report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-23-2012, 06:07 PM
Joe Is Cool

Amway Vitamins Are Expensive

Double X

"Now, to tie it all upÖ the cost. Double X? $75 retail price for 1-2 months of consumption. Letís say 2 months. So average cost of $37.5 / month.

Centrum Silver? Drum roll pleaseÖ we have a whopping twenty bucks for 220 capsulesÖ Thatís almost $3 / month. Even if itís two capsules per day, itís $6 / month."

Bookmark and Share

Old 03-23-2012, 06:11 PM
Most Valued Platinum Member

Re: Amway Vitamins Are Expensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
Double X

"Now, to tie it all upÖ the cost. Double X? $75 retail price for 1-2 months of consumption. Letís say 2 months. So average cost of $37.5 / month.

Centrum Silver? Drum roll pleaseÖ we have a whopping twenty bucks for 220 capsulesÖ Thatís almost $3 / month. Even if itís two capsules per day, itís $6 / month."
Comparing apples with oranges. I'd never let Centrum anywhere near my body.
Always looks silly just comparing prices, its like comparing a Rolls Royce with a Ford and saying the Ford is better because its cheaper.
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Learn to read you fvcking moron. I never claimed those pages were from IBO's.
And he admits to changing people's posts!
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Old 03-23-2012, 06:17 PM
Joe Is Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
Comparing apples with oranges. I'd never let Centrum anywhere near my body.
Always looks silly just comparing prices, its like comparing a Rolls Royce with a Ford and saying the Ford is better because its cheaper.
Right because Amway's vitamins are the Ford with the Rolls Royce price. LOL

Old 03-23-2012, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Right because Amway's vitamins are the Ford with the Rolls Royce price. LOL
When you know as much about nutrition as I do, you'd never take crap like Centrum.
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Old 03-23-2012, 06:26 PM
Joe Is Cool

Quote:
When you know as much about nutrition as I do, you'd never take crap like Centrum.
So show us what you know about nutrition? What exactly is in centrum that is crap? Why would your body get "better" nutrition from something else?

Old 03-23-2012, 06:36 PM

Quote:
So show us what you know about nutrition? What exactly is in centrum that is crap? Why would your body get "better" nutrition from something else?
Nah, I'll pass on that one....
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-23-2012, 06:37 PM
Joe Is Cool

Quote:
Nah, I'll pass on that one....
Translated: "I don't know shiz".

Old 03-23-2012, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Translated: "I don't know shiz".
I have no intention of spending days arguing over every milligram of vitamin a, especially with people who know nothing about the subject.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-23-2012, 06:47 PM
Joe Is Cool

Quote:
I have no intention of spending days arguing over every milligram of vitamin a, especially with people who know nothing about the subject.
Translated: "I don't know shiz"

Old 03-23-2012, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Translated: "I don't know shiz"
Translated: I'm so bored, I would love to have done some ''nutrition trolling''.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-23-2012, 07:59 PM
I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it!

Quote:
A nutrition expert?

Really?

It looks like you have a serious set of Man Boobs in this pic or was that bulging muscle?

Maybe it was a liquid diet...I here the pints over there are da' bomb!

Translated: "More bullsh*t from the Wizard of MLM"

Here's a good one....
"That's why I changed my 'story'".
Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

Old 03-23-2012, 08:03 PM

Yep bulging muscle, lots of bench pressing. You should do manly things like that Jasmine, instead of following grown men around on the internet.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-23-2012, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Yep bulging muscle, lots of bench pressing. You should do manly things like that Jasmine, instead of following grown men around on the internet.
You should use some of that bench pressing for that muscle between your ears.

You ain't too bright a fella' R ya'?

Here's a good one....

Old 03-23-2012, 09:01 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Double X

HAHAHAHAH

An ignorant SCUMBAG acting like he knows anything about nutrition..

HAHAHAHHA

go ahead and post your credentials here since you brought it up...

go ahead Loser...can't wait to hear your background...

Remember... YOU brought it up...

HAHAHAHA

SCUMBAG exposed...

