report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Political Chat
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-16-2012, 09:44 AM
Challenge Authority

Media Didn't Tell Us All About Poor Little Trayvon

Looks like there may be a bit more to the story than we've been led to believe by Revs Jessie, Al and the media's Rainbow Carnival Barkers.

It seems now that 6ft. 4in. Trayvon wasn't exactly on his knees, cowering and pleading for mercy from that vicious racist Zimmerman when he was shot.

In fact, he probably asked for it.

If the "stand your ground law means" you can't defend yourself until there's a knife in your belly, then guess what.

It's too late.

ABC News obtained images of George Zimmerman's bloodied head, allegedly caused during a fight with Trayvon Martin.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...#ixzz1v2n4JKQt

Old 05-16-2012, 09:49 AM
Most Valued Gold Member

Re: Media Didn't Tell Us All About Poor Little Tra

I'm not sure if we know ... did Martin have any injuries?

I mean, apart from the hole blown in him by a gun. Obviously.

Old 05-16-2012, 12:02 PM
Florida Cracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by thistle View Post
I'm not sure if we know ... did Martin have any injuries?

I mean, apart from the hole blown in him by a gun. Obviously.

Yep!

Autopsy results show Trayvon Martin had injuries to his knuckles

SANFORD, Fla. —
WFTV has confirmed that autopsy results show 17-year-old Trayvon Martin had injuries to his knuckles when he died.

The information could support George Zimmerman's claim that Martin beat him up before Zimmerman shot and killed him.

The autopsy results come as Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O’Mara continues to go over other evidence in the case.

O’Mara wouldn't comment on the autopsy evidence, but WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said it's better for the defense than it is for the prosecution.

WFTV has learned that the medical examiner found two injuries on Martin’s body: The fatal gunshot wound and broken skin on his knuckles.

When you compare Trayvon’s non-fatal injury with Zimmerman's bloody head wounds, the autopsy evidence is better for the defense, Sheaffer said.

“It goes along with Zimmerman's story that he acted in self-defense, because he was getting beaten up by Trayvon Martin,” Sheaffer said.

The injury to Martin’s knuckle also fits with Zimmerman's story that before he shot and killed Martin, Martin had broken his nose and knocked him to the ground, slamming his head on the sidewalk.

But Sheaffer said there could be another explanation for Martin's knuckle injury.

“It could be consistent with Trayvon either trying to get away or defend himself,” Sheaffer said.

Zimmerman shot and killed the unarmed teenager almost three months ago after calling 911 to report the teenager was acting suspiciously.

Zimmerman said Martin threw the first punch and that he opened fire in self-defense after his screams for help went unanswered.

The FBI was not able to determine whether it was Zimmerman or Trayvon who could be heard crying out for help in 911 calls.

The defense is trying to decide what evidence it wants a judge to keep confidential before the media gets a chance to see it, but WFTV is being told that could happen in the next week or so.

In the meantime, there’s new information surfacing about Zimmerman.

ABC News said it has obtained Zimmerman's medical report from the day after the killing. According to ABC, the report shows Zimmerman had a broken nose and abrasions on the back of his head.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/...uries-h/nN6gs/

Old 05-16-2012, 12:12 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnappyDan View Post
Yep!

Autopsy results show Trayvon Martin had injuries to his knuckles

SANFORD, Fla. —
WFTV has confirmed that autopsy results show 17-year-old Trayvon Martin had injuries to his knuckles when he died.

The information could support George Zimmerman's claim that Martin beat him up before Zimmerman shot and killed him.

The autopsy results come as Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O’Mara continues to go over other evidence in the case.

O’Mara wouldn't comment on the autopsy evidence, but WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said it's better for the defense than it is for the prosecution.

WFTV has learned that the medical examiner found two injuries on Martin’s body: The fatal gunshot wound and broken skin on his knuckles.

When you compare Trayvon’s non-fatal injury with Zimmerman's bloody head wounds, the autopsy evidence is better for the defense, Sheaffer said.

“It goes along with Zimmerman's story that he acted in self-defense, because he was getting beaten up by Trayvon Martin,” Sheaffer said.

The injury to Martin’s knuckle also fits with Zimmerman's story that before he shot and killed Martin, Martin had broken his nose and knocked him to the ground, slamming his head on the sidewalk.

