report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-19-2006, 11:47 AM
TheRealStraightShooter

Paul Birdsall and Joel Broughton Scam or Not?

Who is Paul Birdsall and Joel Broughton. These 2 guys claim to be wealth building tycoons. Does anyone hav any knowledge of them or the business they're running?

Here's the site:
http://www.payitforward4profits.com

I was wondering why their testimonials were all written by the same person?

Old 12-19-2006, 05:41 PM
Diamond Member

Re: Paul Birdsall and Joel Broughton Scam or Not?

Quote:
Have Your Prospects Pay You Before You Even Show Them Your Business.

Have Buyers Knocking Down Your Door To Join You With Credit Card in Hand, Rather Than Cold Calling.

Put Money In Your Pocket Even If Prospects Don't Ever Join Your Business.
They will teach you "hype". I can not imagine real business to be built on these fundamentals.

Their privacy policy somehow refers to dailycashorders.com as their website. They just copied privacy policy from defunct website. You got to trust them after that.

Old 12-19-2006, 05:58 PM
Diamond Member

http://www.startupnation.com/pages/c...1&PN=10&TPN=10

Full transcipt of all steps from payitforward4profits

Last edited by borisf96 : 12-19-2006 at 06:42 PM.

Old 01-11-2007, 07:01 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Too much bad noise about this bird.
Looks like he doesn't really give a
sh|t about his clients and doesn't
mind about his reputation.

Too many people seem to have paid
to him for something and never
received the goods...

http://paul-birdsall.blogspot.com/

see further on google "paul birdsall"

Old 01-13-2007, 07:14 AM
TheRealStraightShooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by arghhh
Too much bad noise about this bird.
Looks like he doesn't really give a
sh|t about his clients and doesn't
mind about his reputation.

Too many people seem to have paid
to him for something and never
received the goods...

http://paul-birdsall.blogspot.com/

see further on google "paul birdsall"
In addition, these clowns spam me 3 to 5 times every single day. They think they're so slick. Forged headers, html, and attachments. The both look like a couple of crooks and sure as hell act like it. Wealthy building tycoons my a$$. They look like two ignorant chumps to me.

Old 08-15-2008, 07:32 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I would highly recommend those who are working or have paid either of these two any money to back out now!! I know the company very well and I am letting you know that you need to pull out now!

Old 08-28-2008, 11:29 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Stay away, and opt out the there mailing list. You will get emails in a couple months about ":The Next Best Thing" that they get involved in. If they really made alot of money with any of the companies they are involved in, why leave to another venture. And they always have a new venture for you.

Old 10-03-2008, 03:12 PM
I am new at Scam.com

They are both scammers and Jackie Aellen (who works with them) is the worst one of them all. She thinks she is so great. She says she cares about you,your family and the planet, but all she cares about is herself. If you knew her in real life, and I do, you would know that her house is cheaply built her furniture is hand me downs and her yard is trashed. She is making it sound like she is making soo much money but they don't have much!!! She would be better off putting the kids in daycare and getting a real job. Do not sign up under Jackie or Andrew Aellen!! They can't even help themselves!!!! And their kids are always dirty.Give them a bath.

Old 10-03-2008, 03:57 PM
Silver Member

I have listened to all of these people on their conference calls, people are bailing on them quick
His scams only works for so long
They will answer your calls when you are interesteed but when you need help or something happens, these ass clowns are nowhere to be found
It was first the $9 miracle, then intro pack, then streamlining and now the golden ticket.
Stay away from Paul,karl airey, joel broughton and jackie and Andrew Allen
They are the only ones who stick around and it is a shame shaklee hasnt kicked them out yet for scamming people
Also I noticed they ten to really be friendly with canadiens but if you are american, they are like who cares
Whatever,stay away from these ass clowns
Also Paul lives in a townhouse,not much bigger then mine,he is a fraud and a fake

Old 10-04-2008, 08:33 AM
I am new at Scam.com

One other thing about Jackie and Andrew Aellen,they are all fat!! ALL of them, even their kids!! Their daughter Molly is HUGE the biggest in her class!!My son saw her (Molly) and said she was ugly because she was so big!! I am not saying this to be mean to the little girl just that Jackie is always saying that her company is the best for nutritional and weight loss products, but they are all unhealthy and over weight. Do they actually use the products or are they just using Shaklee to scam others?

Last edited by clara32 : 10-04-2008 at 08:52 AM.

Old 10-04-2008, 09:25 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Ok, so I am going to post simply because the person using the fact they apparently live in my community pretends to know me yet they fill you all with the lies and have to hide behind fake usernames such as my child's name!!!

I will contact scams.com to have this information about my children removed as it is in appropriate and false and who ever you are you know that. Anyone who cares to see if my family is over weight feel free to visit my myspace page and see my wonderful family for yourself at www.myspace.com/jackieaellen. See I don't hide who I am so who ever you are if you have a problem with my success then phone me or knock on my door since you seem to know everything about me.

Oh and by the way, amazing how a yard can be trashed when it is a brand new house on a yet to be finished yard because the neighbours house is not yet done and we can not complete our yard until the neighbours landscape to tie into ours. Most people would agree it take 2-3 years to develop a new yard
and we have not even been in our house a year yet. Oh and yes we got some hand me down couches for our rec room for the kids to trash wow that definitely shows we are not doing well in business.

