report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Corporate Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-23-2006, 07:40 PM
Newbie Member

E-mail job scam from RC Limited

Dear Sir/Madam,
RC Limited is a UK textile company.We produce and distribute clothing materials such as batiks,assorted fabrics and traditional costume worldwide.We have reached big sales volume of textile materials in the Europe and now are trying to penetrate the US market. Quite soon we will open representative offices or authorized sales centers in the US and therefore we are
currently looking for people who will assist us in establishing a new distribution network there. The fact is that despite the US market is new for us we already
have regular clients also speaks for itself.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO FOR US?
The international money transfer tax for legal entities (companies) in UK is 25%, whereas for the individual it is only 7%.There is no sense for us to workthis way, while tax for international money transfer made by a private individual is 7% .That's why we need you! We need agents to receive payment forour textiles( in money orders,check or bank wire transfers) and to resend the money to us via Money Gram or Western Union Money Transfer.This way we will
save money because of tax decreasing.
JOB DESCRIPTION?
1. Recieve payment from Clients
2. Cash Payments at your Bank
3. Deduct 10% which will be your percentage/pay on Payment processed.
4. Forward balance afer deduction of percentage/pay to any of the
offices you will be contacted to send payment to(Payment is to
forwarded either
by Money Gram or Western Union Money Transfer).
HOW MUCH WILL YOU EARN?
10% from each operation! For instance: you receive 7000 USD via checks or money orders on our behalf. You will cash the money and keep $700 (10% from $7000) for yourself! At the beginning your commission will equal 10%, though later it will increase up to 12%!
ADVANTAGES
You do not have to go out as you will work as an independent contractor right from your home office. Your job is absolutely legal. You can earn up to $3000-4000 monthly depending on time you will spend for this job.
You do not need any capital to start.You can do the Work easily without leaving or affecting your present Job.The employees who make efforts and work hard have a strong possibility to become managers. Anyway our employees never leave us due to our excellent work condition.
MAIN REQUIREMENTS
18 years or older
legally capable
responsible
ready to work 3-4 hours per week.
with PC knowledge
e-mail and internet experience (minimal)
And please know that Everything is absolutely legal, that's why You have to fill a contract form!
If you are interested in our offer, please respond with the followingdetails inorder for us to reach you:
Refrence No:- LSLCA/2031/ 8161/05
Batch No:- R4/A313/2-60
EMPLOYMENT FORM
FIRST NAME: .............. MIDDLE NAME..............
LAST NAME............
ADDRESS LINE 1 .......................
ADDRESS LINE 2: ......................
CITY:.......................
STATE:.......................
ZIP CODE:.................
HOME PHONE: .......... CELL PHONE:..............
NATION OF ORIGIN :......................
ID NUMBER :...............................
ATTESTATION
According to how you have been briefed earleir. You are required to
receive payment on behalf of the above
metioned firm.
You are to deduct 10% of all funds processed on a particular order & forward the balance payment via western union to any of the
companies regional warehouses that will be given to you later.
You will notify the company a week ahead if eventually you want to
discontinue this job. So as to terminate all
payment coming your way to avoid conflict.
In agreement to this kindly append signature below.
Signature.............................. date...................
So i would be expecting to hear from you soon,have a lovely day.

STEVEN COMB
RC TEXTILES AND FABRICS

ENGLAND
Phone:+44793191066
Fax: +447005808027

ALL SUBSEQUENT EMAILS SHOULD BE SENT TO scomb77777@aim.com

This is the address that was in my mail box
recruiting@rctextileslimited.textilescompanies.co. uk

Old 10-23-2006, 08:06 PM
nowwhat

Re: E-mail job scam from RC Limited

looks good dude, you should do it, cause your only other choice is if you know how to operate a backho. Loser!

