report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Conspiracy Theories
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 10-21-2006, 10:57 PM
galaxy galaxy is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,861
a Missle, NOT flight 77, Hit de Pentagon

in order for you to check out this website, you have to go to http://www.yahoo.com and put in a search for ( A Missle, Not Flight 77, hit the Pentagon ) you will find it at number #9. on that search page. This website has other articles, so many articles it will take you days to read it. But make sure that you read everything here. Here are some of the sites you will find on this page and I mean it is loaded with good information. Like NWO, Bush Liars Club so many to list. When you are reading about the secretary of defense, click on the word ' imment" you will read things like this " Summary of Major Events and Problems (Fiscal year 1955 ) a few of them with different year dates and tells you about ALL the BIOWARFARE they invented and what diseases it does to the body. You have to search that website there and Formly Secret Report with Top Secret annex) Now revealed... more on your grisly news. All those viruses they made to destroy the enemy. Read about, "Soldier admits : US Forces in Afghanistan Ordered to Kill Women and CHildren" Things you never knew about the dirty grisly secrets. Read about How they were order to kill innocent people in Vietnam A whole village of innocent civilians wipped off the face of the earth with the deadly weapon that is your USA government. Read about your PSYCHOCHEMICAL AGENTS . Read the chemicals that cause havoc on your body. And do you think, "they" will bring them out again? to use? Read about the production of GB nerve gas remained as top priority in their chemical corporation project. Read all about your gov that hates the whole world.


Reply With Quote

  #2  
Old 10-24-2006, 11:21 AM
scamprover scamprover is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 34
Re: a Missle, NOT flight 77, Hit de Pentagon

Thanx galaxy you really are helping the openings of the eyes of those that are blind.



Reply With Quote

  #3  
Old 10-24-2006, 08:57 PM
Wizywyg Wizywyg is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 844
Re: a Missle, NOT flight 77, Hit de Pentagon

jsut becaue its #9 on a search find, doesn't mean its the truth.

A plane hit the pentagon. if you believe anything other than that, you are in serious denial or are very delusional

scam, seeing that you agree with galaxy, then we have to assume your the latter.

Reply With Quote

  #4  
Old 10-25-2006, 10:00 PM
Wizywyg Wizywyg is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 844
Re: a Missle, NOT flight 77, Hit de Pentagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by scamprover
Whatever helps you sleep at night Wizywig, you are obviously a liar and potentially a homosexual!
thanks and reported.

Reply With Quote

  #5  
Old 10-26-2006, 04:42 AM
soulbro's Avatar
soulbro soulbro is offline
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,377
ur trouble wiz!

A past wiz post > >> >>> :rolleyes: >>>>
....."Steel has different melting temperatues , depending on the alloys used to make it, but the melting point of typical structural steel; ~825ºC (1517ºF)".... :eek: YOU LIER!

SAY WHAT WIZ? WHERE DID U GO TO SCHOOL?
NO! STOP! NIX! VA!
UR WRONG WICKED WIZ, AND U KNOW IT! UR TROUBLE WAG! THATS NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!

u going to report me for documenting ur lies on this forum? UHH? :o

Reply With Quote

  #6  
Old 10-26-2006, 05:09 AM
Whispering wind
 
Posts: n/a
Re: a Missle, NOT flight 77, Hit de Pentagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizywyg
jsut becaue its #9 on a search find, doesn't mean its the truth.

A plane hit the pentagon. if you believe anything other than that, you are in serious denial or are very delusional

scam, seeing that you agree with galaxy, then we have to assume your the latter.
Scientific Poll: 84% Reject Official 9/11 Story
Only 16% now believe official fable according to New York Times/CBS News poll

http://www.angus-reid.com/polls/inde...m/itemID/13469


Truth Movement has the huge majority of opinion
How will the Bush Cabal react?


A monumental new scientific opinion poll has emerged which declares that only 16% of people in America now believe the official government explanation of the September 11th 2001 terror attacks.

According to the new New York Times/CBS News poll, only 16% of Americans think the government is telling the truth about 9/11 and the intelligence prior to the attacks:

"Do you think members of the Bush Administration are telling the truth, are mostly telling the truth but hiding something, or are they mostly lying?

