report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-11-2007, 07:18 PM
I am new at Scam.com

lottery scams

the uk lottery scam is still continuing had an e-mail from them today so beware

Old 02-24-2007, 07:38 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: lottery scams

Just got this today

Yahoo Awards Center.
FROM THE D ESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
YAHOO INTERNATIONAL AWARDS PROMOTIONS DEPARTMENT

Ref: 474061725/04,
Batch: 7056490902/188,
Winning No: GB8701/LPRC

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of ONE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS (USD$1,000,000.00) for the month of FEB 22nd 2007 AWARD promotion which organized by YAHOO.

From YAHOO International Lottery program.Your name "email address"
was attached to ticket number; 47061725 07056490902 serial number
77411370 02 09/06/2004 This batch draws the lucky numbers as follows
2-9-22-23-24-30 bonus number 5, which consequently won the lottery in the
second category.

You hereby have been approved lump sum pay of US$1,000,000.00 (ONE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) in cash credit file ref: ILP/HW 474061725/04 from the total cash prize of US33.208,000.00 shared amongst 166 (One Hundred and Sixty Six) lucky winners, based on their category.

All participants "email address" were selected through a computer balloting
system drawn form Nine hundred thousand names from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceanic as part of our
international promotions program which is conducted annually.

Your email address falls within our African representative office in South Africa.
As indicated in your play coupon and your prize of US$1,000,000.00 will be released to you from this regional branch office in AFRICA.

Please do contact:

Dr.DUBE WILLSON (M.D)
YAHOO INTERNATIONAL AWARDS
TEL;27-73-773-0162
Fax: 27-11-507-6931
Email;dube_win@hotmail.com
Email;dube_will@representative.com

Winners shall be paid in accordance with his/her Settlement Centre. Yahoo Prize Award must be claimed on or before a short period of time from date of Draw Notification. Any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited.

Congratulations!! once again.

Yours in service,

Dr.Dube Willson.

WARNING!

Do not tell people about your Prize Award until your money is successfully handed over to you to avoid disqualification that may arise from double claim.

You may also receive similar e-mails from people potraying to be other Organizations or Yahoo Inc. This is solely to collect your personal information from you and lay claim over your winning. In event that you receive any e-mail similar to the notification letter that was sent to you, Kindly delete it from your mail box and give no further correspondence to such person or body.

Yahoo shall not be held responsible for any loss of fund arising from the above mentioned

Der WEB.DE SmartSurfer hilft bis zu 70% Ihrer Onlinekosten zu sparen!
http://smartsurfer.web.de/?mc=100071...d=000000000066
:mad:

Old 02-25-2007, 03:38 AM
Platinum Member

If you post your email at any public forum or website, you are sure to get these emails

Old 04-28-2007, 03:35 AM
Gold Member

Have you been reading my emails? lol i get the UK lottery one every few days.
IM RICH!!! :D thats my money.. I hate those people. We should hunt these scammers down and beat them.

Old 04-28-2007, 09:13 AM
Silver Member

too bad there isn't a way to block all the lottery scam emails so they don't bog down your inbox. =\
It's my store! I got it up (almost gotta add a few items and spell check LOL) I got domain hosting and email accounts. I sent out my application for sales tax. I'm so excited. Also check out my blog at myspace page