report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-08-2005, 06:09 PM
Newbie Member

Re: Market America a scam?

Oh, by the way, my point on who wrote the article is "BIAS." Heard of that word? It is definitely not on the Market America dictionary, but any other dictionay, not to mention Oxford, will explain it to you. try www.dictionary.com and they have the full detailed explaination.

And nope, I can't prove that it is false, and I did not even remotely suggest that the statements are false. What I am advocating for is that all readers should adopt a skeptical stance when reading an article, highlighting the 'wonders' of MA, written by someone affiliated to MA. Sounds fair to you?!

It applies to any other organization, but obviously, having your own personal biases, as i do have mine, you do not think so.... maybe a couple of years in university or even high school on communication courses will do you good.

Old 06-08-2005, 06:14 PM
Newbie Member

" Don't be pissed off at people like us because you couldn't hack it in the marketing world. We love people like you....somebodys gota keep our factories runnin and doing hard labor for us. "

You said it yourself right here GONOW. MA is not the "fair" system it made itself out to be. It is precisely a scam because MA recruit people who "keeps your factories running and doing all the hard labour" for you. Tell me how that is not a scam?

Old 06-08-2005, 06:19 PM
Newbie Member

And mr. financially free finally,
I got sick of Disney Land after 8 hours. How exactly interesting is the Market America Head Quaters that you can visit sooo many times with your wife, kids, neighbours, grandkids and all the kids on the block? Who cares if it is free? I don't. Do you? I'd feel happier if I can visit anywhere I like with hard earn money (like Vigor) just once a year (even though my kids may hate me for that, according to GONOW), instead of visiting some factories learning about products I see everyday.

And also, just in case you guys (GONOW and you) have yet to realize, there are more in life than material stuff that MA Dollars can buy. I feel sorry for you, GONOW, if you kids hate you if you bring them for vacation just once a year. Need to start teaching the values of life before it is too late.

Old 06-08-2005, 06:28 PM
Silver Member

My aunt recently joined Market America and she is so F***KING brainwashed ...............She also made me buy this stupid brain tonic, claiming that it will help me stay awake in class. My Ass...more like brain toxic...............And by the way, what the hell is unfranchise??? .........His wife told him to keep his hands off-her unless he goes out there and 'prove' he is a mAN......AND NOW I GET THIS "WEIRDO"....FINNACIALY whatever........................YOU HAVE THE 'GUTS' to SCAM PEOPLE........who's the real looser know?............I THINK YOU NEED TO CHECK INTO AN ASYLUM BUDDY...............until then......please zip it.

OHH YEAHHH...SOUNDS REAL CIVILISED AND MATURE BUDDY.....AND THATS JUST ON THE PREVIOUS PAGE..I CAN KEEP GOING IF YOU LIKE..........THESE KINDA SOUND LIKE ATTACKS TO ME!! IF YOUR BUDDY VIGOR LEAVES FINALLY FREE'S WIFE OUT OF IT I'LL LEAVE THE KIDS OUT OF IT...UNTIL THEN I'M JUST GONNA KEEP FIREING THE SAME ARTILLERY YOU SHOOT AT PEOPLE LIKE ME BACK AT PEOPLE LIKE YOU. BEFORE YOU JUDGE PEOPLE MAYBE YOU SHOULD LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND TAKE OFF THAT MASK OF "BEING CIVILISED" AND POSABLY THINKABOUT GROWING UP YOURSELF! JUST LOOK AT YOUR SCREEN NAME,.....UNFRANCHISE MY ASS???

Old 06-08-2005, 06:30 PM
Bronze Member

Re: Market America?

lol and what the market america mafia is going to get me...

your so lost in this scam you buy every word they tell you hook line and sinker..
you have no problem selling products that can be found elsewhere for more than half less the price to people who do not know better and charging them 7.50 for each product to ship... a outrageous shipping charge. Market americas goal is to make money not make any one healthy..

anyone who wants to get healthy can find excellent quality from legitamite companies that do not overcharge them a fortune.

Market America was designed for one reason to make jr ridinger rich
not do anything for others.

Old 06-08-2005, 06:57 PM
Silver Member

If you really want to get technical, every corperation and business out there is a "scam". Somebodys always going to makeing more money than somebody else and its usually the people near the top...that's the facts of life. I just positioned myself to do the best I can while helping others do the same. I can't help it if people drop out of my business because they get frustraded and aren't patient enuff to see what can really happen if they just put a little effort into it (yes it does take effort), but I know I did my best to try to help them. And yes I do know there's more to life than just MA money, my wife and I donate $1000+ a year to various chairities and do volinter work. Ever since I got back from Iraq I've always wanted to help other people because I loved seeing the looks on the Iraqi childrens faces with their thums up at my troops and I and saying the only english words they know "Thank You Mister" That's why I do this business....to better peoples lives! So please don't tell me about the meaning of life! I appoligise if I offended anyone.

