report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Political Chat
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-24-2012, 08:49 PM
Diamond Member

Re: Black Race-Vermin: "Blacks Under Attack"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yawn... View Post
OK, the majority are trouble makers... ERGO the killing of a 17 year old is reasonable and justified.
The point is

Many children die everyday for reasons that are not fair.

This case is being blown out of proportion to stir up emotion etc. Because he was black.

Oh and part of the reason they are trouble makers is because of shit like what is happening with this case.

Old 03-24-2012, 09:17 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spector567 View Post
Where those blackes killed because they were walking down a street in a nice niebour hood?

Or were they killed for other reasons.

This is where the BS comes in.

Also tulip. Yes you would be attacked in Harlem. You'd also be attacked if you walked through the wrong part of town in Italy.

For the simple reason that you'd be a rich woman strutting through a poor area. Poverty and crime go hand and hand. They extend even further when it's obvious that you don't belong in that area.
No spector I think the biggest reason I would be talked to in a negative way and possible raped and hurt is the color of my skin.

I can remember when I was eight months pregnant taking the city bus to the hospital. Right out in front of the hospital in the daylight a black guy started harassing me and trying to pick me up. He got on the bus with me and literally scared me to death. Had nothing to do with me looking wealthy or being in his neighborhood. I feel it was done because I am white.

The fact is this case is being used for all the reasons Pwrone has posted.

No one is saying this young man should have been killed and no one is saying if it was a crime someone should not be punished.

I have no doubt justice will be served in this case. Look at all the BS being stirred up though. Also Obama got involved. It tells me so much.

Old 03-24-2012, 09:18 PM
Je suis un travesti executif

Which is why MY whole point has been what I consider the real issue to be....VIGILANTISM cannot be allowed.

When people take it upon themselves to be above the law and don't wait for those with the authority to deal with crime (or suspected crime) things like the whole Trayvon Martin case HAPPEN.

"The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

Old 03-24-2012, 09:24 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilZoe View Post
Which is why MY whole point has been what I consider the real issue to be....VIGILANTISM cannot be allowed.

When people take it upon themselves to be above the law and don't wait for those with the authority to deal with crime (or suspected crime) things like the whole Trayvon Martin case HAPPEN.
This is true

But Zoe injustice happens every single day all the time.

Can you not see how this particular case is being used and it is wrong?

Old 03-24-2012, 09:53 PM
I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulip View Post
This is true

But Zoe injustice happens every single day all the time.

Can you not see how this particular case is being used and it is wrong?
Used by the right wing to promote their twisted agenda ?

Or used by those Blacks that think they are so special (your words) ?

Last edited by Yawn... : 03-24-2012 at 09:55 PM.

Old 03-24-2012, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spector567 View Post
Where those blackes killed because they were walking down a street in a nice niebour hood?

Or were they killed for other reasons.

This is where the BS comes in.

Also tulip. Yes you would be attacked in Harlem. You'd also be attacked if you walked through the wrong part of town in Italy.

For the simple reason that you'd be a rich woman strutting through a poor area. Poverty and crime go hand and hand. They extend even further when it's obvious that you don't belong in that area.

So to sum it up... Yes people die every day. Shocking.

What is important in this case is why? Why is it necisary to shoot this MAN. Was he an immedate threat? Did he charge at the watch captain? Were the police not already on there way by the watch captains call? Why didn't he wait?

There are a lot of why's?

The most important why is why isn't this young man alive today?

Is this getting more press due to the race issue?? Yes.

would the incident have occurred if there wasn't a race issue? probably not.

Long story short. The stand your ground gun law is making it legal to shoot a person simple because you thought they looked suspicious.
No matter how you look at it, this case is news worthy.
The right and racists love this case to justify their political views re race.

Old 03-24-2012, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Oh my Yawn

If I went out right now in my city and walked through the projects just what do you think I would be called and what do you think would happen to me?

The Police would think I was a hooker if they saw me walking there. They probably would arrest me just for being there.

If I was raped and killed I doubt they would get who did it. Blacks in my city don't talk to the police and tell who did a crime.
Quote:
If I was raped and killed I doubt they would get who did it.
And according to Zimmerman the, 'F ucking Coons' ... always get away, therefore he was justified in stopping the boy and after an altercation ..... Killing him.

Old 03-24-2012, 10:13 PM

Quote:
I agree with you and pwrone on this and it always shocks me when others on this forum call pwrone nuts and a liar.

True it is not always all liberals and what not but anyone should get the point being made.
Quote:
What is happening here is FAR worse than what Zimmerman did....

Absolutely true ?

What's happening is far worse ........

WOW.

Old 03-24-2012, 10:22 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
And according to Zimmerman the, 'F ucking Coons' ... always get away, therefore he was justified in stopping the boy and after an altercation ..... Killing him.
Have you read what I have posted?

I have not said either way whether I feel either of these two guys are guilty or innocent of doing anything. I don't know if I have heard the facts. I never try and make a decision about a criminal case until I hear what is said in court.

I think it is horrible this young man lost his life. I think it is horrible when anyone looses their life and especially to something senseless like this.

I have a difficult time with a lot the Police do. I know they have attitudes and those attitudes lead to them doing many things I consider wrong. The Police kill everyday and I am sure in many cases people die that did not have to, this includes boys.