Telling the truth 16%

Hiding something 53%

Mostly lying 28%

Not sure 3%"

The 84% figure mirrors other recent polls on the same issue. A Canadian Poll put the figure at 85%. http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...906_b_Poll.htm



A CNN poll had the figure at 89%
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...104cnnpoll.htm

. Over 80% supported the stance of Charlie Sheen when he went public with his opinions on 9/11 as an inside job.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...pportsheen.htm


A recent CNN poll found that the percentage of Americans who blame the Bush administration for the September 11, 2001, attacks on New York and Washington rose from almost a third to almost half over the past four years. This latest poll shows that that figure has again risen exponentially and now stands at well over three quarters of the population.

It took 35 plus years for the majority of Americans to wake up to the fact that the assassination of JFK was a government operation. It has only take five years for MORE Americans to wake up to the fact that 9/11 was an inside job on behalf of the Neoconservative crime syndicate within the US.

Reference to past polls show that in the last five years there has been an explosion in numbers of those who do not buy the official line.

In 2004 a Zogby Poll showed that just over half of New Yorkers believed there was a cover up.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...4zogbypoll.htm




In May of this year another Zogby pol l indicated that around half of ALL Americans did not buy the official story.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...30506Zogby.htm


The latest poll also shows a massive awakening has occurred recently given that previous estimates indicated that around 34% still believed the official story and around 30% were oblivious altogether .




Alex Jones declared that the Truth movement has cause to celebrate this evening as it is now beyond any doubt that the vast majority of Americans know that the official story of 19 Saudis with box cutters is ludicrous.

The diligence of those who have worked to educate the world on 9/11 truth from day one cannot be underestimated. We are now seeing the fruits of this hard and at times extremely trying labor hit home.

We would add thought that although this is a major victory for the truth movement it does not mean that the hard work can stop.

The next step is to use the majority opinion as leverage towards officially changing the record of what happened on 9/11, forcing the mainstream media into addressing the issue, not as a quirky news item, but as a serious re-defining of the state of the nation and the world today.

We have not taken the country back yet and the cabal that has taken control of the government continues to systematically use 9/11 and the war on terror as an excuse to destroy the Constitutional foundations of law and order in America.

As it becomes clearer that more and more Americans KNOW that their government is lying to them on the most fundamental issue of their lifetimes, we must consider what kind of reaction the government will undertake.

Remember that the majority of American voters now believe the Sept. 11 terrorist attack was a more significant historical event than the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor.

In July 2001 Alex jones issued an emergency warning that there was going to be a massive false flag terrorist attack in New York to be blamed on Osama Bin Laden. At that time there was not enough activism among the population to prevent it going ahead.

In August of 2006 Alex Jones issued a second emergency warning that all the factors pointed towards an imminent attack. The activism that occurred in the wake of this warning and that of others was exponential and may indeed have helped stave off another attack.

Our next warning is this, desperate times call for desperate measures. The criminal elements of the government now know that they have been totally exposed and are reviled by the majority of free thinking Americans. Will their response be to vamp up the crack down on that free thinking itself?

In essence Americans have outright REJECTED giving up their liberty for security in the wake of 9/11. The only security IS liberty itself, and the only way to stay secure is to constantly defend liberty.




Only 16% Think Government Telling the Truth about 9/11

9/11 Blogger | October 14, 2006
http://www.911blogger.com/node/3720


According to a new New York Times/CBS News poll, only 16% of Americans think the government is telling the truth about 9/11:

"Do you think members of the Bush Administration are telling the truth, are mostly telling the truth but hiding something, or are they mostly lying?

Telling the truth 16%

Hiding something 53%

Mostly lying 28%

Not sure 3%"

The 16% are probably a waste of energy: if they still believe the official story, then they are unlikely to change their minds based on facts. (If you have the patience to never give up, then more power to you).

The 28% who say "mostly lying" are probably already 9/11 truthers. They may, however, simply believe that the government LET 9/11 happen on purpose, without understanding that 9/11 could not have succeeded unless elements within the government had actively ASSISTED in the attacks. So you might want to discuss some of the facts regarding the war games and the Mineta testimony , for example.

The 3% who are not sure are certainly worth reaching out to.

But I would argue that the 53% who responded that the government is "hiding something" are the best use of our time. These folks already have a little knowledge or a gut feeling that the government is hiding something, but haven't learned enough facts to understand that 9/11 was an inside job. With a little education, they will understand that what the government is hiding is that it was complicit in the crime of the century, the biggest false flag attack in history.

And this is the majority of Americans, a worthwhile group to speak with. So spending time giving the facts to someone who understands that the government is hiding something is a very effective investment.

Addressing some of the basic facts proving that the government knew of and let the attacks succeed , or the many high-level people questioning 9/11 or saying building 7 was brought down by controlled demolition might be good places to start.

