report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-03-2006, 05:53 PM
mlm truth seeker
 
Posts: n/a
New Group Started

This message is for anyone that has been burned/and being burned by MLM'S. A new group has been created MLMTRUTHGROUP@Yahoo.com. MLM ADDICTION is just as real as any drug/alcohol. Once you get involved it is hard to get out. Please come join so we can fight the SICK MLM'S trying to destroy us and our family's.


Reply With Quote

  #2  
Old 09-03-2006, 10:56 PM
allforMLM allforMLM is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 4
Re: New Group Started

You must be a real bitter person No one forces anyone to get involved in MLM. If you are so called scammed it is the same as saying I was kicked in the teeth please kick me again.
Those that wine about MLM are the ones that could not make it .

get a life




Last edited by allforMLM : 09-03-2006 at 11:02 PM.
Reply With Quote

  #3  
Old 09-04-2006, 12:37 AM
sojustask's Avatar
sojustask sojustask is offline
Lady Moderator- Just call me Your Majesty
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: East Texas
Posts: 13,894
Re: New Group Started

Quote:
Originally Posted by allforMLM
Those that wine about MLM are the ones that could not make it .

get a life
The correct word would be "whine" not "wine".

And there are usually very good reason why someone can't "make it". Lack of proper training, lack of motivation, lack of discipline, lack of support, ran out of money, crappy lead sources, and not understanding that being in an MLM takes WORK. But then, that can't be totally blamed on the person joining, though they do bear some of the responsibility, part of the blame comes from the HYPE on the marketing calls, from the leaders and from trainers.

MLM is NOT an EASY way to make money. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying.


Lady Mod

.
__________________
.
When an honest man/woman who is mistaken learns the truth, at that exact moment, he/she ceases to be mistaken or he/she ceases to be honest.

When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to
seek it elsewhere.
---= Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Reply With Quote

  #4  
Old 09-04-2006, 06:41 PM
openQuestion openQuestion is offline
openQuestion
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 661
Re: New Group Started

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojustask
But then, that can't be totally blamed on the person joining, though they do bear some of the responsibility, part of the blame comes from the HYPE on the marketing calls, from the leaders and from trainers.

MLM is NOT an EASY way to make money. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying. .
You've said a mouthful there. Bravo! It's important that newbies to the industry realize and understand this. There are way too many people out there who would rather they didn't.

Reply With Quote

  #5  
Old 09-05-2006, 03:48 PM
mlm truth seeker
 
Posts: n/a
Re: New Group Started

Actually, I am not a bitter person. I am starting a group that addresses all the LIES that about 99% of MLM'S tell to get a person in a downline. You are right nobody does force a person to get involved, but they do tell LIES/HALF TRUTHS to persuade. It is just like the alcoholic nobody forces the person to drink. In my opinion, MLM'S are just as addicting as any drug or alcohol. Why do you think an MLM usually always persuades you to get in your family and friends? Anyway, that is some of why I am doing what I am doing, but I know this is falling on "deaf ears" all I have to do is look at your screen name. We are on two opposing sides. You do what you do and I will continue to do what I do. By the way, you have made a CLASSIC MLM statement those that whine are the ones that don't make it (MLM TRANSLATION) that is what my upline keeps telling me so I believe them. Who taught you how to spell?

Reply With Quote

  #6  
Old 09-05-2006, 05:51 PM
April47's Avatar
April47 April47 is offline
No, I'm not 47 years old... lol.
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,279
Re: New Group Started

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlm truth seeker
Why do you think an MLM usually always persuades you to get in your family and friends? ?
Why WOULDN'T you talk to your family and friends? Are you telling me that if you opened up a traditional business... say a supermarket... you wouldn't ask your family and friends to shop there?
__________________
I do not believe that MLM/Network Marketing is a bad business model. I believe it's the shady people in MLM that make it LOOK bad. As long as you work hard, run your business ethically, and work with ethical people, then MLM can help you reach your financial goals... whether it's just to make extra money on the side or a full-time income.

"Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with years of experience."

Pink Zebra Sprinkles

Reply With Quote

  #7  
Old 09-07-2006, 02:53 AM
openQuestion openQuestion is offline
openQuestion
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 661
Re: New Group Started

Quote:
Originally Posted by April47
Why WOULDN'T you talk to your family and friends? Are you telling me that if you opened up a traditional business... say a supermarket... you wouldn't ask your family and friends to shop there?
As you well know, April, the problems occur when badly trained reps drive their families crazy with this stuff. That's a real issue in the industry, obviously. Not pointing fingers, just stating realities.

