report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Political Chat
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-24-2006, 06:13 AM
Diamond Member

Why do Republicans lie so much?

I have noticed the thread titles fabricated by the likes of Grim, pwrone and frankg and it struck me that these individuals are not only deceitful, they're lying. Their titles have no relation to the story they post.
ie....
Another liberal hero bites the dust by franny has nothing to do with "liberal heroes" at all.
Liberals ignore DNA, approve rape--P.C. victory by pwrone never mentions the word "liberal" in the entire article and although Republicans are quite at ease raping children, pwrone erroneously says "liberals" approve.

Why do they lie?
After a little research it was unmistakably evident. Leon Festinger's Theory of Cognitive Dissonance is one of the reasons. They never want to be wrong and don't want to be accountable, so everything is spun to fit their fantasy result. They need a lack of agreement, consistency, or harmony and require conflict to justify their existence.

A good example of this type of behavior can be seen in Republican candidate Howard Kaloogian who ran for the disgraced Randall "Duke" Cunningham's seat in California. He posted a picture on his website with the caption...
"We took this photo of downtown Baghdad while we were in Iraq. Iraq (including Baghdad) is much more calm and stable than what many people believe it to be. But, each day the news media finds any violence occurring in the country and screams and shouts about it - in part because many journalists are opposed to the U.S. effort to fight terrorism".

There's one problem: that's not Baghdad. It's someplace in Turkey. It was confirmed that it was indeed the lovely town of Bakirkoy, Turkey. Kloogian immediately blamed his staff. So much for personal responsibility.

Clearly, Republicans believe that the conservative voters in America are so misinformed because they spend hours a day sitting in their cars listening to the likes of "Pills" Limbaugh and Fox News or they are just so full of blind hatred of libruls and dark people that they will swallow this crap whole and ask for more.

Republicans have no problem lying, it doesn't bother them at all. The real question is why does the Republican/Neo-Con elite have so much contempt for the great masses of bigoted ignorant rubes like Grim, pwrone and franny without whose support they could never hold power? I await a response from the right-wing to answer that question (in spite of the fact that the answer they give will probably be a lie).

Bookmark and Share

Last edited by UserName : 12-24-2006 at 06:16 AM.

Old 12-24-2006, 06:57 AM
Challenge Authority

Re: Why do Republicans lie so much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName
I have noticed the thread titles fabricated by the likes of Grim, pwrone and frankg and it struck me that these individuals are not only deceitful, they're lying. Their titles have no relation to the story they post.
ie....
Another liberal hero bites the dust by franny has nothing to do with "liberal heroes" at all.
Liberals ignore DNA, approve rape--P.C. victory by pwrone never mentions the word "liberal" in the entire article and although Republicans are quite at ease raping children, pwrone erroneously says "liberals" approve.

Why do they lie?
After a little research it was unmistakably evident. Leon Festinger's Theory of Cognitive Dissonance is one of the reasons. They never want to be wrong and don't want to be accountable, so everything is spun to fit their fantasy result. They need a lack of agreement, consistency, or harmony and require conflict to justify their existence.

A good example of this type of behavior can be seen in Republican candidate Howard Kaloogian who ran for the disgraced Randall "Duke" Cunningham's seat in California. He posted a picture on his website with the caption...
"We took this photo of downtown Baghdad while we were in Iraq. Iraq (including Baghdad) is much more calm and stable than what many people believe it to be. But, each day the news media finds any violence occurring in the country and screams and shouts about it - in part because many journalists are opposed to the U.S. effort to fight terrorism".

There's one problem: that's not Baghdad. It's someplace in Turkey. It was confirmed that it was indeed the lovely town of Bakirkoy, Turkey. Kloogian immediately blamed his staff. So much for personal responsibility.

Clearly, Republicans believe that the conservative voters in America are so misinformed because they spend hours a day sitting in their cars listening to the likes of "Pills" Limbaugh and Fox News or they are just so full of blind hatred of libruls and dark people that they will swallow this crap whole and ask for more.