But Sheaffer said there could be another explanation for Martin's knuckle injury.

“It could be consistent with Trayvon either trying to get away or defend himself,” Sheaffer said.

Zimmerman shot and killed the unarmed teenager almost three months ago after calling 911 to report the teenager was acting suspiciously.

Zimmerman said Martin threw the first punch and that he opened fire in self-defense after his screams for help went unanswered.

The FBI was not able to determine whether it was Zimmerman or Trayvon who could be heard crying out for help in 911 calls.

The defense is trying to decide what evidence it wants a judge to keep confidential before the media gets a chance to see it, but WFTV is being told that could happen in the next week or so.

In the meantime, there’s new information surfacing about Zimmerman.

ABC News said it has obtained Zimmerman's medical report from the day after the killing. According to ABC, the report shows Zimmerman had a broken nose and abrasions on the back of his head.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/...uries-h/nN6gs/
Zimmie should have been beaten up, and that's exactly what your advice would have been if the kid had been white and stalked by a wannabe cop.

Following someone with a gun intending to confront them, and then "standing your ground" once your little scenario doesn't play out the way you hoped is not a defense. Unless of course you're in crackerass FLorida.

Old 05-16-2012, 12:19 PM
Challenge Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjoe View Post
Zimmie should have been beaten up, and that's exactly what your advice would have been if the kid had been white and stalked by a wannabe cop.

Following someone with a gun intending to confront them, and then "standing your ground" once your little scenario doesn't play out the way you hoped is not a defense. Unless of course you're in crackerass FLorida.
I dunno.. Sure stalking someone is one thing.

But, regardless, if you find yourself involved in a desperate physical confrontation with somebody - right or wrong - pretty much all bets are off.

What it boils down to is the last thing you want to happen is for your adversary to get their hands on the gun. So, you're likely to want to be the one who uses it first and let the cops pick up the pieces later.

Last edited by dchristie : 05-16-2012 at 12:24 PM.

Old 05-16-2012, 12:30 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dchristie View Post
I dunno.. Sure stalking someone is one thing.

But, regardless, if you find yourself involved in a desperate physical confrontation with somebody - right or wrong - pretty much all bets are off.

What it boils down to is the last thing you want to happen is for your adversary to get their hands on the gun. So, you're likely to want to be the one who uses it first and let the cops pick up the pieces later.
And who put the whole thing in motion? Who could have quit following as the dispatcher advised - eyes and ears is where the role ends? Most idiots doing the carry permit thing don't have a clue that without the proper temperament, that gun will get you into more trouble than it will ever get you out of.

Don't know about you, but if I notice someone following me down the street as if they're keeping an eye on me? I'm gonna wanna know what the f-u-c-k is up.

Old 05-16-2012, 12:33 PM
Preserve. Protect. Defend.

So, how DOES obama and his stooge-network react to this evolving story?

yep.

FBI may charge George Zimmerman with hate crime

Fucking animals.

Make Your Heart As Big as Your Dreams
Is your future secured?
Do you have all the money you need?
Do you have a plan to achieve your financial goals?
Would you like to see one?
thinkdreamcreate@gmail.com
Think big. Dream big. Create a better world.

Old 05-16-2012, 12:35 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwrone View Post
So, how DOES obama and his stooge-network react to this ****ing story?

yep.

FBI may charge George Zimmerman with hate crime

f-u-c-king animals.

Hopefully you'll be next.

Old 05-16-2012, 01:39 PM
Challenge Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjoe View Post
And who put the whole thing in motion? Who could have quit following as the dispatcher advised - eyes and ears is where the role ends? Most idiots doing the carry permit thing don't have a clue that without the proper temperament, that gun will get you into more trouble than it will ever get you out of.

Don't know about you, but if I notice someone following me down the street as if they're keeping an eye on me? I'm gonna wanna know what the f-u-c-k is up.
Yeah.. Most guns go off at people in their own house.

Otherwise, do you violently confront strangers you think are following you around if you're unarmed?

Or do you keep moving toward your destination, especially since there are lots of idiots walking around with guns?

Trayvon made a stupid choice.

Old 05-16-2012, 01:50 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

Quote:

Well, he WAS 18. I made lots of stupid choices when I was 18. I think the first stupid choice was Zimmermans, no?

Quote:
If the "stand your ground law means" you can't defend yourself until there's a knife in your belly, then guess what.
Btw, did Martin have a knife?

