report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Mortgage Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-13-2006, 03:27 PM
Newbie Member

Freedom Finanical Group- FFC

Hi All,

I somehow came across this website and am trying to dig up some information on them. If anyone has used this service successfully, I would sure love to hear from you.

www.debtfreeffg.com

Any comments welcome.

Onlinediva

Old 10-18-2006, 02:16 PM
Newbie Member

Re: Freedom Finanical Group- FFC

Wow, 56 views and no responses? I can't believe there is not one person that has dug up some dirt. I went on the conference call last night and I am amazed.
10 bucks to be a consultant, they, I turned in my form and will be out of debt before I am 36! Not to many people can say that.
Becky

Old 10-19-2006, 09:11 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Anyone heard of K2 Unlimited, Inc. in Mass? Just checking on their ability to lend using a Financial Guarantee Bond (FGB) to fund large real estate projects. Thank you for your help.
dontscam

Old 12-10-2006, 03:29 AM
Newbie Member

Freedom financial group is a scam they are link to csiglobal.net many of there sponsors are pushing this they were part of Redwoodtrust who was part of this whole scam ring

goto mortgages on scam.com and look for csi barnette and associates

Old 12-13-2006, 11:50 PM
Newbie Member

Regarding CSI and Freedom Financial Group FFG.. anyone have REAL DOCUMENTATION showing they are LINKED ?? I need to know positively if FFG is a scam or real. I don't want anyone's hear say. Hear say is just that. PROOF is what people need. They claim the mother company FFInternatioal has been in business for 20 yrs with over 50,000 happy clients. FFG is only the marketing component for FFInternational. FFG aquired a person's financial situation information. The paperwork is turned over to FFI who reviews and gives the debtor their Free Financial Plan of action and discusses the debtors options of their choice and shows them what they can do. No Cost to client.

Even upon a client choosing an option the costs are placed within the plan. Websites does state cost of $500 to get started on 2 of the 8 options however this won't be the case very soon as even this is being placed into the plan itself. Thus they are wishing no cost to their clients to get started.

This is the site that was sent to me. http://www.goodbyedebt.debtfreeffg.com/

Now, I have searched this forum The Financial Freedom Group FFG Thread and the CSI Thread. In the CSI section I read all 6 pages and found no linking of the 2. IF sponsors are promoting both this does NOT mean they are linked. I promote many programs out there and none of them are LINKED !

Over on the Financial Freedom Group Thread only 1 person tells us to look at the CSI Thread but in my doing this I only found comments regarding Mike B. AND people going back and forth regarding this subject. I have found no proof yet, documentation that they are LINKED. anyone? have documentation? or feedback that's backed up with Real Proof? REAL DOCUMENTATION?

20 YRS and over 50,000 happy clients.. the site says they are NOT debt negotiators, NOT debt consolidators, NOT credit consellors, NOT financial planners. They ASSIST people in totally get out of debt. How? the "How it Works" video shows what they do.

AGAIN I want DOCUMENTED PROOF ONLY that they are a SCAM? or LINKED? to csi. I don't want hear say.

Anyone?? and Thanking you Advance

dustygirl

Old 12-14-2006, 01:10 AM
Diamond Member

I can not prove that they are linked, but after reading from debtfreeffg.com pages I am starting to smell something fishy.

1)Registered "Domain by Proxy"-they do not want to be found.
2)No phone or street address on webpage-what real financial org has only email contact?
3)
Quote:
Q. How much does this service cost?
Quote:
A. A better question is "how much will it cost me to NOT do this program."
I do not like this answer at all.
4)
Quote:
Q. How do you achieve such amazing results?
A. Our system takes the same money you're already spending and does a comprehensive audit of your current debts and payment schedules then recalculates those payments to your advantage rather than the lenders.
If you look hard enough you will find free calculators on the web that will do the same job.

5)They do not do debt consolidation and do not do negotiations with lenders - In conjunction with my point #4 why then would you pay them?

