report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Business Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-20-2007, 09:54 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Steer clear of Powerski International

Powerski is a scam that has been going for 15 yrs. Bob Montgomery is a genious at spin and deception. Because the Powerski Jetboard is a great product and has so much potential he has used it as a tool to deceive people and con them out of their hard earned money. He has been promising to deliver boards for years but instead he takes the money people invest for dealerships, distributorships and investment for his marketing toys.

It is plain and simple, he is not a CEO nor is he a business man. He grew up as a bully and is still doing it to this day. I know the product has huge potential and in the hands of the right company it will be a huge success. In the hands of Bob Montgomery, it will never succeed. He is bad at allocating monies to the right departments and is a control freak. He is the I in team, everyone is an idiot and he is the genious. He treats employees like **** and the customers as well. He started Powerski on drug money and still runs the company like a mofia or drug oporation. Its all about give, give, give to Bob and get nothing in return. Ask all 40 dealers in the USA and all 20 distributors worldwide, the stories are all conclusive. He will take your money and forget your name the next day. When customers call to ask what is going on, he avoids your calls and cut off communications until you reach a boiling point, then he will talk to you. As long as your calls are about giving him something, he will be happy to speak with you, otherwise, your calls will fall on def ears. Once you speak up for yourself, he will find a way to sell your dealership or distributorship to someone else.

I could see how one or two employees/customers complained and made accusations about Bob and Powerski regarding his ability to run a company or his fraudulant business could seem as if it were just one or two disgruntled people and not a real issue. But when you see a pattern of people coming forward over and over for the last 10 yrs, then you might want to realize it might be true. The age old saying of if one person says something it might not be true, if two people say something you might want to see if its true, and if three people say something, there might be a pattern that has developed! Well what about Nova communications? Why did they sue Powerski and make a competeing product? Why did half of the employees go with them? Why are half of the dealers asking for their money back?

It truely is not the product that is bad. It is Bob Montgomery and jim Walker who are in their late 50's and are perinoid of their own shadow from the years of drug abuse. They are the biggest bullies and scam artist of the PWC industry I have ever seen. Just ask a hand full of dealers in your area that have heard of the circus act that revolves around the press releases Powerski puts out. Its a joke, I suggest you wait to see if a product ever gets produced before you invest. And what about EPA, Bob has been saying he is 1 month away from EPA for 5 yrs now.

I can't wait for the day that Bob Montgomery goes to jail for the years of fraud he has commited to the customers, employees and investors. Then and only then will Powerski ever have a chance of being successful!

Old 02-21-2007, 04:10 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Powerski has financial problems

As a follow up to the last post, I urge any potential customers to ask for audited financials of Powerski or ask for a list of all the dealers so you can call them as a reference. I guarantee you will not get a list and you will not get audited financials. Bob will not allow an audit because it will uncover his perfect little income stream he has going for himself. Powerski pays all of his day to day expendatures from food to clothes to his vehicles and surfboards. If you really want to look into it even further, ask why he is almost $3 million dollars in debt. In order for Powerski to move into production, he needs to fill a huge hole of debt he has created over the years from IRS, EDD, Lawsuits to paying back many unhappy customers. I even heard that customers where at the Miami Boat Show pissed off and making a scene about it in the booth...hahaha, Karma man, its a sweet thing.

If you are even thinking of doing business with Powerski, do some serious due dilligance first and make sure you can afford to throw away the money your investing. Powerski is in so much financial disparity that they are begging to make a deal with ANYONE!

If your looking at being a dealer, just tell Bob you only want to buy one board and I bet he will give it to you. Make sure you get a delivery date in writing. The only thing is that the engine is not reliable and brakes down consistantly, call any of the existing pissed off dealers and they will tell you how reliable they are. The engine has passed an initial EPA testing but by using a huge exhaust pipe that is to big to even be used in the board, so how is that going to work?

Even if Powerski had all the money they needed, it would be 1-2 years before they could deliver a reliable, efficient EPA jetboard. The next thing you need to worry about is the price tag of $8k, they are pricing themselves right out of the market. For $8k that thing better be bullet proof and run longer then 20 minutes like they are now.

What a shame for such a promising product to be run into the ground by a money hungry, selfish and false christian, Bob Montgomery. I have never seen a company care so little about its image, customers, investors, employees and reputation in the industry such as Powerski. I really do hope someone can step in and make a serious ownership change and let the product run free and become the great product it could be.

Bob is such a good actor, he tells people he is a victim all the time and people believe him. He plays the helpless victim role to get people who are not investor savy to pitty him and believe he is a good guy. It works, I can tell you, he is great at it. He can even make tears come from his eyes when he tells the story of how he became a christian and excepted Jesus.

He was a drug dealer needing to go clean and run a clean oporation (allegidly, or so I was told by others) before he went down, he didnt start Powerski because he was an inventor! He stole the idea of the Powerski concept from a guy in Encinitas, CA.

Find out why he is not liked on the Hawaiian Islands? Where he ran drugs to and from. I would bet that he burned a lot of people, or so his partner that sits next to him says. The one who appointed himself Executive VP, yeah him. The same guy who pulled out a hatchet and threatened to kill another employee who was driving a pontoon boat in the FL, Keys last year. Yeah, (self appointed Exec. VP) said Bob is not wanted or heavily disliked by a lot of people in Hawaii for his treatment of others. Why, because it is he who was claims people in high places have protected him from Bob. What a pair these two guys are huh? Take a look at the actual police report by copy and paste the url http://www.terranova.net/frames/main-sheriff.html look at the heading "San Clemente man arrested"

These two guys are the ones your giving your money too. Dumb and Dumber!!

Old 03-10-2007, 06:09 AM
Newbie Member

Re: Steer clear of Powerski International

I am a long time investor in PowerSki Jetboards. The information being circulated in the "Steer clear of PowerSki International" is both false, and slanderous without merit nor any substantiated proof. I've known Bob Montgomery for over 11 years, and I've work directly with Bob at PowerSki International for the past 3 years.

Several former and current employees of PowerSki are attempting to bring harm to PowerSki by making claims as outlined in their posting that have no basis in fact. It's true that PowerSki isn't EPA approved yet, but PowerSki's management has been working to resolve the EPA approval process as quickly as possible. PowerSki is actively searching for investors to help finance the cost of accomplishing this, plus get the PowerSki Jetboard into mass production within the next few months. PowerSki has just recently signed agreements with several companies to accomplish the transition to mass production, and obtain EPA and CARB approval within the very near future.

It is true that it has taken Powerski longer than necessary to reach the goals that they set out to achieve, but it's been severely, and needlessly hampered and delayed by the actions these conspirators are perpetrating.

These individuals are involved in a conspiracy to force PowerSki into an untenable financial position in order to potentially take over control of PowerSki. They also claim to be the inventors that originally conceived and built PowerSki when the fact is they are nothing more than disgruntled employees with an axe to grind. They are also in violation of the non-disclosure agreements they all signed when they started working for PowerSki and are legally liable for their criminal activities in their pursuit of this conspiracy.

These current and former employees and certain investors have taken advantage of the trust placed in them as PowerSki employees to illegally access corporate financial records, to subversively control both the sales, and marketing of PowerSki through PowerSki's sales networks and PowerSki's website. PowerSki knows who these individuals are, and is now in the process of thwarting their activities through legal channels.

PowerSki is currently working diligently to acquire sufficient funding to achieve its goals of mass production, and EPA-CARB approval, and has a number of investors who are aware of this plot, but know the truth of the situation and are very motiviated to help PowerSki reach success. In a very short time the truth will out, and I suggest anyone with an interest in PowerSki investment to contact PowerSki International directly to get the full unadulterated truth about the status of PowerSki and for the investment potential that these conspirators are trying tosubvert for their own gain.

You can contact the real PowerSki management through info@powerski.com, or rmontgomery@powerski.com, or jwalker@powerski.com, or bmaier@powerski.com, or by calling 949-369-3920, or faxing to 949-492-1621. Any attempt to reach PowerSki through taguirre@powerski.com, or surfnb@hotmail.com, or visioneeringltd@hotmail.com will only lead you to the conspirators who are not telling you the truth.

We, at PowerSki Intenational have nothing to hide, and will answer any questions, and accurately address any concerns you may have about the potential investment opportunites available with PowerSki. We currently have many satisfied and informed investors, dealers, and distributors who can rebut these few criminally motivated individuals as to who is telling the truth, or not.

Old 03-30-2010, 08:01 PM
Newbie Member

Re: Steer clear of Powerski International

Wow, I guess after 3 years of silence, I finally get to put my 2 cents worth into the allegations and misconduct of PowerSki International Corp. and it's now former CEO, Robert E. Montgomery. I would have to say from my own personal experience with whom ever wrote this, is pretty darn on the money. Just look at the rebuttal from Brad Maier and all I can say, where is PowerSki now? Where is PowerSki after 3 years?

All this talk of conspiracies from a long time investor Brad Maier, who himself has put out money and his credit for a “Yamaha Ski Boat” that PowerSki continued to make payments on for use of. This along with a brand new “Yamaha Wave Runner” that I’m sure he is now benefiting from with all the payments made by PowerSki. This is where I know my paychecks that I didn’t receive went to. Of course Brad Maier would say anything in order to protect his interest and getting a free Yamaha Ski Boat and Wave Runner out of the deal. This is all going on while no one is getting paid their wages except for Robert E. Montgomery, former CEO of PowerSki International Corp. This must be the conspiracy part to force PowerSki into a hostile take over attempt. We had access to all records at PowerSki, we obtained legally the financial records of PowerSki and proved that Robert E. Montgomery, Jim Walker, and Jim Habig received funds and also made purchases of new cars, while others like myself lost their homes, credit and pride.

Not one of us claimed to be inventors of the motorized surfboard, Powerski Jetboard. In fact Tim did receive a claim for $28,000.00 for unpaid wages and damages caused by failure to provide payment for payroll according to the State of California Department of Labor. Joe’s claim is for $300,000 was awarded to him by the State of California Department of Labor, but has yet to receive funds due to PowerSki’s now claimed insolvency. These are the so called “illegal financial records” that were used in arbitration to collect back due payroll that Bob Montgomery said he didn’t owe. How we are legally liable for our “criminal activities”.

So as you can see, time always tells the truth. We had a claim of defamation of character and says we are responsible for the delays and hampered the success in PowerSki’s goals. Wow Brad, you are some creative writer. You see, I’m not the author “Investwisely” as was accused by Bob Montgomery, now former CEO of PowerSki International Corp. The only criminal activities I see, are the ones Powerski International Corp., continues with selling a “product” that can’t be produced. Taking of “Investment Funds” without proper registration with the Securities Exchange Commission. Failure to deliver product let alone reimbursement of funds taken for product.

I just received an email from Juan Matoya from Spain, who paid PowerSki International Corp., $30,000.00 US for a Dealership in Spain when according to a Distribution Agreement with Alex Barjau is the Distributor for Spain and is responsible for his distribution territory. Alex has yet to receive his total amount of Powerski Jetboards. I have another Distributor for Australia, who had his territory sold as well without reimbursement because he refused to pay another dime for product that couldn’t be delivered. This is now 3 years later, what has changed?

Where are all the PowerSki Jetboards, the Motorized Surfboard, that Robert E. Montgomery supposedly invented? If he is such the inventor of the PowerSki Jetboard, why couldn’t he perfect what he invented? What is the excuse now after 3 years? Oh that a company out of China copied the product and is now producing the PowerSki Jetboards?
I would have to agree… Steer Clear of PowerSki International Corp., at all costs. No matter what business they are doing. I hear they are now getting into “RESORTS”???

If you have fallen victim to the misconduct and unethical behavior of PowerSki International Corp., and it’s Former CEO, Bob Montgomery, let me give you a few links to state your case and to file your claims and loss to:

Attorney General (http://ag.ca.gov/), Securities Exchange Commission (http://www.sec.gov/), California Department of Corporations (http://www.corp.ca.gov/), Federal Trade Commission (http://www.ftc.gov/), and your local government agency and house of representatives.

PowerSki International Corporation is no longer operational at the 1000 Calle Amanacer, San Clemente, CA address as they continue to claim doing business as. This address has been vacant since January of 2009 with my own two eyes. If you are willing to cooperate with efforts into holding Bob Montgomery, former CEO of PowerSki International Corp, manufacture of the Motorized Surfboard, PowerSki Jetboard into a “class action lawsuit” and criminal activity, please feel free to contact me, Bob Mackay.

If PowerSki is so legit, why do they hide?? Why do they use a different email? Why don’t they give their proper address when doing business…? What is poor Bob Montgomery to do now? He is a thief and has stolen your hard earn monies and has had no problem putting it in his own pockets. This is a fact!!!

Old 07-20-2010, 05:49 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Steer clear of *****ski International

Not true, I have known the inventor and C.E.O. since we were in grade school. He doesn't drink or do drugs, he's one of the most honest individuals that I know. His family have suffered emensly over the past 18 years in inventing the board and engine technoligy. I'm a share holder in the company , and purchased a motor home mentioned above by the conspearitors for the company so we could promote the products at shows, I have not been reembersted as of yet, so I know it was not the reason of the firm's financial struggle. If any person that has ever been in business knows that number one, the invention is very expensive when you are dealing in high technology and the over head of buildings, employee's equipment, travel, promotion, advertising, ect.
The hostile take over attempts, frivolos law suits, and the torcherous business interfierance for their own personal gain by these former employees, some dealers, distributors, and others likely were the culprets responsible for the company's loss of revenew, as the overwelming evidence states. I believe by this overwelming evidence and proof from the documents that I have read which could prove the following criminal laws that have been broken by these former employees and international conspircy group. of rackiteering, fradulent use of company image, fruad, ciber squating, slander, defimation of character, theft, patent enfridgments, government documents forged, E.P.A. violations, customs violations, coastgard violations, this was all premeditatide plan to distroy the company and the inventor and C.E.O.