Zimmerman was doing something that if you were not in the right frame of mind, something like this would happen and it did.

I question guns and letting people carry guns. Not everyone makes good decisions in times of stress and crisis. Innocent people get killed.

I have no idea why Zimmerman shot this young man. I've heard different versions of the story.

I do know this entire case is being blown out of proportion and different people are using it for their own agendas. Jackson, Sharpton, Black Panthers, President Obama, good grief there are so many it would take forever to list them.

Old 03-24-2012, 10:40 PM

Quote:
I agree with you and pwrone on this and it always shocks me when others on this forum call pwrone nuts and a liar.

True it is not always all liberals and what not but anyone should get the point being made.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwrone View Post
Now, cover yourself with urine and feces and join the protest scum, now breaking things in a neighborhood near you!
You agree with this guy ?

Think about it.

Old 03-24-2012, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Why are you wasting time on this forum defending blacks when you have a black girlfriend you love.

Go spend time with her. Have fun, enjoy your life. You say you are a rich J E W with a black/Chinese girlfriend who is also rich and richer than you. You say you two have kids in the best schools we have here in the U.S.

Send some money to Martins family and help them out.
Indeed, why am I wasting my time with racists......

That is a good F ucking question.

I will ponder it.

Thank you.

Old 03-24-2012, 10:49 PM

http://motherjones.com/mojo/2012/03/...trayvon-martin

http://www.christianpost.com/news/gl...riminal-72003/

Old 03-24-2012, 11:09 PM
Preserve. Protect. Defend.

Quote:
Why are you wasting time on this forum defending blacks when you have a black girlfriend you love.

Go spend time with her. Have fun, enjoy your life. You say you are a rich J E W with a black/Chinese girlfriend who is also rich and richer than you. You say you two have kids in the best schools we have here in the U.S.

Send some money to Martins family and help them out.

I have met very bright blacks and stupid whites on this forum, but only this guy packs the efficacy to throw 'The Bell Curve' into question.

Make Your Heart As Big as Your Dreams
Is your future secured?
Do you have all the money you need?
Do you have a plan to achieve your financial goals?
Would you like to see one?
thinkdreamcreate@gmail.com
Think big. Dream big. Create a better world.

Last edited by pwrone : 03-24-2012 at 11:28 PM.

Old 03-24-2012, 11:14 PM
Diamond Member

I just took a brief look at the news in the city I live in.

Yesterday a black teen tried to car jack a 34 year old white woman in front of the art gallery she works at. Nine thirty in the morning. He had a knife to her throat and slashed her face. He could not get the keys to work in the ignition as it was a new model car and had precautions. Her co workers ran out and chased the teen off.

A sixty three year old woman and her grand child were getting in their car at a Hobby Lobby and a black guy tried to car jack the car. He had a knife to the woman. The police got this guy and he had those ties that you tie people up with in his pocket. We have a lot of kidnapping, rape in my city out of parking lots like K mart.

Also a story about a black sixteen year old girl that was shot a few years ago and they have never caught the killer. I believe this is a gal my daughter went to school with.

Usually there are three or four kids shot to death every week end and usually they are always black. Two blacks shot an Hispanic to death in a park a mile from my home a couple of days ago.

All the crimes and murders are usually black people being shot or doing the crime.

Of course there are also white and Hispanic but usually it is blacks that are shooting each other, car jacking and kidnapping and raping white women.
Even holding them hostage in their homes. Pretty crazy.

Posting this does not make me racist. It is showing why people are afraid of blacks and feel they may be criminals.

Also in my city many stores do not allow you to go into the store with a hoodie and the hood over your head.
Gang members in my city wear hoodies with the hood up and I know it has been said Martin was wearing a hoodie. Of course no reason to shoot him but it does make people think of crime.

Last edited by Tulip : 03-24-2012 at 11:24 PM.

Old 03-24-2012, 11:30 PM
Preserve. Protect. Defend.

Quote:
You agree with this guy ?

Think about it.

Oh, you missed this?

NYPD Says OWS Dumped Feces & Urine In ATM Vestibule And Down Stairs

What did you think I was referencing? Oh, that's right. You had NO IDEA.

Make Your Heart As Big as Your Dreams
Is your future secured?
Do you have all the money you need?
Do you have a plan to achieve your financial goals?
Would you like to see one?
thinkdreamcreate@gmail.com
Think big. Dream big. Create a better world.

Old 03-24-2012, 11:56 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

pictures updated:

Old 03-25-2012, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Um...could it be because they have put out a hit on zimmerman with impunity?

Because they sue when they fail firefighter tests?

Is it because they demand more affirmative action instead of less?

Hell, just ask Bill Cosby.

Better yet, get some kind of education about the nation you live in.

Quote:
All true.

Additionally, it is 39 times more likely that a white person will be assaulted by a black person than vice-versa.

39 times more likely.

Yeah, I am getting an idea ..... About the education level of some Americans, and their twisted racist political views.

You might say.... 39 times more likely....

Quote:
Liberals and black vermin.....
Carry. Conceal. Deploy.

And Martin is dead.

And you don't give a F uck......

Unbelievable.

Old 03-25-2012, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
pictures updated: