report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-31-2013, 01:47 AM
Newbie Member

The Rocket Cash Cycler System

I recently got involved in a system called Rocket Cash Cycler, or RCC for short.

It costs $315 to get into the system and it pays out $5000 within roughly 2 months.

Is it imaginable? A system which pays out over 15 x the initial $315 investment.

With the $315, you are actually purchasing software. The software has nothing to do with making money, but as a happy side effect of purchasing that software, the company place you into an earning structure whereby you can withdraw $5000 within a short space of time.

For you to withdraw your $5k, you need to refer two other people to also purchase the software (which is a plugin for skype).

That's the gist of it.

Put in $315 and withdraw $5000 providing you can refer just 2 people.
Even if you can't refer 2 people, you are still helped in this regard by your team. Yep, your team (or sponsor) may place 2 people under you (for you).

That's the beauty of this system and that fact alone is what attracted me to this RCC system - the help you get with referrals.

The company pays out the very same day the money is earned without any holdback. There is no negative cashflow in this company.

They keep roughly 5% of the income and give the rest to its members.

Generally, when people see that you can make $5000 with just $315, they think its some sort of scam, ponzi or pyramid scheme.

The reality is, money is being exchanged for a product, getting rid of the ponzi element.

There is no one man at the top getting rich from the souls underneath him, as what usually happens in a pyramid scheme.

People are paid immediately when they earn the money and you get to see this on the live skype chat group every day. Video proofs are also being made.

Taking everything into consideration, RCC has become my number 1 opportunity because of its earning structure and easy sell (due to the $5k payout). An added benefit is the help you get with referrals and this adds to the appeal for this system.

I don't really like the name "Rocket Cash Cycler" but it does do a good job within the system itself and that is what I pay attention to.

Hope this helps,

JH

Old 01-31-2013, 02:42 AM
I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds

Re: The Rocket Cash Cycler System

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetheat View Post
I recently got involved in a system called Rocket Cash Cycler, or RCC for short.

It costs $315 to get into the system and it pays out $5000 within roughly 2 months.

Is it imaginable? A system which pays out over 15 x the initial $315 investment.

With the $315, you are actually purchasing software. The software has nothing to do with making money, but as a happy side effect of purchasing that software, the company place you into an earning structure whereby you can withdraw $5000 within a short space of time.

For you to withdraw your $5k, you need to refer two other people to also purchase the software (which is a plugin for skype).

That's the gist of it.

Even if you can't refer 2 people, you are still helped in this regard by your team. Yep, your team (or sponsor) may place 2 people under you (for you).

That's the beauty of this system and that fact alone is what attracted me to this RCC system - the help you get with referrals.

The company pays out the very same day the money is earned without any holdback. There is no negative cashflow in this company.

Generally, when people see that you can make $5000 with just $315, they think its some sort of scam, ponzi or pyramid scheme.

The reality is, money is being exchanged for a product, getting rid of the ponzi element.

There is no one man at the top getting rich from the souls underneath him, as what usually happens in a pyramid scheme.

People are paid immediately when they earn the money and you get to see this on the live skype chat group every day. Video proofs are also being made.

Taking everything into consideration, RCC has become my number 1 opportunity because of its earning structure and easy sell (due to the $5k payout). An added benefit is the help you get with referrals and this adds to the appeal for this system.

I don't really like the name "Rocket Cash Cycler" but it does do a good job within the system itself and that is what I pay attention to.

Hope this helps,

JH
That's nothing.

Have you tried the Super Rocket Cash Cycler, or SRCC for short.

It costs $315 to get into the system and it pays out $10,000 within roughly 1 week.

Is it imaginable? A system which pays out over 31.7460317 x the initial $315 investment.

With the $315, you are actually purchasing software. The software (Angry Birds) has nothing to do with making money, but as a happy side effect of purchasing that software, the company place you into an earning structure whereby you can withdraw $10,000 within a short space of time.

With the Super Rocket Cash Cycler you don't even have to recruit anyone !

That's the gist of it.

So just send me your money.

And in one week you can withdraw $10,000 !

It's so easy !

Old 01-31-2013, 02:54 AM
I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds

Quote:

Hope this helps,

JH
I like your link in your signature page.

In fact I highly recommend this organization.

And you douchebags thought I was anti-MLM !!!!!!!

Last edited by Yawn... : 01-31-2013 at 02:58 AM.

Old 01-31-2013, 03:05 AM
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...

Thanks for bringing RCC to the forums attention...

Well, can we all agree that we know what a real pyramid scheme looks like now?

Now compare RCC to say, HerbaLife. Or Amway for that matter.

You do see the differences DON'T YOU?!

Ackman doesn't.
― Criss Jami
BEWARE:Joecool44, aka 'joecool', anti-MLM fanatic, Trolls here anonymously!!
Click Here!
Joecools ugliest LIE!...~"I'm not hiding my identity."
Some common sense Re:MLM/DS can be found, here...!! Click Here

Old 01-31-2013, 07:40 AM
Newbie Member

This may be MLM or Network Marketing but you can't pot it in the same category as the others.

The structure is not the same.

Amway and the like ( I am not a part of them) are not ponzis or pyramids. Take a look at the definition of both.

Rocket Cash Cycler works differently and pays immediately.

JH

Old 01-31-2013, 09:13 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
This may be MLM or Network Marketing but you can't pot it in the same category as the others.

Amway and the like ( I am not a part of them) are not ponzis or pyramids. Take a look at the definition of both.

JH
Think logically about what the payout supposedly is. You spend $315. Then you get 2 more people to pay $315. That = $1045. Where does the other $3955 come from?? It comes from members who don't get the other 2 to sign up. Semantics may say otherwise but this is a pyramid scheme at its best. You get a crappy Skype Plugin for $315?!?!?! Its like the idiots who buy a soul on ebay. The seller can't legally sell nothing and call it a soul so they pretend its in a jar. That is this program. Give me money and to make it legal I'll give you this $.50 app.

Old 01-31-2013, 09:44 AM
Newbie Member

No one gets paid until a whole bunch of people sign up. But thats extra anyway. You get the product which is what makes it legal.

Here is the page which explains how they can afford to pay everyone with only $315 coming in.

JH

Old 01-31-2013, 10:32 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
No one gets paid until a whole bunch of people sign up. But thats extra anyway. You get the product which is what makes it legal.

Here is the page which explains how they can afford to pay everyone with only $315 coming in.

JH
You said exactly what I said but put a positive spin on it. Can't put lipstick on a pig buddy.

Old 01-31-2013, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Thank god for that!

Pyramid schemes vs MLM/NWM? Very different altogether...

Quote:

I have. Have you? I don't think you have.

Click Here!

Click Here!

Yep! Click Here too!

One More!

Quote:

JH
What's the PRODUCT?

If the answer is 'cash', you're in BIG trouble...
― Criss Jami
Click Here!

Old 01-31-2013, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by box86rowh View Post
You said exactly what I said but put a positive spin on it. Can't put lipstick on a pig buddy.
He just did!

Man, that's one UGLY pig too!
― Criss Jami
Click Here!

Old 01-31-2013, 11:59 AM
Joe Is Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
Thanks for bringing RCC to the forums attention...

Well, can we all agree that we know what a real pyramid scheme looks like now?

Now compare RCC to say, HerbaLife. Or Amway for that matter.

You do see the differences DON'T YOU?!

Ackman doesn't.
The difference is that RCC takes your money right away. The other ones take your money in 2-5 years to avoid the get rich quick stigma.

Old 01-31-2013, 12:59 PM

Nothing like a good ol' blatant scam to bring the members together!

Old 01-31-2013, 01:04 PM

Quote:

JH
What happened, Jet?

Did we lose you? Was it something you read? Hope so...
― Criss Jami
Click Here!

