report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Insurance Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-19-2007, 08:08 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Aflac a scam?

Hi all. I just had an interview with someone claiming to be from Aflac. Anyway, I guess I'm just looking for people who have worked for Aflac before and know that this is indeed the way they do their business.

I had an interview for becoming, basically, my own sales agent. I'd be an independent contractor renting out a desk space within their office facility. Now, I already know what kind of work insurance sales would entail, but what I found odd was that not only would they not pay for training to get my insurance license, but they would be charging me money to attend their own Aflac sales classes as well. Furthermore, if I understood my interviewer correctly, they wanted me to make the check out to them for the insurace licensing school, which I really found odd.

Anyway, I guess I just want to know, is this the way most Aflac sales offices run, or does this seem like a scam that's exploiting Aflac? It would seem to me that if Aflac needed more agents, that they would help them financially set up, not charge then with all these upfront costs.

Regards,

Will

Old 02-01-2007, 06:43 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Aflac a scam?

Will,

I am currently in the process of licensing for Life/Health insurance for Aflac in Illinois. I do have to pay for my licensing, although my office doesn't have me paying for my training. Also my licesning is independant from Aflac, they referred me to a company that does study guides. But my overall costs to become a salesperson for Aflac will be around $380. That includes the study guides, the fee to take the test (state ran) and the fee for the actual license (again from the state).

So far it seems to be a good opportunity and the potential to earn money is there, just how much you work for it will decide if you bring home $150,000 a year or if you bring hom $20,000. I have a State meeting this Saturday and there I will be able to judge the people there, see how successfull they are.

rljmb23

Old 06-11-2007, 06:58 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I also just started with AFLAC. I had to pay for my own education and testing. I don't know about paying for AFLAC classes - I don't believe I will have to do that. I went to one of their meetings, and them seem like a really ethical company. I also researched the web and could not find but one disgruntled person - and he was complaining because AFLAC wouldn't pay for a pre-existing!!!! So, I am pretty impressed with what I have been told and heard and read so far. Good luck!

Old 04-24-2008, 03:55 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I've been in insurance for over a decade.

Asking if Aflac is a 'scam' is a pretty silly question. They are a publically traded company on the NYSE (which as very stringent guidelines...believe me, there are no 'scams' there)...they have over 60 billion in assets, over 50 million policyholders and have been around since 1955.

If you google the terms 'aflac' and 'scam' you'll find about 30 or so reports from people who claim that 'Aflac screwed them.' I've read every one of those reports and can say with 100 percent certaintly that not one of the claims was a valid one. 99% of them involved disability insurance, and in most cases, the policyholder had a pre-existing condition that they never told the company about, or they didn't read their policy and though they were covered for something that they weren't (such as an on-the-job injury.)

I'm an independent broker; I have over 10,0000 clients and can honestly say that I have never seen Aflac deny a LEGITIMATE claims. Certinaly I've seen them make mistakes/clerical errors, but they get caught and corrected.

I find the general public to be a poor judge of what is fair in the insurance area. People want the best product for the cheapest price and it just doesn't work that way. Many people are just greedy, dishonest, and, not to sound mean, plain stupid. They don't read their policies, they try to over-collect, or fudge their paperwork, and then when they don't get paid (as well they shouldn't) they scream "scam!"

Aflac is like any other insurance company...it's a hard job and it involves a lot of cold calling. If you have a knack for sales and you don't give up easily, it's a fine career for anyone who wants to work.

Old 04-28-2008, 07:25 AM
I am new at Scam.com

It's not that I was asking if Aflac was a scam, but if this office was indeed affiliated with Aflac, or if they were just misusing Aflac's name. It wouldn't be the first time I've seen an organization pretend to be another company.

I guess that if I signed up for the classes, and paid the institution that I was going to take the classes in directly, than it wouldn't have raised any red flags. However, since my interviewer was asking me to pay Aflac (or Aflac insurance, or some other kind of pseudo name with Aflac) directly, it certainly raised a red flag.

William

Old 07-13-2008, 04:00 AM
Drivin' the van

AFLAC is one of the biggest pyramid schemes of bullshit ever...

http://www.indeed.com/forum/cmp/AFLA...137e1b727a410c

Don't waste your time with these cult-nazi assholes...