Old 05-16-2012, 02:34 PM
Challenge Authority

Quote:
Well, he WAS 18. I made lots of stupid choices when I was 18. I think the first stupid choice was Zimmermans, no?

Btw, did Martin have a knife?
I'm still making stupid choices at times. But at least I'm not provoking weirdos on the street who could be packing heat. I didn't go there even when I was 18. And I grew up in NYC - a wonderland of stupid choices. I don't know if Trayvon was armed. Something tells me he was no angel.

Old 05-16-2012, 03:04 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

Quote:
I'm still making stupid choices at times. But at least I'm not provoking weirdos on the street who could be packing heat. I didn't go there even when I was 18. And I grew up in NYC - a wonderland of stupid choices. I don't know if Trayvon was armed. Something tells me he was no angel.

Even if he were no angel, it matters not a jot.

Old 05-16-2012, 03:20 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Even if he were no angel, it matters not a jot.
No I think it does matter.

It seems we have enough evidence to show Martin did jump Zimmerman and beat him up. We of course still need to wait and hear all of the evidence..
Who touched the other one first?
Was the gun exposed and did Martin go for the gun while it was still on Zimmerman?
Did Martin or Zimmerman make the cry's for help.
Of course if there is no witness to any of this it would be Zimmerman's side of the story.

I don't think the average seventeen year old male would jump Zimmerman and start beating him up. Looks as if he didn't even fight back. That would tell me Martin had aggression that would be a crime in this instance and certainly not be an angel and totally innocent in what happened that night.

Old 05-16-2012, 03:37 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulip View Post
No I think it does matter.
No, it doesnt. The most despicable person in the world can still be killed illegally. It would still be a crime, and being "not an angel" isnt a crime.

Why is it that people think Martin's petty crime (if true) is worse than shooting someone dead?

Old 05-16-2012, 04:09 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
No, it doesnt. The most despicable person in the world can still be killed illegally. It would still be a crime, and being "not an angel" isnt a crime.

Why is it that people think Martin's petty crime (if true) is worse than shooting someone dead?
I'm looking at Martin's behavior that evening and why Zimmerman shot him.

I don't know how other people are forming opinions about this.

Old 05-16-2012, 04:31 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulip View Post
The character of these two is going to play a big part in how the jury decides the verdict.

There are going to be questions that can not be answered about what really took place that night. Only Zimmerman's side of the story will be told. We'll have some witness accounts.

The rest will be the attorney's and the story they tell the jury.

I still wonder why Martin's dad and step mother were not all that concerned about him not coming home from the store? I heard they said they thought he may have gone to a movie.
It tells me he must have stayed gone from home at times with them not knowing where he was or what he was doing.
Just bothers me.
So did I, aged 18. Someone should have just fucking shot me, look at all the terrible crimes I've committed since.

Still not shot and killed anyone though. Hmm.

Old 05-16-2012, 04:38 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Yeah.. Most guns go off at people in their own house.

Otherwise, do you violently confront strangers you think are following you around if you're unarmed?

Or do you keep moving toward your destination, especially since there are lots of idiots walking around with guns?

So he deserved to die. The kid made a choice you in retrospect say you would not have made, and that is all.

Yeah, if you're following me like you're keeping an eye on me I'm gonna tell you to back the f-u-c-k off. What transpires after that depends upon your reaction.

We can argue about your redirect of the point all day long since you clearly don't want to answer what you were asked.

Who initiated the contact. Who didn't back off as should have been done and as was conveyed by the dispatcher. Who was supposed to in his self-appointed roll function only as eyes and ears. If your hero had called it in and moved on, no one dies.

Why don't you go out and follow someone around after dark tonight. See how they react and report back to us.

Old 05-16-2012, 04:39 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
So did I, aged 18. Someone should have just f-u-c-king shot me, look at all the terrible crimes I've committed since.

Still not shot and killed anyone though. Hmm.
It's been said he went to the store to get treats and wanted to watch the basketball game.
Skittles for his little brother and a drink for himself.
Also he was at hid Dad's because he was out of school for being in trouble.
I would think sirens a block away from the house when he got shot.

Just seems a strange story of how the parents reacted that night.

Could be I haven't heard all of the facts.

Doesn't necessarily mean anything as to what happened just seems unusual.