report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Religious Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #73  
Old 06-22-2009, 03:14 PM
TerryP TerryP is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 691
Re: Richard Dawkins vs God(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubJunk View Post
TerryP you're an idiot
Prove your accusation.


Reply With Quote

  #74  
Old 06-22-2009, 03:48 PM
balooo balooo is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 3
Re: Richard Dawkins vs God(s)

I agree. I'll watch those videos in a bit, but I love Dawkins. He's a fantastic author, really puts things in an easy to understand way. Much of the way I explain evolution to others is based on what I have read by Dawkins.
__________________
toy story 2
sexy lingerie

Reply With Quote

  #75  
Old 06-22-2009, 03:49 PM
BarackZero's Avatar
BarackZero BarackZero is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 724
Re: Richard Dawkins vs God(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aegist View Post
Lets just get it out in the open, I 100% agree with 99% of what Dawkins says.


Shane
Well, since Dawkins is a socialist and an atheist and a preening narcissist, you must be as well. Why don't you tell what the 1% is with which you disagree.

Reply With Quote

  #76  
Old 06-22-2009, 04:06 PM
TerryP TerryP is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 691
Re: Richard Dawkins vs God(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by balooo View Post
I agree. I'll watch those videos in a bit, but I love Dawkins. He's a fantastic author, really puts things in an easy to understand way. Much of the way I explain evolution to others is based on what I have read by Dawkins.
God loves Dawkins, too!!!

Reply With Quote

  #77  
Old 06-22-2009, 05:05 PM
kazza's Avatar
kazza kazza is offline
ɹǝpun uʍop
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Australia
Posts: 5,363
Re: Richard Dawkins vs God(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarackZero View Post
Well, since Dawkins is a socialist and an atheist and a preening narcissist, you must be as well. Why don't you tell what the 1% is with which you disagree.
That post was from 3 years ago bright eyes. I wouldn't hold your breath on getting a response.

Reply With Quote

  #78  
Old 06-22-2009, 05:09 PM
SubJunk's Avatar
SubJunk SubJunk is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 1,789
Re: Richard Dawkins vs God(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryP View Post
Prove your accusation.
Your previous post was proof. Anyone who thinks it's good to be closed-minded is an idiot, so I don't need to prove anything.

Reply With Quote

  #79  
Old 06-22-2009, 05:10 PM
SubJunk's Avatar
SubJunk SubJunk is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 1,789
Re: Richard Dawkins vs God(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazza View Post
That post was from 3 years ago bright eyes. I wouldn't hold your breath on getting a response.
You beat me to it ;)

Reply With Quote

  #80  
Old 06-22-2009, 05:14 PM
TerryP TerryP is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 691
Re: Richard Dawkins vs God(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubJunk View Post
Your previous post was proof. Anyone who thinks it's good to be closed-minded is an idiot, so I don't need to prove anything.
Those who are open-minded accept anything that appears to be truth. It is like a weak-minded person to accept everything. I only accept the absolute truth and not speculations and theories as being that kind of truth. If you were open-minded, you would also accept the Bible as being the truth.

Reply With Quote

  #81  
Old 06-22-2009, 05:16 PM
kazza's Avatar
kazza kazza is offline
ɹǝpun uʍop
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Australia
Posts: 5,363
Re: Richard Dawkins vs God(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubJunk View Post
You beat me to it ;)
How are things across the Tasman SJ? Did you and aegist end up completing that books alive (or whatever it was called) project?

Reply With Quote

  #82  
Old 06-23-2009, 07:39 AM
LogicallyYours's Avatar
LogicallyYours LogicallyYours is offline
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,378
Re: Richard Dawkins vs God(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryP View Post
Those who are open-minded accept anything that appears to be truth. It is like a weak-minded person to accept everything. I only accept the absolute truth and not speculations and theories as being that kind of truth. If you were open-minded, you would also accept the Bible as being the truth.
This is a riot! You're the idiot you claim not to be.
__________________
"Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Reply With Quote

  #83  
Old 06-23-2009, 07:41 AM
LogicallyYours's Avatar
LogicallyYours LogicallyYours is offline
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,378
Re: Richard Dawkins vs God(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryP View Post
Prove your accusation.
He doesn't need to. You prove it with every post.
__________________
"Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.



Reply With Quote

  #84  
Old 06-23-2009, 03:05 PM
TerryP TerryP is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 691
Re: Richard Dawkins vs God(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
He doesn't need to. You prove it with every post.
I'm sorry that you don't want to believe the Truth. I have found the Truth so that makes me to have a closed mind. I am satisfied with the Truth and don't need to keep searching like a weak minded person would do. It would be foolish to look for anything else.