Conclusion) May not be 100% scam, although I suspect it is, but it is totally useless.

If you even have smallest suspicion that debt-reducing "program" can do you wrong, do not get involved. It can ruin your credit just like that.

Old 12-14-2006, 02:27 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Their website claims they are "Insured by the FDIC". A search of the FDIC licensing database returns a "we can find no FDIC insured institution in our database" as of 12/7/06

They are contravening law if they claim to be Federally Insured and they are not.

If you want to do your own search click here

Last edited by ilshu1 : 12-14-2006 at 02:30 AM.

Old 12-14-2006, 07:35 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilshu1
Unmatched Security. Every client transaction under the Debt Elimination plans administered by the TPA are insured by the FDIC. [/url]
Only Banks account for up to $100,000 are ensured by FDIC for what I know.

Last edited by borisf96 : 12-14-2006 at 08:20 AM.

Old 12-14-2006, 03:56 PM

I did a few searches for this company using the phrases "Freedom Financial Group" and "FFG" and then again with the term "scam" at the end. I was linked back to here and also to ripoffreport dot com but that was all I could find on the scam end of it. However, I did not find one...not even a single rave or positive post where someone said they had been helped by these folks. I did find a gazillion job ads posted all over the place both in online venues like Monster and in online newspapers. Their website is not professional and really raises a lot of warnings to me. They don't have any sort of email or contact phone number, amongst other things.

Like the CSI site, it has me running the other way.

As far as I can tell, they wouldn't be able to be FDIC insured, so that's a big lie right there.

And on a final note, you can do yourself what these people claim they can do. Placing your finances in the hands of someone else, especially without having very much information on these folks, isn't really the smartest thing to do.

You really can't make a decision based solely what you read on the website because they can tell you whatever they want. They can tell you 50,000 satisfied customers but, really, how do you know that's true? Try to find some of these customers somewhere other than on their website. I tried "freedom Financial Group Reviews" as a search and couldn't find anything--not a single one. Don't ever trust testimonials unless they are from an outside, non-bias source.

Just because you can't find anywhere that proves without a doubt they are a scam means nothing. You have to search the other end of things, as well, like proof that they are NOT a scam.

Last edited by Luvs5rugrats : 12-14-2006 at 03:59 PM.

Old 12-20-2006, 09:35 PM
Silver Member

why don't you ask this group for some documentation. That group is the one trying to sell you something with all their claims not the other way around. You can always sendd them your money and wait.

Why don't you ask them if this group used to sell : "International Commercial Claim Within the Admiralty Administrative Remedies" to people who previously had, but no longer have, personal property secured loans. The Dorean Group also got involved in this scam. ALL these people just move from one product to another. They know nothing about the products they sell, they just repeat whatever script they are told. Their product is people. YOU.

The "program" they sold for 2+ years ($2500 up front) was based on the idea that the banks violated all sorts of undescribed rules when making the now-paid-off loan, that the person making the claim is entitled to millions of dollars as a result, and that by failing to respond to the notice the financial institution is "admitting" the allegations. (That description makes it sound much more coherent than it really is.) You can see one of these things online at http://intl-assoc-of-csists.org/notice.htm . They claimed third world countries were buying these judgments. All they did was collect money from people ($2500 up front). Now it appears they are selling this.

Contact the company behind this deal and ask questions. It's your money

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustygirl
Regarding CSI and Freedom Financial Group FFG.. anyone have REAL DOCUMENTATION showing they are LINKED ?? I need to know positively if FFG is a scam or real. I don't want anyone's hear say. Hear say is just that. PROOF is what people need. They claim the mother company FFInternatioal has been in business for 20 yrs with over 50,000 happy clients. FFG is only the marketing component for FFInternational. FFG aquired a person's financial situation information. The paperwork is turned over to FFI who reviews and gives the debtor their Free Financial Plan of action and discusses the debtors options of their choice and shows them what they can do. No Cost to client.

