report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #55  
Old 06-14-2007, 06:06 PM
freeyourlife freeyourlife is offline
TC
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 96
Re: ACN Inc. MLM Good OR Bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by April47
ACN is a good company with a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE comp plan. Do a search for the other ACN threads in this forum for my views on this.

Also... I've recently found a company that is in telecom (it's not the link in my sig), has pretty much every service ACN has (including VoIP), and they are already in wireless....

and their comp plan is actually fair. You get paid well for both recruting AND customer acquisition. So unlike ACN, if you're not an awesome recruiter but are good at getting customers, you will still make money. That's how it SHOULD be.... but ACN doesn't seem to understand that.

Oh yeah.... and it costs less to join ($299 instead of $499), and the annual fee is cheaper ($50 instead of $149).
ACN is a great company, April is just a poor builder and bad sport thats all. Do a search, you will find all sorts of stuff...including her telling lots of stories about her EX husband. ACN just made some huge changes to our comp plan. We have two levels of RVP and SVP is now easier to obtain.
__________________
build a large business, try the network marketing vehicle

Quote:
Originally Posted by April47 View Post
Frankly, though, I'd rather stop discussing ACN.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisN View Post
Q: How many RTAs does it take to book a cruise for a family of four?

A: 25: 1 to book the trip and 24 to pay fees to support the people at the top of the pyramid!
:clown:




Reply With Quote

  #56  
Old 06-14-2007, 06:51 PM
April47's Avatar
April47 April47 is offline
No, I'm not 47 years old... lol.
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,279
Re: ACN Inc. MLM Good OR Bad

Yes, and freeyourlife doesn't like what I have to say so he feels the need to try to belittle me. Please take freeyourlife's advice and do a search for my posts.

Anyway... I DID say that ACN is a good company, they just have a horrible comp plan. That's my opinion.



Freeyourlife... so they're changing the comp plan again, eh? Are they raising the residuals or anything or is it just another bonus restructure? What are the qualifications for RVP and SVP now?

Also... I've never been married... but I did use my ex-BOYFRIEND (who I'm still friends with, by the way) as an example in some of my posts. Apparently he's close to leaving the company now too, since he realized that he doesn't like the comp plan either. Although I haven't talked with him about it since he went to the convention last weekend. Perhaps ACN actually has a good comp plan change coming.
__________________
I do not believe that MLM/Network Marketing is a bad business model. I believe it's the shady people in MLM that make it LOOK bad. As long as you work hard, run your business ethically, and work with ethical people, then MLM can help you reach your financial goals... whether it's just to make extra money on the side or a full-time income.

"Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with years of experience."

Pink Zebra Sprinkles


Last edited by April47 : 06-14-2007 at 06:59 PM.
Reply With Quote

  #57  
Old 06-14-2007, 09:02 PM
Dimension Dimension is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 39
Re: ACN Inc. MLM Good OR Bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeyourlife
ACN is a great company, April is just a poor builder and bad sport thats all. Do a search, you will find all sorts of stuff...including her telling lots of stories about her EX husband. ACN just made some huge changes to our comp plan. We have two levels of RVP and SVP is now easier to obtain.
Two Levels of RVP huh. Whats that about? Why would you need two Levels?

SVP is easier now, too huh. Whats that about? I wonder is it because, no one is hitting the position anymore, so they have to lower the qualification??

But these are all changes at the top end, what about the bottom end?? If they made it where a new person made more money in the beginning, maybe they would have more people hitting the top positions. Just a thought.

But all the restructuring in the world, means nothing, if a rep only gets 6 pennies on every VoIP customer. This is what they need to change:

Using an example of a VoIP customer, because thats the future Right????

Level 1 - $24 x .25% = 6 cents
Level 2 - $24 x .25% = 6 cents
Level 3 - $24 x .25% = 6 cents
Level 4 - $24 x .25% = 6 cents
Level 5 - $24 x .25% = 6 cents
Level 6 - $24 x 1% = 24 cents
Level 7 - $24 x 7% = $1.68

A company that I know of, pays no less than 40 cents for each VoIP customer, and as much as $2.60/customer, and its not depended on which level the customer falls on. (i.e at the mid range position every VoIP customer in your openline group is $1.60 on any level, even your 200th level. Because you dont have to be an RVP to get paid past your 7th level)

April, whats LYA's comp plan for this senerio, I hear they are pretty good also??