I think anyone who really understands business knows that it is a big feet and a goal of most to be able to stay home full time as a family and raise our kids in a healthy home on Shaklee and not have to go to JOBS!! I am very proud of the people I help in all countries Shaklee is located in and do not in any way favour fellow Canadians and I care about every person I share the great products and opportunity of Shaklee with and who ever you are quit telling lies and expose yourself!!

Oh and by they way for those reading this thread, I am in no way currently connected to Joel Broughton (who is no longer in Shaklee) nor do I use any of his systems (hense recent changes to our online systems) because I believe fully in Shaklee in the future it offers people and will not follow people with other intentions. SO yes my name is linked to old systems from up to 4 years ago with Joel Broughton but do not in any way use or promote any of these at this time nor have I for the last couple months. So I guess look at dates on information and do not be so quick to judge people you do not really know!!

Oh and for the record, my daughter is in no way fat nor are any of my other children or my family and we are proud of our life and the fact that we can help people who want to be helped and very much enjoy seeing people start to live healthier lives and we know that someone pretends to know us but obviously they do not really!!

Jackie Aellen

P.S. To the person writing the lies about me and trying to pretend you know me simply for the fact you know where I live and who my family is, lets prove how real you are and and how much your info can be trusted about me by not hiding behind fake names!! I want to know what we ever did to you???

Old 10-04-2008, 09:36 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I forgot one thing...

I just wanted to thank the person who called me and made me aware of this post. I really appreciate your kindness and wish you would have left a phone number so I could have called and thanked you. But never the less hopefully you return to this thread and see this. We need more people like you in this world!

Jackie Aellen

Old 10-04-2008, 09:45 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Jackie if I don't know you then explain this. your daghters room is yellow Jacobs middle name is Pemberton, your mother maiden name. Your dads name is Neil and moms name is Mary Wagstaff. You live in a red house on 6th ave Elnora Alberta. You lived in your grandfather house on the farm while your house was being built in Sakatoon Saskatchewan by Mcdiarmid Homes. Now none of this info is found on line so tell me if I don't know you how do I know all this personal info? Say hi to Jodi and Doug for me.

Last edited by clara32 : 10-04-2008 at 09:53 AM.

Old 10-04-2008, 10:25 AM
I am new at Scam.com

This is for Clara32....who ever you really are!!

Just wanted to thank you for further posts and make you aware that I have taken civil legal action against you and have asked for a Subpoena on a stocking charge. I am sure you did not use a real email address to register but your IP address is tracked and the hosts of the forums and blogs you are posting in will be contacted by the RCMP to obtain this information.

Have a great day!

Old 06-28-2009, 12:47 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by clara32 View Post
One other thing about Jackie and Andrew Aellen,they are all fat!! ALL of them, even their kids!! Their daughter Molly is HUGE the biggest in her class!!My son saw her (Molly) and said she was ugly because she was so big!! I am not saying this to be mean to the little girl just that Jackie is always saying that her company is the best for nutritional and weight loss products, but they are all unhealthy and over weight. Do they actually use the products or are they just using Shaklee to scam others?
I took my first comment off since i don't know clara32 and That other Lady's myspace seemed legit. But i don't trust that Paul Birdsall since there seems to be alot of bad rap on the net about him...

Last edited by shinerbock_girl : 06-28-2009 at 12:52 PM.

Old 08-30-2009, 07:11 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinerbock_girl View Post
I took my first comment off since i don't know clara32 and That other Lady's myspace seemed legit. But i don't trust that Paul Birdsall since there seems to be alot of bad rap on the net about him...
The thing is, if this Jackie Aellen lady is with Paul birdsall she is scamming others by association!

Old 11-11-2009, 04:29 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by clara32 View Post
They are both scammers and Jackie Aellen (who works with them) is the worst one of them all. She thinks she is so great. She says she cares about you,your family and the planet, but all she cares about is herself. If you knew her in real life, and I do, you would know that her house is cheaply built her furniture is hand me downs and her yard is trashed. She is making it sound like she is making soo much money but they don't have much!!! She would be better off putting the kids in daycare and getting a real job. Do not sign up under Jackie or Andrew Aellen!! They can't even help themselves!!!! And their kids are always dirty.Give them a bath.
SCAM.COM can be a great source of information, but you have to be very careful and not let your decision about a particular business or person be determined by this forum or thread only.

Take this person post in the quotes above. It has absolutely no merit and makes no point at all.

The name Joel Broughton should probably now be separated form Paul Birdsall. Many of the people, whom used to be associated with Paul in various online ventures, have gone separate ways.

I don't want to speculate, but I suppose their conscience got the best of them.

Back to my point. Don't let post like the one in the quotes be a deciding factor for you, if you do you'll be no better off than the person who wrote it.

Take care
Brian

Last edited by Soapboxmom : 11-11-2009 at 04:56 AM. Reason: Please keep self-promotion links and contact information in your signature only. Thank you!

Old 11-13-2009, 10:19 AM
Help Ordinary People Increase Money

Yes, don't just depend on SCAM.com alone, but do cross-check at other sources of information, to seek more details about any Internet marketer, product, program, service or business opportunity.

Scam.com is just one tool which I always used for checking.

Lost money to scam? This system gives $5,000 from $500, after 3 years & some more thereafter. See proof | My Poem on Scams