report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-06-2006, 02:56 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Frutaiga

Has anyone tried the Frutaiga product? or invested in it? www.frutaiga.com
I have heard positive things about this from a couple friends, but am interested in anyone elses opinion!

Old 11-06-2006, 02:01 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Frutaiga

From the website:
Quote:
In the Caucasus Mountain Range, between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea, live the people of the Georgian Republic. For every one person in the United States that lives to be 100 years old, there are twenty to twenty-five people in the Georgian Republic that make it to the century mark! The Georgian people are living examples of what is possible for us all if we learn to harness their secrets of nature's bounty...
Dannon used the same hokum to flog their yogurt back in the '80s.
Just another fruity snake-oil.

Old 12-06-2007, 09:49 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I've been looking at Frutaiga and reading the testimonials on some of the sites. If its actually giving people these results I definitely interested in at least trying it for myself. I've tried some of the other juice blends and a few I didn't care for the taste. Although it says on the corporate site that its not a juice I guess with all the other juices out there its just getting lost in the mix.

I'll keep you posted!

Last edited by BestMDBCoach : 12-06-2007 at 09:50 PM. Reason: left out word

Old 12-17-2007, 11:03 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I looked at this company because one of the top earners in the industry told me to, and she is not even in Frutaiga.

I was impressed with a no hype business built around a world class product. This is how the long term giants were built.

I am still deciding, however Frutaiga is catching some major momentum on both coasts.

Old 12-18-2007, 12:15 AM
Silver Member

Huh. I can't comment on the business, but I gotta say the product doesn't look very compelling. I Googled for Fruitaiga ingredients and discovered that its main ingredients are blueberries, pomegranate, Rhodiola (an herbal supplement that helps with stress), and Aralia mandshurisomethingorother (not familiar with it, but it sounds like it's related to ginseng, which is also used for stress and "vitality"). The suggested dose I found was 1 oz of juice 1-3x/day. At $45 for a 25 oz bottle, it's probably much better for you to just eat your purple fruits and visit your local supplement shop!
Web of Trust browser plugin for IE and Firefox - Pops up a warning when a risky website is accessed and adds safety indicators to outbound links. Site safety is determined by consensus among WoT users.

SwagBucks - Be rewarded for searching or shopping. Prize received!

Old 12-18-2007, 12:37 AM
Newbie Member

For me, it's following the XanGo steps.. trying to create another
juice momentum :aww:.

XanGo selling for $39 for 25oz bottle... this one even more expensive.

However, the results of this kind of drinks greatly depends on individual.

You can try it once. See if it did any impact on you!

You must build your business on the product and company that
you can trust on!

:sunglasses:

Old 12-18-2007, 08:57 PM
Platinum Member

MLM products sell well if you are good at offline sales

Old 12-19-2007, 11:35 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I looked at the ingredients as well in Frutaiga. I then went to an associate who knows Frutaigas formulator. First off, in their defense, it is NOT a juice. It IS a liquid, but so is wine, that does not make it a juice. I was told the formulator is world class.

I too am tired of the over hyped products, but will not be negative just for that sake. There are GOOD products! So...Frutaiga does not contain Pomegranate in the context you say. My associate who happens to be a biochemist told me that Frutaiga sources the raw materials from Russia, then takes it to Spain where the active compounds are marked and extracted. Nice.

It can not be duplicated by eating fruits, as fruits do not contain adaptogens, as Frutaiga does. A class of botanicals that have nothing to do with fruits. It is dose regulated, putting it in a class of its own. I agree, I threw it in the Xango category, but I was wrong. It has nothing to do with the juice products.

I am glad to see that it seems Frutaiga is a good company.

Old 12-21-2007, 03:05 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by drfredrickson View Post
I looked at the ingredients as well in Frutaiga. I then went to an associate who knows Frutaigas formulator. First off, in their defense, it is NOT a juice. It IS a liquid, but so is wine, that does not make it a juice. I was told the formulator is world class.
That's an odd distinction. What IS it then? An infusion? A suspension of concentrated phytochemicals?