Old 06-08-2005, 08:10 PM
Newbie Member

Can't help it if you just prove from your further uncivilized remarks and personal attacks that you are REALLY uncivilized.. I am not trying to sound mature or whatever, and i never did haul insults at you. But you really need to learn to approach people in the correct manner, and not just force your ideas into other's brain. If it works in MA, it does not work in the real world.
My comment of :
And just in case you can't tell the differences,
"My aunt recently joined Market America and she is so F***KING brainwashed ...............She also made me buy this stupid brain tonic, claiming that it will help me stay awake in class. My Ass...more like brain toxic...............And by the way, what the hell is unfranchise??? "
is not an insult to you. I was expressing how MA brainwashed my aunt. I do not attack the reader of this forum. And my nick name is also an expression how i feel about this "unfranchise" thing. If you are that smart, explain unfranchise to me. I would love to know.

And finally, my opinion is still: You need to grow up, even more so than before.

Last edited by unfranchisemyass : 06-08-2005 at 08:17 PM.

Old 06-08-2005, 08:15 PM
Newbie Member

Good for you that you realize there are other things in life, but i also notice that a lot of "rich" people think that simply by donating money to others, they are doing their job in the society. Maybe you misread my previous message. Go read it again-the main message of the posting is: DO NOT JUDGE A PERSON BY HIS/HER MATERIAL POSSESSIONS. If Vigor can only bring his kids for a vacation once a year, that's good enough. The number of vacations he can afford to bring his kids annually is NOT a determination of how good a father he is. There is absolutely no reasons to suggest that he is a failure at being a dad just because he can't afford to bring his kids on vacation every weekend.
If you really have that much money to go on vacation every weekend, why not donate more to those Iraq kids. That's definitely a better cause.

Old 06-08-2005, 08:21 PM
Newbie Member

"Ever since I got back from Iraq I've always wanted to help other people because I loved seeing the looks on the Iraqi childrens faces with their thums up at my troops and I and saying the only english words they know "Thank You Mister" That's why I do this business....to better peoples lives! "

And don't make yourself sound so noble. the reason why you got into this business is not because of the Iraq kids, but because you think it will work for you. However, it is definitely bonus to the society that you try to help the Iraq kids.

Old 06-09-2005, 07:40 AM
Newbie Member

Hey GONOW, it is me again.

"So you want us to give away FREE tickets to seminars huh??? I don't think Market America became the industry it is today by eating free tickets. How much do you think it would cost to rent a arena say like the American Airlines Arena, where the Miami Suns play, for 3 days of 8 hour trainings plus late night clean up crews and other arena employes and utilities?????Common buddy...use what brain you have."

These kind of network marketing scam ususally hold their meeting at those expensive places in order to impress their members (who are beinging to loose faith in the system) or to impress new recruits so that they will be convinced. And the seminars? It is nothing more than simply prep talks, like how much so and so earn every month. and all these people who went to the stage are in the top 3% of the scam. If anyone is oustide of the 3%, all they do is sit and clap and act convinced that they are in the best "business" in the world. Well, if market america is the fair system it makes itself sounds to be, why don't they offer free tickets to all its members instead of offering free trips to the headquaters for a few privileged (as your buddy mr financially free finally claimed in the other threat)?

"You know what, report Market America to the FDA....I dare you!"

You know what? The responsibility of reporting OPC3 to the FDA falls on Market America,not us. The reason why MA is afraid to report it to the FDA is bcoz the company made untrue claims about hwat OPC3 can do. If OPC3 can cure cancer, as MA claimed, and AIDS, and Alzhimer's, then why the hell ain't the product on the shelves of Walmart, Safeway, VONS, etc. etc.? These are claims I saw with my own eyes on the information booklet of OPC3.

Top top it off, my aunt's downline (someone that she recruit, I do not know that francy confusing name used by MA for people they recruit) has a relative who is diagnosed with cancer and she sent tonnes of OPC3, but after 6 months, the relative died - OF CANCER. So, how does OPC3 cure cancer since it doesn not work? Are you going to claim that it works only on a case to case basis? If so, then all the more it should be approved by the FDA, in case someone who is not suitable for the product gets killed instead.

And you said it yourself, the doctors who introduces the drugs to their patients are in MA. They are using their authority as a doctor to make money off poor unsuspecting patients --- conflict of interests and unethical. So exactly how trustworthy are they again???