Reply With Quote

  #8  
Old 09-08-2006, 06:41 AM
ok7 ok7 is offline
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 8
Re: New Group Started

Quote:
Originally Posted by April47
Why WOULDN'T you talk to your family and friends? Are you telling me that if you opened up a traditional business... say a supermarket... you wouldn't ask your family and friends to shop there?

That's because mlm's don't have any niche products that a person would be proud to tell family members about.


ok7

Reply With Quote

  #9  
Old 09-08-2006, 08:21 AM
RXP-Generation-II's Avatar
RXP-Generation-II RXP-Generation-II is offline
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 67
Re: New Group Started

Quote:
Originally Posted by ok7
That's because mlm's don't have any niche products that a person would be proud to tell family members about.


ok7
Not true.......

Reply With Quote

  #10  
Old 09-08-2006, 04:28 PM
bats bats is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1
Re: New Group Started

MLM Truth Seeker
Wow you have a lot of time on your hands to "save" people from MLMs!!

Reply With Quote

  #11  
Old 01-21-2008, 08:42 PM
Sandhya Sandhya is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2
comes with a downline-classic quote

I have seen quotes from distributors who use the classic, ready to put you in a perfect spot with a downline...
which does not mean you get it downline, it just means you can get your own downline...
if you have been around the MLM arena a while you know how to defuse the upliner who tries to lead you into thinking you are already getting a downline...translation, you are getting slots for a downline, not the downline its self. So that pitch means absolutely nothing....
it scares some new MLM's when you tell them you know the routine...

Reply With Quote

  #12  
Old 01-21-2008, 10:56 PM
NaturesSupplements NaturesSupplements is offline
..
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 106
Re: comes with a downline-classic quote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandhya View Post
I have seen quotes from distributors who use the classic, ready to put you in a perfect spot with a downline...
which does not mean you get it downline, it just means you can get your own downline...
if you have been around the MLM arena a while you know how to defuse the upliner who tries to lead you into thinking you are already getting a downline...translation, you are getting slots for a downline, not the downline its self. So that pitch means absolutely nothing....
it scares some new MLM's when you tell them you know the routine...

Did you write a petition in high school because you had a mean teacher to save kids from her class?...Or maybe you had a bad experience at Wal-Mart..so you started a comfort group for people like you..it's called LIFE!! Succesful people in our industry get there by LEADERSHIP..not giving up. I guarantee if you got burned you either didnt choose the right sponsor because you didnt do your research, or you gave up after 5 people told you NO. I can almost guarantee if you plug into training and leadership like we have success is right infront of you..you just have to plug in, have a work ethic, and stay focused! 10-20 hours a week..thats it!

Reply With Quote

  #13  
Old 01-21-2008, 11:35 PM
BNTG BNTG is offline
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 67
Re: New Group Started

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojustask View Post
The correct word would be "whine" not "wine".

And there are usually very good reason why someone can't "make it". Lack of proper training, lack of motivation, lack of discipline, lack of support, ran out of money, crappy lead sources, and not understanding that being in an MLM takes WORK. But then, that can't be totally blamed on the person joining, though they do bear some of the responsibility, part of the blame comes from the HYPE on the marketing calls, from the leaders and from trainers.

MLM is NOT an EASY way to make money. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying.


Lady Mod

.
best statement of the night....also I would say that it "is" there right to start that type of group...remember, this site is called "scam.com" not "supportmlm.com" of which I believe there are plenty. So where else would I believe a person would advertise starting such a group but here....


Reply With Quote

Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Gun Harvest has started... oneway Political Chat 25 03-31-2010 08:07 AM
The revolution has started oneway Political Chat 8 02-19-2010 04:29 AM
How the fight started............ luciano Chat Here 3 12-19-2008 08:35 AM
It HAS ALready Started... coontie Political Chat 15 10-27-2008 04:19 AM
Getting Started cotton06 Internet Scams 10 08-20-2007 03:18 PM

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump




This site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. Scam.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this Site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the Userís own risk. Neither Scam.com nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers, shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration of or use of any content herein, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any failure of performance, computer virus or communication line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom. Just because a business, person, or entity is listed on scam.com does not necessarily constitute they are scammers. This is a free open forum where people can debate the merits from the consumer's or business owner's perspective. Registration and participation is always FREE.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:52 PM.




Scam.com Is Proudly Hosted By Rackco and Protected By CloudFlare


Scams Message Board - Copyright 2004-2013 Scam.com , All Rights Reserved.