Old 03-23-2012, 09:10 PM
Gold Member

Quote:

Once again, I do the work for you SCUMBAG

Most vitamins available for sale are synthetic, and are very difficult for the body to absorb. In fact, they can even be harmful due to the unnecessary stresses they place upon the kidneys, and the overall immune system. As something unknown and unnatural, chemically synthesized 'vitamins' are potentially toxic, and therefore trigger an immune response, which makes a body fatigued, and more prone to illnesses. These synthetic vitamins are the ones that the establishment uses in studies to prove that vitamins are useless, using "science" (wink). Real vitamins are bad for business

http://healthwyze.org/index.php/fake...-vitamins.html

What is Your Vitamin Really?
Most vitamins in supplements are petroleum extracts, coal tar derivatives, and chemically processed sugar

http://www.doctorsresearch.com/articles4.html

Enjoy your coal tar dumb a$$

A good example is vitamin C. If you take a look at a variety of vitamin C supplements, you will find that the majority of them contain only ascorbic acid or a compound called ascorbate, which is a less acidic form of acorbic acid. Ascorbic acid is NOT vitamin C. It represents the outer ring that serves as a protective shell for the entire vitamin C complex, much like an orange peel that serves as a protective shell for an orange.

When you take only ascorbic acid found in your synthetic vitamin C tablet or powder, your body must gather all of the other components of the full vitamin C complex from your bodyís tissues in order to make use of it. In the event that your body does not have adequate reserves of the other components, ascorbic acid itself does not provide any of the health benefits that the full vitamin C complex does. After circulating through your system, the unused ascorbic acid is eliminated through your urine.

Your ignorance is impressive!!

SCUMBAG post as usual

Old 03-23-2012, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeptical_MLM'er View Post
Just getting back in from a Denny's Night Owl?

How did it go with your "leadership" pushing you to do more XS advertising at SCAM.COM?

Do they still hold these ridiculous meetings in Amway?

That would be truly special....to say the least.

Hooray for soap!!!!

Here's a good one....

Old 03-23-2012, 09:37 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeptical_MLM'er View Post

Most vitamins available for sale are synthetic, and are very difficult for the body to absorb. In fact, they can even be harmful due to the unnecessary stresses they place upon the kidneys, and the overall immune system. As something unknown and unnatural, chemically synthesized 'vitamins' are potentially toxic, and therefore trigger an immune response, which makes a body fatigued, and more prone to illnesses. These synthetic vitamins are the ones that the establishment uses in studies to prove that vitamins are useless, using "science" (wink). Real vitamins are bad for business

http://healthwyze.org/index.php/fake...-vitamins.html

What is Your Vitamin Really?
Most vitamins in supplements are petroleum extracts, coal tar derivatives, and chemically processed sugar

http://www.doctorsresearch.com/articles4.html

Enjoy your coal tar dumb a$$

A good example is vitamin C. If you take a look at a variety of vitamin C supplements, you will find that the majority of them contain only ascorbic acid or a compound called ascorbate, which is a less acidic form of acorbic acid. Ascorbic acid is NOT vitamin C. It represents the outer ring that serves as a protective shell for the entire vitamin C complex, much like an orange peel that serves as a protective shell for an orange.

When you take only ascorbic acid found in your synthetic vitamin C tablet or powder, your body must gather all of the other components of the full vitamin C complex from your bodyís tissues in order to make use of it. In the event that your body does not have adequate reserves of the other components, ascorbic acid itself does not provide any of the health benefits that the full vitamin C complex does. After circulating through your system, the unused ascorbic acid is eliminated through your urine.

Your ignorance is impressive!!

SCUMBAG post as usual
You linked to two websites. The first one made me want to go grab my tinfoil hat after about 30 seconds of reading. The second was an opinion written by a phd of something or other. Take it from someone with a doctorate degree, the phds who fashion themselves the equivalent of MDs are the ones you need to run the fastest from.

Both sites sell product and are far from neutral.

IIn summary they were rehases of the old "natural / pharmecuitical grade" marketing gimmick that has been around for 30 years and discredited.by all major medical and consumer publications. Not quite strong enough to throw around words like "scumbag" dontcha think?

Last edited by Mikethenewbie : 03-23-2012 at 09:39 PM.

Old 03-23-2012, 09:40 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikethenewbie View Post
You linked to two websites. The first one made me want to go grab my tinfoil hat after about 30 seconds of reading. The second was an opinion written by a phd of something or other. Take it from someone with a doctorate degree, the phds who fashion themselves the equivalent of MDs are the ones you need to run the fastest from.

IIn summary they were rehases of the old "natural / pharmecuitical grade" marketing gimmick that has been around for 30 years and discredited.by all major medical and consumer publications. Not quite strong enough to throw around words like "scumbag" dontcha think?
Feel free to post the links of the discredited information...

You are heavy on critique but awfully light on substance..

I googled natural vs synthetic and got thousands of links that in essence all said the same thing..

Feel free to post your rebuttal links..