report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Political Chat
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2012, 09:16 PM
Stick to thread topics please & don't scam.

Republican South Carolina Debate

Watching the Fox debate of the Republican Presidential Debate.

kill kill kill kill kill
Kill the enemy, kill Pakistan, kill Taliban.
Seek out and kill.

All I keep hearing is Metallica's Seek and Destroy.

The more I watch the more I like Ron Paul. He's the only one that won't the US bombed. He speaks logically.

This South Carolina mob is despicable with their cheers, and the Republicans playing to the cheap claps and cheers is utterly sickening. Shame on those slick chameleons

Old 01-16-2012, 09:21 PM

Re: Republican South Carolina Debate

Put on your tv now and type your thoughts

Old 01-17-2012, 10:39 AM

No one watched the debate last night?!

Old 01-17-2012, 10:46 AM
Most Valued Gold Member

One thing about the previous owner of this site ... he didn't post threads which assumed every single person on the site was in United States of America.

Just saying.

Old 01-17-2012, 11:29 AM
Challenge Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sviat View Post

kill kill kill kill kill
Seek out and kill.

All I keep hearing is Metallica's Seek and Destroy.

The more I watch the more I like Ron Paul. He's the only one that won't the US bombed. He speaks logically.

This South Carolina mob is despicable with their cheers, and the Republicans playing to the cheap claps and cheers is utterly sickening. Shame on those slick chameleons
Haw...haw... You really get a clear perspective on exactly how devoted to the tenets of pro-life the "family" values crew is when you see them in action.

When these rabid animals start howling for blood at one of their obscene GOP "debate" spectacles, it lets me know they're for "family" values alright - like a family of vicious, man eating sharks.

It makes the Romans look like a bunch of girl scouts.

Last edited by dchristie : 01-17-2012 at 11:56 AM.

Old 01-17-2012, 12:08 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
No one watched the debate last night?!
No need to, some of us already know who we will vote for and don't need to watch the others talk in circles and say nothing.

Old 01-17-2012, 04:35 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sviat View Post

kill kill kill kill kill
Seek out and kill.

Made my heart to pitter pat. Killing the enemy is good. Letting them go is bad. The more you kill of the enemy the better off you are. Remember, a nation will only go to war is they believe they can win. This is why a weak nation is an endangered nation. Obama has made us weaker therefore he has made us more vulnerable.

Liberals don't understand the danger of weakness, but they should. We all should.

Old 01-17-2012, 04:36 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrysanthemumflower View Post
No need to, some of us already know who we will vote for and don't need to watch the others talk in circles and say nothing.
I did. My wife did. We enjoyed it. Rush Limbaugh did too. He loved what Newt said. He has made a big hit today. The guy articulated a conservative mind set.

Democrats didn't watch. I don't care. The people who didn't watch are going to vote for Obama anyway.

Old 01-17-2012, 04:41 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dchristie View Post

When these rabid animals start howling for blood at one of their obscene GOP "debate" spectacles,
OMG man!

These people are not rabid, not howling for blood nor obscene. They are trying to defeat Obama who is subversive and they are going about it articulately. Rather unlike your posts.

Old 01-17-2012, 05:12 PM
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

The comedy stylings of KKKarl!, everyone!....He'll be here through Sunday!....Don't forget to tip your waitresses....and try the veal!
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Old 01-17-2012, 06:58 PM
Platinum Member

Didn't watch the debate. I'm registered Independent & can't vote in the primary... (and don't say I can register Republican and vote then change back... That is not permitted in the state where I live. Change registration in a primary year and you cannot vote in the primary... that simple.)

Besides... by convention time the candidates will have changed a couple more times...

Old 01-17-2012, 08:29 PM
Challenge Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logjam View Post
OMG man!

These people are not rabid, not howling for blood nor obscene. They are trying to defeat Obama who is subversive and they are going about it articulately. Rather unlike your posts.

Old 01-18-2012, 01:39 PM
Je suis un travesti executif

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
You should be concerned as to who the next leader of the free world will be, as it WILL affect you.

Sure, but didn't spend anytime online whilst watching.

Newt and Ron Paul....if you add up all the sensible in the rest of them, it doesn't add up to either of them.
Newt said that if he can't win the SC primary that he's dropping out.

"The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

Old 01-18-2012, 01:48 PM
Je suis un travesti executif

Quote:
Can you blame him? He'd be wasting his time and money. The GOP lemmings want a RINO, they don't want a conservative, they haven't nominated one since Goldwater.

That being said, I'd like to see him stick around...he is a voice that needs to be heard.
I personally don't like him much. He's walked back every sensible thing he's ever said and I don't trust him.

To me, he just SCREAMS slimy politician, but that's just my own perspective.

"The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

Old 01-18-2012, 02:06 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlluvslibs View Post
Professional writers say it so much better than I can. Most of you would do better if you followed my example.
The problem is you let others do your thinking as well.

Old 01-18-2012, 04:19 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

Quote:
You should be concerned as to who the next leader of the free world will be, as it WILL affect you.
No doubt. Different point to the one I was making though. I didnt watch it, I couldnt watch it, I would have had to have been up all night to watch it.

And yet it was a demand that I - for I am a member here - must respond to the almighty in his parochial anger. Fuck that.

Old 01-18-2012, 04:25 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assjam View Post

Liberals don't understand the danger of weakness, but they should. We all should.

Don't you wish that debate had something to do with weakness?

Old 01-18-2012, 06:28 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
He's unelectable but intelligent, he maybe like Reagan was in early alzhiemers with the way some of his comments go...

That doesn't detract from his ability to make folks think. We need more people that can think, and not just parrot the party line (as if either party had a platform any more...other than pander to the lobbyists)

He's really good at off the cuff verbal subterfuge, but geez, intelligent? Bullshyte, it’s marketing. Besides, who wouldn’t look bright standing next to that field. He never gets pushed on his “solutions”. Take the go-into-a-training-program-while-drawing-unemployment ruse. People drawing unemployment don’t want training? They’ve been opposed to that? How do you pay for it Newt? It’s another government spending program. Bigger govt.