For three years this has been well documented in over 200 pages of E-Mails and documents. The latest phone calls and E-Mails threatened the lives of Bob, his wife, and five children, on of which is handecapped. These actions were responsible for the loss of potenially tens of millions of dollars. The company believes and has proof and evidence, which I have read and believe also that these conspirators are copying and selling the companie's board and patened engine technologies. I have read the documents and the companie's management has the best intentions of takeing care of everybody concerned, and I am confedent that this is true. I am going to organize a law suit and with the evidence turned into the F.B.I. these scoudrels should end up in prison. If you would like to participate E-Mail me at thelongolian@aol.com
P.S. If anyone has any additional evidence of intentional wrong doing or threat of phyical harm to the inventor, his family, and the company, or employees, please do not hesitate to contact me. Any information withheld may be considered part of the conspiricy. The has come for me to get involved.
Regards Ronald

Old 07-20-2010, 01:35 PM
Newbie Member

It's been 3 years since my last posted rebuttal to Mr. MacKay's original posting in 2007on the scam.com website that accused Bob and the company of improprieties and illegal business practices, and now I find it necessary to once again refute Mr. MacKay's spurious and false accusations. You have to wonder how a man like Bob MacKay continues to obsess over the these issues when in the 3 years since his first posting, nothing has been substantiated to validate his accusations. Mr. MacKay is very talented, knowledgeable and experienced in the use and application of computer technology. If I had his capability, I would have already moved on to other, better, and more lucrative pursuits rather than continue his almost quixotic mission to slander and destroy both Bob and the company.

First, I'd like to address Mr. MacKay's claim that the company still owes him money. On 2 occasions in the past 3 years, Mr. MacKay filed grievances over this issue with the California Board of Labor (EDD). I can't provide you with the specific dates of these mediations because they, like Mr. MacKay, are not that important to my everyday priorities, but they are a matter of public record if you are interested in reviewing the specific documentation. (This information is also available on request from the company by anyone with a valid, legitimate claim to review it.)

I attended both meetings along with Bob and several other of the company's employees. Mr. MacKay's claim of unpaid salary and other compensation was dismissed by the mediator in favor of the company as unsubstantiated and undocumented by the claimant, Mr. MacKay. The 2nd mediation was scheduled after Mr. MacKay persuaded a state claims employee to resubmit his original complaint to the mediation board. When this 2nd meeting was held, the mediator in reviewing Mr. MacKay's file determined that Mr. MacKay had no valid cause to resubmit a claim, and in fact, found that both Mr. MacKay, and the employee who resubmitted the claim had violated established procedure, and the state employee was summarily dismissed.

So, Mr. MacKay not only didn't win his attempt to legally extort money from the company, he also caused another person to lose their job in the execution of his futile attempt.

As to the case of Joe Laurente, and his complaint to the EDD, Mr. Laurente DID NOT receive a $300,000 judgment against the company. Mr. Laurente claimed that he was owed that amount for unpaid salary and compensation plus other funds that he had personally loaned to the Bob and the company. When the mediation was first held at the EDD, the mediator refused to continue the process until Mr. Laurente provided documentation in the form of receipts, paycheck stubs, etc. that verified his claim. The mediator gave Mr. Laurente an extra 30 days to present the relevant documentation. When the 30 day continuance passed and the mediation reconvened, Bob and the company provided documentation that refuted Mr. Laurente's claims while Mr. Laurente brought none of the requested documents to prove his claim.

During Mr. Laurente's employment at the company, he voluntarily took over handling the company's accounting. While he did loan some personal money to help the company during several periods of tight *******, the company repaid Mr. Laurente all of his loans when more ******* became available. But during that same time period when Mr. Laurente was handling the company's books, he charged numerous items to the company without company authorization that he didn't disclose to Bob and presented Bob with a bill for these items after the fact. This was later shown to be part of a devious plan of Mr. Laurente's to take control of the company for himself and several other parties that included some other former company employees. He also misappropriated company funds to pay several of his family's credit cards, and even to make several mortgage payments with company money. Bob and the company discovered these facts belatedly, and had sufficient grounds to file criminal charges against Mr. Laurente for embezzlement, but decided not to take that course of action.

Even though the mediator was ready to rule against Mr. Laurente and his claim, Bob decided to reach an agreement with Mr. Laurente to resolve the issue outside of the EDD, and to pay Mr. Laurente a settlement in monthly installments that would total less than a third of the $300,000. While many of us disagreed with Bob's decision in this matter, that has always been Bob's nature to try and resolve these sorts of issues in a more peaceful, and forgiving manner. He has always tried to keep moving the company forward toward the goal of successfully manufacturing and marketing the company's primary product line rather than getting involved in the negativity of reacting to these sorts of aspersions.

The ongoing attempts by people determined to undermine Bob and the company from achieving success have been both debilitating and detrimental to the raising of funds to keep the company solvent and to advancing the company's progress. Bob and the company have had to weather more than one such conspiracy in the past few years, and in each case, the parties that were perpetrating their less-than-legal activities have been unable, so far, to prove any of their allegations of impropriety, nor to successfully achieve their goal of destroying the company, although they've come close and made it very hard to move forward while combating their unscrupulous agendas.

Bob MacKay is an active participant in this latest conspiracy. He, in collaboration with several other conspirators around the world, is attempting to sell a knocked-off version of the jetboard for their own personal financial gain. They have blatantly stolen the patented and proprietary technology developed by Bob and the company, and in doing so, have committed intellectual property theft on an international scale. Bob and the company have accumulated extensive volumes of their criminal activities, and will be releasing this collected and collated evidence in due course. Once this evidence is made public, all the parties involved in this conspiracy will be subject to prosecution by both domestic and international law enforcement. This is not a threat, but a guarantee that retribution is soon to be delivered on both Mr. MacKay and the other cohorts involved.

Mr. MacKay's assertion that Bob and the company have been misappropriating funds for personal benefit are completely unsubstantiated. If such were the case, Bob and the company would have been publicly exposed long ago. Bob and the company would not be able to concoct such an obvious fraud if there were creditable evidence to the contrary. All that has been asserted by Mr. MacKay is innuendo without a scrap of proof to the contrary. Even after Mr. MacKay has been discredited by the California State Labor Board, he continues to personally harass Bob and his family with phone calls, emails, and text messages in his self deluded attempts for personal revenge over issues that only he seems to be aware of. Recently, he sent Bob text messages that I have visible proof exist. Bob made a photo of theses texts, and forwarded them to me and other shareholders to show how unstable Mr. MacKay is. Since I'm unable to attach this photo to this rebuttal due to the limitations of this website, I've precisely copied the text wording below:

Dated July 14, 2010, 8:07 PM from Bob MacKay:

1. Hornet's nest stirring time... Let the swarm begin... Where is my money?? What did you do with FUNDS.... ASSETS... HIDING HOMES.. lots of??? 's License Agreements and Hydroforce.. .. ... Where ever you go... Story will follow... Promise..

2. Really can't wait to release all the NFO to my fellow shareholders and let them see what a scumbag you really are and get what you deserve... GOD ALWAYS HAS A PLAN!!

Does this really sound like the words of a reasonably rational individual or someone with serious mental stability issues? I rest my case.

(If you'd like to see the actual photo made from Bob's phone, send me your email address, and I'll forward it to you.)

Old 07-21-2010, 02:41 PM
Newbie Member

WOW, this is great and about time someone responds from *****Ski International Corp. Of course I am going to respond and talk about the continued illegal business practices of *****Ski International and Bob Montgomery CEO. I am going to be there at every turn until something is done to help all the dealers, distributors, as well as shareholders so they can have recourse and take action against *****Ski International Corp and Bob Montgomery along with the PSI’s Board of Directors.. I’ll have more of that later.

Go ahead and refute all you want Mr. Maier, cause for one thing, I am only speaking the truth… so be careful for the can of worms are about to be unleashed. My question is, I wrote this back in March and nothing, but as soon as I went public with emails asking what is going on.. Whew wee would you look at the Hornets Nest I’ve stirred up and the accusations are supported by others who have experienced these problems and are out of hundreds of thousands of dollars. That’s the truth.. I allowed Bob Montgomery to run *****Ski International into the ground just as we predicted 3 years ago and when this was all going back then… In fact, the records I have go way back to the early years of PSI and Hydroforce LLC… a leopard can’t change his spots.

I am obsessed because unlike most of the shareholders, dealers, and distributors whom have been kept in the dark for 20+ years, I have questions that continue to go unanswered. When Bob Montgomery did his squeeze play and intentionally caused me and my family great financial harm, it is my intent to keep on him and make Bob Montgomery accountable for his actions and misappropriation and squandering the funds of *****Ski International Corp. To now which the company is insolvent…. Meaning no money… No Jetboards, but there is money to pay him with…. Not the return of funds to all the people he has stolen from. It’s not an obsession, it’s called tenacity, something I have a lot of and not afraid to use.

Yes, Mr Bob Montgomery should have paid me my back due salaries. But I knew in the long run and from others telling me that because I wouldn’t play nice in the sandbox, Bob Montgomery would make sure I became another “DEAD BODY” for him to step over. The pen is mightier then the sword and I will let the pen do my justice in truth… You don’t see me hiding do you??

Let’s get one thing straight.. I’m not the creator of this site, I don’t have the pen name INVESTWISELY.. Again nothing to hide, but I must admit, this author of this thread has told the truth and nothing but the truth so help me GOD. Anytime you want to go to court about this, I will be more then happy to provide the courts the documentation to which you have been privy to as well back on Dec. 7, 2006. Or did you forget that meeting when you talked about Bob Montgomery running the company into the ground and we have you on tape saying so… Without your knowledge?? No… Lot’s of postings at *****Ski Headquarters warnings of electronic surveillance, so please… lets not be hypocritical… you know what has been going on for years and understand you have $100k + of investment with *****Ski and Hydroforce LLC which we will get into here in a few. There is a rhyme and reason why you’re so gung ho on this and everything will come out in the wash. This isn’t slander, Bob Montgomery is a SCUM BAG and a Thief as well. There are plenty of supporters on this. Oh should I mention $25k from Brazil from a potential Distributor who received nothing… not a jetboard, no stock, or a distributorship??? Shhh… yeah.. that’s not considered theft.. this transaction took place in 2006, 4 years ago… What happened to his funds??? Exactly.. To this day, he hasn’t even heard from *****Ski or Bob Montgomery… So who’s the SCUM BAG?? This is just one case of hundreds more.

Let’s talk about the California Board of Labor and my claim.. IT WASN”T HEARD due to myself as well as Bob Montgomery being late for the 1st meeting. Chris Elliot after seeing my case and the fraudulent behavior of Bob Montgomery with other employment claims continued the claim without my knowledge. I was told at the first meeting that it was thrown out because of being late… When I appeared the second time, I volunteered that this went on with the mediator the first time and took my lumps and it was not HEARD.. not because they pondered over the evidence and didn’t find merit to my claim because it wasn’t heard due to technicality doesn’t mean the crime or action wasn’t committed. Let’s be straight on this. After this I sought an attorney who read thru the case and said I do have a case and wanted to take it on with a Contingency Retainer. Meaning, I didn’t have to pay the attorney because the mountain of evidence was overwhelmingly in my favor and he would get 33%. I have this paperwork available as well. I knew I could get judgment and what good would that do?? Like with Joe Laurente, who’s claim for $161k as awarded by the California Board of Labor (EDD) has to this date gone unpaid. Frivolous law suits you say?? I’m sorry but when the Kobler’s gave their hard earned funds to become a Dealership… What happened.. Did they get there monies back?? See the pattern… Bob Montgomery takes in … but doesn’t pay out, even when ordered by the court.

Joe Laurente did whatever he could to keep *****Ski afloat… so don’t go bashing him you ass.. He of all people got screwed, really bad… So don’t you dare go off half cocked on this spin dude… Embezzlement, whoa.. that is another pack of lies to continue the spin in the favor of Bob Montgomery and *****Ski International, we know that Joe is owed $300k plus and just goes to show again what a Piece of **it Bob Montgomery really is. Loaning monies to Bjorn Elvine VP of Engineering, so Bjorn wouldn’t lose his house. What a Son of Bitch you all are for condemning Joe Laurente after all he did for *****Ski. This only shows what type of SCUM you all are to resort to such slanderous accusations when Joe Laurnete was there to pay for parts, rent, and day to day expenses for *****Ski International and that when Jack Fugett invested $2.5m. Joe Laurente did get paid back for that $300k and he then did it again and you condemn him?? Oh that’s right, he’s the one that got you on tape talking **it about Bob Montgomery running the company into the ground that was played before us all on 12/7/06… Oh so what is your motive?? Why is it when people want their monies do they become conspirators, taking over the company, slandering the company?? Huh Refute that Bi**h??

Bob’s nature is to try and resolve… say that to all the dealers, distributors and shareholders that continue to call in and ask for Jetboards, Parts, and their monies back…. Bob Montgomery doesn’t even have the balls to refute accusations on here and sends his goons to do his bidding. Seriously… let’s talk about conspiracies, like Jim Habig back in 2003-2006 taking manufactures, distributors, dealers, and employees as well as shareholders along with NOVA and formed XBOARD.. Whew.. I spent years fighting this and how it put *****Ski behind in production. Then Jim Habig returns to *****Ski International in 2007 because he found GOD?? Seriously?? What kind of management decision was this one? Let this happen in a publicly traded company and see what happens.. or the other goon Jim Walker Jr. AKA the Hatchet Man.. yeah this is the Executive VP who took a hatchet to Joe Laurente who is still employed with *****Ski International and is a managing partner with HYDROFORCE LLC. Let’s talk about the great management team of HYDROFORCE GROUP who I am sure will be a majority shareholder in the new SHELL GAME company “*****Ski Global Surf”. Yes Bob Montgomery has such heart and concern and a wonderful love of GOD to which he hides behind while he fleeces the company for his own needs. If Bob Montgomery isn’t doing this, why not prove it with an INDEPENDENT THIRD PARTY ACCOUNTING FIRM?? Let’s see if that question gets answered.. It was asked three years ago, and still no one has produced financials for *****Ski International Corp. I have spreadsheets from and bank statements confirming how Bob Montgomery continued to siphon monies for his own personal use. Sure he wasn’t taking his paychecks, but using company credit cards, cashing business checks and then cashing his pay checks as well. THAT’s EVIDENCE in my possession to which was used to show California Department of Labor for both Tim and Joe’s as well as my case.

