report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-2012, 09:00 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Bob Reina and Talk Fusion

Ok, so i've been thinking about joining Talk Fusion.
But since i know that if something sounds to good to be true, it useually is, i decided to look up some info.
From what i've read i understand that Bob Reina is the biggest p*ssy i've ever seen. (To bad they auto-changed my username)
The threads i've read on this site are outdated, i know, but what i'm writing here isn't just based on what i read here.
There isn't a wikipedia page for Bob Reina, nor is there one for Talk Fusion.
If you search google for our good friend (besides his own site, along with sites that look suspiciously similar to each other) you'll find things like this:
"Bob Reina is not a very nice guy to deal with if things don't go his way. He is quick to "put down" people before doing his research."
Here

Besides that Bob has a rep for threatening people to sue them for all sorts of sh*t he can think of, without actually pulling through on the lawsuite, because most of the time he knows he doesn't have jack sh*t on anyone.
He said he was going to sue 'Husband of Xemployee' for a post he made regarding his wife's work at talk fusion (here), because SHE signed a non-disclosure agreement. Apparently Bob and his lawyers forgot about the communications privilege of married couples, or they just wanted to scare people out of making more post. I leave it to the people which they think is the case, but from the rest of this thread i expect people to know my standing on this.

A couple of years back there was someone on this forum that asked 4 people (Bob Reina, Jeremy, Directsellfun and Friendly1) some questions, these 4 usernames were (probably) all controlled by one person, Bob Reina.

This is a reply i wanted to post on this thread, started by So Sue Me, but i decided to make a new one, since the other one is way outdated:

Making fake accounts to reply to threads that are about him, threatening common people with lawsuits, and saying that nobody is stating facts is just sad.
Well here is an update for you (four), there weren't any claims posted in the questions, if your to dumb a sh*t to realize that, i'm wondering how you made it to where you are in life right now...
The questions only contained quotes by other members, of wich EVERYBODY here 'thinks' (we actually know) that their all Bob trying to save his sorry little *ss, so if you say that there weren't any facts contained in the questions, you actually answered all of them, you lied in your earlier posts.
There is not a single web page out there wich confirms that you're not a big fraud, although there's an awful lot of pages that state you are.
I'm not saying your a fraud, i'm just saying you have all the evidence against you and you suck.

It's to bad that there was no recently dated thread on this, since i'm still wondering if the company itself is legit.

Can't wait for the Cease and Desist order, can't wait to see if he actually pulls through with it, since i DO have the knowledge to fight this A-hole.
But well, he has to find me first:D

Old 04-02-2012, 09:17 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Bob Reina and Talk Fusion

Ok, so i've been thinking about joining Talk Fusion.
But since i know that if something sounds to good to be true, it useually is, i decided to look up some info.
From what i've read i understand that Bob Reina is the biggest p*ssy i've ever seen. (To bad they auto-changed my username)
The threads i've read on this site are outdated, i know, but what i'm writing here isn't just based on what i read here.
There isn't a wikipedia page for Bob Reina, nor is there one for Talk Fusion.
If you search google for our good friend (besides his own site, along with sites that look suspiciously similar to each other) you'll find things like this:
"Bob Reina is not a very nice guy to deal with if things don't go his way. He is quick to "put down" people before doing his research."
Here

Besides that Bob has a rep for threatening people to sue them for all sorts of sh*t he can think of, without actually pulling through on the lawsuite, because most of the time he knows he doesn't have jack sh*t on anyone.
He said he was going to sue 'Husband of Xemployee' for a post he made regarding his wife's work at talk fusion (here), because SHE signed a non-disclosure agreement. Apparently Bob and his lawyers forgot about the communications privilege of married couples, or they just wanted to scare people out of making more post. I leave it to the people which they think is the case, but from the rest of this thread i expect people to know my standing on this.

A couple of years back there was someone on this forum that asked 4 people (Bob Reina, Jeremy, Directsellfun and Friendly1) some questions, these 4 usernames were (probably) all controlled by one person, Bob Reina.

This is a reply i wanted to post on this thread, started by So Sue Me, but i decided to make a new one, since the other one is way outdated:

Making fake accounts to reply to threads that are about him, threatening common people with lawsuits, and saying that nobody is stating facts is just sad.
Well here is an update for you (four), there weren't any claims posted in the questions, if your to dumb a sh*t to realize that, i'm wondering how you made it to where you are in life right now...
The questions only contained quotes by other members, of wich EVERYBODY here 'thinks' (we actually know) that their all Bob trying to save his sorry little *ss, so if you say that there weren't any facts contained in the questions, you actually answered all of them, you lied in your earlier posts.
There is not a single web page out there wich confirms that you're not a big fraud, although there's an awful lot of pages that state you are.
I'm not saying your a fraud, i'm just saying you have all the evidence against you and you suck.

It's to bad that there was no recently dated thread on this, since i'm still wondering if the company itself is legit.

Can't wait for the Cease and Desist order, can't wait to see if he actually pulls through with it, since i DO have the knowledge to fight this A-hole.
But well, he has to find me first:D