Republicans have no problem lying, it doesn't bother them at all. The real question is why does the Republican/Neo-Con elite have so much contempt for the great masses of bigoted ignorant rubes like Grim, pwrone and franny without whose support they could never hold power? I await a response from the right-wing to answer that question (in spite of the fact that the answer they give will probably be a lie).

And the bigger the lie, the more they love it and want to promote it.

I've posted on this phenomena before. It's been clinically identified now as a bona fide and diagnosable mental disease known as RWA. (right-wing authority complex). Lies are the plasma on which it feeds. They keep the thing mutating through its myriad phases of delusional hypocrisy...each incident rivaling the last in the vastness of witless and blind obeisance to Establishment Authority Figures supposedly in control.

Old 12-24-2006, 07:17 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dchristie
And the bigger the lie, the more they love it and want to promote it.

I've posted on this phenomena before. It's been clinically identified now as a bona fide and diagnosable mental disease known as RWA. (right-wing authority complex). Lies are the plasma on which it feeds. They keep the thing mutating through its myriad phases of delusional hypocrisy...each incident rivaling the last in the vastness of witless and blind obeisance to Establishment Authority Figures supposedly in control.
And it has been demonstrated here ad nauseum. I don't suppose there is a cure, other than a large dose of Diarsenic Pentoxide.

Old 12-24-2006, 07:38 AM
Platinum Member

I think you guys have nailed it. I was reading in Rolling Stone this week:

"A new study has found a direct link between mental illness and support for President Bush. According to a review of psychiatric outpatients in Connecticut, the more psychotic the voter, the more likely they were to vote for Bush in 2004. 'Our study shows that psychotic patients prefer an authoritative leader,' says researcher Christopher Lohse. 'If your world is mixed up, there's something very comfortable about someone telling you, 'That's how is going to be.'"

Old 12-24-2006, 07:52 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bairdi
I think you guys have nailed it. I was reading in Rolling Stone this week:

"A new study has found a direct link between mental illness and support for President Bush. According to a review of psychiatric outpatients in Connecticut, the more psychotic the voter, the more likely they were to vote for Bush in 2004. 'Our study shows that psychotic patients prefer an authoritative leader,' says researcher Christopher Lohse. 'If your world is mixed up, there's something very comfortable about someone telling you, 'That's how is going to be.'"
This is all starting to make sense. Psychiatric medications, such as anti-depressants, seem to cause some cases of priapism. Could the medication consumed by these Bush supporters partly be to blame for the rampant molestation cases plaguing the Republican Party? :D

Sorry, I was just being a little facetious. ;)

Last edited by UserName : 12-24-2006 at 08:03 AM.

Old 12-24-2006, 09:34 AM
Diamond Member

I only read the thread title, and I thought I would answer the question why do republicans lie so much. It's obvious - because Democrats never lie. It's true. Democrats rarely, if ever, lie. And so Republicans feel they need to balance it out.

It's true. All the liars join the Republican party, and every human being with a heart joins the Democrat party. Democrats don't care about profit, but about saving the world. Jesus, Mother Teresa, and Gandhi would be Democrats.

What deluded, enfantile non-sense. It's like rooting for your favorite sports team.

Last edited by Ronald : 12-24-2006 at 09:50 AM.

Old 12-24-2006, 10:38 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronald
I only read the thread title,
That alone would preclude you from any genuine informed analysis. Sort of like critiquing a fine wine without uncorking the bottle.
Although, that would explain most of the nescient comments you make and misinformed conclusions you draw.

Old 12-24-2006, 11:12 AM
Most Valued Gold Member

Show me the lies I post buddy boy!!

Old 12-24-2006, 05:08 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
That alone would preclude you from any genuine informed analysis. Sort of like critiquing a fine wine without uncorking the bottle.
Although, that would explain most of the nescient comments you make and misinformed conclusions you draw.
Okay, I read your post, and it was alright, but even now having read it, my response to it hasn't changed. You summed it up in your title. While you criticize Grim and pwrone for lying by not pointing out Republican lies, you become guilty of that exact same thing.