New conspiracy.. Ok so here it goes…. Bob Montgomery wants you to sign away your RIGHTS to *****Ski International and funds paid so he can issue you stock in *****Ski Global Surf which he says will be going public with an IPO? WOW… you gotta be pretty stupid on this one.. So Bob Montgomery is going silent and now Matt O’hare is going to be CEO, like a lil puppet is what it looks like to me.. HYDROFORCE LLC is going to issue an irrevocable license to manufacture, market, and profit from the *****Ski Jetboard to a new company called *****sSki Global Surf and all you suckers whom have given your monies to *****Ski International and Bob Montgomery will have nothing. Does Bob Montgomery have a crystal ball that says the new company is going to be the next greatest thing since sliced bread?? Come on people .. due your due dillegence.

In response to the assertion that Bob Montgomery has been misappropriating funds for personal benefit are unsubstantiated is because no one has publicly challenged him up to now. Everyone is so caught up in the *****Ski Fog and believes so much in the product and has put their hard earn monies into it, that they have remained quiet in hopes that *****Ski International would be successful. But unfortunately it isn’t and is now insolvent…. Not because of conspiracies to take over the company.. but because of improper management that needs to be accounted for. This is what I ask of you.

This is about consumer beware… this is about getting to the truth.. Why doesn’t Bob Montgomery address these issues publicly?? We all know the answer… its because he lies and is deceitful with hiding his homes, why would he have done this if he didn’t feel he was guilty of anything.. to protect himself against what??

Let’s talk about the Distributors from Australia, Spain and other countries who have had territories sold from under them and then not get paid back for it.. That’s THEFT people … any way you look at it… I can quote email …. After email… of all you that have been affected by Bob Montgomery and *****Ski International…

I say again openly, publicly to those of you who have been wronged to UNITE join forces and put an end to this travesty that has gone on long enough.

Post the evidence of my conspiracies and planning to take over the company, I have no problem in posting the evidence of bank statements, spreadsheets and let the shareholder draw to the conclusion of the accusations to misappropriation of funds. Let’s get Andrew Harvey involved so he can share his great knowledge of *****Ski’s financials and shows the evidence and books that have been cooked. Bring on the Attorney General, FBI.. stop F***ing talking about it and do it!!

Because I am doing it.. I am getting the public involved so that in numbers this can be accomplished not because I want to run *****Ski and Sell China boards.. Which is interesting in the least… I have moved on and ventured with my own business Brad, its just about the principle and Bob Montgomery continues to Lie, Steal, Cheat and uses deceptive and unethical business practices and only the Attorney General, California Department of Corporations as well as the Federal Trade Commission can help with everyone on a united front and taking this to another level.. Bob Montgomery deserves to be jailed as Bernie Madoff did for his Securities Fraud.

Yes I have done my homework and have and I am going PUBLIC!! GOD has a plan and has shown the light!!!

Old 07-21-2010, 03:00 PM
Newbie Member

Sorry one more thing in regards to Hydroforce LLC, which is the managing partners whom consist of Bob Montgomery, Jim Walker Sr., Jim Walker Jr., Brad Maier, and Web Blessey.. these are the managing partners..

Now lets look at *****Ski's International Corp's., Board of Directors this is as of (2007) as I am a shareholder and owner of *****Ski International have not recieved any shareholder information... ever... has any other shareholder recieved NFO??

Bob Montgomery Chairman, Jim Walker Jr., Web Blessey, Jack Fugett, Bjorn Elvine..

Shell Game??? Again... Just asking for accountability... prove that you are not swindling shareholders, dealers, distributors, and vendors.. we haven't even talked about this.. yet...

Old 07-21-2010, 03:58 PM
Newbie Member

I wanted to share a few of the emails that have been coming in from dealers, distributors, and shareholders... All pretty much have the same thoughts... Why is that?? Because maybe what I am saying is truth and we are tired of it!! This is just a handful and wanted to back up my accusations with fact!! You be the judge.. Does this sound like conspirators?? Are these people crazy for wanting accountability and paid for product that has yet to be delivered.. or do they all speak of one common thread... They have been ripped off!!! This is how Bob Montgomery, Brad Maier, Jim Walker Jr., Jim Habig, handle the business of *****Ski. Bob is such a great guy and is really trying to make things right.. Seriously.. Read these...

The Jig is up *****Ski International and it's time to take ACTION!! United We Stand and we will put an end to this SCUM BAG!!

I've taken the liberty to remove the names and countries to protect each individual against the bulling ways of Bob Montgomery!!

So please ... help us stand up to the travesty and continued unethical practices of *****Ski International and Bob Montgomery... Just know you are not alone and don't be ashamed that you have fallen victim to this SCAM.

It's ok to post your concerns and problems and I will be putting together an open forum to spread the word and allow you all to contact each other so we can take the action needed with the proper authorities...

You may send me an email at visioneeringltd@hotmail.com attn: Bob Mackay... Look forward to hearing from you and here to help you.

Thanks for your support!!!!

Hello Everyone,

I am xxxxxxxxxx distributor for xxxxxxxxl, we have started in 2002 and like almost everyone else we have also had our share of the very same problems.

What I know is that we have invested in the PSI company, we have paid for 10 production boards which we have never received, we have 2 pre-production boards that do not work, and also we have invested a lot locally in marketing, with the press, with demonstrations, with stands on local shows and also on the National Nautical Show.

In my view, the problems sum up to ALL MARKETING and NO PRODUCTION!

I also know that in the beginning it was very easy to talk to Bob and everyone else. When they were waiting for my money they actually contacted me insistently. However, afterwards, when problems started happening and boards did not arrive as promised, it became more and more difficult to talk to Bob, and after a while it became impossible. Also, after a while we never got any answers to our e-mails.

Xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx

Hello Everyone.
It is very interesting to see what is happening with this wonderful product. I am sorry for what is happening to you all (and me ) in this case. We bought the shares for xxxxxxxx in 2002 and have only received one *****ski since. We should have become 15 Boards!
I just want you all to know that I will support every legal action against *****ski. Please tell me how I can help you.

With best Regards,

Xxxxxxx xxxxxx
Xxxxxxxxxx

Hello Everyone,
I am xxxxxxxxx the distributor of *****ski in xxxxxx, xxxxxxx, xxxxxxx, xxxxxxx and xxxxxxxxx.
You beleive it or not I was just thinking about going to a lawyer to ask for help concerning the *****ski business.
I invested a lot of money long long years ago buying the rights being the distributor in the above countries and I prepaid 10 Jetboards in advance where 8 pieces are still missing.
I am ready to join the group to increase our forces.
I would be very interested what legal actions were already taken against Bob Montgomery and what was the reason it was not successful ?
Please those who were involved write me directly.
The european distributors please contact me directly.
I am ready to invest some more extra money to do again some legal action.

Best regards
Xxxxxxxxx
Xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi to all, I am xxxxxxx, daughter of the "xxxxxxxxx distributor". My father invested a lot of money in this scheme since 10 years ago!!!! About 5 years ago, we tried to take some legal action together with other people and the only thing that happened is that we ended up spending more money!!!
We cannot invest in lawyers again. We can sue here in xxxxxxxxx, and if you need any papers, support, let us know.

Thank you

Xxxxxxxx
Bob, xxxxxxxx, and all other *****ski shareholders/dealers,

I have unfortunately been involved with *****ski for about 3 years now. I have been so stressed out over my parents losing their retirement because of a recommendation I made (after visiting *****ski but before I met Bob Montgomery) that I have had to stop thinking about *****ski because it makes me sick. It makes my blood boil. I have heard of this new tactic Bob has undertaken to go public. Although from my experience, I'm not sure how it's possible that they're going public because last I heard their financial records were nowhere near where they need to be to do an IPO. It makes me so mad that this fantastic product has been invented and has not hit the market yet. And it's all because of one guy. I visited the Washington State manufacturer and they were awesome. I later visited Bob's new office in Southern California. It was such a joke. He actually told me that he was manufacturing boards behind the backs of the Washington State Manufacturers and claimed that his team did a much better job. He was sabotaging the manufacturers before they even had a chance to get going, just like he has done with every other opportunity that has been placed at his feet.

As much as I hate to say it (and I'm sorry xxxxxx), I truly don't believe *****ski will get off the ground unless we all come together and make something happen. Andrew Harvey tried once and look where that got him (nowhere and with a lot of money lost). I will gladly help wherever possible. I think it will come down to needing a lawyer to see what our options are, but we should probably act fast. So many people have been deeply hurt by Bob and it's time that we fight back. I know we've tried this before, but I truly hope that more people will be on board this time. I'm not sure if Bob will be leading this effort, or if it will be a team effort, but please express your desire to participate in our fight back and our fight to save our sanity!!

I AM disgruntled because I don't like to be taken advantage of.
xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx

Bob,
I have not received any information from ***** ski regarding this recent “scheme” what do you think this means regarding the two saleable boards that I am owed.

Sincerely,
Xxxxxxxxxxx

dear all

I m wondering if
there s a way to know how much money did JETBOB took (steal) from all of us???

he took 250.000 usd from us for the exclusive distribuition more 44000 for 4 jetboards and we only got 2 not working prorotypes .

apart all the money we spent to travel to san clemente to see his face and hear all the lies he told us .

I m so sorry we didn t took some more action before but at least we could advise one year ago the person who was going to be distribuitor for australia ...so he saved his money!!!

saludos

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My partner and I were the first distributors for xxxxxxxx and he either resold our territory or tried to after we refused to order more boards. He's a criminal...no question about it. He needs to be reported to the authorities (FBI) but in my opinion its doubtful any monies can be recovered as I'm sure he spent all of it!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Dear Bob and all in copy:

We also have been hurt and taken total advantage of by Bob M., he has took from us territorial fee's for xxxxxxxxx and shipped us 2 out of 3 paid jet boards while the 2 pcs. we received was just a jet board look alike that did not work.

We visited his offices several times and made many calls and all we got in return was empty promises and dreams of doing this and doing that ..etc.

We strongly extend our support to come all of us together as one group, hire a lawyer and go after him to get our money back and put him out of business as he does not deserve to be in business.

We need Bob Mackay to form the group and lead the way while all of us must join hands and effort to get him back.

Regards,

xxxxxxxxxxxx.
Managing Director & Partner

Hi Bob,

I think your mass mailing was a good start. A lot of people have put up a significant amount of money over a long period of time with great expectations to get PSI off the ground and into production. Montgomery has been a stellar spokesman and promoter, but so was Bernie Madoff.

As you know, I invested in PSI 12 years ago in 1998, after seeing and riding an early prototype jetboard at the Ft Myers Beach Off Shore Races. Over the years, while it did seem the process was slow, progress appeared to be made. I admit, I didn't think too much about the lack of yearly Corporate Reports, notice of Stock Holder meetings or Annual Sales Figures. I've never received anything remotely like a quarterly report or financial statement. To this day, I don't even know who is on the Board of Directors of PSI!

I'm afraid that, like everyone else it seems, I was swayed by plausible tales of the pot'o'gold at the end of the rainbow and a seriously fun ride.

At this point, I believe the thing to do is bring together PSI stockholders and distributors with the goal of obtaining disclosure statements as to the true state of the company. As shareholders, we all can expect certain disclosures by law pertaining to the governance of the company. I want to see an independent certified audit to account for the funds that have been raised and spent. It's totally illegal to loot company assets, treating the corporate bank account like your own piggy bank (ask Bernie).

Clearly, some of the money has appropriately gone towards product development and manufacture. Otherwise, who knows?

I have heard statements that PSI is "insolvent". It's my position that even if the company has no cash on hand, it still retains valuable assets by way of name branding, patent rights, the engine molds sitting in South Korea, etc. Answers regarding the company should be available to all the stockholders of PSI regardless of who retains majority interest. Which begs the question, how many shares outstanding are there? Quite a few shares have been sold over the years. Who are the major shareholders? How many shareholders are there? The business structure makes a difference as to the legal number of investors allowed. Are there so many shareholders, there has been dealing of unregistered securities?

PSI has or had unlimited potential to make money by manufacturing jetboards and selling them. It seems almost incomprehensible that the opportunity has been squandered away in favor of ... what we have now ... an "opportunity to sign a waiver relinquishing our interest in the company"?

I don't think so.

This waiver business sounds very questionable. Like you point out, there are all the same issues as before...without the benefit of the PSI patents. And how is PSI "dead"? Has Montgomery milked it for all it's worth and now he wants to sell the same distributorships all over again with PS Global Surf? If anything, he should be talking about issuing shares in the new company to retire the outstanding shares in the old company.

There really should be some kind of formal inquiry launched as to how PSI has been run. It has generated literally millions of dollars in fees from dealerships, distributorships, and through the sale of stock with no detailed account as to how the money has been spent. At a minimum, there needs to be an independent certified audit. And frankly, I'm thinking more and more the State Attorney's office should be made aware of the situation and a formal investigation launched.

Regards,

xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Bob, I feel so lost since not only was my money taken and spent foolishly but I have a jetboard sitting in my garage that is virtually useless. It's a reminder of how stupid I was to trust a man that is a thief. If there is any way to get my restitution and/or what was owed me for the last three plus years I'm all for it. To think I trusted this company with the "fish" in their logo signifying their Christianity is a travesty. Thanks xxxxxxxx

Bob,
I cannot imagine Montgomery ever running a public company , he would have to produce accounts for a start ! The SEC ( securities and exchange commission ) regulate the Market in the States and have very strict codes of conduct . If ever there was a guy who can't live by the rules whether they be financial , ethical , or moral then it's Montgomery ! The cost of floating a company is expensive , the background due dilligence is not insignificant and all these factors combined make the sucess of the proposed scam unlikely . If I could suggest , that someone finds our who is dealing with the floatation ? Bob on his own is not cabable of undertaking the work, and your file on Bob M should be forwarded to the SEC warning them that this individual poses a threat to the conduct of the Market . Montgomery in my humble opinion is mentally sick and is not a fit person to run any kind of business handling investors money . Regards xxxxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone

Please call me. I havent talked to Bob since march of last year and before that was when I came out to trade a betta for a new board as promised and verified before I left. Instead I got old beat up newer version. I really wanted to see this thing go but never knew what would happen.

