report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Political Chat
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-30-2012, 02:32 PM
Administrator's Avatar
Administrator Administrator is offline
Stick to thread topics please & don't scam.
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: The Matrix
Posts: 13,287
Romney Is Anti Semitic ?

Mumbles will love this one:

Mitt Romney is under fire for elimating an extra 5 bucks a day for poor Jewish nursing home residents.

While the governor of Massachusetts, Romney vetoed a bill in 2003 that would have allocated $600,000 for kosher meals in a move that some predict will hurt his chances in Florida, the New York Post reported.

Romney had rejected the funding because it would have led to an increased rate for nursing facilities. “I was outraged,” Jeffrey Goldshine, the retired CEO of a company that operated a kosher facility in Massachusetts, told the Post. “For the elderly Jewish residents of a nursing home that have always been kosher — they should be entitled to continue.”

OYE VaY ! Jews vs Mormons....who wins?
Attached Images
 
__________________
Want to post on SCAM.COM? Register Here - Advertise - Promote



Last edited by Administrator : 02-02-2012 at 10:49 AM.
Reply With Quote

  #2  
Old 01-30-2012, 02:34 PM
EvilZoe's Avatar
EvilZoe EvilZoe is offline
Je suis un travesti executif
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,979
Re: Romney Is Anti Semitic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sviat View Post
Mumbles will love this one:

Mitt Romney is under fire for elimating an extra 5 bucks a day for poor Jewish nursing home residents.

While the governor of Massachusetts, Romney vetoed a bill in 2003 that would have allocated $600,000 for kosher meals in a move that some predict will hurt his chances in Florida, the New York Post reported.

Romney had rejected the funding because it would have led to an increased rate for nursing facilities. “I was outraged,” Jeffrey Goldshine, the retired CEO of a company that operated a kosher facility in Massachusetts, told the Post. “For the elderly Jewish residents of a nursing home that have always been kosher — they should be entitled to continue.”

OYE VaY ! Jews vs Mormons....who wins?
Jews always win in the end. They're very hardy.
__________________



"The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers



Reply With Quote

  #3  
Old 01-30-2012, 03:01 PM
Administrator's Avatar
Administrator Administrator is offline
Stick to thread topics please & don't scam.
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: The Matrix
Posts: 13,287
Re: Romney Is Anti Semitic

Gas should be 25 cents man because of Iraq

George Bush ruined everything....your last post was the dumbest thing I have ever read from you, and you are an intelligent (guy)(gal).

Government is a big cruise ship....not a speedboat.

You have these oil companies showing BILLLIONs in QUARTERLY profits...this was set in motion with the Republicans, their lobbyists, their campaign contributions, their bribes, their insider trading. Wake up man. Honestly.
__________________
Want to post on SCAM.COM? Register Here - Advertise - Promote

Reply With Quote

  #4  
Old 01-30-2012, 03:10 PM
Administrator's Avatar
Administrator Administrator is offline
Stick to thread topics please & don't scam.
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: The Matrix
Posts: 13,287
Re: Romney Is Anti Semitic

I was just thinking this:

Mormons are kinda the new Nazis.
No group is whiter, blonder, more blue eyed.

HMMMMMMM
__________________
Want to post on SCAM.COM? Register Here - Advertise - Promote

Reply With Quote

  #5  
Old 01-30-2012, 03:13 PM
Administrator's Avatar
Administrator Administrator is offline
Stick to thread topics please & don't scam.
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: The Matrix
Posts: 13,287
Re: Romney Is Anti Semitic

Do you people realize that Obama inherited the biggest deficiet in American History.

George Bush had the biggest surplus from Clinton (the internet, Microsoft, Apple, etc)

So to go from the biggest surplus to the biggest deficeit in 8 years..,....what kind of shit sandwich did Obama get served.

You hate that hes black...you hate welfare, you are racist.
Attached Images
 
__________________
Want to post on SCAM.COM? Register Here - Advertise - Promote

Reply With Quote

  #6  
Old 01-30-2012, 03:35 PM
yyy123 yyy123 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,071
Re: Romney Is Anti Semitic

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilZoe View Post
Jews always win in the end. They're very hardy.
... and they did. The legislature reinstated the funding.

http://www.njdc.org/blog/post/romney012712

Of interest is state funding of religiously mandated diet restrictions.
Should state funded institutions adhere to religious dietary restrictions?



.

Reply With Quote

  #7  
Old 01-30-2012, 07:30 PM
brucefan's Avatar
brucefan brucefan is offline
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,342
Re: Romney Is Anti Semitic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sviat View Post
Gas should be 25 cents man because of Iraq

George Bush ruined everything....your last post was the dumbest thing I have ever read from you, and you are an intelligent (guy)(gal).

Government is a big cruise ship....not a speedboat.

You have these oil companies showing BILLLIONs in QUARTERLY profits...this was set in motion with the Republicans, their lobbyists, their campaign contributions, their bribes, their insider trading. Wake up man. Honestly.
25 cents because of Iraq?