The poll also suggests that it is worth starting out conversations about 9/11 by asking the same sort of question asked by the poll. That way, you can quickly identify whether someone falls into the "hiding something", "telling the truth", or "mostly lying" categories.


Last edited by Whispering wind : 10-26-2006 at 05:38 AM.
Reply With Quote

  #7  
Old 10-26-2006, 05:44 AM
Whispering wind
 
Posts: n/a
Re: a Missle, NOT flight 77, Hit de Pentagon

Americans Question Bush on 9/11 Intelligence

Angus Reid | October 14, 2006

- Many adults in the United States believe the current federal government has not been completely forthcoming on the issue of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, according to a poll by the New York Times and CBS News. 53 per cent of respondents think the Bush administration is hiding something, and 28 per cent believe it is lying.

Only 16 per cent of respondents say the government headed by U.S. president George W. Bush is telling the truth on what it knew prior to the terrorist attacks, down five points since May 2002.

Al-Qaeda operatives hijacked and crashed four airplanes in the U.S. on Sept. 11, 2001, killing nearly 3,000 people. In October, after Afghanistan's Taliban regime refused to hand over al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden, the U.S. launched the war on terrorism.

On Aug. 6, 2001, a Presidential Daily Briefing titled "Bin Laden Determined to Strike in U.S." mentioned "patterns of suspicious activity in this country consistent with preparations for hijackings or other types of attacks, including recent surveillance of federal buildings in New York."

On May 17, 2002, Bush discussed the situation, saying, "The American people know this about me, and my national security team, and my administration: Had I known that the enemy was going to use airplanes to kill on that fateful morning, I would have done everything in my power to protect the American people."

On Sept. 11, Bush referred to the attacks, saying, "Five years after 9/11, our enemies have not succeeded in launching another attack on our soil, but they've not been idle. Al-Qaeda and those inspired by its hateful ideology have carried out terrorist attacks in more than two dozen nations. And just last month, they were foiled in a plot to blow up passenger planes headed for the United States. They remain determined to attack America and kill our citizens—and we are determined to stop them."

Polling Data

When it comes to what they knew prior to September 11th, 2001, about possible terrorist attacks against the United States, do you think members of the Bush Administration are telling the truth, are mostly telling the truth but hiding something, or are they mostly lying?

Oct. 2006
May 2002

Telling the truth
16%
21%

Hiding something
53%
65%

Mostly lying
28%
8%

Not sure
3%
6%


Source: The New York Times / CBS News
Methodology: Telephone interviews with 983 American adults, conducted from Oct. 5 to Oct. 8, 2006. Margin of error is 4 per cent.

Reply With Quote

  #8  
Old 10-27-2006, 01:03 AM
Wizywyg Wizywyg is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 844
Re: a Missle, NOT flight 77, Hit de Pentagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispering wind
Scientific Poll: 84% Reject Official 9/11 Story
Only 16% now believe official fable according to New York Times/CBS News poll

Thanks for proving yet again, my point Whispering. IT seems that you never bothered to read that poll nor did you understand it, so instead you rather use its "results" to prove something it is not even doing.


DID YOU read the questions on that poll?

Did you even notice how open ended the questions were and the answers choices given? Not only was that poll dubiously authored, the answers to them could not even be gathered together to even obtain any sort of "concrete" percentage.

nice . showing exactly how the kook CT'ers use "polls" to prove a point, when the polls themselves have no meaning.


84% is a lie. the poll said...
53% believe USG hiding something. 28% feel they are mostly lying. 3% UNSURE.
81% at most, and this is if you want to say...
"81% of the USA population believe the USG is hiding "Something" wrt 9/11"
It does not mean that "81% of USA population DO NOT BELIEVE THE GOVT", but nice way to spin it.



Did you bother to watch the little special on how polls are used to GET the answers you want?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW-iPfZbUIY

Yes, they got a guy to answer yes and no to same question.


Before using a "poll" to prove your point, you may want to ACTUALLY read the poll and the way they worded the questions and of course the multitude of "answers" given to each question, and why their "summary" is just another example of what Penn and Teller just showed us above.

http://www.angus-reid.com/admin/coll...October2k6.pdf


Also polling 983 people? for only four days total? Its not really indcative of naything but a small portion of a population. You also have to factor, what "group" they polled (did they just stop joe schmoes on the street? people who only use the internet? etc etc)



And using prisonplanet.com is hardly a credible site; Alex Jone's has been known to use data/polls that prove something other than they claim.