I used sarcasm to exagerate the absurdity of the assumption of your argument. Do you think a Democrat politician is any more accountable than a Republican?

Old 12-24-2006, 05:52 PM
Challenge Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim17
Show me the lies I post buddy boy!!

In the more advanced cases, the subject becomes so delusional they can actually believe their own lies.

Old 12-25-2006, 03:17 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronald
I used sarcasm to exagerate the absurdity of the assumption of your argument.
The problem with sarcasm is that it pokes fun at the other side without actually making an argument. It rather suspiciously avoids addressing the merits of the synopsis.
btw... not one of the right-wing pervs actually addressed the argument.

Old 12-25-2006, 03:31 AM
Diamond Member

I'm affiliated with no party partially because of the lying that members of all of them commit. This is alot like watching hanity and combes. I know what each side is going to say before they even say it. Just name the subject and I can figure out what the liberal will say about it and what the conservative will say.

Old 12-25-2006, 08:16 AM
Preserve. Protect. Defend.

Yep...it is those darn Republicans that lie all the time. To briefly address the post of mine that you objected to, the fact that DNA evidence was ignored signals the unmistakable presence of liberals. ONLY liberals can lobby to create people out of whole-cloth(cloning, disguised as stem-cell research),while lobbying to murder as many babies as possible, all while creating a fantasy world where the presence of DNA in a rape victims room from a defendant who swears he was never there is not convincing. To these criminally stupid liberals, 99.99997% likelihood is not good enough. As I have said before, many times, they just don't 'get' math. Or science.

As for lying being a Republican thing...let us consider recent history...The last Dem president was fvcking IMPEACHED for perjury. He and his wife are also regarded as perjurers in their testimony about financial dealings. His former lackey was recently caught stealing documents from an archive of evidence in order to support more lies that his boss told, and then HE lied about it. There are seemingly countless members of his cabinet and inside group that have been charged with perjury. Some have gone to prison for it. The most criminal and perjourous administration in history was clintons.

More recently, the lies and deceits of now-famous scumbag democrats have become quite famous...let's see: joe wilson, harry reid, hillary, mike nifong, that puke down in Texas who has made a career out of baselessly charging political opponents, etc., etc.

And lets not forget the big league lying liberal scumbag maggots: ted kennedy, john kerry, robert byrd, barney frank, etc., etc. War criminals, murderers, little-boy rapists, Klansmen...quite the collection. And all on the democrat side of the aisle.

Last edited by pwrone : 12-25-2006 at 08:18 AM.

Old 12-25-2006, 09:04 AM
Challenge Authority

LOL... It's a fait accompli that anytime one of these Monkey pervs is backed into a corner (which is always) they trot out Bubba The Boogie Man again who can stir up the caldron of hate and petty, nasty smear meistering to its ultimate and crudest form.

What else is there to obscure the glaring fact that they have nothing else whatsoever to offer anybody? After all, The entire civilized World, outside of the green zone and their own localized dementia, views the head of their party as a war criminal and menace to humanity. And those are his friends.

And by some bizarre Machiavellian default in our system of governance, it could, indeed, only happen in a world where passenger jets plow into skyscrapers while the faux "president" reads kiddie books and attacks nations that had nothing to do with it. And it's all the net result of feeding the Congress a pack of lies. The result, thousands of innocent victims dead. But, it would never flow beneath the right-wing sewers and the rapacious rats festooning them to compare lying about a private sexual tryst to fraud, war crimes and mass murder.

