report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Political Chat
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-31-2012, 01:03 PM
Preserve. Protect. Defend.

Texas 'Youths' Gettin' Their Learnin' On!

I think we should send MORE money to this district, cause that fixes everything...

Caught on video: Massive brawl at notorious high school as parents demand it be SHUT DOWN
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
Last updated at 11:18 AM on 31st January 2012
Comments (21)

Police were called to a troubled Texas high school after another major brawl erupted in the cafeteria - and parents say they have had enough.

Cell phone video provided an inside look at Friday's melee, showing students at Andy Dekaney High School, throwing wild punches and crowding the cafeteria.

Student Everiel Johnson told KHOU-TV: 'They had a riot at B lunch and it got outrageous. They started throwing milk.'
He added: ‘Innocent people were getting hit for no reason'.
Scroll down for video

Violence: Cell phone video provided an inside look at Friday's melee, showing students at Andy Dekaney High School throwing wild punches and crowding the cafeteria
Student Maya Rodriguez told the station: 'All these people came and just started hitting everybody.
'After a while, I got hit and everybody just started fighting. So I hit back'.

Students step over 'rivers of urine' after green bathrooms plan turns a high school yellow... and it will cost $500,000 to fix
But at Dekaney, this type of violence is nothing new for students and parents.

In November, a Spring School District police officer pepper-sprayed students to break up another large-scale fight on the campus.

Disturbing trend: At Dekaney, this type of violence is nothing new for students and parents, who have had enough
In May, two students were hospitalised after an outbreak of rioting at the school, an incident described by one student as 'fights breaking out left and right'.

The string of chaotic fights at the school has sparked concern among parents fearing for their children's safety.

One mother who did not wish to be named told KHOU: 'We feel like this is getting out of control, way out of control.

History of violence: The high school, located in Spring, Texas, has been the site of numerous brawls and riots in recent months
'And we just don’t know, as parents, what to do or who to talk to'.

One parent said that the situation has gotten so bad to the point where the school should be shuttered.

Melina Bradley told KTRK: 'This is crazy. This school needs to be closed down. It's really crazy. It needs to be closed down'.

The school’s principal, Delic Loyde, said this week that more work needs to be done to counter the violence, and it needs to be done fast.

She said: 'We have to have immediate solutions. We know that. We know that we have to do something quickly'.
But that’s not enough for parents, who say they fear for their children's safety after the string of violence.
Five students were suspended in the Friday scuffle.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1l421ArTe

Make Your Heart As Big as Your Dreams
Is your future secured?
Do you have all the money you need?
Do you have a plan to achieve your financial goals?
Would you like to see one?
thinkdreamcreate@gmail.com
Think big. Dream big. Create a better world.

Old 01-31-2012, 03:53 PM
I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds

Re: Texas 'Youths' Gettin' Their Learnin' On!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thistle View Post
Lol. Brilliant. Comedy gold.
Gosh, I watched the videos.... Shocking stuff !

I remember the old days when I was in school:

Old 01-31-2012, 04:38 PM
Preserve. Protect. Defend.

Re: Texas 'Youths' Gettin' Their Learnin' On!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yawn... View Post
Gosh, I watched the videos.... Shocking stuff !

I remember the old days when I was in school:

It is not.

But, please....never stop. LOL

Make Your Heart As Big as Your Dreams
Is your future secured?
Do you have all the money you need?
Do you have a plan to achieve your financial goals?
Would you like to see one?
thinkdreamcreate@gmail.com
Think big. Dream big. Create a better world.