Reply With Quote

  #9  
Old 10-27-2006, 03:20 AM
SilverStorm SilverStorm is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 30
Re: a Missle, NOT flight 77, Hit de Pentagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizywyg
Thanks for proving yet again, my point Whispering. IT seems that you never bothered to read that poll nor did you understand it, so instead you rather use its "results" to prove something it is not even doing.


DID YOU read the questions on that poll?

Did you even notice how open ended the questions were and the answers choices given? Not only was that poll dubiously authored, the answers to them could not even be gathered together to even obtain any sort of "concrete" percentage.

nice . showing exactly how the kook CT'ers use "polls" to prove a point, when the polls themselves have no meaning.


84% is a lie. the poll said...
53% believe USG hiding something. 28% feel they are mostly lying. 3% UNSURE.
81% at most, and this is if you want to say...
"81% of the USA population believe the USG is hiding "Something" wrt 9/11"
It does not mean that "81% of USA population DO NOT BELIEVE THE GOVT", but nice way to spin it.



Did you bother to watch the little special on how polls are used to GET the answers you want?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW-iPfZbUIY

Yes, they got a guy to answer yes and no to same question.


Before using a "poll" to prove your point, you may want to ACTUALLY read the poll and the way they worded the questions and of course the multitude of "answers" given to each question, and why their "summary" is just another example of what Penn and Teller just showed us above.

http://www.angus-reid.com/admin/coll...October2k6.pdf


Also polling 983 people? for only four days total? Its not really indcative of naything but a small portion of a population. You also have to factor, what "group" they polled (did they just stop joe schmoes on the street? people who only use the internet? etc etc)



And using prisonplanet.com is hardly a credible site; Alex Jone's has been known to use data/polls that prove something other than they claim.

I do have my reservations about Mr Jones myself but not about the falsefied pentagon story. The only good thing they could come up with was a 4 picture frame which showed absolutely nothing IMO beside a whitish blur and a big ball of fire.

I rely on pictures to draw my own conclusion and that lawn was ready for a nice game of golf after flight 11 supposedly crashed there. I didn't know that men in white shirts and black ties could carry the plane debries by hand let alone knew that a brittle plane nose could punch through so many walls of concrete

Reply With Quote

  #10  
Old 10-27-2006, 04:09 AM
OprahSaidSo OprahSaidSo is offline
Content Advisor
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 4
Re: a Missle, NOT flight 77, Hit de Pentagon

Yep. I don't believe the towers were knocked down, either.

Reply With Quote

  #11  
Old 10-27-2006, 04:18 AM
linda49's Avatar
linda49 linda49 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: canada
Posts: 1,136
Re: a Missle, NOT flight 77, Hit de Pentagon

Wizy - You do seem to attract the wackos- some odd magnetism. pehaps?
9/11 is no joking matter. I think the trauma is so great that some find the facts simply unacceptable. We should feel secure in our own homes - 9/11 took that sense of security away and we desperately need it back. The fact that these terrorists were able to do what they did and walk among us, with relative ease, is very hard to accept. Some need to believe in a larger plot - a conspiracy - something to fight - and by finding that plot - a solution.

Reply With Quote

  #12  
Old 10-27-2006, 06:46 AM
soulbro's Avatar
soulbro soulbro is offline
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,377
A Wacko Hit de Pentagon

Hello linda49 thanks for posting but you wrote>
"Wizy - You do seem to attract the wackos- some odd magnetism. pehaps?"..

WRONG, little sister! wiz is only attracted to causing chaos, trouble lies. No? ya dont believe me?
Go read the archives. theres plenty down here..
u say.."9/11 is no joking matter. I think the trauma is so great that some find the facts simply unacceptable.<<< :eek:
>the facts simply unacceptable<
WHAT FACTS? WHOS FACTS?
ACORDING TO WIZ STEEL MELTS AT steel; ~825ºC!!!
YOU WANT WACKOS?
The wackos linda are wiz paul and woody (with some reserve wackos), better known as the three stooges. The trio is attracted to this part of the scam forum because its a job to them. no sh!t! id like to believe the "official report" but I just cant.

u sure about this >> ..."The fact that these terrorists were able to do what they did and walk among us, with relative ease, is very hard to accept"...
FACT :confused: That a fact you got off American TV/newspaper?
caution tv facts can be false.

>>>.."Some need to believe in a larger plot"....
sorry sweetheart, but that is simply not true. Especially concerning 911.