Thanks, xxxxxxxxxx

Old 07-24-2010, 05:05 AM
Newbie Member

In my Honest Opinion-

So far, I think I have pretty much presented and posted truth of Bob Montgomery’s unethical business practices and now will provide additional proof to my accusations with the following information.

I have yet to see anything from Bob Montgomery, or *****Ski International refute these last claims made by the multiple of emails all stating the same thing. Bob Montgomery continues to deceive, lie, cheat and steal, while hiding behind a cloak of his beliefs in GOD and with living a Christian Lifestyle… I ask you the public, does this sound like a man of GOD?? Or a man who hides behind his faith in order to achieve capital gain only for himself?? I let you be the judge….

Of course I have text Bob Montgomery these past few weeks, because, I know he gets these texts, reads them and I know they didn’t get lost in an email. Or some other BS excuse he never received it. As you all know, Bob Montgomery only responds back to you if you have money and he wants it.

While on the subject of texts, lets not censor and post only those text in which we feel suitable to support your lies.. Again I have nothing to hide and here to help with getting this THIEF Bob Montgomery behind bars and accountable for his unethical business practices…. I have not demanded/exhorted monies to be paid to me. I have not sold NFO to China, PSI is already destroyed and insolvent, not starting my own company to manufacture *****Ski Jetboards. Not working with any other individuals with a predetermined plan. This is Bob Montgomery playing the victim as he has done for so many years as he spends your hard earned monies for his personal gain. I am only asking for accountability, open the books, and let the governing state take action against Bob Montgomery and stop him from his continued unethical business practices… I am going public to UNITE others into taking the appropriate action after so many long years of fleecing the world with his lies and unethical ways of doing business. So help me GOD!

I still to this day can’t even open a bank account.. How am I to profit from all this?? My credit is destroyed; my life has been in a financial abyss…

Text Messages from Bob Mackay to Bob Montgomery:

11:38 AM Thu, Jul 22

My Last Text – Let the record state, not once, have you communicated, called, text, emailed for me to stop texting and that I am harassing you up to this date. Not once have I threatened your life, or any bodily harm to anyone in your family or with *****Ski. Let it be known.

At 12:04 PM Thu, July 22 – Bob Montgomery to Bob Mackay

I received a lengthy text from Bob Montgomery to cease and desist
from contacting him and that I am working to take over
and destroy *****Ski International and Bob Montgomery
personally.. Text is available to those who wish to review.

11:30 AM Thu, Jul 22

Getting ready to post Joe’s Judgement along with my Contingency Agreement regards my case was valid. This will discredit Brad’s personal account as he states to be all LIES as well…. The World will know truth., Oh I will post every single text to you, including this one. Keep records in context. Your all a bunch of liars and theifs. I lived it and seen it with my own two eyes. I followed your demands/orders taking the dealer and the distributor NFO down off the web to keep them from talking to each other as well as new business talking to them exposing your lies, promises and deceit. You wanna go there? Bring on the FBI, I have lots more, I’m so done with you, willing to turn States Evidence against you as well. Have a nice day. =)

6:20 pm Wed, Jul 21

I’m not hiding as you are for you scamming people out of money. You can have Brad post anything you want. I want to have written evidence of my communications with you. I’m going public with your unethical ways of business. I will battle on a public front. Address what needs to be addressed. You can post my text all you want, I will post what dealers, distributors, and shareholders are saying. You’ve stolen millions of dollars, read the new posts on SCAM.COM.. You’re a Scum Bag!! The world of PSI already knows this, I presenting it. Showing the Love!!

12:51 PM Wed, Jul 21

Wonder what Andrew Harvey (the devil) has to say?? Lots of NFO and financials. Would have to speak truth with the AG and his findings?

11:49 AM Wed, Jul 21

You never refunded Paulo’s money from Brazil?? He never got a jetboard, stock, or a distributorship… You thief… You scum… Oh my GOD. You’re done.. Attorney General… Here we come.

10:47 AM Wed, Jul 21

Everyone is being guided by the light of GOD, isn’t it just wonderful. =)
10:43 AM Wed, Jul 21

Hydroforce LLC is next. Managing partners same BOD… Wreaks of SCAM… Bernie Madoff.. United we stand.. FBI… GREAT!! Let them read and persue all the money you took with no product delivered!! Watch… SHELL GAME!! *****Ski Global Surf… Shit has hit the fan to the world... $$ or jetboards or JAIL

1:58 PM Tue, Jul 20

*****ski Shell Game Exposed… 7k email blast to the public!! =)

12:21 PM Tue, Jul 20

Shareholders have for years not been told of meetings, financials, votes, as we now band together for answers before you go doing this with *****Ski Global Surf!! Criminal to hear from all over the world what you’ve done. SPREAD THE WORD OF MONTGOMERY’S LIES AND INFERIOR PRODUCT. NOT DELIVERING PRODUCT THAT WAS PAID FOR!!

12:08 PM Tue, Jul 20

The true *****Ski Story… Records back to 96… Going public after all these years!! Insovent you say.. Why?? Ha ha You yourself ran PSI into the ground. CEO, Chairman of the Board, Explain yourself. Hiring Jim Habig back after what he did with XBoard… Explain yourself why PSI was run into the ground. We all want accountablility, no more smoke, mirrors, dog and pony show.

12:01 PM Tue, Jul 20

United we stand! Sharehodlers, Distributors, Dealers, and Vendors of *****Ski Int. Amazing how open communication stirs truth. Everyone shares the same story! You lie, cheat and steal. IPO BS… China… You sabatoged PSI… Vector Motor Car company… How far back do you want to go? You skimmed and stole. Prove that you didn’t… Open the Books!!

2:27 PM Mon Jul 19

Every dealer, distributor, shareholder shall know truth. You are a thief!! I had an attorney ready to go with contigincey retainment, But showed mercy.. Now, all will know truth!! Youre an old man.. You will be held accountable for your thieving ways.

5:30 PM Wed, Jul 14

Global Holdings????

This is a company being run by Web Blessey down in San Diego. Although I haven’t totally confirmed this as this company was also run by Ben Travis, they have serious interest in *****Ski International, Hydroforce LLC, and *****Ski Global Surf. Just so happens, Web Blessey is a Board of Director of *****Ski International Corp.. Just seems odd how all the names keep coming up with the same people involved… *****Ski GLOBAL Surf, Global Holdings…

2:53 PM Wed, Jul 14

Really can’t wait to release all the NFO to my fellow shareholders and let them see what a scumbag you really are and get what you deserve… GOD ALWAYS HAS A PLAN!!

2:46 PM Wed, Jul 14

Hornet’s nest stirring time… Let the swarm begin… Where is my money?? What did you do with FUNDS…. ASSETS… HIDING HOMES… lots of ???’s License Agreements and Hydroforce.. .. … Where ever you go… Story will follow… Promise..

**Did I miss any Brad?? Just wanted to make sure we keep it all in context. I guess you forgot these emails and just posted the ones you felt necessary. You posted my text

++++++++++++++++

Here is Joe Laurente’s Judgement from the State of California that Brad Maier said didn’t exist. That’s funny, didn’t Brad say he had first hand knowledge of this… MORE LIES….. Steer Clear of *****Ski!!!

Labor Commissioner, State of California

Attorneys for the Labor Commissioner
Superior Court of the State of California

Date: October 29, 2009

CASE # 18 – 72859 LM

Plaintiff: Joseph Laurente

Defendant: ***** Ski International

ASSIGNMENT OF JUDGEMENT

Amount of Judgment: $163,877.16 to the above named plaintiff.

Dear Jospeph Luarente:

In accordance with Section 98.2 (d) of the California Labor Code, a judgment has been entered in your name with the court against your former employer.

Our office is currently in the process of contacting your former employer in a final effort to collect the amount found due. If the monies are not paid on a voluntary basis, further collection efforts will be necessary.

The Labor Commisioner and the Franchise Tax Board have entered into an agreement pursuant to the provisions of Section 19290 of the Revenue and Taxation Code which grants the Franchise Tax Board the authority to attempt collection on unpaid judgments.

So Joe has refused to sign away his rights for “Good Faith Stock” with *****Ski Global Surf. This Judgement doesn’t go away and is one of the reasons if you have signed a waiver already, it is criminal according to the The Labor Commisioner and the Franchise Tax Board. Also why *****Ski International, deemed insolvent.

What happened to the irrevocable license to sublicense, manufacture, assemble, an sell and, in any way, profit from the *****Ski Jetboard technology, in return for a major equity interest in *****Ski International Corp. As stated in the Private Placement Memorandum numbered.. Oooops no number?? Oh that’s right there are laws, rules and regulations with SEC regarding Private Placement Memorandums and I guarantee none of them have been adhered to. FACT

Not making this one up am I Brad Maier? You never mentioned this judgement in your refute and I quote:

“Even though the mediator was ready to rule against Mr. Laurente and his claim, Bob decided to reach an agreement with Mr. Laurente to resolve the issue outside of the EDD, and to pay Mr. Laurente a settlement in monthly installments that would total less than a third of the $300,000. While many of us disagreed with Bob's decision in this matter, that has always been Bob's nature to try and resolve these sorts of issues in a more peaceful, and forgiving manner. He has always tried to keep moving the company forward toward the goal of successfully manufacturing and marketing the company's primary product line rather than getting involved in the negativity of reacting to these sorts of aspersions.”

It looks like to me that either you don’t have a clue, or that you are a liar as with the rest of the “Team *****Ski/Hydroforce LLC”as you stated, "many of us". This document which is of public record certainly states the mediator ruled in Mr. Laurente’s favor. Doesn’t it?

++++++++++++++++

This is my email from the attorney who was ready to take legal action on my behalf against *****Ski International Corp., and Bob Montgomery.

Retainer re ***** Ski International Corporation‏

xxxx x. xxxxxxxxx, III (xxxx@xxxxxxx.net)

Sent:

Sun 10/26/08 6:53 PM

To:

'Robert MacKay' (visioneeringltd@hotmail.com)

1 attachment

***** Ski...pdf (67.5 KB)

Hi Bob:

Hope all is well. Attached is my office’s standard litigation contingency retainer agreement. Interesting reading on the internet about the company (see my prior email re same). If you’re still interested we’ll need to (1) get your signature on the retainer; (2) get a detailed statement of the case from you in an e-mail would be great. We’ll piece it together over the next few weeks. I think I’ve got enough right now to file suit for (1) unpaid wages, (2) unpaid overtime, (3) wrongful termination in violation of public policy [based on your filing a wage claim with the DLSE and then getting fired within days], and (4) intentional infliction of emotional distress.

I also need an address from you at some point. I.e.: where would you like your hard copies to go?
Regards,
John

Law Office of XXXX XXXXXXX
XXX Newport Center Drive
, 11th Floor
Newport Beach, California92660

An attorney is certainly not going to give a contingency retainer agreement if he feels there isn’t a sure case against the plaintiff. This is even with the knowledge of Bob Montgomery’s continued claims that I have been sabotaging, trying to take over *****Ski International and any other BS claims against me. Like I said earlier, the case was never heard with the State of California Labor Commissioner due to not appearing on time for my first hearing due to traffic. Not because of the lack evidence.

So if anything, just as Chirs Elliot of the Labor Board read thru the mountain of evidence supporting my claim, went ahead without my knowledge, and proceeded to entertain a second hearing date. This is FACT.

Sure, I would have gotten a judgement against *****Ski, and Bob Montgomery and I could probably wipe my *ss with it because, there is no money with *****Ski International according to Bob Montgomery, stating the company is insolvent. Like Joe Laurente, who has a judgement as well for $163,877.16, hasn’t been able to collect and surely isn’t signing his rights away with obtaining “Good Faith Stock” with *****Ski Global Surf in hopes of a proposed IPO.

LIES … LIES … LIES … That is all you will hear from Bob Montgomery and *****Ski International Corp. It’s quite interesting how Bob Montgomery has money to fly overseas to Asia, but doesn’t have money to pay off his judgements and refund dealers, distributors, or vendors.

And this thing about Bob Montgomery being the an inventor of a motorized surfboard?? They’ve been around a long time…. Look at Surf Jet, the company had a motorized surf board that Bob Montgomery used to sell.

As far as the SuperTorqueXT engine goes, this isn’t Bob Montgomery’s invention either. The engine was created by Gary who owns a company called Vimco, and designed, developed, and invented the engine before the Big Boy Toys convention down in San Deigo. Bob Montgomery then patented the engine under his name.

United we stand and feel free to contact me, I am here to help…

Bob MacKay
Shareholder
*****Ski International Corp.

Old 07-26-2010, 03:25 PM
I am new at Scam.com

The above E-Mails are the only ones active. From the original list that I was sent.

Dear Distributor,

I'm sorry it took so long to get back to you, I have a company of my own to manage and have limited time for other things. Thank you for asking me for your help. Please understand from PSI Corp., henceforth (the Corp), that It's my understanding from the records that you received two or three more countries along with the two you already had and sold no boards in all these countries over nine years, which was honored by the Corp. How could you expect to have loans, debt., or investments paid back when you and other distributors are not selling the Corp's boards in other countries, and others are trying to justify not buying the boards and buying the some knock off boards from China instead of buying the boards from the Corp., over the past three years prior to the knock off board factory in China.

It is also my understanding that the Moses Lake Licensed assembly factory group offered you and others around the world, holding valuable territory's, easy and complete financing with no money down and that included to pay down any existing debt from the Corp to keep their factory alive. Most of them refused this financing.

The Motor Home for which I have not been made whole as well. I knew when I made this decision that there was the risk of total loss of $139,000 plus the $75,000 that I invested in shares. When I read all the documents regarding the hostile acts against the Corp I understood why I have not yet been paid back. It's very hard for a Corp to make a profit and pay back loans when people are lying, cheating, and stealing from that Corp while having to continue to pay for the overhead of that company. I was shocked at what had occurred. So after talking to the Corp management and directors I backed off demanding payment.

