report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-15-2012, 08:02 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Adf.ly ...adfly a scam?

I started a campaign on adf.ly, payed via PayPal successfully. A day later I receive a mail that my PayPal account was not approved. Bu when I checked my credit card payments I see that I already payed them successfully. So then I sent an email with a screen print of my payment etc. the website tell me that they will answer within 3 days. But after 5 days I still don't have any answer yet. So I sent another mail with a hole different question. Geuss what...they answered my new question 2 days later. Are they ignoring my first mail and run away with my money?? Is this what adfly does really does?? Watch out people....till now it looks like adf.fly is a money scam .....

Old 06-15-2012, 04:49 PM
Silver Member

Re: Adf.ly ...adfly a scam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvdlf View Post
I started a campaign on adf.ly, payed via PayPal successfully. A day later I receive a mail that my PayPal account was not approved. Bu when I checked my credit card payments I see that I already payed them successfully. So then I sent an email with a screen print of my payment etc. the website tell me that they will answer within 3 days. But after 5 days I still don't have any answer yet. So I sent another mail with a hole different question. Geuss what...they answered my new question 2 days later. Are they ignoring my first mail and run away with my money?? Is this what adfly does really does?? Watch out people....till now it looks like adf.fly is a money scam .....
They are stalling so you will pass the time limit beyond which you cannot contest the charges to paypal anymore.

Old 06-16-2012, 03:10 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnRo View Post
They are stalling so you will pass the time limit beyond which you cannot contest the charges to paypal anymore.
now that is interesting because paypal's 45day policy is what scammers like paul lynch rely on to avoid their responsibility to do the right (ie: legal and honest) thing...

and paypal use that 45day policy to avoid their responsibility to protect their own customers from scammers like paul lynch and other Internet criminals...

about adf.ly I don't think they are scammers although with the likes of lynch, booton,mullowney et al. who could tell...

as for the so-called paypal (45day) time limit, put it this way if you're f***ed over by a recognised scammer (and let's call a spade a spade - illegal activity) then that's a criminal activity (hello where's the fbi)...

keep at paypal's throat eventually they'll cave in as their own policy is unconscionable and eventually it will cause paypal, not you or I, lots of grief...

whatever you do keep biting at paypal's ankles and when they fall over tear their face off..!

Old 07-24-2012, 06:12 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Adf.ly is a complete scam I worked with them for about 4 months and one day almost at the end of the month they decided to delete my account, I lost all my balance.

Stay away from them, here's how their system works:

They pay you 2 or 3 times and they will wait almost until the end of one payment cycle to delete your account loosing all your earnings.

You won't be able to contact them or register in their forums to ask for assistance.

They will delete your account with no warning at all.

Stay as far away from them as you can; I wasted four months of my life working with them.

And I won't stop until everyone in the entire internet knows what kind of scam they are running here