From a Whispering wind post above> In essence Americans have outright REJECTED giving up their liberty for security in the wake of 9/11. The only security IS liberty itself, and the only way to stay secure is to constantly defend liberty."...
Rock on wind!

linda please get it strate. wiz=wacko
Me, WW, and many others= defending liberty and the truth.
:cool:

Reply With Quote

  #13  
Old 10-27-2006, 08:44 PM
Wizywyg Wizywyg is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 844
Re: a Missle, NOT flight 77, Hit de Pentagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverStorm
I do have my reservations about Mr Jones myself but not about the falsefied pentagon story. The only good thing they could come up with was a 4 picture frame which showed absolutely nothing IMO beside a whitish blur and a big ball of fire.
so you want to ignroe the thousands of pieces of airplane they found on the front lawn and within the building?

or the rmains of all passengers identified through dna?

or the eyewitness testimonies of those who saw a plane hit the pentagon?

or the investigators and first responders who were there on scene, picking up pices of the plane as they worked to fight the fires?

or the clean up crew brought in and pulled out even more parts of the plane?

or the employees of american airlines who were brought in to help indentify what parts in the building were of the plane and not just the metal from teh bulding itself?

Rather, you want us to suspend reality a bit, so that you can form your opinion on a camera, who was recording at only 1 frame per second, of an object that was traveling at 400 mph into the side of a building?

Quote:
I rely on pictures to draw my own conclusion and that lawn was ready for a nice game of golf after flight 11 supposedly crashed there. I didn't know that men in white shirts and black ties could carry the plane debries by hand let alone knew that a brittle plane nose could punch through so many walls of concrete
you're buyng into the bull**** of the cte's
the plane's nose didn't make that hole. it was the front landing gear.

Please do at least some research prior to posting. all of what you have stated has been addressed.

Reply With Quote

  #14  
Old 10-27-2006, 08:45 PM
Wizywyg Wizywyg is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 844
Re: a Missle, NOT flight 77, Hit de Pentagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by OprahSaidSo
Yep. I don't believe the towers were knocked down, either.

they weren't knocked down. they collapsed.

Reply With Quote

  #15  
Old 10-27-2006, 11:23 PM
SilverStorm SilverStorm is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 30
Re: a Missle, NOT flight 77, Hit de Pentagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizywyg
so you want to ignroe the thousands of pieces of airplane they found on the front lawn and within the building?
They said they found thousands but we never got proof of their truthfulness about this matter. The biggest part of one of the engine they found is way too smaller to have been a part of those huge engines.

Quote:
or the rmains of all passengers identified through dna?
DNA can be planted at will, especially since no reporter got access to the site to confirm that remains were found and i'm not talking about the ones that were killed while working at the pentagon. Even the dogs were unlucky in their search on this one, no dog found any flight 77 human remains. Ya think atleast one of them would have gotten lucky.

Quote:
or the eyewitness testimonies of those who saw a plane hit the pentagon?
or consider that some saw a huge plane, some saw a small jetliner and others saw an helicopter, who's right on this one since not everyone agree on what they saw? It's not 100%

Quote:
or the investigators and first responders who were there on scene, picking up pices of the plane as they worked to fight the fires?
AHHHH yes... Those famous firefighters from Arlington who knows how to defuse bombs and cope with WMD's. The only ones in the world :confused: :confused: :confused: Wonder why?

Quote:
or the clean up crew brought in and pulled out even more parts of the plane?
What, those who didn't even take the time to carefully spot the position of the various debries on the lawn in order to draw a better picture as to what happened? Very slopy and unprofessionnal IMO, like moving a body after a murder.

Quote:
or the employees of american airlines who were brought in to help indentify what parts in the building were of the plane and not just the metal from teh bulding itself?
teh?? I don't deny that scraps of metal were found inside, only bits and pieces beside that landing gear you mentionned which was found near the punch out hole and the wheel outside the last punch out hole. Beyond that, not much else.

Quote:
Rather, you want us to suspend reality a bit, so that you can form your opinion on a camera, who was recording at only 1 frame per second, of an object that was traveling at 400 mph into the side of a building?
Is that the best argument you could come up with? The reality of it is IMO that the pentagon have a very poor cam system, 1 frame per second, please, even that gaz station had a better cam that caught on tape what happened, it was confiscated and never shown to the public, so were the ones from the surrounding buisnesses. How come a gaz station, a hotel, a... have a better cam system then the pentagon? very fishy. And by saying "US" you seem to be the only one not convinced here and very vehemant about it, don't drag the rest of the users in your denial.