Old 07-13-2008, 04:02 AM
Drivin' the van

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteheadw View Post
It's not that I was asking if Aflac was a scam, but if this office was indeed affiliated with Aflac, or if they were just misusing Aflac's name. It wouldn't be the first time I've seen an organization pretend to be another company.

I guess that if I signed up for the classes, and paid the institution that I was going to take the classes in directly, than it wouldn't have raised any red flags. However, since my interviewer was asking me to pay Aflac (or Aflac insurance, or some other kind of pseudo name with Aflac) directly, it certainly raised a red flag.

William
Um no. They weren't misusing AFLAC's name. They were part of the ruthless business plan which involves a good part of defrauding sales agents with false promises and semantics...

Old 07-13-2008, 04:13 AM
Drivin' the van

Quote:
Originally Posted by [LEFT
insurancelady[/left];508167]I've been in insurance for over a decade.

Asking if
Aflac
is a 'scam' is a pretty silly question.
You're right! Of course it is, on the sales side...

Quote:
They are a
publically
traded company on the NYSE (which as very stringent guidelines...believe me, there are no 'scams' there)...they have over 60 billion in assets, over 50 million policyholders and have been around since 1955.
So is
Wal
-Mart, a company that routinely forced workers to work unpaid overtime...

There is a key difference between AFLAC corporate and it's products/
advertizing
, and being one of the poor, ignorant
newb
"brokers" who get ass-raped and are used as little more than free labor and aggressive telemarketers...

Quote:
If you
google
the terms '
aflac
' and 'scam' you'll find about 30 or so reports from people who claim that '
Aflac
screwed them.' I've read every one of those reports and can say with 100 percent
certaintly
that not one of the claims was a valid one.
Sure you can. Because you're one of the liars that works pretending to be an AFLAC agent who's "made it" as part of their string-along policy...

Feel free to find
similar
stinging and
consistent
criticism of companies like ING, which offers a much better cancer policy
incidentally

Quote:
99% of them involved disability insurance, and in most cases, the policyholder had a
pre
-existing condition that they never told the company about, or they didn't read their policy and though they were covered for something that they weren't (such as an on-the-job injury.)

I'm an independent broker; I have over 10,0000 clients and can honestly say that I have never seen
Aflac
deny a LEGITIMATE claims.
Certinaly
I've seen them make mistakes/clerical errors, but they get caught and corrected.
Yeah, sure you are!

Quote:
I find the general public to be a poor judge of what is fair in the insurance area. People want the best product for the cheapest price and it just doesn't work that way. Many people are just greedy, dishonest, and, not to sound mean, plain stupid.
Seemingly, they run regional AFLAC sales offices...

Quote:
They don't read their policies, they try to over-collect, or fudge their paperwork, and then when they don't get paid (as well they shouldn't) they scream "scam!"

Aflac
is like any other insurance company...it's a hard job and it involves a lot of cold calling. If you have a knack for sales and you don't give up easily, it's a fine career for anyone who wants to work.
LMFAO!! Yeah, "cold-calling" businesses that have been cold-called literally hundreds of times by the dumb suckers before you...

Your job is to essentially annoy them into letting you past the "gate-keeper."

It's all bullshit...

Old 07-13-2008, 08:19 AM
I am new at Scam.com

AHH...good ol AFLAC. >sarcastic I will give you my AFLAC experience here:

Each office is run slightly different based on the greed of the owner running the office. They pay no salary or benefits, the hiring practices are questionable at best in that they will offer a job to anybody with a license and a pulse and unlike Bankers or AIL the sales cycle for just one case can easily last 2 -3 months. Thier ad campaign is of both benefit and detrement to you. Its a plus that all you have to do is show that stupid duck (you buy all your materials so I recommend getting the stuffed duck that says "AFLAC" when you squeeze him) to an HR mgr and they get all warm and fuzzy inside but bottom line the money they spend in advertising is at a behind the door cost to the agent's commissions. I did not pay for classes or office use but did pay for my license and alot of sales & marketing material. I think brochures was about the only freebie. Your basically cold calling business owners that everybody and their mother has called asking them for an appointment at thier business...do you really need to pay for an office space to do this? Work from home. You try and get to the owner if the company is small but you often settle for the HR mgr if the company is over 50. Don't be an elephant hunter..stay with companies under 100 employees and focus on companies under 20 lives if you want to eat regularly. Once on your appointment your sales pitch is to ask for another appointment with the employees to do a sales presentation to them. The benefit with AFLAC is the products are voluntary meaning the employer pays for nothing. The employee flips 100% of cost. AFLAC offers supplemental products that enhance the current employee benefits portfolio. If the company is large enough and you pre-tax benefits it can actually save the employer money that they contribute towards social security...HR people for companies over 50 get that but AFLAC encourages you to sell only to groups of 20 or less so you don't go hungry...which agents often do. Once you pitch the employees you are then making a 3rd appointment to do enrollments with each employee one at a time. By the time you get paid for this case 2 months have gone by...so plan on either bartending on the weekends or having a rich daddy to pay your bills for the first 6 months until you have sold a few cases. You can sell some of the products on an individual basis but not all products allow you to do that. AFLAC without doubt has one of the best accident plans out there so stick to that product to sell to your friends and family when you need quick cash. When i worked there they only had a Cancer product...being that I can offer through AIG a Critical illness product which covers heart attack, stroke, cancer..etc...I will assume AFLAC has something similar now which would be another solid product for anybody who knows somebody who has had one of those conditions. In summary, I think if this is your first insurance job then AFLAC is a solid start. Unlike Bankers or AIL who will have you calling old people on an IV drip all day you at least get to speak to business owners who are very skeptical of everything since you will be the 1000th person who has called them trying to either sell them something or ask for a donation. The point you need to make is that you are doing neither! AFLAC costs the business owner $0!! The products sell themselves once your in the door. The problem agents make though is in trying to tell a small business owner that these are core employee products which they are not. Your medical is your accident & cancer product. Your dental is a supp to a core dental ..it covers barely nothing. Thats when you get pissed off employees and an owner who is then on the phone to Aetna to get a real employee benefits package together. Problem with AFLAC is that as businesses grow less people will want the supp products or see the need for them and you need to maintain an x amount of people enrolled in order to keep the account open. You lose about 50% of your enrollments at the first renewal. As a broker I used to see AFLAC cases come across my desk all the time and you can't even offer the employer take over credit for any AFALC plan which makes business owners upset with me when I am trying to sell them a core plan from some idiot who sold an AFLAC dental supp as a core product..but I am getting off base here. Bottom line, you do start working financially in the red and have to work yourself out of that hole from day 1. Factor in cost of gas and no salary or ramp up and you can easily see why people get bitter quick...its not a job for everybody but you have to pay your dues in this business before someone will hire you as a sales agent and pay you a salary + commissions + benefits.

Old 07-13-2008, 10:49 AM
Drivin' the van

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctdavid1 View Post
AHH...good ol AFLAC. >sarcastic I will give you my AFLAC experience here:
But you're not really working for AFLAC. The 4000 or so people in their Ohio headquarters are (which is where all the glowing "best place for working mothers" crap comes from)...

The 69,000 suckers that are turned over at the rate of 99% over three years are basically working for themselves in an unpaid telemarketing and small business harassment program...

Yes, AFLAC spends on advertising, but not on training, paying livable wages like other insurance companies...