Oil prices are are rising because our debt. We dont have the money to pay, the dollar is getting destroyed and oil is traded in dollars. Now sell me on the idea that taxes are a huge factor in the price of gas, and Im with you.

But we need that tax money to support promising solar energy projects and bail outs

Reply With Quote

  #8  
Old 02-02-2012, 01:49 AM
RonaldusMagnus RonaldusMagnus is offline
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 74
Re: Romney Is Anti Semitic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sviat View Post
Do you people realize that Obama inherited the biggest deficiet in American History.

George Bush had the biggest surplus from Clinton (the internet, Microsoft, Apple, etc)

So to go from the biggest surplus to the biggest deficeit in 8 years..,....what kind of shiz sandwich did Obama get served.

You hate that hes black...you hate welfare, you are racist.
Ah... the race card has been cast. The tactic of the weak-minded incapable of intelligent debate. Just say, "YOU'RE A RACIST !!!"

Contrary to popular opinion by some on this forum, those of us on the right dislike Obama for his destructive economic policies. Who cares what color he is ? Apparently you do because you're the one that brought it up. You guys are always the ones who are the first to focus on the color of his skin.

We hold Jimmy Carter in the same contempt for similar destructive policies. Guess what, he's WHITE !!! I guess that makes us racist against white people too.

You people always like to put people into categories and paint entire groups with a broad brush, so where do you categorize people like Herman Cain and Allen West and other African-Americans who are vocal in their opposition to Obama ? It's not just a bunch of "racist lily-whites" who detest Obama. I guess he must be doing something wrong... huh.

Reply With Quote

  #9  
Old 02-02-2012, 03:09 AM
Yawn...'s Avatar
Yawn... Yawn... is offline
I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 6,419
Re: Romney Is Anti Semitic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonaldusMagnus View Post
Ah... the race card has been cast. The tactic of the weak-minded incapable of intelligent debate. Just say, "YOU'RE A RACIST !!!"

Contrary to popular opinion by some on this forum, those of us on the right dislike Obama for his destructive economic policies. Who cares what color he is ? Apparently you do because you're the one that brought it up. You guys are always the ones who are the first to focus on the color of his skin.

We hold Jimmy Carter in the same contempt for similar destructive policies. Guess what, he's WHITE !!! I guess that makes us racist against white people too.

You people always like to put people into categories and paint entire groups with a broad brush, so where do you categorize people like Herman Cain and Allen West and other African-Americans who are vocal in their opposition to Obama ? It's not just a bunch of "racist lily-whites" who detest Obama. I guess he must be doing something wrong... huh.
Let me understand this:
Quote:
It's not just a bunch of "racist lily-whites" who detest Obama.
Herman Cain and Allen West also detest him.

How does this relate to a Mormon that cut funding of Kosher meals for Jews?

Just Curious......

Reply With Quote

  #10  
Old 02-02-2012, 10:16 AM
brucefan's Avatar
brucefan brucefan is offline
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,342
Re: Romney Is Anti Semitic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sviat View Post
Mumbles will love this one:

Mitt Romney is under fire for elimating an extra 5 bucks a day for poor Jewish nursing home residents.

While the governor of Massachusetts, Romney vetoed a bill in 2003 that would have allocated $600,000 for kosher meals in a move that some predict will hurt his chances in Florida, the New York Post reported.

Romney had rejected the funding because it would have led to an increased rate for nursing facilities. “I was outraged,” Jeffrey Goldshine, the retired CEO of a company that operated a kosher facility in Massachusetts, told the Post. “For the elderly Jewish residents of a nursing home that have always been kosher — they should be entitled to continue.”

OYE VaY ! Jews vs Mormons....who wins?


After ripping Romney in another thread on his stupid position on the min. wage, I have to defend him here

This story is pure bullcrap, the truth has no agenda




But as Patrick Brennan at the National Review explains:

In 2003, amid a budget crisis and rapidly rising Medicare costs, several nursing homes in Massachusetts considered cutting costs by closing their kosher kitchens and instead providing catered or prepackaged kosher food. The state legislature proposed an additional $600,000 in spending to prevent this from happening, but Romney vetoed it, due to state budget constraints. The legislature, as was their wont, overrode him anyway, and the kitchens, let along the kosher food supply, were never cut. In no sense could Romney be said to have tried to “eliminate” kosher meals or their funding.

Glenn said, “If Newt Gingrich is at all involved in that, it’s sick. It’s really sick. Somebody who says he’s a supporter of Israel. You don’t support any God stuff by lying. You don’t. This is beyond this is not a fudge. This isn’t a half truth. This is an out and out lie. And you’re using fear of the Holocaust. It’s sick.”


Last edited by brucefan : 02-02-2012 at 11:16 AM.
Reply With Quote

  #11  
Old 02-02-2012, 10:53 AM
knightmare3000's Avatar
knightmare3000 knightmare3000 is offline
knightmare3000
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Houston
Posts: 142
Re: Romney Is Anti Semitic

if the Republicans win the election,my guess is that there shall be a drastic cut in any entitlement programs. also cuts to healthcare and education. who will win? my guess is it will be close as when Nixon ran against JFK. too close to call. either way it will be bad. if Obama wins,the Congress is still at odds with him so nothing gets passed in Congress.