Quote:
you're buyng into the bull**** of the cte's
the plane's nose didn't make that hole. it was the front landing gear.
Says who? the 9/11 report?

Quote:
Please do at least some research prior to posting. all of what you have stated has been addressed.
I did, you should aswell. Or are you the type who will not even bother to watch Loose Change or In plane Sight or all the various docos that came out on the subject just to try to keep an open mind? You seem like the second type, please prove me wrong and do tell you atleast spent some time watching those docos before coming here and trying to debunk with only one side in mind and not both sides of the medal.

Instead of being very displeasing on this board, you should be displeasing gov officials by asking them to release those gaz station, hotel and surrounding buisness tapes so we can finally know what really happened and you can finally prove us wrong.

Reply With Quote

  #16  
Old 10-28-2006, 02:42 AM
Wizywyg Wizywyg is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 844
Re: a Missle, NOT flight 77, Hit de Pentagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverStorm
They said they found thousands but we never got proof of their truthfulness about this matter. The biggest part of one of the engine they found is way too smaller to have been a part of those huge engines.
Why do you think a whole engine will survive a crash into the side of a building, that was traveling at 400+ mph ?
What you saw wasn't a whole engine, it was A PART, a big part, of what was left of the engine.

The parts found were described to be that of a Roll Royce Engine, confirmed by the schematics and specifications of the plane that hit the pentagon.

Here is a site that has pictures by a witness who took them minutes after the crash:
http://criticalthrash.com/terror.html

Wreckage parts found at the Pentagon:
http://www.911myths.com/html/757_wreckage.html



I dont know why you dont think they weren't confirmed, but since 9/11 there has been many reports that were released concerning the crash, the evdience collected ,and much of that evidence was used a Mossaui's Trial.
http://www.rcfp.org/moussaoui/index.php?sortby=datedesc
http://www.vaed.uscourts.gov/notable...osecution.html


Quote:
DNA can be planted at will, especially since no reporter got access to the site to confirm that remains were found and i'm not talking about the ones that were killed while working at the pentagon.
Yes, please tell us how someone would be able to "brave" those fires and plant body parts and carcases of those who were on that flight?

So please explain how they found these: (links to bodies found within the pentagon, do not view if you are easily disturbed by these types of images)
http://www.vaed.uscourts.gov/notable...n/P200042.html
http://www.vaed.uscourts.gov/notable...n/P200045.html
http://www.vaed.uscourts.gov/notable...n/P200047.html
http://www.vaed.uscourts.gov/notable...n/P200048.html

Many of them were found STILL strapped to their airline seats.

And why would reporters be allowed to investigate? They are journalists, not criminal investigators.

Please, let this boy know that the above photos are not real, and that his "daddy" is still alive somewhere.
http://www.vaed.uscourts.gov/notable...n/P200306.html

So then you must be claiming that American Airlines and its employees must have been in on it as well, since they are now missing a plane, and its passengers.

Quote:
Even the dogs were unlucky in their search on this one, no dog found any flight 77 human remains.
Cadaver dogs will not find every cadaver or human remain. The dogs at WTC didn't catch the recent discover of more that 100 human remains. Why is that? Maybe because, they can only do so much.

So, you rely on one form of investigation, despite that most of the human remains were "small" bits and severley burned? So you ingnore those that investigated the scene, and pulled body parts out of the building once they could enter the site?

[quoteYa think atleast one of them would have gotten lucky. [/quote]
No I dont think one of them would get lucky.
especially if they aren't trained to detect human remains that have been burned beyond recogntion.
So we also have to take that into consideration. Were these dogs trained to hunt out "live people" trapped under debris? Or burnt people? Or the remains of people?

Quote:
or consider that some saw a huge plane, some saw a small jetliner and others saw an helicopter, who's right on this one since not everyone agree on what they saw? It's not 100%
You also have to take ALL of their testimony into consideration.
Can you name the type of plane that passes over you at 400 mph?
Doubt it
Can you determine the difference between a 767 and a 757 by just a quick glance?
Most averaage person can't.
They all agree though, they witnessed an airliner. Majority of the witnesses decribed a commercial airline, ONLY a few described something similar.

Why do you choose only these few that say they assumed was something else?

BTw, here are many of the eyewitnesses account:
http://www.geocities.com/someguyyoud.../witnesses.htm


Also, there WAS A helicopter in the area jsut after the crash. Its been sighted and documente,d however, it was in the area prior to the crash so there is nothing really nefarious about it. Take note, the side of the pentagon that was hit, ALSO had a helipad, so people thought/assumed that a helicopter had crashed.