Quote:
Each office is run slightly different based on the greed of the owner running the office. They pay no salary or benefits, the hiring practices are questionable at best in that they will offer a job to anybody with a license and a pulse and unlike Bankers or AIL the sales cycle for just one case can easily last 2 -3 months. Thier ad campaign is of both benefit and detrement to you. Its a plus that all you have to do is show that stupid duck (you buy all your materials so I recommend getting the stuffed duck that says "AFLAC" when you squeeze him) to an HR mgr and they get all warm and fuzzy inside but bottom line the money they spend in advertising is at a behind the door cost to the agent's commissions. I did not pay for classes or office use but did pay for my license and alot of sales & marketing material. I think brochures was about the only freebie. Your basically cold calling business owners that everybody and their mother has called asking them for an appointment at thier business...do you really need to pay for an office space to do this? Work from home. You try and get to the owner if the company is small but you often settle for the HR mgr if the company is over 50. Don't be an elephant hunter..stay with companies under 100 employees and focus on companies under 20 lives if you want to eat regularly. Once on your appointment your sales pitch is to ask for another appointment with the employees to do a sales presentation to them. The benefit with AFLAC is the products are voluntary meaning the employer pays for nothing. The employee flips 100% of cost. AFLAC offers supplemental products that enhance the current employee benefits portfolio. If the company is large enough and you pre-tax benefits it can actually save the employer money that they contribute towards social security...HR people for companies over 50 get that but AFLAC encourages you to sell only to groups of 20 or less so you don't go hungry...which agents often do. Once you pitch the employees you are then making a 3rd appointment to do enrollments with each employee one at a time. By the time you get paid for this case 2 months have gone by...so plan on either bartending on the weekends or having a rich daddy to pay your bills for the first 6 months until you have sold a few cases. You can sell some of the products on an individual basis but not all products allow you to do that. AFLAC without doubt has one of the best accident plans out there so stick to that product to sell to your friends and family when you need quick cash. When i worked there they only had a Cancer product...being that I can offer through AIG a Critical illness product which covers heart attack, stroke, cancer..etc...I will assume AFLAC has something similar now which would be another solid product for anybody who knows somebody who has had one of those conditions. In summary, I think if this is your first insurance job then AFLAC is a solid start. Unlike Bankers or AIL who will have you calling old people on an IV drip all day you at least get to speak to business owners who are very skeptical of everything since you will be the 1000th person who has called them trying to either sell them something or ask for a donation. The point you need to make is that you are doing neither! AFLAC costs the business owner $0!! The products sell themselves once your in the door. The problem agents make though is in trying to tell a small business owner that these are core employee products which they are not. Your medical is your accident & cancer product. Your dental is a supp to a core dental ..it covers barely nothing. Thats when you get pissed off employees and an owner who is then on the phone to Aetna to get a real employee benefits package together. Problem with AFLAC is that as businesses grow less people will want the supp products or see the need for them and you need to maintain an x amount of people enrolled in order to keep the account open. You lose about 50% of your enrollments at the first renewal. As a broker I used to see AFLAC cases come across my desk all the time and you can't even offer the employer take over credit for any AFALC plan which makes business owners upset with me when I am trying to sell them a core plan from some idiot who sold an AFLAC dental supp as a core product..but I am getting off base here. Bottom line, you do start working financially in the red and have to work yourself out of that hole from day 1. Factor in cost of gas and no salary or ramp up and you can easily see why people get bitter quick...its not a job for everybody but you have to pay your dues in this business before someone will hire you as a sales agent and pay you a salary + commissions + benefits.
Cough** bullshit **cough...

It's not a job for anybody. The only people that made those huge salaries they always point too are the ones who began selling in the 1980s and early 1990s...Why does no one attack Northwestern Mutual Life, ING, or Allstate with the same veracity that ex-workers attack AFLAC?

Everyone else is just recalling small businesses that have been called literally thousands of times by other AFLAC "agents." You're nothing but an intern and cannon fodder...

The only people who make out are the "super-rich" managers (many of whom drive shit cars after telling you how much they make) that get bonuses for stringing other suckers in to work for them...

And secondly, if AFLAC tolerates "greedy" office managers, what does tell you about them? It's part of the business plan. Hire dopes out of college or the white collar unemployed, and use them as free labor by stringing them along with false promises, unrealistic expectations, and some cult-babble about how it is all your fault you're bankrupt after six months...(I mean, it's not their fault that a regional manager took your account, is it?)

If AFLAC was a real opportunity, they would be selective, pay for training and send their people to a comprehensive program, and then pay a salary with commission on top of it...Any 'agent' who makes money with AFLAC is extremely fortunate and did so in spite of their system, and not because of it...

Last edited by Nickdfresh : 07-13-2008 at 11:00 AM.

Old 07-14-2008, 06:26 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
But you're not really working for AFLAC. The 4000 or so people in their Ohio headquarters are (which is where all the glowing "best place for working mothers" crap comes from)...
Um. Actually you are working for them as a 1099 and given the right to sell their products. If you put in the time and effort they pay you. The HQ is actually in GA..not sure what you are referencing in Ohio but the FULL name of the company is American Family Life & Accident of Columbus..as in Georgia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickdfresh View Post
The 69,000 suckers that are turned over at the rate of 99% over three years are basically working for themselves in an unpaid telemarketing and small business harassment program...
Eh. Not a bad summary of life at AFLAC, AIL & Bankers but if you actually motivate yourself to work you DO get paid. I was there a year right out of insurance school and my daddy is not rich...so I must have been doing something right and making some money ..ya think?

