report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Religious Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2006, 04:21 AM
Gold Member

Re: IS Mother Teresa in Hell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackscam

How much do you believe and act consequently in YOUR (each respectively) religion?

It really doesn't matter if you are Jewish, Catholic or Muslim.
You got to live deeply believing what you say, and acting as you believe.

Peace,
Daniel
Ok

for starters -- according to the Bible....

book of Daniel describes the ages of time... starting about
626 BC...
All are represented as parts of a statue
1- Babylonians that worshipped Gold.... (The head
2- Silver ( about 550 BC) Meeds and Persians ....( The torso
3- Bronze - Greek with Alexander the Great....(stomach
4- Iron - Roman Empire ( 2 legs
5- CLay = what exists now... ( tens toes of the statue possibly the EU today ( the feet

At stage 4 Iron about 146 BC before Christ there was two man made divisions of ideology... Eastern ( Constanople Orthodox - Jews ) and the WEstern ( Roman Catholics) So the Catholics were
created before JEsus entered the earth.

Is Jesus the only way to God --

My answer is yes when it comes to salvation....

1- John 14:6... I am the way the truth and the life. On one comes to the father except thru me..

2- Acts 4:12 "Salvation is found in Jesus "

3- 1 Tim 2:5 There is one God, One mediator between God and man, that man is Christ JEsus"

JEsus is unique to other head figures of religion..................3 points

1- Jesus is... Holy and Righteous Acts 3:14
Author of life Acts 15
We are called to worship Jesus .. versus not worsip mohammad . budha....

2- Unique in achievements - we all need a saviour because we have sinned- WE can not save ourselves.
vs - Budha a teacher
Muhammad- Prophet?
Jesus- saviour

3- Unique in REssurection--
God raised Him from the Dead ---
We can get to know JEsus - He is alive today..

Now comparing to other religions...

Parts of truth about God can be found in other religions but not on salvation...

some things in common

1- God is revealed in nature Psalm 19:1
Sir Issac Newton said " In absence of any proof .. the thumbprint (desing) would convince me of God's existence"

2- Humans are made in His image.
We are given a conscience to distinguish right from wrong..
ie mat 7:12 - do onto others....
is found in many religions

3- Every heart hungers for God...
Deep down - no one is satisfied by materialism or what this life has to offer. we know there is more to life.

C.S Lewis says--- In Math, t here is only one right answer to a sum, and all other answers are wrong, but some of the wrong answers
are much neared being right than others.."

32% of the world is Christian ( about 1,700 million
880 million Muslim
663 million Hindu
? other small groups
4.5% are atheist.

so 95 % believe in a God head...
but Christianity is the only one that depends on JEsus... and Jesus
is the middle man - filter - saviour... and to me the correct path to
God- to reach salvation. The Bible -- shows this truth over and over again ....

So though many religions agree on God - it is the salvation that
is different for all...????

BTL

Last edited by bethelight : 09-20-2006 at 04:25 AM.

Old 09-20-2006, 04:40 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefandozier
wow you sure act like you know me or something, with all those statements and what not.... (witch is the reason i called you closed minded in the first place, all of your statements... as if YOU know the TRUTH.. ya right.. )

you are mis-interpreting me in every way... maybe i am doing the same to you, if so, what are your beliefs regarding this topic, and i will re-evaluate my post above.

O and I posted that video as a joke.. and as far as i know that movie isnt an anti christian movie I THINK its just the opposite, but i am not sure.

Blackscam: " But doesn't matter how many opinions are in the world, there is only one Truth.".....

thats quite a bold statement..plz tell me how you KNOW this?

Blackscam: "It is quite simple, we are all worshipping the same God.
BUT, He showed His Will and He Himself founded His Church.
You like it or not, the Catholic Church was only one, the christianity was one before the Reformation. Yeah, there were some good reasons to have this kind of revolution inside of the Church, I don't want to go deeper in that, because there were political interests that got mixed and helped to split it completely... way much complex than the Anglican banal reason.

Christ came to the world to show us how are the things he wanted, he founded the Church, His Church, lately called Catholic Church, since Catholic means Universal, is the main message of Christ, that every men on Earth is called to Salvation, to join Him.
He interpreted the scriptures in the right way.
He came to order everything and show how are the things"........