Even upon a client choosing an option the costs are placed within the plan. Websites does state cost of $500 to get started on 2 of the 8 options however this won't be the case very soon as even this is being placed into the plan itself. Thus they are wishing no cost to their clients to get started.

Now, I have searched this forum The Financial Freedom Group FFG Thread and the CSI Thread. In the CSI section I read all 6 pages and found no linking of the 2. IF sponsors are promoting both this does NOT mean they are linked. I promote many programs out there and none of them are LINKED !

Over on the Financial Freedom Group Thread only 1 person tells us to look at the CSI Thread but in my doing this I only found comments regarding Mike B. AND people going back and forth regarding this subject. I have found no proof yet, documentation that they are LINKED. anyone? have documentation? or feedback that's backed up with Real Proof? REAL DOCUMENTATION?

20 YRS and over 50,000 happy clients.. the site says they are NOT debt negotiators, NOT debt consolidators, NOT credit consellors, NOT financial planners. They ASSIST people in totally get out of debt. How? the "How it Works" video shows what they do.

AGAIN I want DOCUMENTED PROOF ONLY that they are a SCAM? or LINKED? to csi. I don't want hear say.

dustygirl

Old 12-23-2006, 09:27 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustygirl

dustygirl
Here check out this deal. mentions Travelocity Wall Street Journal, voted no. 1 home based opp etc.. sounds pretty good. It is run by Guy Santermo, formerly of the Dorean Group, USA. He operates out of Panama now. Things gota litttle warm in the States for him You can wait for documentation or you can as Guy would much prefer you do, send him money.

This email is sent/spammed to people by Guy from Panama .

.From: Guy Santeramo
Date: 12/21/2006 09:24:07 PM
To: development@neofuturists.org
Subject: Do You Like To Travel & Make Money?

It really is a lot of fun to work out of your home...
-- but it's a dream come true to make (huge) money
working from your home.

Have you ever considered having a Home Business?

Unfortunately, most people who attempt to make money
with a home business never do. UNLIKE ALL COMPANIES,
our company offers a GUARANTEE INCOME PROGRAM.

Do you like to travel & make money?

How would you like to...
* have your own travel booking website?
* get paid 60% of the commissions?
* get up to 80% discount on your vacations and cruises?
* enjoy thousands of dollars in tax savings?
* build a nationwide team that you can override?

Click here to see for yourself...
http://www.6URL.com/11H1

-- andMOST IMPORTANTLY...

What if...
-- you had a 100% Automated Prospecting System?

The company is so confident that you will MAKE MONEY
with us that they GUARANTEE IT IN WRITING...
-- this has never been done before!

Oh by the way, here is a little info on our company...

* Awarded 2006 #1 Best Home Based Business Opportunity
* 5 year old Publicly Traded Company
* Awarded Top 30 Small Publicly traded company
* Wall St. Journal's - "Hot Stock To Watch" Pick
* Best, most lucrative compensation - pays weekly
* Free Medical, Dental & Life Insurance

-- and we...

* Booked more than $500,000,000 in travel last year alone
* Received the Pinnacle Award - top 1% seller for Carnival Cruise Lines
* Are 2 years ahead of being the world's largest online travel agency
* Partnered with Travelocity, Hotels.com to INSURE best pricing

What this means to you...
-- finally a credible, PROVEN home biz opportunity that can
give you the time, freedom, money and the quality of life
you been seeking... and justly deserve.

What are you waiting for?