Quote:
Yes, AFLAC spends on advertising, but not on training, paying livable wages like other insurance companies...
They paid for our product training which honestly I thought was overkill. I spent a 40 hour week in a small conference room with about 12 other people...alot of whom had insurance experience so I picked up things from them as well. Oh...and now that I think about it they paid for me to stay in a hotel too that week and paid for dinner our last night. Like I said, every office is different. This was 7 years ago and I am sure the culture now is to hire newbies solely and not pay for jack. To say that each and every office sucks though is just ignorant. Ask the right questions and decide for yourself.

Quote:
It's not a job for anybody. The only people that made those huge salaries they always point too are the ones who began selling in the 1980s and early 1990s...Why does no one attack Northwestern Mutual Life, ING, or Allstate with the same veracity that ex-workers attack AFLAC?
HA! I've worked for ALL those companies...ok not ING but I am appointed with them to sell their product. I would love someone to start a Northwest Mutual thread...I worked there ONE day....yup...just 1...I found the culture to be so cultish I quit my first day and would love to write about that day....there is a reason why they call it the "quiet company"...this coming from a guy who worked for AFLAC.

Quote:
Everyone else is just recalling small businesses that have been called literally thousands of times by other AFLAC "agents." You're nothing but an intern and cannon fodder...
So I guess by your flawed logic just because a thousand other agents called the same business that a new agent should not waste their time?? Everybody already in sales is now laughing at you and that statement as am I. If a thousand other people threw their lines in the ocean and caught no fish would you just not bother trying if it meant putting food on the table for your family??

Quote:
The only people who make out are the "super-rich" managers (many of whom drive shit cars after telling you how much they make) that get bonuses for stringing other suckers in to work for them...
Most managers got hired the same as I did ...as an agent ...and drive shit cars to work because they get good gas mileage...don't know too many agents that own a BMW or Benz and that will drive it anywhere but to a clients house...when your selling to a business you don't have to worry about someone seeing your car.

Quote:
And secondly, if AFLAC tolerates "greedy" office managers, what does tell you about them? It's part of the business plan. Hire dopes out of college or the white collar unemployed, and use them as free labor by stringing them along with false promises, unrealistic expectations, and some cult-babble about how it is all your fault you're bankrupt after six months...(I mean, it's not their fault that a regional manager took your account, is it?)
Your right here. Difference is that the smart ones see through all the apple pie motivational crap. I hated it and ignored it all...you just keep your head down, grind it and don't expect minimal effort to reap maximum rewards.

Quote:
If AFLAC was a real opportunity, they would be selective, pay for training and send their people to a comprehensive program, and then pay a salary with commission on top of it...

Any 'agent' who makes money with AFLAC is extremely fortunate and did so in spite of their system, and not because of it...
Not too many insurance companies hire newbies. The reason is because those companies usually put you under their E&O umbrella and DON"T charge you for it. So the opportunity is that they give you a chance to make it in this industry. If you can't make it at AFLAC your probably not going to make it anywhere else either. It's alot easier to sell a free product to a business owner than to sell Life or LTC to some old fart when your only 25. If you fail at AFLAC chances are you will fail at that next job that pays a salary...you will sponge off it till they make you commission only...which they all eventually do, not make your quotas and end up coming back to this web site and bitching about how awful that company was to have canned your ass.

I only know of 3 companies that will hire you with no insurance license or experience and those are the 3 being bitched about here...Torchmark companies, Bankers & AFLAC. Of those, AFLAC is the most legit and the easiest to sell...in MY opinion...I was recruited by all 3 ...but if you can get a sales job at Mass Mutual or Metlife...by all means go for it! I work for Met now and had to go to 3 interviews and have dinner with the owner and his wife and they only pay you a salary for 3 months. Mass Mutual was even worse...8 ..yup..8 interviews I had to go to...they weed you out before you even start! And still after all that...they too only pay you a start up for x months and then cut you off. Unless your customer service, sales support or underwriting no sales agent job is going to pay you a salary with NO experience. At least AFLAC did not waste my time with a long drawn out hiring process...They asked if I had my license...I said yes...they said "when can you start??" Was the pay good.. no...but I paid my dues, learned as much as I can and found better. Its not a company you would retire at as an agent by any means but for a newbie its solid work if you are willing to put in the effort. They are a niche business. Your not going to get rich selling accident policies all day...they know it...I know it...so why pay someone a salary who you KNOW is eventually going to quit?? Would you if you were a business owner?? Its sales and the nature of the business. Get used to it or get out.