Old 12-03-2006, 11:14 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: work at home e-mails (scams)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello..
i am getting same email, and he sent me the dup money orders and want me to cash it and let me have 10%, forworth the rest of the money to this woman he sent me. i pretent that i cashed the money and wait for more instructions...i contacted the local police, but don't seem like they really albe to do much with this situation, they said since i have not cashed the money order yet, there is no crime to file....so my questions is to anyone that could help....WHAT CAN I DO TO PUT HIM AWAY?????? he called me several times, i will contact my phone company and get his phone by monday, and that for sure we able to catch him, but the problem i am dealing with is I NEED SOMEONE WITH AUTHORITY TO STEP IN TO CATCH HIM....i don't have time and money to invest in this sob.....so please let me know if someone can help???? below here is all his email and info???

ATTN: Tu Le
Below is the information needed.
Western union information Needed:
Stephanie Petrucci
233 Coal Street
Lehighton
PA,18235
Tel number: 6106573450
Send all the funds to her after deducting your 10% and get back to me with all necessary information.

Regards
Brian Thorpe

--- On Sat 12/02, buddy lee < buddyle2002@hotmail.com > wrote:

To: bthorpe61@myway.com
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 07:19:48 -0800
Subject: Re: Urgent!

some reason i tried to wire the money, they said that they can't do the transaction without the current address and phone #. I will get it to her right away when i received the #. thanks.

----- Original Message -----

To: buddyle2002@hotmail.com

Sent: Saturday, December 02, 2006 4:56 AM

Subject: Urgent!

I have just gotten word that one of our agents is currently in the US. Send the funds to her instead. Below is the information needed.
Western union information Needed:
Stephanie Petrucci
233 Coal Street
Lehighton
PA,18235
Send all the funds to her after deducting your 10% and get back to me with all necessary information this morning.
Regards
Brian Thorpe

--- On Sat 12/02, Tu P Le < buddyle2002@hotmail.com > wrote:

To: bthorpe61@myway.com
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 22:05:23 -0800
Subject: Re: Information Needed

i received the money orders, cashed, when i tried to wire it to the address you gave me, they said that person is not exist....can you give me some one that live in us, western union person said that it's not safe for me to wire the money to this person, since the address is not shown. please give me more direct instruction.

----- Original Message -----

To: buddyle2002@hotmail.com

Sent: Friday, December 01, 2006 2:03 AM

Subject: Information Needed

I would like to know if you received the UPS package yesterday and also the instructions I sent via email. Do get back to with the western union information as soon as possible.
Regards
Brian thorpe

ATTN: TU LE
I have just been informed that a customer has just sent a payment package to you, it was sent via UPS.
tracking number# 1Z387Y620190580546. Please following the information given to you, Please do not do anything
outside these Instructions.
1st: When you receive the Money Orders Go straight to your Bank and cash them. Please cash the Money Orders at
your Bank and no where else (This is a company policy)
Secondly: Deduct your amount from the funds , Then Proceed to a nearest Western Union point
Then western union the funds to these 2 informations below
Receiver Information you need:

Reciever: Moses Tengey
Point; Western union
Country;Accra,Ghana
West Africa
zip code;233
Test question and answer;Favourite Colour: Blue
Amount: Send $2,500

Reciever: Thompson Mensah
Point; Western union
Country;Accra,Ghana
West Africa
zip code;233
Send remaining funds to Thompson Mensah
Pls email me the MTCN digits as soon as you have sent the funds. The funds must be sent to the following
individual as soon as you have cashed the Money Order, so it can be used can use to purchase some materials. Make
sure the Western Union fee is deducted from the company's fund and also you have deducted your amount from the
money before you send the Funds.

Regards
Brian Thorpe

Old 11-05-2007, 05:58 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I received the same scam email today. I am not going to respond this guy and already blocked his domain name. You know what? this companies rep name is "OWEN MOORE"!!!!

Old 11-06-2007, 11:31 AM
Nothing is as it seems

OK think about this.

1. Who are you that you should be contacted for a job by some prestgeous international company out of the blue?

2. For many years internagtional companies have not had to depend upon strangers doing money transfers for them. There are international banks and financial agencies which suit legitamite businesses just fine.

3. The grammar of the letter stinks and even if derived from translated text, the grammar should be better than what you see.

THIS IS A SCAM AND YOU WILL LOSE MONEY.

Here endith the lesson.