Reply With Quote

  #58  
Old 06-14-2007, 09:16 PM
April47's Avatar
April47 April47 is offline
No, I'm not 47 years old... lol.
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,279
Re: ACN Inc. MLM Good OR Bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimension
Two Levels of RVP huh. Whats that about? Why would you need two Levels?

SVP is easier now, too huh. Whats that about? I wonder is it because, no one is hitting the position anymore, so they have to lower the qualification??

But these are all changes at the top end, what about the bottom end?? If they made it where a new person made more money in the beginning, maybe they would have more people hitting the top positions. Just a thought.
Oh my gosh!! Someone who actually gets it!! Wow, that's refreshing.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimension
But all the restructuring in the world, means nothing, if a rep only gets 6 pennies on every VoIP customer. This is what they need to change:

Using an example of a VoIP customer, because thats the future Right????

Level 1 - $24 x .25% = 6 cents
Level 2 - $24 x .25% = 6 cents
Level 3 - $24 x .25% = 6 cents
Level 4 - $24 x .25% = 6 cents
Level 5 - $24 x .25% = 6 cents
Level 6 - $24 x 1% = 24 cents
Level 7 - $24 x 7% = $1.68

A company that I know of, pays no less than 40 cents for each VoIP customer, and as much as $2.60/customer, and its not depended on which level the customer falls on. (i.e at the mid range position every VoIP customer in your openline group is $1.60 on any level, even your 200th level. Because you dont have to be an RVP to get paid past your 7th level)

April, whats LYA's comp plan for this senerio, I hear they are pretty good also??
LYA's comp plan would go like this:

L1: 24 x 1% = 24 cents
2% = 48 cents
3% = 72 cents
4% = 96 cents
L2: 24 x 1% = 24 cents
2% = 48 cents
3% = 72 cents
4% = 96 cents
L3: 24 x 1% = 24 cents
2% = 48 cents
3% = 72 cents
4% = 96 cents
L4: 24 x 1% = 24 cents
2% = 48 cents
3% = 72 cents
4% = 96 cents
L5: 24 x 1% = 24 cents
2% = 48 cents
3% = 72 cents
4% = 96 cents
L6: 24 x 1% = 24 cents
2% = 48 cents
3% = 72 cents
4% = 96 cents
L7: 24 x 1% = 24 cents
2% = 48 cents
3% = 72 cents
4% = 96 cents
L8: 24 x 1% = 24 cents
2% = 48 cents
3% = 72 cents
4% = 96 cents

Basically you get paid 24-96 cents down 8 levels, depending on what you qualify for.

Is the company you're talking about 5linx? Because I know their residuals are coded, which would work out how you described above. Very cool.
__________________
I do not believe that MLM/Network Marketing is a bad business model. I believe it's the shady people in MLM that make it LOOK bad. As long as you work hard, run your business ethically, and work with ethical people, then MLM can help you reach your financial goals... whether it's just to make extra money on the side or a full-time income.

"Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with years of experience."

Pink Zebra Sprinkles

Reply With Quote

  #59  
Old 06-14-2007, 10:15 PM
Dimension Dimension is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 39
Re: ACN Inc. MLM Good OR Bad

Thanks April.

Yeah

Reply With Quote

  #60  
Old 06-18-2007, 07:45 PM
acnrobert acnrobert is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 47
Re: ACN Inc. MLM Good OR Bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimension
Two Levels of RVP huh. Whats that about? Why would you need two Levels?

SVP is easier now, too huh. Whats that about? I wonder is it because, no one is hitting the position anymore, so they have to lower the qualification??

But these are all changes at the top end, what about the bottom end?? If they made it where a new person made more money in the beginning, maybe they would have more people hitting the top positions. Just a thought.

But all the restructuring in the world, means nothing, if a rep only gets 6 pennies on every VoIP customer. This is what they need to change:

Using an example of a VoIP customer, because thats the future Right????