Old 06-09-2005, 11:47 AM
Bronze Member

What Kind of Medical Doctor puts his faith in Manufactured for Market America..? if the Company that makes opc3 thought more of their product would they not put on the bottle manufactured by blank INC and be very proud of it..

and do not try the thats secret information most vitamin companies want their name known not hidden behind the name of a marketing company and especially not behind a network marketing company

If opc3 was really worth 64.95 plus 7.50 plus tax the company that made it would be boasting about it on television.
There is still no peer reviewed published studies on the effectiveness of opc3 anywhere.

Of course Market America will tell you but yes there are studies on grapeseed ect...
yes thats true and you can buy Grapeseed extract at any high quality vitamin company for FAR less then what Market America is selling it.

Old 06-09-2005, 01:04 PM
Newbie Member

Stop bashing at Market America's products!!!

I once was associated with Market America and I can tell you the OPC is good! I also study Free Radical Biology so I know a thing or two about Intra-Cellular activity. Why Mr. My.... keeps bashing at "GoNow and at ME?" Is it because you too like your buddy Vigor did not succeed in life?

Well with a name like My- - - as username we can already see what type of IQ you have. I hope you are not showing this type of language to your kid’s mister "VALUES"!

When somebody like you has to use foul language to express himself, that tells a lot about his ability to succeed in life...yet why am I even bothering with Mr. My- - -.... Some people are just plain and simple incurable.

GoNow said it right "If you really want to get technical, every corporation and business out there is a "scam". Somebodys always going to makeing more money than somebody else and its usually the people near the top...that's the facts of life. I just positioned myself to do the best I can while helping others do the same. "

Look around you Mr. My- - - Where does everyone work...including you. Probably one of those Big “Corporation” with a president, a Vice president, several sales managers and many many sales people out there and lots of janitors…Gee..if you draw this all out exponentially looks like a pyramid to me doesn’t it?!!!!

GoNow you and I know the real deal cause we were skilled enough to recognize what ti takes to be successful…Unfortunately in this forum there are many people who thrive in putting people down two are well identifiable as we all see (Vigor and Mr.My---) they are just player haters and are trying to pull innocent souls away from the truth…that is to say: Getting out of the rat race which makes our society so irate and frustrated at life like Vigor and Mr. (Foul language), and learning to be paid what you are worth instead of what your BIG BOSS WHO MAKES ALL THE BIG MONEY ON TOP OF HIS OWN PYRAMID CORPORATION dictates you… :eek:

GoNow one day we will meet and talk business and real baller cash, I like People who are successful!

Mr.My- - - and Vigor...I got a RAP for you...

GoNow and I are not Cocky
We are Confident!
The fact that you guys are both jalous shows our success, so we take it as a compliment!

Old 06-09-2005, 01:07 PM
Silver Member

I want you to tell me on what brochure you saw the claim that Market America said these products WILL cure diseases??? I have 3 brochures for OPC-3 right in front of me and at the bottom of each of them it sayes "This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease." Can you tell me that?? I would really like to be informed. So therefore why would they need to report themselves to the FDA? What's soo illeagle about what they're doing??? And for your information, Market America doesn't give away free trips to headquarters in Dallas, Our headquarters isn't even in Texas, it's in North Carolina. If you would go back and re-read what Finally Free said he's not even in Market America, he's in a company called Lexxus. I'm still waiting on how much it would cost to rent the American Airlines Arena for 3 full days. So were diong it just to impress the guests that go there??.....where else are we going to fit 20,000 people that attend???....at a hotel conferance room?? If you give me a good ansewer I'll suggest it to corperate!
I'm still waiting for an ansewer if somebody found a product on the market thata has the same quality, quantity, potency, and delivery system as our products that is priced for "the average Joe." If your claiming OPC killed that lady, how come I haven't seen that case in court. That's manslauter isn't it? Could it be that maybe the cancer has already taken over her body that nothing else could be done? Why is it that my god mother was diagnoned with breast cancer started to take our products right away and 5 months later she's in remission?? Thankfully she cought it early so she had time to do something about it, and her docter said he's never seen that before. I guess maybe the cancer cured itself.
I'm sorry I don't know why our products aren't on the shelves of Wal-Mart, seriously I wish I could tell you. I'm guessing that the corperate team doesn't want to sell out all of their distributers to fill up their wallets. (they'd probably have a few law suits on their hands if they did) FYI The docters don't prescribe our products, they recamend them. The patient has a choise. Isn't that why you pay to go to the docter, to hear what they recamend you to do. I'd rather take natural products than 90% of the crap other docters put into your body. I heard an ad for an anti-depressant drug that said "If while takeing this product you have thoughts of suicide stop takeing the product and consult a docter" Isn't the point of an anti-depressant to keep your brains INSIDE your head and not fill it with lead?????