Reply With Quote

  #85  
Old 06-23-2009, 05:01 PM
Lord_jag's Avatar
Lord_jag Lord_jag is offline
I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong.
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,800
Re: Richard Dawkins vs God(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryP View Post
I'm sorry that you don't want to believe the Truth. I have found the Truth so that makes me to have a closed mind. I am satisfied with the Truth and don't need to keep searching like a weak minded person would do. It would be foolish to look for anything else.
So you have nothing to lose then. You are certainly foolish to everyone here.
__________________
A real, honest, falsifiable claim made b.y Seer of dreams:(2011)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.

Reply With Quote

  #86  
Old 06-23-2009, 06:19 PM
LogicallyYours's Avatar
LogicallyYours LogicallyYours is offline
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,378
Re: Richard Dawkins vs God(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryP View Post
I'm sorry that you don't want to believe the Truth. I have found the Truth so that makes me to have a closed mind. I am satisfied with the Truth and don't need to keep searching like a weak minded person would do. It would be foolish to look for anything else.
You didn't find any truth. You have fallen for stories and myths that are unsupported. You choose to believe them because you lack the intellectual capacity to determine fact from fiction.

Worse than that, you are dishonest because you ignore or lie about evidence that supports the science of Evolution. You are the dishonest person that you claim everyone else to be.
__________________
"Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Reply With Quote

  #87  
Old 06-23-2009, 06:53 PM
TerryP TerryP is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 691
Re: Richard Dawkins vs God(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
You didn't find any truth. You have fallen for stories and myths that are unsupported. You choose to believe them because you lack the intellectual capacity to determine fact from fiction.

You can't prove it, but I know that Jesus is living in my heart.

Worse than that, you are dishonest because you ignore or lie about evidence that supports the science of Evolution. You are the dishonest person that you claim everyone else to be.
I am being dishonest because I refuse to believe the lies of evolution?

Reply With Quote

  #88  
Old 06-23-2009, 07:02 PM
LogicallyYours's Avatar
LogicallyYours LogicallyYours is offline
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,378
Re: Richard Dawkins vs God(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryP View Post
I am being dishonest because I refuse to believe the lies of evolution?
You're dishonest because there are no "lies of evolution". You just need to believe that because your life is a waste because in light of Evolution. You have wasted all your time and energy being a simpleton.
__________________
"Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Reply With Quote

  #89  
Old 06-23-2009, 07:04 PM
TerryP TerryP is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 691
Re: Richard Dawkins vs God(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
You're dishonest because there are no "lies of evolution". You just need to believe that because your life is a waste because in light of Evolution. You have wasted all your time and energy being a simpleton.
I could start with the lies about the ape to man fossil findings, oh, I already posted that.

I would rather be a simpleton for Christ who has found the truth than one who follows after theories, hoping to find the truth.

Reply With Quote

  #90  
Old 06-23-2009, 07:08 PM
LogicallyYours's Avatar
LogicallyYours LogicallyYours is offline
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,378
Re: Richard Dawkins vs God(s)

You could except, that's not what the theory of Evolution states, you fucking idiot.

Evolution states that man shared a common ancestor with apes. Further more, the fossil record supports this.
__________________
"Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.


Reply With Quote

Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Richard Dawkins gets it right again... LogicallyYours Political Chat 143 09-22-2012 12:35 AM
Richard Dawkins' Ignorance BarackZero Science Scams 85 01-19-2010 08:44 AM
Richard Dawkins disrobes postmodernism kazza Science Scams 6 06-16-2009 09:20 AM
Richard Dawkins on BBC Ronald Political Chat 0 02-11-2007 02:54 PM
Richard Dawkins Q&A ianmatthews Political Chat 2 11-26-2006 04:09 AM

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump




This site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. Scam.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this Site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the Userís own risk. Neither Scam.com nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers, shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration of or use of any content herein, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any failure of performance, computer virus or communication line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom. Just because a business, person, or entity is listed on scam.com does not necessarily constitute they are scammers. This is a free open forum where people can debate the merits from the consumer's or business owner's perspective. Registration and participation is always FREE.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:21 AM.




Scam.com Is Proudly Hosted By Rackco and Protected By CloudFlare


Scams Message Board - Copyright 2004-2013 Scam.com , All Rights Reserved.