Logic and Philosophy????
About logic and philosophy, I was talking about the one I referred to you, not the previous posts...
re read that line again: "...in the present..."

And how do I know the Truth,
Well... I'm not stating it saying: THAT THiS IS THE TRUTH, and you gotta believe it. That's it. Because I said it. Or because the bible says that.

I've been giving reasonings and analogies, so you with your own reason can reach it. If you feel something is wrong, then lets discuss it.
But you are not giving me nothing but empty complains.

linda49 exactly as I said, you won't listen to me, but at least if you did take a look and spent a little time reading what I wrote, you should know it wasn't against you. And it was more graphical to express the concept more clearly.
Advocating Rape? no, no, no... really I didn't mean that. I wrote a reply and an explantion in the What isn't a scam thread, in the last post.
You should be able to difference between sarcastic and a serious text, if not well, it is not my problem.
Sorry, you are overestimating my English, I don't know what backpeddling means... really. I have only eight month living in America...

Old 09-20-2006, 05:06 AM
Platinum Member

blackscam - You. sir, are a serious waste of skin - as in too stupid to live!
HOW'S YOUR ENGLISH NOW?????

Old 09-20-2006, 05:44 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethelight
Ok

626 BC...
5- CLay = what exists now... ( tens toes of the statue possibly the EU today ( the feet

At stage 4 Iron about 146 BC before Christ there was two man made divisions of ideology... Eastern ( Constanople Orthodox - Jews ) and the WEstern ( Roman Catholics) So the Catholics were

1- John 14:6... I am the way the truth and the life. On one comes to the father except thru me..

3- 1 Tim 2:5 There is one God, One mediator between God and man, that man is Christ JEsus"

Author of life Acts 15

2- Unique in achievements - we all need a saviour because we have sinned- WE can not save ourselves.
vs - Budha a teacher
Muhammad- Prophet?
Jesus- saviour

Parts of truth about God can be found in other religions but not on salvation...

some things in common

Sir Issac Newton said " In absence of any proof .. the thumbprint (desing) would convince me of God's existence"

Deep down - no one is satisfied by materialism or what this life has to offer. we know there is more to life.

C.S Lewis says--- In Math, t here is only one right answer to a sum, and all other answers are wrong, but some of the wrong answers

880 million Muslim
663 million Hindu
? other small groups
4.5% are atheist.

BTL
Hey BTL, are still hanging on the same line I wrote? Did you read what I replied to you before? Remember about the birthday analogy.
If my analogy was too complicated, the golf clue is the Catholic Church.

BTW:

WTF?
Catholics were created BEFORE JESUS?? OMG.
Is that what they are teaching you? It is completely nonsense, ridiculous.
Actually the first historical evidence of the use of the term "Catholic Church" is from the year 107 in a letter from Saint Ignatius to Christians in Smyrna. And I'm talking with historical facts.
Before that, the christian group didn't have a name. The only thing they knew is that they were followers of Jesus, and disciples of the disciples of Jesus. And if we go all the way back from the present catholic priests we will find the original followers founded by Jesus. That is what is called the Apostolic Succession, and had been uninterrupted until the great Reformation, initiated by Luther. The only christian group until the Reformation was the Catholic Church.
I won't say that the Roman Catholic wasn't guilty of many errors in history. It wasn't perfect, because the people who manage it are still human, and humans are imperfect. But you have to consider also that soon the religion became a commodity, was power, a very effective way to control the masses. And the corruption of the church begun when principalities and the aristocracy wanted a piece of "power" and got infiltered in the government of the Church.

But the Roman Catholic Church is still Holy. How on earth is possible that? I just said that it was guilty of many errors, right?
WHO is the head of the Church?
The pope?
wrong...
Is Jesus Christ.

(whaat? it doesn't make sense!)
The Church is not the building. The Church are not the priests. The Church is not even the Vatican. The Church is composed of all the baptized members of the Catholic Church. It is what is called the Mystical Body of the Christ, which is the Church.
Verry roughly speaking, Every catholic is like a cell of Jesus. We are church, and whatever we do, affects to the whole community.
The head of the church is Jesus, His Vicar is the Pope.

