report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Religious Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-28-2006, 07:57 PM
Lady Moderator- Just call me Your Majesty

Re: Just who is Jack Chick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispering wind

or is it www.myspace.com/yeshuabenyusef

some cool music too

hehehhehe

jesus was way cool

(just trying to up my post count. but yeah he was)
OK, so how did anyone determine that he was six foot tall when the average sized human male of the time was 5'4" or 5'5"?

The changing colors is kind of cool but could make one nauseaus trying to read the site.

Oh, I never did meth. I did smoke pot. ;)

Lady Mod

When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to
seek it elsewhere.
---= Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Last edited by sojustask : 12-28-2006 at 09:15 PM.

Old 12-28-2006, 08:33 PM
Born2Serve

WHO IS THE ANTI-CHRIST BY LEADING BIBLICAL SCHOLARS :D

ANTI-CHRIST REVEALED THROUGH BIBLICAL PROPHECY FULFILLMENT :eek:

Old 12-28-2006, 09:26 PM
Gold Member

B2S, quick question...

Are you a Seventh-Day Adventist?

Old 12-28-2006, 09:35 PM
Born2Serve

Quote:
Originally Posted by yossarian
B2S, quick question...

Are you a Seventh-Day Adventist?
no i'm a independant baptist, who John the Baptist was the first :cool:

Old 12-28-2006, 10:00 PM
-- ---- --------, ---- ----.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born2Serve
We've gone round about this before Tony... This is an excellent example of "circular logic". In other words, Jack Chick is in question. Therefore, you cannot use Jack Chick to prove Jack Chick's credibility. It's like saying a Nissan is the best car on the market and then using a Nissan sales brochure to prove your point. It don't work that way.
In the case of the Nissan you'll use Motor Trend, Car & Driver or Consumer Reports to support your claim... reputable third party sources. Proving Jack Chick's credibility is the same thing... You need to produce reputable third party sources.
If you cannot do that then, by default, you have lost the debate and should bow out gracefully.

The same applies to Alberto Rivera since he was a publishing partner of Jack Chick's. You need viable third party support.

Old 12-29-2006, 12:07 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulM
We've gone round about this before Tony... This is an excellent example of "circular logic". In other words, Jack Chick is in question. Therefore, you cannot use Jack Chick to prove Jack Chick's credibility. It's like saying a Nissan is the best car on the market and then using a Nissan sales brochure to prove your point. It don't work that way.
In the case of the Nissan you'll use Motor Trend, Car & Driver or Consumer Reports to support your claim... reputable third party sources. Proving Jack Chick's credibility is the same thing... You need to produce reputable third party sources.
If you cannot do that then, by default, you have lost the debate and should bow out gracefully.

The same applies to Alberto Rivera since he was a publishing partner of Jack Chick's. You need viable third party support.

Chick has no credibility with anyone outside his own camp, so what you're asking is impossible. It's also a waste of time to use logic to reason with B2S. Just FYI.

Old 12-29-2006, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yossarian
Chick has no credibility with anyone outside his own camp, so what you're asking is impossible. It's also a waste of time to use logic to reason with B2S. Just FYI.
Thanks. I've been "down this road before", but at least it can't be said that one of the most important rules of debate wasn't explained. That was my only purpose in posting... I don't need the headache.

Old 12-29-2006, 05:46 AM
Born2Serve

gotcha brother Paul...I was refuting Catholic propaganda sources thats where the slanderous info posted here came from...I heard LM mocking me last time she posted these vulgar lies cooked up by Jesuits

Old 12-29-2006, 07:14 AM

Not wanting to butt-into the discussion... just didn't want to see you get your t** caught in a wringer... we're cool.

BTW... what did you do... find the mother-lode of smilie images?? :eek:

Old 12-29-2006, 07:17 AM
Born2Serve

yes indeed, my wifey found the site and uses them on her christian forum...SEE SIGNATURE i'll PM smileysite to you brother Paul

Old 12-29-2006, 08:06 AM

Quote:
gotcha brother Paul...I was refuting Catholic propaganda sources thats where the slanderous info posted here came from...I heard LM mocking me last time she posted these vulgar lies cooked up by Jesuits

Only one source was a Catholic site. The others weren't even religious oriented.