Level 1 - $24 x .25% = 6 cents
Level 2 - $24 x .25% = 6 cents
Level 3 - $24 x .25% = 6 cents
Level 4 - $24 x .25% = 6 cents
Level 5 - $24 x .25% = 6 cents
Level 6 - $24 x 1% = 24 cents
Level 7 - $24 x 7% = $1.68

A company that I know of, pays no less than 40 cents for each VoIP customer, and as much as $2.60/customer, and its not depended on which level the customer falls on. (i.e at the mid range position every VoIP customer in your openline group is $1.60 on any level, even your 200th level. Because you dont have to be an RVP to get paid past your 7th level)

April, whats LYA's comp plan for this senerio, I hear they are pretty good also??

WHy do you stop your example at 7 levels ????

Between all the RVP payouts and the SVP payouts, your missing 6 1/2 % or another almost $ 2 per month per customer.

Our residuals for our leaders is where they make there most money and you leave it out ???? Either you dont understand our pay plan or are trying to be tricky ( not nice )

Reply With Quote

  #61  
Old 06-18-2007, 07:50 PM
April47's Avatar
April47 April47 is offline
No, I'm not 47 years old... lol.
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,279
Re: ACN Inc. MLM Good OR Bad

Perhaps he's leaving that money out because the majority of the people will NEVER qualify to get paid on those levels? Which keeps the example more realistic for the majority of people. I don't know, but that's my guess.
__________________
I do not believe that MLM/Network Marketing is a bad business model. I believe it's the shady people in MLM that make it LOOK bad. As long as you work hard, run your business ethically, and work with ethical people, then MLM can help you reach your financial goals... whether it's just to make extra money on the side or a full-time income.

"Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with years of experience."

Pink Zebra Sprinkles


Last edited by April47 : 06-18-2007 at 07:52 PM.
Reply With Quote

  #62  
Old 06-18-2007, 07:57 PM
PowerOfCards PowerOfCards is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 224
Re: ACN Inc. MLM Good OR Bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeyourlife
ACN is a great company, April is just a poor builder and bad sport thats all. Do a search, you will find all sorts of stuff...including her telling lots of stories about her EX husband. ACN just made some huge changes to our comp plan. We have two levels of RVP and SVP is now easier to obtain.

Freeyourlife,

Get your head out your ass.

You should probably realize what you say before you write it. April is about to be a Regional Manager in LYA.

Ex-Husband? That pretty much shows how accurate your information is.


What level are you?
__________________
FYL's response to ACNs revenue their 5th year in business:

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeyourlife
ACN did in the 100's of millions.

Reply With Quote

  #63  
Old 06-18-2007, 09:16 PM
Dimension Dimension is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 39
Re: ACN Inc. MLM Good OR Bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by acnrobert
WHy do you stop your example at 7 levels ????

Between all the RVP payouts and the SVP payouts, your missing 6 1/2 % or another almost $ 2 per month per customer.

Our residuals for our leaders is where they make there most money and you leave it out ???? Either you dont understand our pay plan or are trying to be tricky ( not nice )
What 6.5%???? Last I recall, it was 3.5% at SVP below 7th level. Is that one of those changes we been hearing about?????

And the reason I left it out was because my whole arguement was about the bottom end of the comp plan. (i.e. Reps who ARE NOT RVPS and SVPs), and I quote "These are all changes at the top end, what about the bottom end, maybe if they made changes for a "NEW REP"....."

Read the thread, maybe YOU didnt Understand what was going on. If your going to Quote me, use the whole quote. Otherwise I think you're being Tricky (not nice)

Thats why in my example, I didnt use the Top Positions of the Company's comp plan I was referring too.

Be again, you, just like RVPMatt has illustrated that you are only concerned about the top end of ACN's comp plan. Which is ok, just people need to understand that.




Last edited by Dimension : 06-18-2007 at 09:22 PM.
Reply With Quote

  #64  
Old 06-18-2007, 10:25 PM
visionteam's Avatar
visionteam visionteam is offline
You have to want it more than you're afraid of it!
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: CA
Posts: 347
ACNRobert, can you answer this for me?