Old 02-04-2013, 01:02 PM
Silver Member

Quote:

That's the gist of it.

Hope this helps,

JH
SCAM for sure! Todd Hirsch already scammed people in his other program Cloud 2x2

Old 03-05-2013, 06:30 PM
Newbie Member

I know there are a lot of people that don't make money in the network marketing industry but many times they also don't do anything. Fear of approaching people over comes them. Selling anything is not for everyone.

The package of software and library books of mp3s is worth well over the membership cost so it is a good deal regardless and I have people that enroll just for the products. That is legit, right?

Anyway, it is a good deal and you can click here to learn more about it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Fixed that link for you.
Quit spamming the boards!!!

Now, why don't you tell us about the products. What exactly makes them worth the money?

Last edited by bibleman : 03-05-2013 at 08:08 PM.

Old 05-02-2013, 10:12 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahappynetworker View Post
I know there are a lot of people that don't make money in the network marketing industry but many times they also don't do anything. Fear of approaching people over comes them. Selling anything is not for everyone.

The package of software and library books of mp3s is worth well over the membership cost so it is a good deal regardless and I have people that enroll just for the products. That is legit, right?

Anyway, it is a good deal and you can click here to learn more about it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Fixed that link for you.
Quit spamming the boards!!!

Now, why don't you tell us about the products. What exactly makes them worth the money?
Hi Bibleman,

You asked why the books are worth the money and I would contend that they are. Perhaps not to everyone but no one is held at gunpoint to purchase a RCC membership (:

There are 3 products in RCC; the success library, which is comprised of 160 titles both in audio and ebook (pdf) format. They contain authors like Brian Tracey, Zig Ziglar, Jim Rohn, Wayne Dyer, Gary Chapman and many more.

Honestly, I am a skeptic, having been burned one good time and wanting to maintain a reputation as someone that does not play money games. I did a scan of the Internet, not for all the books, but many of them and the value is certainly over $1000 unless you want to steal the books from pirate sites and the like. Some of the books you can get legitimately online but some cost as much as $30. You can download all of the mp3 files and store them in the cloud or on your HDD. Those alone are worth the one time (no monthly fees or other hidden fees) fee to be a member of RCC. I have people join just for these books.

Next are the two applications that are for use with Skype. The first Xsky is used by people and they pay as much as $27 month for it. The other is Skyskraper and the value is over $100.

As you can see, for $315 one time there is plenty of real value. It is not a thinly veiled money game with advertising credits for banner impressions.

I rest my case. I was willing to put my reputation on the value of the product for the $315.

If one decides to sell the packages it is rewarding but it is not mandatory and as I stated, I have people that just wanted the books. As a matter of fact one person that I am working with had a company with a Skype program close down so he was looking for a substitute product to put on his website and he chose this.

I know there are so many scams with all of the HYIPs that are flying around. It is enough to make you sick and to know that so many people are going to get hurt but I would contend that there is value in excess of the $315 in RCC.

I appreciate your time.

Old 05-02-2013, 10:17 PM
Newbie Member

I would state that, like all companies, there are some bad apples that really don't care nor have people's best interest at heart. I would have to say that there are some in RCC. They are sponsoring and sponsoring and not training and helping. We all have to live with our own conscience.

I know that some of the books changed my life and have and still will change the lives of thousands if not millions of people for the better.

Old 05-17-2013, 08:16 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahappynetworker View Post
I would state that, like all companies, there are some bad apples that really don't care nor have people's best interest at heart. I would have to say that there are some in RCC. They are sponsoring and sponsoring and not training and helping. We all have to live with our own conscience.

I know that some of the books changed my life and have and still will change the lives of thousands if not millions of people for the better.
Money games are just that & many people LOSE money! Plus, Todd Hirsch is the owner who ripped people off in his Cloud 2X2 program & did not pay many of them. Drop these idiotic programs & do a real one for a change!