Click here to see for yourself...
http://www.6URL.com/11H1

Commercial email
Sun Towers Building, 1st floor, Office #39
Betania, Panama City, Rep. Of Panama
Sent for clifnt and clzent is accountqbie for contejt. You havi receiveh
this messa8e as partxof an opt-in list. To discontinue subscription
reply with only the word 'discontinue' as the subject to:
success@moneyyellow.info

Old 01-10-2007, 09:05 PM
I am new at Scam.com

A friend called me this morning about this Freedom Financial Group-ffg.You might go to Securities Exchange Commission site :(I found this through google) : www.sec.gov/litigation/admin/33-8426.htm. From what I can determine,it seems they may have been in some trouble with them. If someone 'reads' differently, please post it.
But until I learn otherwise......I'm going to stay away from this

Old 02-14-2007, 06:54 AM
Newbie Member

now they are promoting Finacial Freedom group thereis a forum on here at scam.com The website is poor quality no contact numbers and they lied about being insured. another scam people dont fall for it

Old 02-14-2007, 07:17 AM
Silver Member

it's a scam. and there is a thread on a company called freedom financial (and it wasn't their clients financial freedom they were talking about either) . That group sold $2500 memberships to eliminate all your debt via admiralty law international judgments they claimed foreign banks were buying . they never did anything save collect membership fees for themselves . The post I put up above about Guy Santermo, formely of indicted Dorean debt elimination group USA, now of the republic of Panama :

Oh by the way, here is a little info on our company...

* Awarded 2006 #1 Best Home Based Business Opportunity
* 5 year old Publicly Traded Company
* Awarded Top 30 Small Publicly traded company
* Wall St. Journal's - "Hot Stock To Watch" Pick
* Best, most lucrative compensation - pays weekly
* Free Medical, Dental & Life Insurance

the link they posted now refers you to a page saying that link has been reported as spam, just the way a "Wall Street Journal Top Hot Pick" operates.

Old 02-14-2007, 11:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakeemrahshad
now they are promoting Finacial Freedom group thereis a forum on here at scam.com The website is poor quality no contact numbers and they lied about being insured. another scam people dont fall for it
As pointed out by hakeem, no phone number, no address, even the WhoIS info (website registration) is private:
Quote:
Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: DEBTFREEFFG.COM
Created on: 20-Apr-06
Expires on: 20-Apr-07
Not only is there no way to tell who owns this website, or where they are located,, but it is also only registered for one year.

I also did a quick Google search for "debifreeffg" (remove quote) and got 700 some returns. Most of the hits just go to ads or links back to
http://www.debtfreeffg.com/index.php

Did find some contact info;
http://ww1.classroomclassifieds.com/js/mi/1908296.html
Quote:
Andrea Das
Freedom Financial Group
andreadas1 @ yahoo.com (edited, remove spaces)
www.andreadas.debtfreeffg.com
818-998-0125
http://worcester.craigslist.org/sls/274756594.html
Quote:
Reply to: debtfreeffg2041 @ yahoo.com (edited by me,remove spaces)
Date: 2007-02-07, 7:35AM EST
I checked a couple dozen of the links and all (two exceptions see below) were dating within the last year and used a free yahoo.com e-mail account.

Exceptions;
(1.)http://washington-press-release.com/...ith%20debt.php
Quote:
If you wish to learn more about FFG\'s client services or would like info on becoming
an agent, please contact Mathew at info@innovativewealth.com or visit
http://iwsllc.debtfreeffg.com .
Web Site = http://iwsllc.debtfreeffg.com
Contact Details = Mathew Butka
Agent #1769
info@innovativewealthllc.com
WhoIs for innovativewealthllc.com , Note: URL leads back too http://iwsllc.debtfreeffg.com/
Quote:
registrant-firstname: Oneandone
registrant-lastname: Private Registration
registrant-organization: 1&1 Internet, Inc. - http://1and1.com/contact
registrant-street1: 701 Lee Road, Suite 300
registrant-street2: ATTN: innovativewealthllc.com
registrant-pcode: 19087
registrant-state: PA
registrant-city: Chesterbrook
registrant-ccode: US
registrant-phone: +1.8772064254
domain: innovativewealthllc.com
created: 14-Oct-2006
last-changed: 14-Oct-2006
registration-expiration: 14-Oct-2007
Again, private registration and only registered for one year.

