report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Work at Home Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-09-2012, 10:12 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Is PaidSocialMediaJobs.com Legit?

I'm trying to find out FOR SURE if this website is legit. YES OR NO?

Old 04-11-2012, 11:46 PM

Re: Is PaidSocialMediaJobs.com Legit?

It might be legit.. I worked for a social network a while ago during its launching phase, but the pay was extremely low.

I don't know about this one, but if it is legit then don't expect to get a big payout with it.

Old 04-12-2012, 12:07 AM

Re: What does this word mean?

It means that they posted advertisements for wedding products or services during the time of the year when weddings are more common.

Beware of this company though; I didn't look into too much, but if they ask you to pay them to get started then you will know immediately that it's a scam.

Old 04-12-2012, 12:10 PM
Wheres my Spam? Ask your friendly neighborhood moderator.. ME

Going through the website and looking around I get the impression it's a new twist on "get paid to" sites.

First they want you to pay them $77 and then if you aren't happy you will need to jump through hoops to get your money back. The ironic part is that they state that IF YOU AREN"T COMPLETELY HAPPY, you are guaranteed a refund. Reading further though, it's really more about if you can PROVE you did everything, THEN you can get a refund.

After you pay them money, they have the right to present you with sweepstakes, offers, etc and the right to fill your email box with spam.

If you are really wanting to make money through twitter, google "sponsored tweets", I've been making a little money with them for years and it's free to join.

There are also sites like mechanical turks, and clickworker where you can make extra money doing small tasks (some of which are posting for others).

There are tons of free places you can join to make extra cash.

Save your money.

Old 04-12-2012, 12:53 PM

Yeah, my thoughts on that is that you should never have to pay someone for a job.

Old 03-17-2014, 02:22 AM
Silver Member

In my opinion, they are all a scam. There is no way you can pay all that amount to get some simple work done. So long as the company is offering some crazy payment offers on a few jobs then it will be easy to know that it is a scam.