Robert,

This is a little off topic but I was just curious about something. Can you tell me the average age of your top 10 RVPs? I'm just curious.

Reply With Quote

  #65  
Old 06-19-2007, 08:31 AM
acnrobert acnrobert is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 47
Re: ACN Inc. MLM Good OR Bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimension
What 6.5%???? Last I recall, it was 3.5% at SVP below 7th level. Is that one of those changes we been hearing about?????

And the reason I left it out was because my whole arguement was about the bottom end of the comp plan. (i.e. Reps who ARE NOT RVPS and SVPs), and I quote "These are all changes at the top end, what about the bottom end, maybe if they made changes for a "NEW REP"....."

Read the thread, maybe YOU didnt Understand what was going on. If your going to Quote me, use the whole quote. Otherwise I think you're being Tricky (not nice)

Thats why in my example, I didnt use the Top Positions of the Company's comp plan I was referring too.

Be again, you, just like RVPMatt has illustrated that you are only concerned about the top end of ACN's comp plan. Which is ok, just people need to understand that.


Here is the facts 5linx pays out a total of $4 per voip customer we pay out $4.08

they pay out $1.20 per local ld, ACN over $7 per local ld
they pay out 1 time $50 for wireless ACN pays out over $150 for the same 2 year contract.

THAT is the reality, we pay out more, you may not like WHERE we pay it, but thats your opinion, if you really think somone will build a big enough 2nd or 3rd or 4th level to make a difference, then you dont understand our business and i am not going to educate or explain it.

You dont have to agree with how its paid or who gets it, JUST that WE PAY OUT MORE

Reply With Quote

  #66  
Old 06-19-2007, 08:33 AM
acnrobert acnrobert is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 47
Re: ACNRobert, can you answer this for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by visionteam
Robert,

This is a little off topic but I was just curious about something. Can you tell me the average age of your top 10 RVPs? I'm just curious.
I dont see a need to do that or why you want to know

i hope you enjoyed your vacation, i'm going on my vacation in the morning.

Reply With Quote

  #67  
Old 06-20-2007, 04:39 AM
Dimension Dimension is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 39
Re: ACN Inc. MLM Good OR Bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by acnrobert
Here is the facts 5linx pays out a total of $4 per voip customer we pay out $4.08

they pay out $1.20 per local ld, ACN over $7 per local ld
they pay out 1 time $50 for wireless ACN pays out over $150 for the same 2 year contract.

THAT is the reality, we pay out more, you may not like WHERE we pay it, but thats your opinion, if you really think somone will build a big enough 2nd or 3rd or 4th level to make a difference, then you dont understand our business and i am not going to educate or explain it.

You dont have to agree with how its paid or who gets it, JUST that WE PAY OUT MORE
if your going to give the facts give all the facts. You jumped on me about not talking about benath the 7level. :mad:

Acn charges more for its wireless products, that's why the pay more. Acn just updated the compplan so they are now more competitive. 80% of ACN total payout goes to RVPs,SVPs and 7th level people. Ok 2nd,3rd,4th. What about the 5 and 6th? :rolleyes:

How many(what %) reps in ACN actually qualify to get paid on there 7level??? You probably won't answer this. Jsut like you didnt answer the othr guys quesition.

I dont need you to educate me, I can figure it out on my own. I may not always be right, but im always trying to learn. Call me the self educator. :D

Reply With Quote

  #68  
Old 06-20-2007, 07:26 AM
LonnieHoward LonnieHoward is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 58
Re: ACN Inc. MLM Good OR Bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimension
if your going to give the facts give all the facts. You jumped on me about not talking about benath the 7level. :mad:

Acn charges more for its wireless products, that's why the pay more. Acn just updated the compplan so they are now more competitive. 80% of ACN total payout goes to RVPs,SVPs and 7th level people. Ok 2nd,3rd,4th. What about the 5 and 6th? :rolleyes:

How many(what %) reps in ACN actually qualify to get paid on there 7level??? You probably won't answer this. Jsut like you didnt answer the othr guys quesition.