Do you think it is okay for people to go behind your back and sell the firm's patented product and not share their profit with the Corp? All the while they are trying to destroy the inventor, company and share holders value? Thank God the Corp, and Bob has for many years defended me and others from these attacks. There still is a very bright future possible for Corp. The company is currently pursuing new opportunities that could finally make the investors, dealers, distributors who've stood by the Corp whole again. I can't reveal any details just yet, as negotiations are ongoing and almost complete.

As written in the "Beta" letter it was always very explicit that investment ******* would be used in any manner required by *****Ski at its discretion to advance the development of the jetboard, and every investor was made very aware of what their investment would be used for. The money that people invested in *****Ski went to the overhead costs of research & development, tooling, parts, facilities, rents and leases, utilities, patent fees, and other legal expenses, marketing, employee salaries, and their required obligations, such as health insurance, workman's comp, , etc, etc., etc. I could go on, but basically, it costs a lot of money to develop a new product as complex as the jetboard from an idea to a viable product, and under the circumstances, it's amazing that it was accomplished with as little outside investment as it took. Compared to creating a similar high tech product in the larger corporate world, *****Ski achieved its goal for pennies on the dollar.

Believe it or not, the Corp. still has no axe to grind, if people admit to selling knockoff boards, they will be welcomed back into the fold without prejudice, and can start buying product through the real owners of the patented technology. I believe Bob. I've known him since we were little kids, and he is not an evil person. Bob has lost a finger, and ruptured two disks in his back in his quest to build the first motorized surfboard. For many years his family has suffered physically and financially. Bob, as the Inventor, spent countless hours producing 50 prototypes, molds, and multiple engines. He's the one who brought this wonderful product to market that others are trying to steal. He borrowed and loaned money to the Corp and is still owed $800,000 in back pay. Jim has lost his family, his home, and is owed $500,000 in back pay, and Maciej is owed $90,000.

They never filed with the EDD like the disgruntled former employee did. If anyone has any information on this ongoing fraud, and rip off, please let me know. Andrew's group of analysts and accountants, including a CPA firm, did an audit from 2000 thru 2006, and found no discrepancies, except that the Corp was seriously under funded. In regards to the assets, the only tangible asset was the exclusive worldwide sub licence agreement, and all the investors were made aware of this through the business plan and private placement memorandum which I received and read, prior to investing.

In closing, now that you know most of the facts, understand that these conspirators' only plan is to attempt to generate frivolous law suits, in order to destroy the Corp while they continue to sell their illegal knock offs for their own personal gain. If you have a little faith and trust, and we all work together we'll all benefit, and succeed, and in the end the group working to undermine the Corp. will face the legal consequences of their illegal activities.

Jonathan I believe you're a good person, and that there are a whole lot more good investors, then there are traitorous ones.

Yours truly,

Ronald

Old 07-26-2010, 04:20 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Dear Distributor

You say that Bob and PSI hensforth Corp took money from countless distributors and failed to deliver product. Isn't it a fact that you and your partner, were the exclusive distributors for Australia for about four years, that you made a commitment to purchase 200 jetboards, and in all of that time you never purchased more than 4 jetboards while tying up one of the most lucrative territories available in the world. Corp, and Bob as the CEO, continued to honor your distributorship agreement, even though you hadn't honored your part of the bargain, and he could have pulled it at any time, without justification, as worded in the distributorship agreement? Even when a few years ago, you were offered "no money down" financing to make that purchase, you again refused to meet your commitment claiming the board wasn't ready for production when in fact other customers were receiving production ready boards? You really don't expect PSI to deliver product to you, or any dealer or distributor who fails to order any product.

As written in the "Beta" letter it was always very explicit that investment ******* would be used in any manner required by PSI at its discretion to advance the development of the board, and every investor was made very aware of what their investment would be used for. The money that people invested in PSI went to the overhead costs of research & development, tooling, parts, facilities, rents and leases, utilities, patent fees, and other legal expenses, marketing, employee salaries, and their required obligations, such as health insurance, workman's comp, , etc, etc., etc. I could go on, but basically, it costs a lot of money to develop a new product as complex as the production board from an idea to a viable product, and under the circumstances, it's amazing that it was accomplished with as little outside investment as it took. Compared to creating a similar high tech product in the larger corporate world, PSI achieved its goal for pennies on the dollar.

As to all of the allegations that investment ******* went to the purchase of houses, "toys", cars, and other "hidden assets"... Please! If such were the case over the past 15 years, believe me, as an investor,and a long time friend of Bob's, it wouldn't have taken very long for me or a lot of others to find out about. He was much more concerned with makeing PSI a rageing success, such claims border on the delusional.

So, do you think it's right, and legal, for some group to do an end run around all of these investors, co opt PSI's proprietary patented technology for their own financial gain, manufacture their own product copied directly from PSI's patented technology, and not share any of their ill-gained profit with PSI and its investors? All while they're trying to destroy the inventor, the company, and the shareholders' value?, and pay back any debt or share holders? Obviously there is to force PSI into oblivion, there's no one to stand in their way. They'll have a clear path to achieving something for nothing at the expense of everyone else who actually funded in PSI.

I'm also fascinated that you are taking Bob MacKay's side. Isn't it a fact that you have been in communication with Bob MacKay for quite some time? That you have been in collusion with him, and others, in his attempts to sabotage PSI through its website, and emails, etc. Never mind. That's a rhetorical question, because I've seen documented proof that you have been in touch with Mr. MacKay, and that you have been actively pursuing illegal activities to undermine PSI. You are much more transparent than you think, and in this internet age, your trail is very easy to uncover. Please deny any or all of the above... There's nothing PSI would like more than to have you again on the record making false statements. Anyway, a non response is as good as an admission!

I financed the Motor Home of which I have not been made whole as well. I knew when I made this decision that there was the risk of total loss of $139,000.00 plus the $75,000 that I invested in shares. When I read all the documents regarding the hostile acts perpetrated against PSI, and the CEO Bob, I understood why I have not yet been paid back. It's very hard for a company to make a profit and pay back loans when other people are lying, and cheating by stealing proprietary technology from that PSI while not helping pay for the overhead incurred by that company in its efforts to bring their proprietary product to production. I'm shocked by what had occurred. After talking to the Corp, I backed off demanding payment.

The Corp and CEO Bob has had to defend me and others from these attacks while trying to keep PSI viable. *****ski is currently pursuing new opportunities that could finally make the investors, dealers, distributors who've stood by *****Ski whole again. There could still be a very bright future possible for PSI. Believe it or not, Bob still has no axe to grind, if people admit to selling the copied patented board and engine, they can still be a part of PSI's future. By buying our patented boards from us. In closing, if you have just a little faith and trust we can all benefit, instead of trying to destroy PSI by following the spin and scam artists, in which case everyone loses.

Yours truly,
Ronald

Old 07-27-2010, 07:00 AM
Newbie Member

Bob MacKay's ongoing activities to discredit PSI Corp. are well documented on this website, but his claims of mismanagement and fraud are still unsubstantiated. I'm posting responses I sent to two shareholders regarding Mr. MacKay's accusations:

1.) from Jonathan Brazee on July 24th

I read your response on the e-mails going around.
I want to believe you on this.* I have invested $100,000 of my own, and have yet to see anything, but part of that, as hard as it is to accept, is part of the risks of investment.* Yes, things have not gone as promised, but things happen.
However, on the other hand, I have lent, not invested, $20,000 which is now up to almost $35,000 with absolute, unequivocable promises from Bob that the money would be paid back in 3 months--it has been over 9 years now.* A loan is not an investment.* And I know others, who charged more interest than me, got repaid.* Others weer paid off for various concessions.* All I have had are promises and promises.
I would love to ignore the others in their legal quest.* And if it were only the stock, I probably would.* But I really don't see how my loan fits into the same category.* To be honest, I am tired of the promises.* I helped out Bob when he needed it, and now that I may lose my house, I really need the money he owes.
What insight can you give to me on this issue?.* Like I wrote, I don't want to get involved, but I feel forced to try and do something to get my loaned repaid, which Bob looked me in the eye and swore on his honor that he would repay me.*
I would like to hear back from you from your perspective.
Jonathan

2a.) my response to Jonathan Brazee on July 25th

Hi Jon;

It seems you and I are in a similar situation regarding our investments. *I too have $100.000+ invested and another $40,000+ in personal loans to *****Ski. *It has been frustrating to not get repaid yet, but I guess I'm closer to the situation than you, and have seen first hand how things have transpired over the last couple of years. *Bob MacKay is only the point man for a group that has chosen to remain under the radar. *This group is conducting a campaign to continually thwart *****Ski's attempts to raise sufficient capital. *This campaign keeps *****Ski from not only being able to repay its investors, it simultaneously prevents the company from generating enough future income to produce products at a level where they generate a profit.

You, and I, and every other investor, are the ones who are getting screwed by these people. ******Ski has reliable evidence as to who most of these people are. ******Ski has accumulated a lot of documented evidence through emails, bogus websites, witnesses, and other means as to how this group co-opted *****Ski's patented, proprietary technology to have a knockoff jetboard manufactured in China. *They are now marketing their knockoff over the internet using *****Ski's own videos, and other marketing material to peddle their product. *The money investors provided over the years that *****Ski used to develop the *****Ski Jetboard was in a sense stolen by this group for their own financial gain. *And don't expect them to hand over any of the profit they're illegally generating to the honest investors like you and me.

Bob MacKay is trying to apply the old "bait and switch" through his accusations of misuse of funds by *****Ski, and its CEO, Bob Montgomery. *Bob MacKay has nothing to lose. *He's not now, nor has ever been an investor in *****Ski. *Unlike us, he has*never had*any of his own money in the pot. *He's already been officially discredited in his claims of unpaid salary and bonuses by the California Board of Labor; not once, but twice.

I worked with Bob MacKay in *****Ski's marketing dept. for several years from mid 2004 through 2007, so I know exactly what type of person he really is. *His work ethic was spotty at best. *He often didn't show up for days on end, and usually worked on his own projects counter to what we were trying to accomplish for the company. *Since the summary dismissal of his complaints by the EDD, he seems to have joined forces with the group of conspirators I mentioned previously. *He has been applying his computer expertise to creating bogus websites for the opposition, as well as misdirecting potential investors away from *****Ski's official website to other web links that are designed to discredit *****Ski with his false accusations and other misleading information about the company and Bob Montgomery. *He is a very vindictive individual, whose ongoing vendetta borders on the psychopathic. *You just have to read some of his vitriolic rants that he continually spreads around the internet to question his motivation.

If his claims of hidden assets, such as homes, cars, ***** toys, etc. were true, don't you think that others like myself wouldn't have done something about it? *After all, I, and others closer to the truth, have way to much to lose to allow such a alleged embezzlement scheme to continue unabated, unless, of course we're part of the plot! *I can assure you that's not the case! *Due to the dearth of current financing, *****Ski has been unable to effectively counter these attacks through legal means, but as a I mentioned earlier, the company has over time accumulated a vast amount of evidential documentation that reveals who is behind this ongoing rip off, and details just how they've executed their conspiracy.

There are new opportunities in the works that if consummated, will go a long way to getting everyone who has stayed the course with *****Ski and CEO, Bob Montgomery, not only their investments repaid, but potentially a substantial profit on their original investment. *I'm not at liberty to disclose any specifics at this time, because a premature disclosure could give our opposition the chance to try and sabotage our efforts.
All I can say is there is some light at the end of the tunnel. *If I didn't believe it, I wouldn't be going to the trouble to give you my perspective on these matters.

(P.S. Is this email address your current one? *I have another email address on file.)

Sincerely;

Brad Maier*
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________

2.) *On Jul 21, 2010, at 8:03 AM, Harry Trefes wrote:

Brad,

That's all good but Bob MacKay is not the problem.* Your email does nothing to explain all the lies, broken promises and misleading statements from *****ski and Bob M himself.* Bottom-line, there are a bunch of people who invested money in this Company and have nothing to show for it.** ***
Harry

3a.) *my response to Harry Trefes on July 21st

Aloha Harry;

You definitely have a right to your opinion about Bob Montgomery, and you can include me among the investors who've put money into *****Ski and have yet to see any return on their investments. *Maybe you think I've drunk the kool-aid, so to speak, but I'd like to add that I've been very close to Bob Montgomery and the other people working to move *****Ski ahead and I've witnessed everything that's transpired over the past 6 years. *The facts are that to my knowledge Bob Montgomery has never intentionally misled anyone, and I know that there are new opportunities in the works that could turn everything around within the next couple of months. *I'm not at liberty to reveal anything because it could prematurely tip our hand to our opposition.

Bob MacKay is a big part of the problem. *He has been sabotaging *****ski's efforts to move ahead, and he IS part of a larger group who have been actively ripping off *****ski's proprietary, patented technology for their own financial gain. *These people have been furiously working against us. They have committed criminal acts in their attempts to destroy *****Ski and its been very difficult to combat them legally with limited ******* that they've continually thwarted through their campaign to discredit *****Ski in order to drive potential new investors away. *Lawyers cost money, and when you can't afford to bring in competent legal help, you just have to ride it out until you can fight back in the courts. *We have volumes of evidence that reveals almost everything they've done that could lead to indictments against them, but it's very difficult to try and keep moving ahead when you are constantly being bombarded by others trying to bring*down*everything you're working for.

Harry, at this point, I can understand you frustration. *I remember talking to you a couple of years ago about getting your original investment refunded. *I believe that will be taken care of as soon as more ******* becomes available. *I know for a fact that your name is on the payable list that will be addressed as soon as *****Ski has the funds. *That probably sounds like just another empty promise, but I can't offer much more right now. *There are a group of us still working very hard to make *****Ski a success. *It hasn't been easy, but I believe we're going to win in the end, because if the people trying to stop us do, you, and I, and everyone else who invested in *****Ski has no hope of recovering anything.

Respectfully;

Brad Maier

Old 07-27-2010, 01:51 PM
Newbie Member

Hello Everyone,

This isn't what I would call a very humorous moment regarding the issues at hand, but I have to laugh about this big group I am with. This big conspiracy group that is taking over *****Ski International Corp.