Yet, in the twisted abscesses of a deluded right-wing robot, the specter of Clinton still floats in the foreground of the images of America virtually in ruins after six excruciating and debilitating years of Bush Crime Gang incompetence and pigate malfeasance

If I were Miss Cleo, here's what I would predict in this Monkey loon's hate filled and dissolute future:

Republican Terrorist Captured: Freeper Fan of Coulter, Malkin and Ingraham Allegedly Sent Fake Anthrax to Dems

Posted by Jon Ponder | Nov. 16, 2006, 7:28 am
Alleged Terrorist Tracked after Buying $15 Money Order Made out to Katherine Harris

Chad Castagana was arrested over the weekend for sending threatening letters to prominent liberals, including Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-California), Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-New York) and television personalities David Letterman, Jon Stewart, Keith Olbermann, as well as Viacom Chairman Sumner Redstone.

The alleged terrorist is 39 and lives with his parents in the Los Angeles suburb of Woodland Hills. He was apparently a frequent contributor to the ultra-rightwing extremist website Free Republic, whose members are known as “Freepers.”

Castanaga was arrested by the Joint Federal Terrorism Task Force in part because he purchased a money order for $15 that he had made out to “Friends of Katherine Harris” at the same time he purchased stamps and envelopes with which he intended to send another round of fake anthrax mailings.

On MSNBC’s Countdown yesterday, host Keith Olbermann, in an interview with Radar Online’s John Cook, revealed that Castagana was a follower of rightwing militarist talking heads Ann Coulter, Michelle Malkin and Laura Ingraham:

OLBERMANN: [The] Ann Coulter-Laura Ingraham-Michelle Malkin connection is—how is that best described? Is that hero worship? Or crushes of some kind, or do we know what that is?

COOK: Well, I mean, if he is idolizing them, that sounds like hero worship to me … They sort of present a kind of rhetorical world view where they have their troops out there, and I think he thought of himself as one of their troops and wanted to live up to their standards. And I mean, I don’t think we can always hold these people responsible for the actions of the least hinged of their followers, but I think it is clear that he was an acolyte of the Coulters and the Malkins, and I think that they clearly enjoy having acolytes, and they clearly sort of issue calls to action — not necessarily to send threatening powder-filled envelopes to you in so many words, but they certainly exhort their followers to let themselves be known.

If convicted, Castagana could face 15 years in prison.

The only good thing about Monkeys is they're not to fvcking bright.

Last edited by dchristie : 12-25-2006 at 09:19 AM.

Old 12-26-2006, 04:34 AM
Preserve. Protect. Defend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dchristie
LOL... It's a fait accompli that anytime one of these Monkey pervs is backed into a corner (which is always) they trot out Bubba The Boogie Man again who can stir up the caldron of hate and petty, nasty smear meistering to its ultimate and crudest form.

What else is there to obscure the glaring fact that they have nothing else whatsoever to offer anybody? After all, The entire civilized World, outside of the green zone and their own localized dementia, views the head of their party as a war criminal and menace to humanity. And those are his friends.

And by some bizarre Machiavellian default in our system of governance, it could, indeed, only happen in a world where passenger jets plow into skyscrapers while the faux "president" reads kiddie books and attacks nations that had nothing to do with it. And it's all the net result of feeding the Congress a pack of lies. The result, thousands of innocent victims dead. But, it would never flow beneath the right-wing sewers and the rapacious rats festooning them to compare lying about a private sexual tryst to fraud, war crimes and mass murder.

Yet, in the twisted abscesses of a deluded right-wing robot, the specter of Clinton still floats in the foreground of the images of America virtually in ruins after six excruciating and debilitating years of Bush Crime Gang incompetence and pigate malfeasance

If I were Miss Cleo, here's what I would predict in this Monkey loon's hate filled and dissolute future:

Republican Terrorist Captured: Freeper Fan of Coulter, Malkin and Ingraham Allegedly Sent Fake Anthrax to Dems

Posted by Jon Ponder | Nov. 16, 2006, 7:28 am
Alleged Terrorist Tracked after Buying $15 Money Order Made out to Katherine Harris

Chad Castagana was arrested over the weekend for sending threatening letters to prominent liberals, including Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-California), Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-New York) and television personalities David Letterman, Jon Stewart, Keith Olbermann, as well as Viacom Chairman Sumner Redstone.

