.00 donation and e-mail to the 5th person on the list saying "Thanks I've joined". Remove the 1st e-mail address and place your address at the bottom. This moves 2nd to 1st, 3rd to 2nd, 4th to 3rd, and the 5th place to 4th.
DO NOT TRY TO PLACE YOURSELF IN THE FIRST PLACE. IT WILL ONLY REACH THE PEOPLE YOU SEND IT TO, AND THEN YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST! If you do this the way it was designed it will reach thousands by the time your name gets to the top.

All of this resolves around a simple 5 person e-mail list, the current list is:

1) ebay43506@yahoo.com
2) vcarter43@yahoo.com
3) brchcar1445@hotmail.com
4) JLEM879@aol.com
5) Supersport421123@yahoo.com

These are the current e-mail list of people just like you that are getting processed for receiving payments just like you are soon to be!

This is exactly how it works, follow the directions, and don't be doubtful by the mention of money, just read until the end, you will understand.

REMEMBER TO SEND:
1) A 5.00 dollar donation to the 1st person from the list with a message saying "PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR LIST, 2) And send a 5.00 donation to the 5th person from the list with the message saying: "THANKS I'VE JOINED". This lets the 5th person keep track of progress of the letter and continue to send out more emails.

Now that you have paid the 1st person and 5th person & sent them both an email & a note, place your e-mail address in the 5th place. (Make sure it's the same e-mail address that you used to open your PapPal account). This is the way you will receive payment. OK, the only thing left to do is to mail out at least 20 copies of this letter. It is the job of the 5th person on the list to ensure there are at least 20 "thank you I joined" replies. The fifth person is the guardian of the system! If there are not at least 20 replies then the fifth person will keep sending the letter until there is.MAKE SURE YOU SEND 5 DOLLARS TO THE FIRST PERSON TO THANK THEM FOR WHEN THEY WERE THE GUARDIAN OF THE LETTER and 5 DOLLARS TO THE FIFTH PERSON SO MORE EMAILS CONTINUE TO GO OUT! As you will also receive gratis- thanks AND THE SAME BLESSING. When your name is on the 1st slot, 8,000 to 15,000 people will send you 5 dollars! DO NOT TRY TO PUT YOURSELF IN FIFTH PLACE WITHOUT PAYING, AS PAYPAL WILL AUTOMATICALLY NOTICE THIS AND DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT AND POSSIBLY PURSUE LEGAL ACTION, SINCE THIS IS A LEGITIMATE PROGRAM, AND THEY ARE PART OF IT!
The secret for keeping the energy and money flowing is honesty. If one person happens to be dishonest the rest of our energies and beliefs can keep it going. Our goal is prosperity, success and faith in one another. Keep in mind...the most you spent is 10 DOLLARS! (Remember...what goes around comes around)

LET'S RECAP STEPS:
Step 1. Set up you PayPal account, if you don't already have one, and send the top name (1st person) 5.00 dollars. DON'T FORGET to Include "Please add me to your list". Step 2. Send the other 5.00 dollars and an e-mail stating "Thank You I've Joined" to the 5th name on the list. Step 3. Remove the top name, bump the other 4 names up 1 place each. Place your name in the bottom slot- you will receive a minimum of 100.00 or more from your efforts. Step 4. Keep sending the letter until you get 20, "Thank you I've joined" replies in your inbox.
I know that you have seen this on Oprah, Dateline and 20/20 or even received numerous messages about this simple program and have probably just deleted them, I know I have but for some unknown reason this time I decided to give it a try, after all, only a 10.00 investment!
Please give it an honest effort, you will not be disappointed and will be very glad you did when it starts to work. Remember, all you're going to be out of pocket is about the cost of a couple of coffees with the opportunity of banking thousands of dollars into your PayPal account!

Yours In Great Success & Prosperity!!!

Old 01-30-2007, 01:40 AM
Silver Member

Re: This is the next BIG thing!! CHECK IT OUT!!

dollars to donuts says that this joke of a scam was on Oprah detailing about how people were arrested and to be careful and to beware of it.

Old 01-30-2007, 01:49 AM
Bronze Member

Funny...

I thought this forum was to REPORT scams....not to PROMOTE them.

Old 01-30-2007, 02:08 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by csiisascam
Funny...

I thought this forum was to REPORT scams....not to PROMOTE them.

yep... that was originally the case. but, unfortunately, there are some EXTREMELY desperate people out there.

welcome aboard.

Old 01-30-2007, 02:23 AM
Bronze Member

Thanks, BigFranky75! :)

Old 01-30-2007, 02:47 AM
No, I'm not 47 years old... lol.

wooooooooooooo another Paypal thread!! haha... it's funny that people keep posting these here...

I hope you know that your email address is about to be turned into paypal for fraud... I'm not going to do it, but the mods usually do.
I do not believe that MLM/Network Marketing is a bad business model. I believe it's the shady people in MLM that make it LOOK bad. As long as you work hard, run your business ethically, and work with ethical people, then MLM can help you reach your financial goals... whether it's just to make extra money on the side or a full-time income.

"Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with years of experience."

Pink Zebra Sprinkles

Old 01-30-2007, 04:07 AM
I am new at Scam.com

who uses their real e-mail address?

Old 01-30-2007, 04:15 AM
No, I'm not 47 years old... lol.

^^ how would the money get into the paypal account if they used a fake address?
I do not believe that MLM/Network Marketing is a bad business model. I believe it's the shady people in MLM that make it LOOK bad. As long as you work hard, run your business ethically, and work with ethical people, then MLM can help you reach your financial goals... whether it's just to make extra money on the side or a full-time income.

"Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with years of experience."

Pink Zebra Sprinkles

Old 01-30-2007, 04:22 AM
Lady Moderator- Just call me Your Majesty

Another idiot falls for the ploy. Sheesh, who would ever think there were that many stupid people on the planet?

email: supersport421124@yahoo.com

IP: 72.86.90.169

Lady Mod

When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to
seek it elsewhere.
---= Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Old 01-30-2007, 11:47 AM
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...

Gimme a friggin break!

It doesn't matter that it's PayPal or paper or emails, a gifting SCAM is a GIFTING SCAM is a GIFTING SCAM,; chain letter scheme, whatever you want to call it.

This is an illegal, absolute ripoff and if you play with fire you'll (or SOMEBODY WILL) get burnt. Someone will be left holding the bag, don't let it be you.:mad:

STAY away from anything that even remotly resembles this.

Kerry