Quote:
AHHHH yes... Those famous firefighters from Arlington who knows how to defuse bombs and cope with WMD's. The only ones in the world :confused: :confused: :confused: Wonder why?
I dont understand why you psoted this as an answer to my reply about first responders who were at the scene, since they are first responders.

Quote:
What, those who didn't even take the time to carefully spot the position of the various debries on the lawn in order to draw a better picture as to what happened? Very slopy and unprofessionnal IMO, like moving a body after a murder.
I dont know what you dont understand, but in a time of a plane accident, the first thing people and first responders are going to do, is wonder if THERE ARE PEOPLE to resuce, and Oh, yeah, FIGHT THAT HUGE fire.

Once on scene, the firefighters did what thye needed to do. Pictures were taken by bystanders and witnesses of where debris were found. Much of hte debris were found directly in front of hte impact hole, but since a RAGIN Fire was happening, many of it couldn't be photographed.

The investigation into what happened started as soon as the NTSB arrived at hte request of the FBI.

Quote:
teh?? I don't deny that scraps of metal were found inside, only bits and pieces beside that landing gear you mentionned which was found near the punch out hole and the wheel outside the last punch out hole. Beyond that, not much else.
Bits and pieces of the landing gear?

Excuse me, but this aint no bit piece:
http://signs-of-the-times.org/signs/...s/image012.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/krell58/penta.html

Guess you want to ignore the multitude of other debris found as well.


But please explain why you think there would be "big" pieces of plane that impacted a building at 400+ mph and expet them to surivice impact and the resulting fires?

Quote:
Is that the best argument you could come up with? The reality of it is IMO that the pentagon have a very poor cam system, 1 frame per second, please, even that gaz station had a better cam that caught on tape what happened, it was confiscated and never shown to the public, so were the ones from the surrounding buisnesses.
IT was a security cam to photograph incoming cars. That's all they needed. Why do you tink the pentagon needs to have better cameras? YOU DO know that ever since it was built that the Pentago relies on LivE security guards to walk the building and property? a 1 frame per second camera, is all that is needed to watch cars enter the bulding since they are going to be stopped for some time at the booth in order to enter. Enough to get color/make model of car, and maybe the license plate number

Quote:
How come a gaz station, a hotel, a... have a better cam system then the pentagon? very fishy. And by saying "US" you seem to be the only one not convinced here and very vehemant about it, don't drag the rest of the users in your denial.
The gas station footage was released, AND GUESS what it showed
Video of the gas station pumps.

Explain to me, why a gas station is going to have its security camera focuse away (180 degrees) from the gas pumps to a building across the highway?

At all the gas stations i've been to, those cameras are always focused on the pumps and the cashier window, to PREVENT people from pumping gas and leaving or robbery.

The hotel footage is going to be released soon, but it'll probably show nothng as well, since itwas the parking lot camera (so it probably was doing what mostr parking lot cameras do; record events in the parking lot).

Quote:
Says who? the 9/11 report?
the opinions of the 100 investigators brought onto the site to investigate?
Those with definitely a lot more expertise and "know what the hell they are talking about" than you do/
The 9/11 report isnt the only report to repor that the landing gear (as evidence by the evidence found at scene) was responsbile for the breakout hole.

Quote:
I did, you should aswell. Or are you the type who will not even bother to watch Loose Change or In plane Sight or all the various docos that came out on the subject just to try to keep an open mind?
Loose Change is a work of fiction. If you buy into the claims of loose change, you need to sit back and educated your self.
http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com/
http://www.lolloosechange.co.nr/
http://www.loosechangeguide.com/LooseChangeGuide.html
http://internetdetectives.biz/case/loose-change

When you have the CrEATORs of the video admit that its FACTUALLY wrong, and wont do a damn thing fix it, then its a video that isn't even worth watching.


They are not documentaries in any meaning of the word. They are propaganda videos, done by couch potato "experts" who rely heavily rumors and rheotric, and have not botehred to even interview ONE expert to push their "theories" on an unsuspecting and impressionable public.

It seems that they've also blinded you.

Reply With Quote

  #17  
Old 10-28-2006, 02:46 AM
Wizywyg Wizywyg is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 844
Re: a Missle, NOT flight 77, Hit de Pentagon

Quote:
You seem like the second type, please prove me wrong and do tell you atleast spent some time watching those docos before coming here and trying to debunk with only one side in mind and not both sides of the medal.
Calling them documentaries is like me calling JFK a documentary.
I've watched those videos, and found their claims to be illformed, backed by no evdience or facts, and done by people with QUESTIONABLE backgrounds and motives.