One out of 4 sources.

And you used one? :rolleyes: Come on Tony. You believe in the guy, surely you can do better than that?

Lady Mod

seek it elsewhere.

Old 12-29-2006, 08:35 AM
Most Valued Platinum Member

Quote:
no i'm a independant baptist, who John the Baptist was the first :cool:
and by the way..........what did ever happen to ol' john anyway!?hehe!!....just askin

Old 12-29-2006, 08:40 AM
Most Valued Platinum Member

ya!? i went and read his OWN biographic READ on his own SITE and came away with this!?he went down a street and saw men in hell and said the lord told him to go MAKE A CARTOON!?hehe!!now i'm not sayin the lord lied or he lied!?all i'm sayin is......ya get what ya go fer and the lord is willing/forgiving/helpless to go along!?hehe!!......just askin....

Last edited by lexx : 12-29-2006 at 08:44 AM.

Old 12-29-2006, 08:50 AM
Born2Serve

actually i useTHIS ONE MORE-AND IT BACKS WHAT CHICK SAYS AND GOES ONE BETTER or better yet CLICK HERE FOR #3-AND THE BEST OR THS ONE #4

Old 12-29-2006, 03:38 PM

So, ??????????????????????? who is this Nicholas and what is his background that we should take him any more seriously than Jack Chick? This guy is just another anti-Catholic zealot. That doesn't exonerate nor proves anything about Jack Chick. Just shows so far that there is at least two nutcases using the Internet to spread anti-Catholic and anti-J E W propaganda.

Lady Mod

seek it elsewhere.

Last edited by sojustask : 12-29-2006 at 03:43 PM.

Old 12-29-2006, 07:40 PM
Born2Serve

BLAH BLAH BLAH LM....what is background check of your sources,HYPOCRITE ALL YOUR SOURCES ARE PRO-CATHOLIC JESUIT PRO-PAGAN-DA :cool:

Old 12-29-2006, 09:34 PM

Quote:
BLAH BLAH BLAH LM....what is background check of your sources,HYPOCRITE ALL YOUR SOURCES ARE PRO-CATHOLIC JESUIT PRO-PAGAN-DA :cool:

Dude!! These heathen pro pagans just don't get it, do they brother?

I scratch my head and wonder at the glory of Christ, protestant style, like you.

You've said it yourself many...many....manymanymany times my friend.
The unsaved and heathen among us simply cannot comprehend the written word.
That's all there is to it. If they would just take the time to get to know Jesus the RIGHT way, rather than fickling around with all their Jesus worship using them pagan symbols and whatnot, they'd become literate like us truly saved folks and finally be able to see the truth as you and I do.

Can't trust them catholics. As we all know, they're heathen baal worshipping pagans gone whoring after false idols and demons and none of 'em can be trusted. Not a ONE!

Jack Chick has got to be the best darned source there is outside of the bible itself. I mean, come on! How can you NOT trust someone who shares the same initials as our saviour Jesus Christ?

Old 12-29-2006, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibleman
Dude!! These heathen pro pagans just don't get it, do they brother?

I scratch my head and wonder at the glory of Christ, protestant style, like you.

You've said it yourself many...many....manymanymany times my friend.
The unsaved and heathen among us simply cannot comprehend the written word.
That's all there is to it. If they would just take the time to get to know Jesus the RIGHT way, rather than fickling around with all their Jesus worship using them pagan symbols and whatnot, they'd become literate like us truly saved folks and finally be able to see the truth as you and I do.

Can't trust them catholics. As we all know, they're heathen baal worshipping pagans gone whoring after false idols and demons and none of 'em can be trusted. Not a ONE!

Jack Chick has got to be the best darned source there is outside of the bible itself. I mean, come on! How can you NOT trust someone who shares the same initials as our saviour Jesus Christ?

LOL, I have a feeling that your sarcasm is going to blow right over his bald little head.

But I got a real good laugh out of it. ;)

Namaste'

Lady Mod

seek it elsewhere.