"Bob MacKay's ongoing activities to discredit PSI Corp. are well documented on this website, but his claims of mismanagement and fraud are still unsubstantiated. I'm posting responses I sent to two shareholders regarding Mr. MacKay's accusations:"

Open the books... Show us the Shareholders, Dealers, Distributors, and Vendors, that now Bob Montgomery, CEO of *****Ski International Corp is telling the truth. Cause, I'll gladly pay ya Tues. for a Hamburger today...

Where is everybodies money?? Loans that have gone unpaid, judgements unpaid, even the attorneys don't get paid.. So if you are an attorney reading this, make sure you get your monies up front. Ask for other references like "Trunich and Michele out of Long Beach Ca... Shhh.. more secrets... FBI... they should be looking into this.

Can somebody out there fill me in on this Big Group and who it is? Wow wee, the stories we tell. Seriously?? I would like to know who is in this group? Who am working with?

Geesh, it's hard enough just to get all of you talking together as all I am trying to do. Bob Montgomery had me cut of your communication network and proceeded with his day to day operations. If no one can talk to each other, how is anybody supposed to know what is going on??

Now that I have opened the lines of communications as I was the Director of Marketing and Communications while employed at *****Ski, I know and was privy to much that went down. It only makes sense to me that Bob Montgomery has always used the Divide and Conquer plan. So now what, You all share in the same story, you all know about Bob Montgomery and his lies, and we all know that *****Ski has been run into the ground.

Certainly not because of me, Seriously, this I find preposterous. What websites have a created and for who? What bogus websites for what competitors?? WOW... I just don't believe it. Oh ya, Ohana *****ski, that would be Russell and Jackie Rausch... who are still waiting for their jetboards after 6 or so years... Seriously, this??

Oh I guess since I only put years of my time and dedication into working this project to get off the ground, and to see the squandering of monies go day after day had no effect on me. Hearing dealer and distributor, day after day asking,,,, where are my jetboards?, why can't I speak with Bob Montgomery?, he was supposed to send me a jetboard, where is the money I put down for a distributorship? My Jetboards don't work, why?? When are we getting paid?? No I didn't invest money into *****Ski, but was given shares from my working there. That alone constitutes me being a shareholder and my voice shall be heard.

I've already addressed the facts about the EDD, I screwed up, missed the allotted time and swallowed my pride and sought an attorney... Ready to sign the Contingency Retainer... but showed mercy... Let Bob Montgomery destroy the company himself. I will not do this to the friends and business acquaintances I've met from all around the world. I've missed you. So why is this subject continually brought up?? What does this have to do with *****ski's insolvency?? I wasn't in charge of *****Ski.

Hear I am 3 years later, I put my business card on Bob's door and he called me and informed of *****SKi's being insolvent, talked about the China Boards, and *****Ski Global Surf, how Matt O'hare was taking the company IPO and Matt was the new CEO, who would be calling me shortly to trade my stock for Good Faith Stock in the new company... Wha Wha?? New company, what happened to all the dealers and distributors?? Joe Laurente's claim for $300k, well the offer was available to them and Jack Fugett approved of this new beginning.

Whooaaa there little horsies... Seriously, so none of you heard about this was going down and I didn't even really know much about the knock offs except from Jaun Mateu who bought the Resold Distributorship of Spain. Bitching and moaning to me for days, he got ripped off. Gee Really Jaun?? Tell us all something new.

Nick Jones of Australia really took a hit as well, He is the one of the two Australian Distributors, See Brian Wronski was the first one, gave his monies in good faith,,, Got a few jetboards, ooops, not very reliable. But you all knew this, no jetboards worked. Bob Montgomery needs money and puts the squeeze play on Brian to buy up more boards. This is with Brian having the knowledge of not getting his original order, knowing there is paperwork stating ("monies for day to day ops" doubt seriously this would stand up in court FYI)

Now from what I heard, is Nick Jones went ahead paid the monies with thinking it was going to be paid back to Brian Wronski, and of course Brian was very much aware of this all going down, yet went ahead and Ooopsie... wouldn't you know it?? Yes, you guessed it, Brian didn't get any of his monies back. Unbelievable isn't it. Looks like I on that big conspiracy bus aint I??

This is just one incident people... This problem isn't because of me, Robert C Mackay... I haven't been with *****Ski in over 3 years... I haven't talked with any of you in that amount of time as well.

Now when I hear of a crazy prank Bob Montgomery and other shareholders are trying to pull with Hydroforce Group LLC (they hold the license and patents), which is the only ASSET of *****Ski and I'm just the messenger showing you all the way. So don't go shooting the messenger.

I don't have anything to lose, I've already lost, so have pretty much all of you, asking to relinquish your rights in *****Ski International Corp., in hopes of some magic wand is going to make your monies reappear and the Jetboard Fairy is going to sprinkle Jetboards and wealth to all of you with the great IPO?? Seriously?? Is this the plan you all want to take??

Or do you want to know what exactly happened with *****Ski International Corp?? And where the money went?? Accountability for ones actions. You've been lied to, cheated, and your hard earn funds have been squandered away. Contact the Attorney General regarding this matter.... Stand together, share emails with each other and be the *****Ski Network that I once knew. I've opened the doors of communication, it is up to you all to act upon it.

I've asked you for nothing but your support for each other and to put an end to misconduct and unethical ways of *****Ski's Management.

And when someone gets wind of what damn group of conspirators I am with, would you please send me an email with the information... Please.. =/ And don't forget to call the coo koo ward on me too....

Jonathan Brazee and Harry Trefas you've made very valid points regarding your dealings with Bob Montgomery, and as you seen from the response, might I add it didn't come from Bob Montgomery, is the same old cocking Bull story you've been hearing for years... promises of gold at the end of the rainbow... The Magic Rainbow... Shhhhh can't tell you what it is... but it is Magical... 9 years later.. =(

Lots of money in,... No monies going out... doesn't matter who you are... and that's theivery in my book.

Make sure to check in on SCAM.COM to see the latest NFO .... Oh yes, I am asking everyone what they think about putting together I FaceBook Group so that we can share NFO and communicate back and forth. You should post your concerns there as well. It is an open forum. Unite as a group and take the necessary legal action we need to take.

If interested, please respond and let me know. Just so you all know, this email goes to Bob Montgomery directly, so, I'm not hiding what we are doing... Not a conspiracy.. Please... K Let him bully all he wants to. Truth will always set you free.....

Robert C MacKay
Shareholder
*****SKi International

Old 07-28-2010, 08:49 AM
Newbie Member

Re: Reponse to Kim Dobson

For more detailed information about the ongoing conspiracy against *****Ski International Corp. go to *****skiknockoffs.com

(Letter from Kim Dobson, July 19, 2010)

Bob, Paula, and all other *****ski shareholders/dealers,

I have unfortunately been involved with *****ski for about 3 years now. I have been so stressed out over my parents losing their retirement because of a recommendation I made (after visiting *****ski but before I met Bob Montgomery) that I have had to stop thinking about *****ski because it makes me sick. It makes my blood boil. I have heard of this new tactic Bob has undertaken to go public. Although from my experience, I'm not sure how it's possible that they're going public because last I heard their financial records were nowhere near where they need to be to do an IPO. It makes me so mad that this fantastic product has been invented and has not hit the market yet. And it's all because of one guy. I visited the Washington State manufacturer and they were awesome. I later visited Bob's new office in Southern California. It was such a joke. He actually told me that he was manufacturing jetboards behind the backs of the Washington State Manufacturers and claimed that his team did a much better job. He was sabotaging the manufacturers before they even had a chance to get going, just like he has done with every other opportunity that has been placed at his feet.

As much as I hate to say it (and I'm sorry Dad), I truly don't believe *****ski will get off the ground unless we all come together and make something happen. Andrew Harvey tried once and look where that got him (nowhere and with a lot of money lost). I will gladly help wherever possible. I think it will come down to needing a lawyer to see what our options are, but we should probably act fast. So many people have been deeply hurt by Bob and it's time that we fight back. I know we've tried this before, but I truly hope that more people will be on jetboard this time. I'm not sure if Bob will be leading this effort, or if it will be a team effort, but please express your desire to participate in our fight back and our fight to save our sanity!!

Kim Dobson

(Response to Kim Dobson’s letter, July 27,2010)

Hi Kim;

Its been a week since you sent your email, so your attitude may have changed regarding *****Ski International Corporation . Whether or not that's the case, I'd like to address your complaints, point by point, so that you have a better understanding of the whole situation.

First, I have over $150,000 invested and loaned to *****Ski International Corp. Ron Hanna has approximately the same amount tied up with the company. I don't know about Ron, but my retirement future is as much in jeopardy as is your father's. Although it's probably not that relevant to you, but together, Ron and I have as much, if not more, to lose than your father and you. You've been involved with *****Ski International Corp. for about 3 years. Ron and I have been involved with the company for close to 15 years.

I don't deny that there were setbacks that if possible, the company would go back and do differently, but I ask you, what growing company doesn't suffer similar problems and setbacks? Its part of the growing process, and as egregious as that is, it happens, and the best course forward is to realize why these errors occurred, learn from them, then press ahead. When you consider that most major corporations spend hundreds of millions, involving hundreds of employees, and years of development to bring new high tech products to the marketplace, and *****Ski International Corp. has done something similar over the last 15 years with an estimated $15 million in investments spread over that 15 years, its pretty amazing that *****Ski International Corp. and Bob, the inventor, has reach this level of accomplishment despite the odds against it.

You, and most everyone who knows about the jetboard came away excited by what a revolutionary, fantastic product it is. You seem to overlook the primary fact that this fantastic product was imagined and created by Bob... Alone... How he bore all of its early development expenses, sacrificed time with his family, went through close to ten years of trial and error, and more trial and error, all on his own, to bring the jetboard to the point where it could become an actual, viable product. How willing would you be to endure that much failure, and continue to press on with no significant assistance, to realize your dreams? I can say for myself and probably many others, that most of us don't have that fortitude, nor the motivation to go that distance. I dare say, probably better than 99% of us would never come close.

You, your father, Ron, me, and everyone else involved with Bob, *****Ski International Corp. and the jetboard are all "Johnny-Come-Latelys". After Bob developed his personal dream to the point here it could actually become a viable product, I'm sure most of us said to ourselves, "Hey! This is very cool! I bet I could make a lot of money if I invested in this!" There's nothing wrong with that selfish attitude. Its what drives new technology, and new businesses toward success, but let's not ignore the fact that its for our own gain that we take chances investing in things that we think could add to our personal fortune.

So why, you may ask, do we continue to side with Bob, the CEO, and *****Ski International Corp.? The main reason is that we know what's really transpired over the past several years, and know that the true facts are on our side. This is substantiated by our direct experience over the years of working with Bob, the *****Ski International Corp. staff and management, including Bob MacKay, Joe Laurente, Tim Aguirre, other former PSI employees, and several outside parties who decided that they, rather than Bob, could do a better job running *****Ski International Corp. and attempted to usurp him and take over the company. There's plenty of evidential documentation accumulated by the company that details their activities toward accomplishing this takeover.

When I hear, or read about how Bob has been screwing us, all I can say is, you're all a bunch of malcontents because things haven't yet worked out the way you imagined they would to satisfy your self-centered, short sighted view of how things should be going to meet your own goals. It reminds me of all those people (and that includes most of us) who jump into the stock market when stocks are soaring, then when their investments start to turn sour, panic and sell off everything. Most of us are all members of the "Buy High - Sell Low" club which is the reason for Wall Street's success, and why all of those casinos in Las Vegas, and Atlantic City continue to grow bigger and more glitzy.

It's obvious to me that you, and a lot of others, have decided that when things haven't gone exactly according to your plans, that it's because someone has lied to us, pulled the wool over our eyes, and most likely committed some sort of criminal activity to steal our precious investments. So when someone comes along spouting "There's foul play afoot!", its very easy to pin the blame on someone else, in this case, the man who made all of this possible in the first place. "He's the reason we are in this situation! Let's tie him to the stake, and burn him in the court of public opinion!" Hey! You pay your money, and you take your chances!

Just remember, Bob MacKay has nothing to gain by his vindictive activities except to bring down *****Ski International Corp., Bob, the inventor, and the rest of us who actually have real money to lose. Unlike us, Bob MacKay doesn't have a cent invested. It's true that he's a shareholder. When he was a company employee, he received 1500 goodwill shares along with other employees. Doesn't it make you wonder why with a small stake in the company's future, he's so hell bent on bringing down the company from which he will benefit if *****Ski International Corp. succeeds? He's already been summarily dismissed by the EDD over his claims of unpaid salary, and bonuses. Not once, but twice! He has been trying to undermine the company by creating bogus websites, through cyber squatting to redirect potential investors away from the company's website, and using other means to disrupt the company's ability to develop the business. He's doing these things for both his own, personal agenda, and at the bidding of a group of conspirators who've done an end-around *****Ski International Corp. by co-opting the company's proprietary, patented technology to produce a knockoff production jetboard, built in China, to sell for their own financial gain without passing along any of their profit to *****Ski International Corp. and the rest of us. This group even claims they are building this knockoff production jetboard in of all places, Australia!

I'd like to address your statement as to how awesome the Moses Lake, WA limited licensed assembly facility was, and what a joke the company's So. Cal. operation was when you visited both locations. First, how do you think the Washington limited licensed assembly operation became so awesome? They didn't just develop their limited licensed assembly operation in a vacuum. Their prospective plant managers spent weeks in San Clemente, working with the *****Ski International Corp.'s production staff to learn how best to assemble our patented production jetboards, what parts to order, received access to the vendors that the company nurtured for the production jetboard's assembly, the most efficient methods to streamline the assembly production process, and much more that gave them a solid foundation to start up their factory. They spent an estimated $5 million to open their assembly facility, get up to speed just to start limited assembly manufacturing.

I've recently spoken to the owner of the Moses Lake facility, and he said that he's discovered how expensively daunting it is to just run a limited sub-license assembly operation, and that he's still in debt to vendors, etc. even after the estimated $5 million that's been spent to date. He went on to praise Bob for his perseverance and how now that he's actually been through the process, he understands how difficult it must have been to finance, develop, and produce a production jetboard, much less just assemble them.