Old 08-12-2008, 08:31 AM
Newbie Member

So why in your view are you working for a company selling policies that you know won't take you to where you want to go?

Are you planning on moving up the ranks or is this a temporary fix for you?

Just curious, not trying to troll here.

I am curious as to why people choose the path of selling life insurance.

Seems like a hard sell.

Old 08-14-2008, 10:20 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I sell for AFLAC and have for almost two years and I am astounded that so many people in this day and age think they are going to get something for nothing. I hate that attitude it is lazy and communist. If you want something for nothing don't work with AFLAC. Please don't waste our time. Go ask your mom and dad for some money but don't waste our time. If you are not a lazy bum and are not afraid to work your butt off to make something happen AFLAC is for you.
Jesse Bulldog Brower

Old 08-18-2008, 03:39 PM
Newbie Member

I just like Gilbert Godfried and the duck
great slogan and branding.

Old 03-31-2009, 02:57 PM
I am new at Scam.com

AFLAC IS A SCAM but not to customers. Associates get the real screwing. They hire so many that no one can make a living except managers on up. Every where you go you hear (Your the fourth one I've seen this WEEK- Get out! Quit wasting my time!) When you do make a sale and find you don't stand a chance at makeing a living at it the district managers on up gets to keep the sale. If the customer doesn't keep the account going for 12 mo. you are expected to pay back what little pay you've collected while the managers keep collecting from all of your other accounts. This should be against the law. Not to mention the time and money spent for licensing and testing fees and there are no benifits. There's a sucker born every minuit! Don't be one!

Old 11-21-2009, 03:47 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Be very very careful before you invest your hard-earned money in this company. Check all the complaints including official state DOI complaints. You may be surprised at how unethical they have become and the huge amount of complaints against them nationally! I would not invest my money for the opportunity to sell a Bernie-Madoff type (scam) product!
Personal experience: AFLAC collects funds bimonthly into my FSA, then denies the use of my debit card at physicians and dentist offices! When I call to complain, they say, "Oops. We made a mistake," and vow to correct it. But they don't. Repeatedly, by various levels of "management" up to and including Kathy Nottingham, Amos' assistant. By making it so extremely difficult to access MY hard-earned money, they are hoping I will eventually give up and they can keep my funds at the end of the year. This behavior is so unethical - Dan Amos must a Bernie Madoff clone!

Old 12-20-2009, 12:13 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFLAC AGENT View Post
I sell for AFLAC and have for almost two years and I am astounded that so many people in this day and age think they are going to get something for nothing. I hate that attitude it is lazy and communist. If you want something for nothing don't work with AFLAC. Please don't waste our time. Go ask your mom and dad for some money but don't waste our time. If you are not a lazy bum and are not afraid to work your butt off to make something happen AFLAC is for you.
Jesse Bulldog Brower
I was lied to by the Recruiters Of Aflac and did some checking how much they really get paid! It's a fair question, How much do you make a year working for Aflac? $400,000 Really!!! But courthouse records say her Real IRS income tax for 2008 was about $58,000 On the individual That was wanting me to get my Lic with the state and start training! If a Police Sergeant that makes $53,000 don't have to get shot at or run down then I'm all for that! But don't lie about how much you will make then slid you a piece of paper at the interview with the numbers $165,000 on your second year. That turned me off and I walked away! People are smarter than you think!

Old 08-17-2010, 11:08 AM
I am new at Scam.com

If you went to work for Aflac, you got screwed. Aflac hires people to hire people to hire more people, all to do the same sales job. The result is a building saturation of market penetration capability for Aflac with diminishing clients and resulting rewards for those who work for this company. Does this triangulation sound familiar? - Remember Bernie?