I don't want to get deeper on this since it will be very hairy for not believers... actually I think it is quite incomprehensible already...

But I think about this, there is a very few corporations that lasted more than 150 years...There doesn't exist organizations that lasted for more than 200. Is humanly impossible to have and keep an corporation of that scale much longer than that.
The catholic church has 2000 years and is still highly efficient.
This information is not decisive, but it is quite amazing.

Don't mention jews or buddhists since they aren't an corporation. Ok, jews they have business corporations, but we are not talking about that.
The Catholic Church has a government, is departmentalized, hierarchally organized, with a huge and highly efficient network of communication and a Headquarter (the vatican).

PS:
Quote:
re reading what you wrote there, I became to a conclusion...
Remember, the Bible is not a History Book. Again you are mixing completely incompatible areas of study. And that is the origin of this huge mistake.
I think you are confusing the division of the Roman Empire and the division of the Catholic church. Are two completely different events, the division of the catholic church was 200 years after the division of Rome. And you know what?, Rome was divided in the 4th century.
The last Constantinople council that was celebrated together (the church was not splitted yet) was in the year 869.
All dates after Christ.
So completely, absolutely and obviously false.

Last edited by blackscam : 09-20-2006 at 06:21 AM.

Old 09-20-2006, 05:51 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by linda49
blackscam - You. sir, are a serious waste of skin - as in too stupid to live!
HOW'S YOUR ENGLISH NOW?????
Linda 49 that was totally uncalled for .... and you call yourself
A God follower?

BTL

Old 09-20-2006, 05:59 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Hey BTL, are still hanging on the same line I wrote? Did you read what I replied to you before? Remember about the birthday analogy.
If my analogy was too complicated, the golf clue is the Catholic Church.

BTW:

WTF?
Catholics were created BEFORE JESUS?? OMG.
Is that what they are teaching you? It is completely nonsense, ridiculous.
Actually the first historical evidence of the use of the term "Catholic Church" is from the year 107 in a letter from Saint Ignatius to Christians in Smyrna. And I'm talking with historical facts.
Before that, the christian group didn't have a name. The only thing they knew is that they were followers of Jesus, and disciples of the disciples of Jesus. And if we go all the way back from the present catholic priests we will find the original followers founded by Jesus. That is what is called the Apostolic Succession, and had been uninterrupted until the great Reformation, initiated by Luther. The only christian group until the Reformation was the Catholic Church.
I won't say that the Roman Catholic wasn't guilty of many errors in history. It wasn't perfect, because the people who manage it are still human, and humans are imperfect. But you have to consider also that soon the religion became a commodity, was power, a very effective way to control the masses. And the corruption of the church begun when principalities and the aristocracy wanted a piece of "power" and got infiltered in the government of the Church.

But the Roman Catholic Church is still Holy. How on earth is possible that? I just said that it was guilty of many errors, right?
WHO is the head of the Church?
The pope?
wrong...
Is Jesus Christ.

(whaat? it doesn't make sense!)
The Church is not the building. The Church are not the priests. The Church is not even the Vatican. The Church is composed of all the baptized members of the Catholic Church. It is what is called the Mystical Body of the Christ, which is the Church.
Verry roughly speaking, Every catholic is like a cell of Jesus. We are church, and whatever we do, affects to the whole community.
The head of the church is Jesus, His Vicar is the Pope.

I don't want to get deeper on this since it will be very hairy for not believers... actually I think it is quite incomprehensible already...

But I think about this, there is a very few corporations that lasted more than 150 years...There doesn't exist organizations that lasted for more than 200. Is humanly impossible to have and keep an corporation of that scale much longer than that.
The catholic church has 2000 years and is still highly efficient.
This information is not decisive, but it is quite amazing.

Don't mention jews or buddhists since they aren't an corporation. Ok, jews they have business corporations, but we are not talking about that.
The Catholic Church has a government, is departmentalized, hierarchally organized, with a huge and highly efficient network of communication and a Headquarter (the vatican).
Are we talking about Catholism or Roman Catholics... there is a difference.. one is a general term vs a specfic ideology?