Even with this estimated $5 million invested they came to realize producing such a high tech product was more than they bargained for. Even that much money was still insufficient to order enough parts in quantity to lower their pricing to a level that would be competitive with other ***** sports product lines. Their jetboards were price at $8000 to $9000 wholesale, and over $12,000 retail, way above what the company told them would be acceptable prices to be successful. They didn't believe what the company had learned through its own experience doing the same production development. They were further hampered when the economy started to go south, and with the introduction of the Chinese-made knockoff jetboard, they could no longer sustain their operation at a deficit.

As to your claim that *****Ski International Corp. was manufacturing production jetboards behind Washington's back is totally untrue. There was, and never has been, anything in the sub-license agreement between Washington and *****Ski International Corp., nor any sub-licensed assembly manufacturer, that stated *****Ski International Corp. could NOT produce production jetboards simultaneously. It would be irresponsible and foolhardy for *****Ski International Corp. to give a sub-licensed limited assembly manufacturer that sort of complete exclusivity. What if the sub-licensee failed to deliver any, or an insufficient number of production jetboards to meet its and the company's orders? Who do you think would take the brunt of the blame if a sub-licensee failed to live up to its contractual obligation? Not the sub-licensee, I can assure you! If you want proof of this, contact *****Ski International Corp. and I'm sure they will send you a copy of the actual agreement, or at least the portion that details this. In 15 years, and with an estimated $15 million of investment, *****Ski International Corp. invented, assembled, manufactured, more than twice as many jetboards as Washington did in 2 years with an estimated $5 million invested just for assembly.

What do you really have to gain by persecuting Bob? There's nothing to gain. There's no assets to confiscate. There's no "hidden funds" to uncover. All you can hope to accomplish is to waste a lot of money on attorneys, spend a lot of time and ****** in legal proceedings, and if you prevail, gain nothing, but the certainty that you've killed the golden goose who created the opportunity and the product you so eagerly pursued.

So I say to you, and all of the other people who think *****Ski International Corp., Bob, the CEO and inventor, is the problem, and that Bob MacKay, and the people behind him, who've stayed hidden while sidestepping the rest of us investors, is the solution, Good Luck! See how much of your investment you'll recover if he, and these people succeed. It's time for you and every other investor who is impatient about things at the moment, and are looking for a scapegoat to "Suck It Up!" Show a little faith in the man who gave you this opportunity in the first place.

Things are getting better. We have a manufacturer in Asia that is currently producing our patented production jetboards and engine technology. You can purchase these jetboards through us, the legal licensor for the patented jetboard and engine technology. We believe we can give a very good wholesale price to our international distributors, and to those who we still have outstanding prepaid beta jetboard loans, we can give you a special reduced price to pay down those loans. We definitely want to work with you. This isn't the only solution. We have other possible solutions that are quite promising that we're working on to eliminate all of our debt. If you contact us, we can work together to hopefully resolve any issues between us. Its your choice to either stay the course with us, or renew your membership in the "Buy High - Sell Low" club!

Brad Maier

Old 07-28-2010, 09:09 AM
Newbie Member

Re: Reponse to Kim Dobson

For more detailed information about the ongoing conspiracy against *****Ski International Corp. go to *****skiknockoffs.com

(Letter from Kim Dobson, July 19, 2010)

Bob, Paula, and all other *****ski shareholders/dealers,

I have unfortunately been involved with *****ski for about 3 years now. I have been so stressed out over my parents losing their retirement because of a recommendation I made (after visiting *****ski but before I met Bob Montgomery) that I have had to stop thinking about *****ski because it makes me sick. It makes my blood boil. I have heard of this new tactic Bob has undertaken to go public. Although from my experience, I'm not sure how it's possible that they're going public because last I heard their financial records were nowhere near where they need to be to do an IPO. It makes me so mad that this fantastic product has been invented and has not hit the market yet. And it's all because of one guy. I visited the Washington State manufacturer and they were awesome. I later visited Bob's new office in Southern California. It was such a joke. He actually told me that he was manufacturing jetboards behind the backs of the Washington State Manufacturers and claimed that his team did a much better job. He was sabotaging the manufacturers before they even had a chance to get going, just like he has done with every other opportunity that has been placed at his feet.

As much as I hate to say it (and I'm sorry Dad), I truly don't believe *****ski will get off the ground unless we all come together and make something happen. Andrew Harvey tried once and look where that got him (nowhere and with a lot of money lost). I will gladly help wherever possible. I think it will come down to needing a lawyer to see what our options are, but we should probably act fast. So many people have been deeply hurt by Bob and it's time that we fight back. I know we've tried this before, but I truly hope that more people will be on jetboard this time. I'm not sure if Bob will be leading this effort, or if it will be a team effort, but please express your desire to participate in our fight back and our fight to save our sanity!!

Kim Dobson

(Response to Kim Dobson’s letter, July 27,2010)

Hi Kim;

Its been a week since you sent your email, so your attitude may have changed regarding *****Ski International Corporation . Whether or not that's the case, I'd like to address your complaints, point by point, so that you have a better understanding of the whole situation.

First, I have over $150,000 invested and loaned to *****Ski International Corp. Ron Hanna has approximately the same amount tied up with the company. I don't know about Ron, but my retirement future is as much in jeopardy as is your father's. Although it's probably not that relevant to you, but together, Ron and I have as much, if not more, to lose than your father and you. You've been involved with *****Ski International Corp. for about 3 years. Ron and I have been involved with the company for close to 15 years.

I don't deny that there were setbacks that if possible, the company would go back and do differently, but I ask you, what growing company doesn't suffer similar problems and setbacks? Its part of the growing process, and as egregious as that is, it happens, and the best course forward is to realize why these errors occurred, learn from them, then press ahead. When you consider that most major corporations spend hundreds of millions, involving hundreds of employees, and years of development to bring new high tech products to the marketplace, and *****Ski International Corp. has done something similar over the last 15 years with an estimated $15 million in investments spread over that 15 years, its pretty amazing that *****Ski International Corp. and Bob, the inventor, has reach this level of accomplishment despite the odds against it.

You, and most everyone who knows about the jetboard came away excited by what a revolutionary, fantastic product it is. You seem to overlook the primary fact that this fantastic product was imagined and created by Bob... Alone... How he bore all of its early development expenses, sacrificed time with his family, went through close to ten years of trial and error, and more trial and error, all on his own, to bring the jetboard to the point where it could become an actual, viable product. How willing would you be to endure that much failure, and continue to press on with no significant assistance, to realize your dreams? I can say for myself and probably many others, that most of us don't have that fortitude, nor the motivation to go that distance. I dare say, probably better than 99% of us would never come close.

You, your father, Ron, me, and everyone else involved with Bob, *****Ski International Corp. and the jetboard are all "Johnny-Come-Latelys". After Bob developed his personal dream to the point here it could actually become a viable product, I'm sure most of us said to ourselves, "Hey! This is very cool! I bet I could make a lot of money if I invested in this!" There's nothing wrong with that selfish attitude. Its what drives new technology, and new businesses toward success, but let's not ignore the fact that its for our own gain that we take chances investing in things that we think could add to our personal fortune.

So why, you may ask, do we continue to side with Bob, the CEO, and *****Ski International Corp.? The main reason is that we know what's really transpired over the past several years, and know that the true facts are on our side. This is substantiated by our direct experience over the years of working with Bob, the *****Ski International Corp. staff and management, including Bob MacKay, Joe Laurente, Tim Aguirre, other former PSI employees, and several outside parties who decided that they, rather than Bob, could do a better job running *****Ski International Corp. and attempted to usurp him and take over the company. There's plenty of evidential documentation accumulated by the company that details their activities toward accomplishing this takeover.

When I hear, or read about how Bob has been screwing us, all I can say is, you're all a bunch of malcontents because things haven't yet worked out the way you imagined they would to satisfy your self-centered, short sighted view of how things should be going to meet your own goals. It reminds me of all those people (and that includes most of us) who jump into the stock market when stocks are soaring, then when their investments start to turn sour, panic and sell off everything. Most of us are all members of the "Buy High - Sell Low" club which is the reason for Wall Street's success, and why all of those casinos in Las Vegas, and Atlantic City continue to grow bigger and more glitzy.

It's obvious to me that you, and a lot of others, have decided that when things haven't gone exactly according to your plans, that it's because someone has lied to us, pulled the wool over our eyes, and most likely committed some sort of criminal activity to steal our precious investments. So when someone comes along spouting "There's foul play afoot!", its very easy to pin the blame on someone else, in this case, the man who made all of this possible in the first place. "He's the reason we are in this situation! Let's tie him to the stake, and burn him in the court of public opinion!" Hey! You pay your money, and you take your chances!

Just remember, Bob MacKay has nothing to gain by his vindictive activities except to bring down *****Ski International Corp., Bob, the inventor, and the rest of us who actually have real money to lose. Unlike us, Bob MacKay doesn't have a cent invested. It's true that he's a shareholder. When he was a company employee, he received 1500 goodwill shares along with other employees. Doesn't it make you wonder why with a small stake in the company's future, he's so hell bent on bringing down the company from which he will benefit if *****Ski International Corp. succeeds? He's already been summarily dismissed by the EDD over his claims of unpaid salary, and bonuses. Not once, but twice! He has been trying to undermine the company by creating bogus websites, through cyber squatting to redirect potential investors away from the company's website, and using other means to disrupt the company's ability to develop the business. He's doing these things for both his own, personal agenda, and at the bidding of a group of conspirators who've done an end-around *****Ski International Corp. by co-opting the company's proprietary, patented technology to produce a knockoff production jetboard, built in China, to sell for their own financial gain without passing along any of their profit to *****Ski International Corp. and the rest of us. This group even claims they are building this knockoff production jetboard in of all places, Australia!

I'd like to address your statement as to how awesome the Moses Lake, WA limited licensed assembly facility was, and what a joke the company's So. Cal. operation was when you visited both locations. First, how do you think the Washington limited licensed assembly operation became so awesome? They didn't just develop their limited licensed assembly operation in a vacuum. Their prospective plant managers spent weeks in San Clemente, working with the *****Ski International Corp.'s production staff to learn how best to assemble our patented production jetboards, what parts to order, received access to the vendors that the company nurtured for the production jetboard's assembly, the most efficient methods to streamline the assembly production process, and much more that gave them a solid foundation to start up their factory. They spent an estimated $5 million to open their assembly facility, get up to speed just to start limited assembly manufacturing.

I've recently spoken to the owner of the Moses Lake facility, and he said that he's discovered how expensively daunting it is to just run a limited sub-license assembly operation, and that he's still in debt to vendors, etc. even after the estimated $5 million that's been spent to date. He went on to praise Bob for his perseverance and how now that he's actually been through the process, he understands how difficult it must have been to finance, develop, and produce a production jetboard, much less just assemble them.

Even with this estimated $5 million invested they came to realize producing such a high tech product was more than they bargained for. Even that much money was still insufficient to order enough parts in quantity to lower their pricing to a level that would be competitive with other ***** sports product lines. Their jetboards were price at $8000 to $9000 wholesale, and over $12,000 retail, way above what the company told them would be acceptable prices to be successful. They didn't believe what the company had learned through its own experience doing the same production development. They were further hampered when the economy started to go south, and with the introduction of the Chinese-made knockoff jetboard, they could no longer sustain their operation at a deficit.

As to your claim that *****Ski International Corp. was manufacturing production jetboards behind Washington's back is totally untrue. There was, and never has been, anything in the sub-license agreement between Washington and *****Ski International Corp., nor any sub-licensed assembly manufacturer, that stated *****Ski International Corp. could NOT produce production jetboards simultaneously. It would be irresponsible and foolhardy for *****Ski International Corp. to give a sub-licensed limited assembly manufacturer that sort of complete exclusivity. What if the sub-licensee failed to deliver any, or an insufficient number of production jetboards to meet its and the company's orders? Who do you think would take the brunt of the blame if a sub-licensee failed to live up to its contractual obligation? Not the sub-licensee, I can assure you! If you want proof of this, contact *****Ski International Corp. and I'm sure they will send you a copy of the actual agreement, or at least the portion that details this. In 15 years, and with an estimated $15 million of investment, *****Ski International Corp. invented, assembled, manufactured, more than twice as many jetboards as Washington did in 2 years with an estimated $5 million invested just for assembly.

What do you really have to gain by persecuting Bob? There's nothing to gain. There's no assets to confiscate. There's no "hidden funds" to uncover. All you can hope to accomplish is to waste a lot of money on attorneys, spend a lot of time and ****** in legal proceedings, and if you prevail, gain nothing, but the certainty that you've killed the golden goose who created the opportunity and the product you so eagerly pursued.

So I say to you, and all of the other people who think *****Ski International Corp., Bob, the CEO and inventor, is the problem, and that Bob MacKay, and the people behind him, who've stayed hidden while sidestepping the rest of us investors, is the solution, Good Luck! See how much of your investment you'll recover if he, and these people succeed. It's time for you and every other investor who is impatient about things at the moment, and are looking for a scapegoat to "Suck It Up!" Show a little faith in the man who gave you this opportunity in the first place.

Things are getting better. We have a manufacturer in Asia that is currently producing our patented production jetboards and engine technology. You can purchase these jetboards through us, the legal licensor for the patented jetboard and engine technology. We believe we can give a very good wholesale price to our international distributors, and to those who we still have outstanding prepaid beta jetboard loans, we can give you a special reduced price to pay down those loans. We definitely want to work with you. This isn't the only solution. We have other possible solutions that are quite promising that we're working on to eliminate all of our debt. If you contact us, we can work together to hopefully resolve any issues between us. Its your choice to either stay the course with us, or renew your membership in the "Buy High - Sell Low" club!

Brad Maier

Old 07-30-2010, 12:17 PM
Newbie Member

Did I just read this correctly?? Brad Maier is saying that Asia is now manufacturing the *****Ski Jetboard and Dealers and Distributors can now order Jetboards from *****Ski International Corp??