Reply With Quote

  #12  
Old 02-04-2012, 02:17 AM
RonaldusMagnus RonaldusMagnus is offline
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 74
Re: Romney Is Anti Semitic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yawn... View Post
Let me understand this: Herman Cain and Allen West also detest him.

How does this relate to a Mormon that cut funding of Kosher meals for Jews?

Just Curious......
I was responding to Sviat's repugnant comment that we (Conservatives) hate Obama because he's black. It may be tangential to the original post but he's the one that led us down that road by throwing out the race card.

I'm not going to take that $hit from anyone.

Reply With Quote

  #13  
Old 02-22-2012, 08:54 AM
Christ Christy Christ Christy is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3
Re: Romney Is Anti Semitic

"Don't try to engage a liberal. It's like dealing with jello.

They claim we go to war for OIL. But also want to benefit from war by stealing the natural resources of other countries. They will attack the USA either way--whichever benefits their agenda.

The truth is, if we produced our own damn oil it would be $.99 a gallon. Unlike liberals, America doesn't invade countries to steal their natural resources."


- Carol Burnett (or something like that)

No, we don't really go to war for oil or other natural resources, do we, Carol? We really go to war because of the glory of the entire thing, right? No, it's for religious reasons, right? Or maybe it's only to benefit the military industrial complex, right? You are surely an idiot!! Whereas I am Christ Christy, the king of kings, the lard ass of all lard asses... AND I, (of course,) AM ALWAYS RIGHT!! Right, Dickface?

Reply With Quote

  #14  
Old 02-22-2012, 08:57 AM
finix finix is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,009
Re: Romney Is Anti Semitic

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilZoe View Post
Jews always win in the end. They're very hardy.
Jews are an excellent example for all of us on how to get what we want by whatever means necessary. If you can't lick them, join them!

Reply With Quote

  #15  
Old 02-22-2012, 10:01 PM
Christ Christy Christ Christy is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3
Re: Romney Is Anti Semitic

Originally Posted by EvilZoe
Jews always win in the end. They're very hardy.

Yes... I love them, too... I like them better than Chunky Soup!! They are really good for me, also... providing me with some of my protein needs (as I, of course, am a 320-some pound slob-of-a-man...) My Doctor tells me I need to slim down... But, I think that I need to eat more Jews!! Does anybody think differently?

Reply With Quote

  #16  
Old 02-22-2012, 10:05 PM
Christ Christy Christ Christy is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3
Re: Romney Is Anti Semitic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonaldusMagnus View Post
I was responding to Sviat's repugnant comment that we (Conservatives) hate Obama because he's black. It may be tangential to the original post but he's the one that led us down that road by throwing out the race card.

I'm not going to take that $hit from anyone.
Yeah!! I mean, after all, he wasn't born with his skin color, or anything... It's all HIS fault!! He should have chosen some other color to be, maybe a nice pink or green, right, dufus?

Reply With Quote

  #17  
Old 02-23-2012, 01:35 AM
EvilZoe's Avatar
EvilZoe EvilZoe is offline
Je suis un travesti executif
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,979
Re: Romney Is Anti Semitic

Quote:
Originally Posted by finix View Post
. If you can't lick them, join them!

I only lick Jews if I get to know them well on an intimate basis.
__________________



"The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

Reply With Quote

  #18  
Old 02-23-2012, 02:01 AM
Yawn...'s Avatar
Yawn... Yawn... is offline
I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 6,419
Re: Romney Is Anti Semitic

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilZoe View Post
I only lick Jews if I get to know them well on an intimate basis.
Now you're talkin' !.... That's the kind of stuff a fella like me likes to hear !


Reply With Quote

Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Romney Anti-Veteran Yawn... Political Chat 4 06-15-2012 02:17 PM
New Anti-Semitism = Anti-Apartheid & Anti-Criminal dchristie Political Chat 1 11-22-2011 07:13 AM
Anti-Semitic juries in the UK SnappyDan Political Chat 5 07-04-2010 10:49 AM
Antiwar, Anti-Abortion, Anti-Drug-Enforcement-Administration, Anti-Medicare Candidacy sojustask Political Chat 4 07-22-2007 09:17 PM
UPDATE: Cab driver made anti-Semitic comments Grim17 Political Chat 8 02-27-2007 09:24 PM

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump




This site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. Scam.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this Site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the User’s own risk. Neither Scam.com nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers, shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration of or use of any content herein, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any failure of performance, computer virus or communication line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom. Just because a business, person, or entity is listed on scam.com does not necessarily constitute they are scammers. This is a free open forum where people can debate the merits from the consumer's or business owner's perspective. Registration and participation is always FREE.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:01 PM.




Scam.com Is Proudly Hosted By Rackco and Protected By CloudFlare


Scams Message Board - Copyright 2004-2013 Scam.com , All Rights Reserved.