I dont need you to educate me, I can figure it out on my own. I may not always be right, but im always trying to learn. Call me the self educator. :D
As they use to say on Living Color, "The mind is a terrible thing to develop ... without help!" :D

Reply With Quote

  #69  
Old 06-20-2007, 06:19 PM
Dimension Dimension is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 39
Re: ACN Inc. MLM Good OR Bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonnieHoward
As they use to say on Living Color, "The mind is a terrible thing to develop ... without help!" :D
Yeah Lonnie your right, But its important WHO you allow to help you develop your Mind. And ACNRobert is not someone who I need nor want to help me.

You see what he's done to you. ;)

Reply With Quote

  #70  
Old 08-25-2007, 05:09 AM
acn=wasteoftime acn=wasteoftime is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1
Acn Sucks

Acn Is A Waste Of Time. The Only Way U Get To The Top Is If U Scam Hundreds Of People. Most People Wont Make It In Acn, Ask Any Rvp (probably Less Than 30 Rvps) How Many People They Signed Up And How Many Of Them Are Still In...they Just Make People Spend Money And Be Broke.....oh Videophones Videophones, I Havent Seen One Soul Going Crazy To Get One Even Though They Came Out...acn Services Are Terrible Ask Any Acn Victim When Is The Next Purge Lol.....**** Acn

Reply With Quote

  #71  
Old 08-26-2007, 09:37 PM
TBM/TCB, LLC. TBM/TCB, LLC. is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 55
Re: Acn Sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by acn=wasteoftime
Acn Is A Waste Of Time. The Only Way U Get To The Top Is If U Scam Hundreds Of People. Most People Wont Make It In Acn, Ask Any Rvp (probably Less Than 30 Rvps) How Many People They Signed Up And How Many Of Them Are Still In...they Just Make People Spend Money And Be Broke.....oh Videophones Videophones, I Havent Seen One Soul Going Crazy To Get One Even Though They Came Out...acn Services Are Terrible Ask Any Acn Victim When Is The Next Purge Lol.....**** Acn
so you came in and dug up a thread that has been dead for more than 2 months and had to post up your comment that has every word capitalized an your screen name says it all. i hope you never come back and join another mlm that is a binary then you will realize how much you have lost.


read my bold area of your post. you are a victim of your own words. you should take what you learned and apply it to how you can succeed in your next mlm instead of being a little whinny ***** about it!! please dont come back to this site.

Reply With Quote

  #72  
Old 09-05-2008, 02:13 AM
Strider1048's Avatar
Strider1048 Strider1048 is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2
Re: ACN Inc. MLM Good OR Bad

I must say, after being approached by an ACN rep today while shopping for a DVD, I immediatley did a google search for info about the company when I got home.

After reading through this thread almost completly, I don't think I want to be 30ft within the area of another MLM member, little lone 3ft. I won't delve into what my personal ops are about MLMs but, I will say, this old thread has proved some usefulness. Thanks to all the previous posters. Take care.


Reply With Quote

Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
This Is Good Very Good: Flying Monkey's Email Hacked dchristie Political Chat 0 02-08-2013 08:35 AM
Good fences make good neighbors! SnappyDan Political Chat 0 03-14-2010 05:40 AM
Good News for America... Not so good for libs Grim17 Political Chat 8 11-15-2008 10:27 PM
comcast digital voice good or not good? stonestn Retail Scams 2 02-15-2008 11:30 AM
HAHAHA, What's Good Enough for The Republicans is Good Enough for the Dems... sojustask Political Chat 10 08-16-2007 02:47 AM

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump




This site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. Scam.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this Site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the User’s own risk. Neither Scam.com nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers, shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration of or use of any content herein, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any failure of performance, computer virus or communication line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom. Just because a business, person, or entity is listed on scam.com does not necessarily constitute they are scammers. This is a free open forum where people can debate the merits from the consumer's or business owner's perspective. Registration and participation is always FREE.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:08 AM.




Scam.com Is Proudly Hosted By Rackco and Protected By CloudFlare


Scams Message Board - Copyright 2004-2013 Scam.com , All Rights Reserved.