report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Nigerian Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-15-2012, 09:50 PM
Digging Deep for the Truth

Nigerian Scams on Skype

I just wanted to pop in and ask a question of the Scam.com forum. I have been using Skype for many years. I have the security locked down tight, and still, these Nigerians can get in and request to be a contact. They seem to be the ONLY ones that are able to do this. You know the drill after that. It will be from some so called beautiful French girl whose parents died, and now she has to live in Ghana. She will do all things for you and love you forever, IF you just send a few dollars for her to eat! Any ideas on how I can make Skype impenetrable to the Nigerians? Thanks ahead of time for your responses!

Old 03-16-2012, 03:25 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Nigerian Scams on Skype

They will always find you, cause the scammers sold your email address to other scammers, and new scammers or even the same scammers will always find you, what I would do, is either don't even respond back or just mess with them, I mess with them for awhile, till I either stop talking to them......lol, that is just me, lol

Old 04-07-2012, 06:37 PM
Bean Sidhe of the Duannan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuno69 View Post
I mess with them for awhile, till I either stop talking to them......lol, that is just me, lol
Wasting a scammer's time legally and safely is called "scambaiting". If you google that word, you will find sites where you can read scambaits, post up the emails and email addresses of scammers, post up a fake website, read up on how to alert a hosting company that they are hosting a fake website, ask questions and learn all about the hobby of scambaiting.

Found a romance scammer? Post the information over at RomanceScam.com

Old 04-10-2012, 12:00 PM
Stick to thread topics please & don't scam.

One of my favorite sites for this is 419eater.com

They make them put fishes on their heads, brilliant.

Old 04-14-2012, 11:09 AM
Banned

419 scam

Old 12-19-2013, 08:21 AM
Silver Member

To make your skype account impenetrable,you must refrain from using your primary e-mail address on the web.We sign up for lots of offers and some indeed turn to be a bait for further shortcomings in out life.To wile away their time in such a way that they don't turn back their heads on you.if you have the guile you may even end up extorting money from them,it all higes on how you choose to approach the situation.Never abuse them,they will return stronger with more rage and vent their anger on you