Ok - you tell me how you interpret the book of Daniel -- what do the parts on the statue represent?

And yes i am still stuck on your comment.... about Jews, Hindus and say catholics... and the "golf" example -- i did read it - but to me
there is only one way to God's salvation and it is Jesus. What you are saying ..There is a bunch of paths .. and one is ulitimately better - but they are all get you there in the end.
I do not subscribe to that ideology.

there is many way to interact with God - but only one way to salvation....
do you agree or disagree....??

BTL

Last edited by bethelight : 09-20-2006 at 06:43 AM.

Old 09-20-2006, 06:40 AM
Most Valued Platinum Member

i will jump in and state that there is only 1 way to god period.the christ of god.but sammy over in timbucktoo may know him as boogerbrain.and then you come along and DEMAND he change the NAME to jesus!?NOW that's the POLITICS of FEAR!?hehe!!just askin....

Old 09-20-2006, 06:45 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexx
i will jump in and state that there is only 1 way to god period.the christ of god.but sammy over in timbucktoo may know him as boogerbrain.and then you come along and DEMAND he change the NAME to jesus!?NOW that's the POLITICS of FEAR!?hehe!!just askin....

"Jesus" is very different from all the other religious "heads"......

Therefore he should have a different name...
I explained previously on this thread how JEsus is different..

BTL

Old 09-20-2006, 06:46 AM
Most Valued Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethelight
Ok

626 BC...

Author of life Acts 15

vs - Budha a teacher
Muhammad- Prophet?
Jesus- saviour

some things in common

880 million Muslim
663 million Hindu
? other small groups
4.5% are atheist.

BTL
the christ is a DOOR to god.if you can pesonally show someone the door while naming it i am sure this would be accepted.but if you beat them up with naming when they are dead set against it i dont know if that would be appropriate!?i heard a phrase once that went.....show me you care and i'll care what you say!?hehe!!just askin.....are you!?

Old 09-20-2006, 06:54 AM
Newbie Member

Of course I agree.

Well, as I said before: It is impossible to reach the supernatural world with natural means. That is by definition and logically impossible to defeat.

Well in the worker aspiring to be a CEO, I mentioned the most impossible way to be a CEO, and the most effective one.
Most possibly the worker "without training from the Guru" will get some high position, but will be verrry difficult, almost impossible to be a CEO.
Only the guy "who listened the Guru" and got the training is the most likely who will get the CEO.

The same thing happens with the Salvation of our souls. Only through Christ we can get in Heaven.
If we follow the right conscience, living rightfully but without God, we won't get condemned BUT neither be saved. But who knows?, it is on His Will what He's gonna do.
But the only sure thing is that receiving the graces and being with HIM, that is a sure way of Salvation.

But no matter what you believe you are not hot nor cold, He will reject us. Completely.

Imagine this scenario:
A bad Christian, he was baptized in any legit christian church. He lived his life surrounded with wh0res and being a very nasty person conning people.
In the other corner we have an agnostic who lived an excellent life rightfully, being caritative helping kids in poor villages and being faithful with his wife.

Remember the main teaching of Jesus (the Old Testament has to be analyzed carefully, remember Jesus clarified and explain the reasons of why he gave "hard" laws, which were now obsolete, a clear and classic example: John 8,5-11).
His main teachings are about love. About Mercy. About Compassion. About helping the samaritan. About being in someone's shoes.
"My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you." John 15,12

And always remember this, here you find infinite wisdom:
Luke 6, 43-45

edit:
another thing:
How come Catholicism existed before the Roman Catholic Church?
Does it make sense?
then, what about Judaism existed before Jews.
or American Nationalism existed before America?
etc...

Last edited by blackscam : 09-20-2006 at 07:00 AM.

Old 09-20-2006, 09:09 AM
Platinum Member

So...what's the consensus - Is Mother Teresa in... h...e....double hockey sticks?