The alleged terrorist is 39 and lives with his parents in the Los Angeles suburb of Woodland Hills. He was apparently a frequent contributor to the ultra-rightwing extremist website Free Republic, whose members are known as “Freepers.”

Castanaga was arrested by the Joint Federal Terrorism Task Force in part because he purchased a money order for $15 that he had made out to “Friends of Katherine Harris” at the same time he purchased stamps and envelopes with which he intended to send another round of fake anthrax mailings.

On MSNBC’s Countdown yesterday, host Keith Olbermann, in an interview with Radar Online’s John Cook, revealed that Castagana was a follower of rightwing militarist talking heads Ann Coulter, Michelle Malkin and Laura Ingraham:

OLBERMANN: [The] Ann Coulter-Laura Ingraham-Michelle Malkin connection is—how is that best described? Is that hero worship? Or crushes of some kind, or do we know what that is?

COOK: Well, I mean, if he is idolizing them, that sounds like hero worship to me … They sort of present a kind of rhetorical world view where they have their troops out there, and I think he thought of himself as one of their troops and wanted to live up to their standards. And I mean, I don’t think we can always hold these people responsible for the actions of the least hinged of their followers, but I think it is clear that he was an acolyte of the Coulters and the Malkins, and I think that they clearly enjoy having acolytes, and they clearly sort of issue calls to action — not necessarily to send threatening powder-filled envelopes to you in so many words, but they certainly exhort their followers to let themselves be known.

If convicted, Castagana could face 15 years in prison.

The only good thing about Monkeys is they're not to fvcking bright.

Not "to" fvcking bright? How about whining about a direct response to the thread subject citing specific examples that disprove the allegation? How bright is that?

The story cited above is exactly why no one but sad, stupid liberals watch olbermann...it is what liberals define as " hard-hitting investigative news." LOL

I wonder why he has the lowest ratings in the history of...um...you know, ratings?

Old 12-26-2006, 04:39 AM
Most Valued Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwrone
Not "to" fvcking bright? How about whining about a direct response to the thread subject citing specific examples that disprove the allegation? How bright is that?

The story cited above is exactly why no one but sad, stupid liberals watch olbermann...it is what liberals define as " hard-hitting investigative news." LOL

I wonder why he has the lowest ratings in the history of...um...you know, ratings?
Just another day at the office for the anti-American U.S. liberal.

Hell, I'm still waiting for UserName to back up his allegations he made against me in this post. Waiting, yes... Holding breath, no.

Old 12-26-2006, 05:31 AM
Challenge Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwrone

Though just as mendacious, obnoxious and riddled with hypocrisy as a “Pills” Limbaugh soliloquy, the shrill and petty spew dispersed by these Monkeys is simply the product of frustrated and pathetic losers who, deep down, unlike Limbaugh, know the boot licking jobs they cling to can probably be done far more efficiently, accurately and econmically by Mexican immigrants with a sixth grade education and soon will be. It's easier and, by far, more convenient, though, for The Big Liars to direct the blind rage and ire at "libruls".

And because they have not the influence to have their pizza delivery expedited, these Monkeys really get agitated to no end when the truth is articulately expressed in the mass media by an Olbermann or a Malloy.

So, is it any wonder that, in this country these days, there is a shrill and nasty retinue of defectives who fawn over a patently addled and incoherent retard like The Flying Monkey? Fascism has percolated just under the surface here for ages and, in historical context, periodically metastasizes during times of extreme national malaise, as we have had for the past 6 years in America.

Why wouldn't they champion the morays and principles of a "party" like the right-wing, criminally perverse GOP? A twisted cult emboldened by legions of simpering evangelical acolytes and Godly prosyletizing pedophiles who trawl the choir rooms at will for fresh “Chicken” flesh and Repubplican Closet Pervs assiduously case the halls of Congress for preppy studs waving cheesy US flags made in China?

And even a drunken sot with all the intellectual capacity and moral character of a 12 year old can, not only be “Born Again” but be heralded as the War Time “President” for a war he is solely and uniquely responsible for starting.