(2.)http://tapbin.com/ffgnw.htm
Quote:
Welcome to
Freedom Financial Group
NorthWest
Let FREEDOM FINANCIAL GROUP Completely Eliminate All Of Your Debt
1-866-663-2866/360-674-8218
WhoIs for ffgnw.com;
Quote:
Registrant:
TapBin Diversity
7668 Oak Park Place NW
Bremerton, Washington 98311
United States
Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: FFGNW.COM
Created on: 19-May-06
Expires on: 19-May-07
Last Updated on: 19-May-06
Administrative Contact:
Peterson, Troy tapbin @ hotmail.com (edited, remove spaces)
TapBin Diversity
7668 Oak Park Place NW
Bremerton, Washington 98311
United States
(360) 698-3513 Fax -- (781) 846-7989
Again, one year registration, free hotmail e-mail account, but using Whitepages.com reverse address look-up this address and phone number can be verified as;
Quote:
Peterson, Troy
7668 Oak Park Pl NW
Bremerton, WA 98311-9175
(360) 698-3513
None of the three websites can be found with the BBB. so I can find no evidence that any of them have been in operation for more then a year. This is also supported by this statement;
http://washington-press-release.com/...ith%20debt.php
Quote:
Released on = November 29, 2006, 6:29 pm
“We are looking for leaders, self-starters, and entrepreneurs not afraid of
success,” says Mathew. “Once we have found our leaders, then we will focus on
client acquisition.”
NOTE: The reason for editing the e-mail's is that this is a public forum, therefore e-mail harvesters can crawl though the forum and retrieve the address. :)

Old 02-14-2007, 12:21 PM
Banned

I called one of the agents of the ffg, and they conveyed they are only the marketing arm of the program.

They only have been around for over one year.

However they represent a financial company who does all the financing who has been in business for 21 years and does have all these good ratings with the bbb etc.

The law suit filed that many are referring to is not them. It sounds like ffg, but in fact is not ffg.

I will be in the process of contacting the actual company ffg is promoting. Apparently this bank or financial institution hired ffg to promote them. Possibly because they have a wide range of reach and no overhead costs etc.

Have I missed anything in this regard? I am not endorsing them, just fact finding, and this far is what I discovered speaking with one of the ffg agents.

Razor

Old 02-14-2007, 09:08 PM
Newbie Member

would not call them agents but scammers this is how you got into it with CSI dont be so easy. One year company promising the same thing CSI done scares me to see people so willing to throw more money looking for a silver bullet. You dont see MSN using bank wires and hiding behind names. You dont see this what or if I knew of a way to dispose my mortgage I wouldve done mine first, which larry nor any other company can show proof, oh wait Gene aikens quit claim his property to Michael Clayton and he did the same, not one of this crooks ever eliminated their mortgae only by scamming you to pay off their debt after, I done my mortgage I would not have the time to come online and do a website and ask for money no indeed I would be busy buying property and doing the same. So if you guys want to invest in Debt free your crazy you will be burned by them guarantee. You will loose.

Last edited by hakeemrahshad : 02-14-2007 at 09:11 PM.

Old 02-14-2007, 09:53 PM
Silver Member

good fact finding. it's the marketing of these things that is the issue and the promises they make to bring people in that is the point . I would find out from a third party if that law suit was them or not. these people love to use big names , big endorsements etc. and this post is not about the 21yr old comapny. the fact you are a 21 old co only means you are 21 yr old company till you find out what they do.

the fact this marketing group has no overhead and a wide reach also means they can be whoever they want to be inside 24hrs. Anytime people promise people in trouble the moon , be careful. a lot of big predator lenders out there and they make their money from the very high upfront fees they charge others. people in debt are vulnerable.

My point is the very large traveling co written up in the wall street journal did not say any of the things that Dorean guy said, he did. this is a third party saying that to people in trouble. that is how these outfits like Superwebe operate. they don't say anything , they just host. Again my post is not about the 21yr old co . I know nothing of them

Last edited by cigs645 : 02-14-2007 at 10:09 PM. Reason: additions