Old 09-20-2006, 09:54 AM
Platinum Member

Jumping off the cliff here ..but..- The wonderment of our current ciricumstance is our diversity, and our common ground. Who would want anyone to die for any reason - we, as a society, abhor the idea. If the "anyone" who dies is a child the idea is a nightmare. Yet, it is a reality in our world - every day. While PETA protests Col. Saunders treatment of chicken's -this is hardly the most dire problem in our world. Children...they have no politics, no mission, no creed - well, until we give it to them.

Old 09-20-2006, 02:52 PM
Lady Moderator- Just call me Your Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryKnee
...and I was just beginning to agree with you.

The premise of Christ and Magdalene was that He never died on the cross, but instead had run off (with wife) to Europe. So what you have here is a tradition that negates the completed work of the cross (thereby negating orthodox Christianity).
Perform some due diligence concerning this 'tradition,' it was made up by a rather creative French writer in the last forty years.
But give it a few years; someone will most probably claim heir to the throne in Israel because of this very thing. Bible-believers refer to this person as the Antichrist.

That Christ was Jewish (which means He most probably had black curly hair, not Norwegian hair) and had spent time with fishermen would most probably caused Him to tan. And the 'long hair' is a tradition from the Renaissance painters.
I was being sarcastic about the wife and sharing what I was told by a close friend about Christs skin color.

As far as I am concerned, what color skin a savior has would be irrelevant. God looks at the heart (intent, motivation) not the outside appearance. However, given the way the world is, I wouldn't put it past him to come from a nationality that so many look down upon. Talk about the great test of faith! A typical white man claiming a savior from a black mans nationality and the black man who has been looked down upon, oppressed, sold into slavery, is today in many places victims of attempted genocide, still remaining humble knowing that knowledge? Both would be tested.

In fact, if he came today for the first time to mankind, it wouldn't surprise me if he chose the most looked down upon race to do it from.

Lady Mod

Who doesn't need anyone to agree with her to make a point. :)

When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to
seek it elsewhere.
---= Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Old 09-20-2006, 02:58 PM
Lady Moderator- Just call me Your Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by linda49
Jumping off the cliff here ..but..- The wonderment of our current ciricumstance is our diversity, and our common ground. Who would want anyone to die for any reason - we, as a society, abhor the idea. If the "anyone" who dies is a child the idea is a nightmare. Yet, it is a reality in our world - every day. While PETA protests Col. Saunders treatment of chicken's -this is hardly the most dire problem in our world. Children...they have no politics, no mission, no creed - well, until we give it to them.
Do we really abhor the idea? How many Christians stand behind the war on Terror?

How many Christians consider killing the terrorists preferable to negotiating and making right the wrongs that were done against them?

As a society, any society, I think we only abhor death when death is done to one of our own. If death happens to fall on a stranger who believes differently, lives differently or follows a different "God" we are not only for death but encourage our children to fight in unholy wars to bring that about.

As a Christian, that is not what Jesus taught.

Namaste'

Lady Mod

When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to
seek it elsewhere.
---= Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Old 09-20-2006, 10:42 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryKnee
Yes, God is love, but that's not where He meets us. He meets us through justice, and that justice was accomplished through Christ's work on the cross.

To be justified, to have a right standing with God, to be declared righteous in His sight, a person will have to have the merits of Christ imputed to him/her. This is obtained by faith alone.
Many are on what they believe are on the 'path to peace,' but apart from a right faith in the right God - these are doomed. Being on some 'path to peace' isn't enough.
Please read the post #155, I extended my opinion a little longer there.
By the way. A person who don't know Jesus, but does His work, is he doomed? I feel that like heartless, that wouldn't be Justice exactly. Common sense, please. Since is not baptized wouldn't deserve Heaven, but neither Hell, probably in limbo, but still we can't know how He would do in His infinite Compassion.
Remember 1 John 3,7

I repeat. The Only Sure way to Salvation is through Christ. God revealed Himself as the Son, he explained and corrected wrong beliefs. He undone the old Law, explaining why God had to do that before.
A baptized sinner and atheist good person, who you think He'll choose?
Do you think I'm too radical? 1 John 3,10

Quote:
When you say 'baptized' as in placed into the body of Christ via baptism of the Holy Spirit, then you stand correct. Water baptism is only a symbol (John 6).
When you mean 'Catholic' as 'general' you stand correct (be it Coptic, Greek Orthodox, Baptist, et al, provided they have trusted in Christ ALONE by faith ALONE through grace ALONE).
Well lets make a difference. Catholic and catholic. This simple grammar difference makes the whole difference. Catholic with capital C are most commonly referred to the Roman Catholic.
Others churches like Eastern Orthodox Churches, the Oriental Orthodox Churches, and some others all see themselves as part of the one Holy Hatholic Church too, of the Nicene Creed.