Quote:
I too am tired of the over hyped products, but will not be negative just for that sake. There are GOOD products! So...Frutaiga does not contain Pomegranate in the context you say. My associate who happens to be a biochemist told me that Frutaiga sources the raw materials from Russia, then takes it to Spain where the active compounds are marked and extracted. Nice.
Mmkay. I'm not convinced isolated anthocyanins are better than straight-up pomegranate juice. I AM convinced that all that shipping and extracting makes the finished product much more expensive than the $4 bottles of POM they sell in the grocery store. I guess that doesn't make it a bad product in and of itself, though.

Speaking of raw materials... in the US, at least, there have been some weird shortages of pomegranate juice in the past couple years due to bad weather (?) and increased demand (!). Rhodiola, being a popular adaptogenic herb that grows in a very slow-growing biome, also may have supply issues as it becomes more widely used. (It's not just the Frutaiga people that use it!) I'm still not saying this is a bad product, but I do wonder how stable the supply and prices will be over time.

Quote:
It can not be duplicated by eating fruits, as fruits do not contain adaptogens, as Frutaiga does. A class of botanicals that have nothing to do with fruits. It is dose regulated, putting it in a class of its own. I agree, I threw it in the Xango category, but I was wrong. It has nothing to do with the juice products.
Correct. Hence my comment that one could eat pomegranate (or drink the juice) and go to the supplement shop [to pick up some of the adaptogenic botanicals] for a similar price.
Web of Trust browser plugin for IE and Firefox - Pops up a warning when a risky website is accessed and adds safety indicators to outbound links. Site safety is determined by consensus among WoT users.

SwagBucks - Be rewarded for searching or shopping. Prize received!

Old 02-08-2008, 07:12 AM
king of frutiga and h8r of pigs

frutiga is good i've tried it my self it is wonderfull. it also helps that u can make money off it to

Old 03-19-2008, 10:28 PM
I am new at Scam.com

One last time folks. Frutaiga is not a juice.

My God, just because something is in liquid form does not make it a juice.
( cough medicine ) Frutaiga takes active compounds that are in concentrated, standardized powdered form and puts them in a base of juice and liquid.

If you look closely you can not drink pomegranate juice OR eat the fruit and bet the same results. If you wanted to take 3000 mg. of vitamin C you would have to eat 30 oranges, IF you could find one with 100mg each. THAT is what the ingredients in a full spectrum standardized extract are. Extracts of the active compounds. To put Frutaiga in the same category as Monavie, Goji, Xango and ther others has no merit. YES..they are "health products" BUT the others are juice. Feel free to bring a molecular biochemist, plant biologist or extraction expert to the table and lets listen to the experts. Frutaiga is not the only great product in the world, BUT it IS one of them. I applaud the company for doing something right. I encourage all the Frutaiga reps to ignore those that have novice knowledge. You seem to be with a great product and from what I hear a great company as well, remember many time on these boards all people can do is tear apart things and never give any credit.
Having a PHd in biochemistry myself, I feel that my comments come from a solid platform of scientific knowledge. Thank You.

Old 04-14-2008, 07:46 AM
king of frutiga and h8r of pigs

hay budy we can't do that if we do it then loses it WORLD WIDE TRAEMARK and every 1 can make it, i can tell u it has Rodiola rosea, Gorgan pomogranit, Arielia mansurica & gorgan bilberry. i can also tell u that all of thease ingredeants come from the tigra mountians over in sibira so as u were saing ur stuff is only 19.95 well 19.95 will buy u something that doesn't work
oh & may i ask how meany grams of each ingreadient are in urs. the 4 ingredents i listed make up rosolean in wich we can garentee that in every ounce u'll get 300mg of rosolean. wat can u garentee bsides money back. oh yea can u say that on day 59 if they don't have eny reason not to take it eny more heck if they don't like the color of the bottle they can return the empty bottles and get the purchas price back. well can u

Last edited by killamikeisshort : 04-14-2008 at 07:53 AM.

Old 06-05-2008, 06:12 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I encourage all entrepreneurs to find a product and company that fits them and their criteria. All I was saying is that the DSA which is the largest governing body in the direct sales industry called Frutaiga the young company that did it right. Why cant we applaud that and say good job? Why do people feel compelled to tear other apart?

I have friends in many companies that are very happy.

To go back and forth as if there were only one good company/product is a waste of time. Many will challenge price. Why then do people pay so much for certain jeans/purses/wine/cars etc?

Business is a combination of quality and building a brand and market receptivity

business 101

Best to all

DF