YOU do know that Dylan Avery associates himself with known Holocaust Deniers and Nazi sympathizers.

I was a person who "believed" Loose Change. Then I decided to investigate their claims, and found them to be:
1) wrong
2) facutally wrong
3) without merit
4) no evidence supports their claims
5) no expert testimony offered
6) no interviews of those who investigated 9/11
7) no interviews of those remotely involved with investigating 9/11
8) no interviews with those who were apart of the rescue efforts at all three incidents
9) quote mining of testimony, to "prove" their claims when the actual quote proved something else entirely

Once you start seeing what is wrong with these 'docos' you so called the, you realize that they are nothing more than an attack on those who died that day.

Quote:
Instead of being very displeasing on this board, you should be displeasing gov officials by asking them to release those gaz station, hotel and surrounding buisness tapes so we can finally know what really happened and you can finally prove us wrong.
Please join us in 2006. The fact that someone has called you on your repeated and debunked lies, just deeply offends you

The gas station video has been released, and showed nothing because, again it was filimng the gas station.
The hotel tapes haven't been releaesd (but will be soon), but of course, they were parking lot cameras, so it wont be surprising that they too caught nothing ,since again, they'd be filming the parking lot.

Reply With Quote

  #18  
Old 10-28-2006, 09:24 AM
SilverStorm SilverStorm is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 30
Re: a Missle, NOT flight 77, Hit de Pentagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizywyg
Calling them documentaries is like me calling JFK a documentary.
I've watched those videos, and found their claims to be illformed, backed by no evdience or facts, and done by people with QUESTIONABLE backgrounds and motives.

YOU do know that Dylan Avery associates himself with known Holocaust Deniers and Nazi sympathizers.

I was a person who "believed" Loose Change. Then I decided to investigate their claims, and found them to be:
1) wrong
2) facutally wrong
3) without merit
4) no evidence supports their claims
5) no expert testimony offered
6) no interviews of those who investigated 9/11
7) no interviews of those remotely involved with investigating 9/11
8) no interviews with those who were apart of the rescue efforts at all three incidents
9) quote mining of testimony, to "prove" their claims when the actual quote proved something else entirely

Once you start seeing what is wrong with these 'docos' you so called the, you realize that they are nothing more than an attack on those who died that day.



Please join us in 2006. The fact that someone has called you on your repeated and debunked lies, just deeply offends you

The gas station video has been released, and showed nothing because, again it was filimng the gas station.
The hotel tapes haven't been releaesd (but will be soon), but of course, they were parking lot cameras, so it wont be surprising that they too caught nothing ,since again, they'd be filming the parking lot.
AHHH, the sweetness of being under a vicious attack, how low can one sink?

Gaz station vid release, please give this link instead of the other ones, ok?

You still didn't answer the main question, did you see those docos before making those comments?

If not, you are a bag full of hot air, nothing more, have a nice life trying to prove wrong others who have a more open mind than you do.

Like a trial, both sides must not discount any evidence in order to make a judgement, you proved you were only one sided.

Are you a lonely person? If so, here is a virtual hug :rolleyes:

Really nice how you addressed my post in 2 posts, trying to increase your posting count? Quite lame really, i'd call that w.horing for attention.

PS : Do you still believe that a "magical bullet" killed JFK according to the official report?


Reply With Quote

Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
International Pet Flight mumbles Internet Scams 1 01-05-2010 10:09 AM
NorthWest Flight 188 FOLLOWED BY UFO ? ! Kevin Puppos Conspiracy Theories 4 11-01-2009 04:22 PM
9/11 Flight Contradicted Paladine Conspiracy Theories 1 04-20-2008 02:40 AM
Flight 77 : What really happened at the Pentagon Ette Conspiracy Theories 443 02-15-2007 06:48 AM
Flight 77 Whispering wind Conspiracy Theories 4 03-17-2006 03:20 PM

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump




This site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. Scam.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this Site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the User’s own risk. Neither Scam.com nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers, shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration of or use of any content herein, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any failure of performance, computer virus or communication line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom. Just because a business, person, or entity is listed on scam.com does not necessarily constitute they are scammers. This is a free open forum where people can debate the merits from the consumer's or business owner's perspective. Registration and participation is always FREE.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:47 PM.




Scam.com Is Proudly Hosted By Rackco and Protected By CloudFlare


Scams Message Board - Copyright 2004-2013 Scam.com , All Rights Reserved.