But forget about all this differences. As christians we should see what we have in common more than our differences. If we open our hearts, through love, we can see what Jesus loved.

And not, we cannot be saved ALONE by the Grace. Jesus relies on his disciples, Jesus before ascending into heavens, gives them some of His powers, for example to Expel demons, to forgive sin in His Name, among others and and gives them a mission.
Double check that detail, it is clearly mentioned in the Bible. And are not parables.
And remember the cultural impact of healing miraculously, it is not just scientifically shocking, but in that period of time an ill person meant that he was a sinner, it was a punishment of God. If a leprous healed, meant that God forgiven him.
That's not all, Jesus was healing on his name!, that is a dramatic difference from the Prophets.

Old 09-20-2006, 11:12 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Of course I agree.

Well, as I said before: It is impossible to reach the supernatural world with natural means. That is by definition and logically impossible to defeat.

Well in the worker aspiring to be a CEO, I mentioned the most impossible way to be a CEO, and the most effective one.
Most possibly the worker "without training from the Guru" will get some high position, but will be verrry difficult, almost impossible to be a CEO.
Only the guy "who listened the Guru" and got the training is the most likely who will get the CEO.

The same thing happens with the Salvation of our souls. Only through Christ we can get in Heaven.
If we follow the right conscience, living rightfully but without God, we won't get condemned BUT neither be saved. But who knows?, it is on His Will what He's gonna do.
But the only sure thing is that receiving the graces and being with HIM, that is a sure way of Salvation.

But no matter what you believe you are not hot nor cold, He will reject us. Completely.

Imagine this scenario:
A bad Christian, he was baptized in any legit christian church. He lived his life surrounded with wh0res and being a very nasty person conning people.
In the other corner we have an agnostic who lived an excellent life rightfully, being caritative helping kids in poor villages and being faithful with his wife.

Remember the main teaching of Jesus (the Old Testament has to be analyzed carefully, remember Jesus clarified and explain the reasons of why he gave "hard" laws, which were now obsolete, a clear and classic example: John 8,5-11).
His main teachings are about love. About Mercy. About Compassion. About helping the samaritan. About being in someone's shoes.

And always remember this, here you find infinite wisdom:
Luke 6, 43-45

edit:
another thing:
How come Catholicism existed before the Roman Catholic Church?
Does it make sense?
then, what about Judaism existed before Jews.
or American Nationalism existed before America?
etc...
Catholism is a universal term ... and Roman Catholic took the
word Catholic and added Roman...

BTL

Old 09-20-2006, 11:21 PM
Gold Member

Exactly -- Jesus loved us so much he was a sacrifice for us... he
was the substitute....for our penalty of sin..
without Jesus in the equation you get the punishment of sin.

Sin is Sin .. doesnt matter if you do it one time or one hundred times.
The consequence of Sin is death. WE NEED A SAVIOUR -- according to my intrepretations of the Bible

If those who have never heard the Gospel are bound for Heaven , why should we attempt to evangelize to them?

That would make it prudent to just leave them in the dark.
If you follow this arguement to its conclusion Jesus would not
come to seek and save those that are lost - but instead the seek
and lost are already saved. He would then be the great destroyer
rather than the great saviour.

BTL

Old 09-20-2006, 11:25 PM
Gold Member

QUOTE>>>A baptized sinner and atheist good person, who you think He'll choose?

well that depends -- the acutal act of a baptismal does not save you..
it is the confession of the mouth that you believe in one God and that you accept JEsus as your SAviour.
He will choose neither... according to my interpretation of the scripture.( well unless the baptized person really believes in God and Jesus as there Saviour-- then the baptized person is bound for Heaven.)

BTL

Closed Thread