Old 06-09-2005, 01:39 PM
Silver Member

Hey My Ass,
Show me where I personally attacked you......?????? I would tell you what an Unfranchise is but I have this weird feeling that your going to TRY to use it as amunition to criticise my company even more, but if you really want to know I'll tell you. And you're right, I am partly doing this because I thought it would work for me, just like you work your job because it works for you. I guess we both have good business ethicks. So you want me to donate more??well let me ask you what you've done for your comunity or country besides pay taxes? And I do donate $1000+ a year because I get self gratification......self gratification knowing that the money is giong to someone that needs it more than me!...................and Mark, I'm done waisting my time on you until you ansewer my quesions on the other Market America page.

Old 06-09-2005, 05:06 PM
Newbie Member

Mr GONOW, you need to read more carefully what is posted on this thread before you open your mouth. This is the second time you misread into the message I posted. Till you frind your mistakes, there is no point wasting my time on you. I shall focus more on Mr Financially Free Finally now, as I noticed that he has been talking a lot louder since he got a backup.

Old 06-09-2005, 05:09 PM
Newbie Member

Mr GONOW,

I seriously suggest that you should be in the new reporting career instead of MA. You will be making a bigger name for youself there. And the challenge for readers will be to figure out what you are trying to say. Very entertaining indeed. LOL!!!

Old 06-09-2005, 05:27 PM
Newbie Member

So, Mr Financially free finally,

The first lesson here today will be how to address people respectfully. If you selectively missed out the ’unfranchise’, I can’t help it. And if you like the sound of my ass better, suit yourself. Anyway, can’t help it if your mom did not do her job well.

’’Look around you Mr. My- - - Where does everyone work...including you. Probably one of those Big “Corporation” with a president, a Vice president, several sales managers and many many sales people out there and lots of janitors…Gee..if you draw this all out exponentially looks like a pyramid to me doesn’t it?!!!!’’

I have no idea what you are talking about. One thing you and your buddy GONOW should do is read carefully what others have posted instead of putting words in people’s mouth coz in the end, you are shooting yourself in the leg. I never said that corporations are no pyramid. Did I...NOT! And thanks for pointing out that Market America is a pyramid. Yes, it is indeed. No doubt. Oh, and by the way, I am not even working yet. I am still in school. And yeah, maybe after I graduate, I will work for a company with three thousand layers, but at least I know I am making an honest living, not scaming people.

’’Unfortunately in this forum there are many people who thrive in putting people down two are well identifiable as we all see (Vigor and Mr.My---) they are just player haters and are trying to pull innocent souls away from the truth’’

Look who is talking here. The people who thrives on putting people down are you and your Buddy. I never once mentioned that you guys are failures (as you and GONOW has suggested about Vigor and now, me. All I ever mentioned was about the company you are working for. Again, put on your spects. If MA is indeed that profitable, I am sure you can get a pair.

’’When somebody like you has to use foul language to express himself, that tells a lot about his ability to succeed in life’’

Well, there is such thing call the freedom of expression. Maybe it does not exist in MA since only positive opinions are allowed to be expressed by its members. But if I choose to express myself as unfranchisemyass, it reads ’’unfranchise=my ass’’ Nothing wrong with that. Some people are Vulgar but Honest while others are ’’unvulgar’’ (as MA would say it. LOL!!!) and DIShonest. Fair play. I just prefer to be more open and straight forward.

’’Mr.My- - - and Vigor...I got a RAP for you...

GoNow and I are not Cocky
We are Confident!
The fact that you guys are both jalous shows our success, so we take it as a compliment!’’

LOL!!!! It is the most entertaining ’’rap’’ (LOL again) I have heard --ever! Man, you can do better than that. Use the Vita-Mind. I am sure it will help! Oh, and by the way, I am not jealous of people who get rich by scaming others. And I have nothing to gain from exposing MA and telling anyone who wants to know the truth. I am not in a rival company or whatever... I just hope to enlighten our friend who wants to knwo if MA is a scam. My answer is still: MARKET AMERICA IS DEFINITELY A SCAM!

Old 06-10-2005, 04:19 AM
Silver Member

’’Look around you Mr. My- - - Where does everyone work...including you. Probably one of those Big “Corporation” with a president, a Vice president, several sales managers and many many sales people out there and lots of janitors…Gee..if you draw this all out exponentially looks like a pyramid to me doesn’t it?!!!!’’

I have no idea what you are talking about...............That doesnt surprise me!!!!!!!!!