Clearly, they are all proud of the distinctive "accomplishments" that can be attained if one keeps on "message" for Bushastan and The New World Order.... LOL

But, you know, in our Buschocracy, anything is within reach if you’re willing to tell, believe and promote enough bald faced lies, double standards and libels against the dreaded “libruls”

Yet, all the BS, the propaganda, the nasty mean spirited slander and smear tactics of the Coulters, Hannitys, Horowitzes and OReillys is about as relevant as last week's garbage and still smells worse.

So, they are seen now by virtually all as just a cudgel of unmasked, whiny misanthropes whose only raison d ‘etre is to spread their delusional propaganda and pernicious pabulum like rats spread diphtheria fleas, and, luckily, with far less effective results as demonstrated by the last election. Soon, they'll be extinct.

Last edited by dchristie : 12-26-2006 at 06:31 AM.

Old 12-26-2006, 10:59 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
ie....
Liberals ignore DNA, approve rape--P.C. victory by pwrone never mentions the word "liberal" in the entire article and although Republicans are quite at ease raping children, pwrone erroneously says "liberals" approve....
Okay, you basically said no right-wingers have responded to your arguments, and since I've been branded one, here I go. Republicans are quite at ease raping children? Really? You really want me to respond to that? Even Michael Jackson isn't "quite at ease".

As for the titles to their stories not quite matching the thread, I don't know what you're getting at. Are they bad titlers? Is that it? Or is it that their attack pieces on liberals don't match the content that the title would have you think is there?

Quote:
Why do they lie?
Talking about things that back up your world view isn't lying. If as a Christian I only talk about all the good things Christianity has done, never talking about any holy wars, I'm not lying. That isn't lying. You misunderstand the word.

Quote:

What does that one incident have to do with pwrone and grim? Are you upset at them for not pointing out a propaganda piece with the wrong photo used?

Quote:
This is pathetic. "Pills" Limbaugh? How insensitive are you? Not to Limbaugh, because he could care less what you say about him, but to people who get addicted to pain killers and recover from the addiction. Poking fun at that problem is far more immoral to me than losing control to that problem, because at least you have choice not to do so.

If you're going to attack Limbaugh, attack his arguments. Attack his morality. Pulling this out of his past is not winning anyone over to your side, but just pleases people who foam at the mouth at him.

And the FOX news thing? What about the people who spend hours a day listening to the liberal mainstream media? Check out this horrible article clipping I found in an AP article:
BAGHDAD, Iraq - Two more American soldiers were killed in Iraq, officials said Tuesday, pushing the U.S. military death toll to at least 2,974 — one more than the number killed in the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.

The tragic milestone came with the deaths of the two soldiers Monday in a bomb explosion southwest of Baghdad, the military said.
How is a milestone tragic? Isn't that a contradiction? It's hardly tragic to the reporters who admit they view these deaths as "a milestone". A milestone is something you commemorate. No one looks at any tragedy as "a milestone". These people were eagerly anticipating these deaths so they could report them. This isn't tragic to them. These guys had their fingers crossed those soldiers would die so they could reach their precious milestone. It's ridiculous how you attack FOXnews, the lone conservative news station in a sea of obviously biased crap like this.

Quote:

I understand the point - a right-winger never points out the flaws of their own side. But you fail to mention the same applies to left-wingers, to you. How often do you point out Democrat lies?

As well, it doesn't look like Republicans have contempt for Grim, but you do. "Great masses of bigoted ignorant rubes"? You mean the majority of the American people who twice voted in Bush? Way to win over that crowd, UserName. What do you expect them to do? "UserName is right. I am bigoted and ignorant. I shall flock to UserName so I can learn about love and honesty which is on the Democrat side."

It's one long, absurd piece. I don't mean that as a personal attack, or because I'm attacking liberalism or some such thing. It just is absurdly argued.

Last edited by Ronald : 12-26-2006 at 11:03 AM.