Wow this is FANTASTIC NEWS!!! So, Brad, this means that every Distributor and Dealer who has purchased *****Ski Jetboards can expect to recieve their respective units?? Do you have an expected delivery date on when Dealers and Distributors can recieve thier *WORKING* *****Ski Jetboards?? Or is this just another bold face lie and promise?? Let's hear more about how everyone is going to recieve their *****Ski Jetboards??? Can you give a date?? This will be interesting.....

*****SkiKnockoffs.com??? Seriously, you must think you are dealing with some pretty stupid people. Talking about NOVA Communications (Wasn't Jim Habig the leader of this conspiracy? I like how there is no mention of this). Brad, this all dates back to 2006, again.. 4 years ago. I was working for *****SKi International Corp back then and how does this have anything to do with how Bob Montgomery has run the company into the ground during the past 4 years, how I am creating websites, or even how I am a part of it all?? I'm not wanting to run *****Ski International Corp at all.... I dig the product always have.. Just too bad you keep referring Bob Montgomery as some sort of inventor. Did he invent the jetboard?? (Been around since 1969) Surf Jet '80's (Motorized Surfboard Bob M sold), SuperTorqueXT engine?? Seriously?? Bob has no machining skill if his life depended on it. Like I said, VIMCO created the engine technology, Bob just put his name on it... So... Really? Inventor?? Sure he invented a way to steal from people... that he did well.

Again, I am asking for accountability of Bob Montgomery and his unethical ways of doing business. So far you haven't addressed this. You keep referring back to EDD BS, that has nothing do with the facts. You contiune to side step the truth, talk about how everyone is going to lose, when already according to the paperwork and hearing directly from Bob Montgomery, the company is insolvent. Meaning no money...

I see the only asset of *****Ski International Corp as being the Hydroforce Group, LLC. You know, the cease and desist you sent me telling me I am in the big conspiracy, yet, you have yet to prove anything of kind. You continue to spin the truth online about Ron being an investor for 15 years? Try 4 years... Talk of only $15m dollars, when it is much closer to $20m. But who knows how much, no information is sent out to any shareholders as required by law. What does it matter how I got my shares, I have the shares, makes me a shareholder, the point is, how does anyone know what the heck is going on when shareholders are continuelly held in the dark as with the rest of the Dealers and Distributors??

I keep talking about ACCOUNTIBILITY of Bob Montgomery, CEO of *****Ski International Corp. and all you return is about EDD claims about me and conspiracies. What is the conspiracy of asking for ACCOUNTIBILITY?? What is the conspiracy of asking to open the books?? Company Credit Cards that Bob Montgomery has Carte Blanche? Bob Montgomery's Truck Payments? Checks written out to cash for thousands of dollars cashed by Bob Montgomery?? I've seen this done many many times with my own eyes as well as ALL employees past and present... Pays himself, yet leaves us to our own.. This is the Christian Way?

Third Party Accounting Firm to AUDIT *****Ski International Corp?? ACCOUNTIBILITY??? *****SKi Jetboards to which haven't been delivered?? Now you want to have them buy more?? What happened to *****Ski Global Surf?? Transfer of the License by Hydroforce Group LLC???

Lot's of questions that are continued to get sidestepped.... The only sidestepping is from Bob Montgomery and management of *****Ski Internataional Corp...

How about this regarding the SEC Rules and Regulations?? (please note this is just one regulation out of many that isn't adhered to)

Email sent to Brad Maier: 7/27/2010

Brad Maier,

I've been a shareholder for *****Ski International Corp., for the past 4 years. It is my understanding, according to Private Placement Memorandum number ???? It says Updated Memorandum number??? Oh, doesn't the Securities Exchange Commission's Rules and Regulations state, that all Private Placement Memorandums must be numbered as well as approved with SEC?? Maybe I read the Rules and Regulations wrong, but pretty darn sure this is a requirement that must be adhered to in order to prevent Fraudulent Companies to conduct business unethically. Sorry this is the immediate strike I see that causes questionable business ethics and as being an owner with *****Ski International Corp., causes concern for the way management is conducting business here in the State of California. Please do correct me if I am wrong, but surely causes an alarm and needs to be seriously looked into by the Attorney Generals office, glad to see you say you are finally going to step up and demand a hearing with the Attorney Generals office.

In regards to this unnumbered, unregistered Private Placement Memorandum, dated 6/29/06 on the 28th page it says, The Hydroforce Group, LLC has operated as a General Partnership for more then 4 years with "inventor" Bob Montgomery as the managing General Partner. True or Not True?? Just because I show the path of the possibilities of fraud, and give the public the road map on litigation and the direction they need to seek to call for accountability is certainly not criminal. We may have a few Dealers, Distributors, and even Shareholders who may not understand fully, how a Shell Company works. Who has majority interest? Who still benefits if *****Ski International Corp., is run into the ground. Or how Bob Montgomery, CEO of *****Ski International and Managing Partner of the Hydroforce LLC is the licensee of manufacturing, assemble, sell and , in any other way, profit from the *****Ski Jetboard and its technology. On top of that all, he gets $150 royalty for every *****Ski Jetboard sold.

HydroForce Group LLC, is also the majority shareholder with *****Ski International Corp., so when it comes down to it, none of the "Shareholders" have any say so in the management of *****Ski International.

Therefore it is in my opinion, Dealers, Distributors, Vendors, as well as Shareholders also find Hydroforce Group LLC accountable as they are the ASSET and only ASSET of *****Ski International Corp. This is where the patents and license to manufacture *****Ski Jetboards are retained. This is why the documentation before me, shows "THIS" license has now been 'REVOKED' and reverted back to HYDROFORCE GROUP LLC, who now wishes to provide "*****Ski Global Surf", this very same "irrevocable" license to sublicense, manufacture, assemble, and sell and, in any other way profit for the *****Ski Jetboard technology, in return for a major equity interest in *****Ski Global Surf.

Did I miss anything Brad Maier??

Now what happens to all the Dealers, Distributors, Vendors and Shareholders?? Are they to get "Good Will Stock" in return for relinquishing their rights to "*****Ski International Corp.", for any and all monies paid, jetboards owed, monies in lost profits, because if they do sign this, they all will get nothing. Not even sure this is legal either, because from what I've read regarding law, Because of the judgments already placed with *****Ski International Corp., and Bob Montgomery personally, this would constitute another criminal act and unethical business practice because of the California State Tax Board. I'll let you boys figure this one out for yourselves, making this IPO Scheme of *****Ski Global Surf seriously flawed and doubtful ever to be pulled off. I say this with the knowledge of knowing the debt incurred by *****Ski International Corp., must be brought to zero before any devolvement or forward movement with another SHELL COMPANY.

These individuals will not sign any waiver for relinquishing their rights and judgments' until all debt is paid off. Where now I see, that Hydroforce Group LLC, is an asset and has a controlling interest in management and needs to be addressed with the proper authorities.

Dealers, Distributors, Shareholders, and Vendors, will also need to take LEGAL action against the majority shareholder of *****Ski International and as being the only ASSET of *****Ski International Corp.

Let me be very clear on all of this to all of you.

I will swear before the courts including a lie detector test if need be, to ensure all statement I make are true and correct. I have in no way conspired with anyone regarding taking over *****Ski International, or I have a sabotaged *****Ski International Corp., electronically, emails, cybersquating (what ever that is), sold *****Ski Technology to the Chinese or anyone for that matter (this I find comical), or do I have even the means to manufacture a *****Ski Jetboard. (Seriously?) Oh and I must not forget, about me selling Chinese Jetboards to anyone in the world, although, I do hear they work much better then *****Ski Jetboards except for electrical issues.

Of course when I learned about Chinese Jetboards, I wanted more information and couldn't believe my own eyes. How come they can do it and get it into production and working and Bob Montgomery is still looking around on how to build one and build it right?

I have received to this date NO CHINESE JETBOARD... this doesn't make me a conspirator, and in fact makes me question even further to the management of both *****Ski International Corp and Hydroforce Group LLC.

What has been the motive?? Just as I have witnessed, the ongoing process of Research and Development in order to siphon funds for ones own personal use. Squandering the monies paid, always a Conspiracy, a Hostile Take Over, .... Bob thrives on this as it allows him to play the victim over and over again, asking for sympathy of the latest hostilities. You all fall for it as I did throughout my tenure at *****Ski International Corp.

Since 2006, I have yet to recieve any information regarding financials, votes, Board of the Directors, the business of *****Ski International Corp... how many outstanding shares, how many shareholders... NOTHING, could it be I have changed my address or email? Certainly get the emails that tell me when to watch Bob Montgomery on TV and the latest TV Show that Bob Montgomery, CEO of *****Ski Interntaional Corp., was in. That information continues. What about the votes. Board of Directors Minutes, Yearly and qaurtely financial statements?? What as shareholders and owners should have every year??

How about a Third Party Audit and let me present the excell spreadsheets dating way back to the late '90s supporting my claims of "COOKED BOOKS" and misapropriation of funds. Information I obtained while working at PSI legally. Let's bring out the TRUTH, bring on Andrew Harvey, Larry Schaefer, CFO and his findings (he wasn't paid either and then became a conspirator when the books didn't come out right as BM wanted), and others who will support my claims. Lets' get to the TRUTH of it ALL!!

Lets talk about not letting Dealers, Distributors, and Shareholders talk to each other or new business because of Bob Montgomery's LIES, FALSE PROMISES, and THEFT of MONIES.

The only reason this hasn't been brought out in the past, is because Bob Montgomery bullies everyone with threats and fear of loss of income and future income with the documents you all signed regarding funds. Well I would like to know how legit these documents are in a court of law? Do they stand up? Allowing Bob Montgomery to do what he wishes with funds? To re-sell territories because of lack of Selling Product? Come on, lets all put on our thinking caps, be smart, get out of the *****Ski haze and come to realize the real issue is... FRAUD and we've all been ripped off!!

I welcome it!! I WILL NOT STOP!! Nothing Slanderous but the truth Brad Maier. Seems to me according to your words on SCAM.COM, you're full of lies as well. I didn't write your refute... but certainly made sure your words were put on check.... .... This is all a big spin of lies from PSI, Hydroforce Group LLC...

Robert C MacKay
Shareholder
*****Ski International Corp

So let me also understand, management doesn't consider my 1500 shares to viable enough to state my voice asking for accountablility?? This only shows the continued unethical business practices of Bob Montgomery, CEO and the management of *****Ski International Corp.

How many shareholders are there in *****Ski International Corp. What is the legal limit before *****Ski falls under the SEC rules and regulations must be looked into..... There is no accountability of managment. There are no checks and balances being perfromed. No one knows a thing except the continued empty promises...

When can DISTRIBUTORS now expect to recieve the pre purchased *****Ski Jetboards???

Old 08-14-2010, 08:38 AM
SHAREHOLDER

I have a stock certificate with ownership of 200,000 shares in ********International Corporation, I have been sitting back over the past year or so watching all of the back and forth posts between former employees and other shareholders. My only surprise is that there has been no attempt by Mr. Montgomery to refutiate any of the claims against him and the company. Many of you involved in these discussions will remember me during my attempts to introduce the Chinese ATV and Motorcycle market to the company in an effort to expand the tremendous potential of the pantented engine technology that had been developed by the company in efforts to develop other motorized platforms that can utilize the ***** and performance of the engine design in ATV's and motorcycles.
In 2005 I visited the factory in San Clemente on numerous occations and was given the "Investors Show". This "show" was a very well organized effort on behalf of the owners and employees to display the production facility and performance of the jetboard. I was sold on the product after my very first ride on the JetBoard. Mr. Montgomery offered me a stock trade for my distribution rights of these ATV's and Motorcycles in an effort to develop a relationship with the Chinese maunfacturers to develop parts for the JetBoard at a reduced cost in order to try and reduce the overall manufacturing costs associated with the board. Part of the 3-part stock trade was for me to introduce other investors to ******** International Corporation in an effort to raise money needed for development and marketing. I made several attempts to introduce investors from Colorado and Utah but after review of the company's financial position and engine reliablity, they all passed on the opportunity.
Several employees were dissapointed with me when potential investors backed away from the opportunity and some of the potential investors I brought forth in fact had no money to invest. Several of the Chinese manufactured machines that I brought to the factory had broken down and were inoperable. They were just sitting in the factory collecting dust. After failing to produce any investors, I contact Mr. Mongomery about my offer to come to the San Clemente facility and take back all of the $15k worth of inoperable machines and the trailer I had delevered them in in exchange for the return of the 200,000 shares of company stock. For some reason Bob refused the offer. This was a clear indication to me that the 200,000 shares of stock were not even worth the $15k. What a surprise. I am still willing to make this trade for anyone who may be in posession of the ATV's, motorcycles and trailer. Even with that being said, I am still a believer in the potential of this product and technology.
The potential of this engine technology and the JetBoard is unlimited but is being held back by lack of direction It truley is one great machine and it saddens me very deeply to see this product being wasted away by all of the bickering and disgruntled persons. It is time that everyone involved it this company including all of the former employees, distributors, investors and suppliers get together to figure out a game plan in an effort to get this product to the market place at an affordable price. The ONLY way anyone (including the former employees whom are owed past due compensation) will have any opportunity to financially recover from the current status of the company is to band together, stop the negativity and get together to move this company forward again. This will take money, time and a hell of a lot of hard work but the potential does in fact exist and now is the time to take action. We cannot afford to sit back for another 3 years pissing on each others legs and further damaging the company and the potential of this product. It is a multi-million dollar product just waiting for someone to take control of the helm of the ship.
Bob on a personal note, even with all of the problems I still know that the vision of bringing surfing to the masses is still a very real possibility but maybee it is time for you to relinquish control and let the shareholders appoint a true board of directors that have the shareholders interest as the first priority of business. You will still hold the Patents but it is time to give the day to day operations over to someone with the ability to plug the leak on the sinking ship. Pride is always a tough thing to relinquish, but sometimes pride will stand in the way of progress.
Together we can make this work, but divided we all will surely fade away.
Steve Burgess
e-mail: burgessmotorcars@msn.com