report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Political Chat
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-05-2012, 04:20 PM
Preserve. Protect. Defend.

Re: Plan'd Parenthd 2011: $500,000,000/329,445 Mur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spector567 View Post
What pwron fails to utterly understand that it's not planned parent hood the causes the abortions. If PP didn't exist the people who wanted them would just go somewhere else.

However, because people like Pwron are targeting PP it's like a giant advertisment that people can get one at PP.

What Pwron also fails to understand is who is having these abortions.

It's the Preganant teens that were prevented from having basic sex education by the bush administration. Do you think a teen girl is going to bring a baby to term for adoption? Or do you think they will abort?

LOL...what?

Yes, they are ALL 'prevented' from having any knowledge of birth control. Some folks care, others do not. It comes back to families, and this is really where craven filthy liberals have done their best work. Wouldn't you agree?

I am saying that those not in favor of baby-murder should not have to support this demonrat organization of killers.

Make Your Heart As Big as Your Dreams
Is your future secured?
Do you have all the money you need?
Do you have a plan to achieve your financial goals?
Would you like to see one?
thinkdreamcreate@gmail.com
Think big. Dream big. Create a better world.

Old 01-05-2012, 04:24 PM
Je suis un travesti executif

"craven, filthy liberals"

That is just AWESOME....lol

You sound like a caricature of yourself.

"The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

Old 01-05-2012, 04:28 PM
Diamond Member

Something of importance with the topic Pwrone posted is that Planned Parenthood gives many abortions to it's patients and few patients are choosing to carry the child and put it up for adoption.

I have already said why I think this is happening and I think it is wrong.
Abortion is being pushed on teens and other alternatives are being ignored.

Old 01-05-2012, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilZoe View Post
"craven, filthy liberals"

That is just AWESOME....lol

You sound like a caricature of yourself.

and you're still just a useless fucking spammer, hermie.

Is your future secured?

Old 01-05-2012, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwrone View Post
and you're still just a useless fucking spammer, hermie.

Darling, your opinion of me matters not at all, but I'd fight for your right to express it.

"The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

Old 01-05-2012, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulip View Post
What makes you think this is Hermie??

Are you just saying that or are you serious?

It sure doesn't sound like hermie or williejoe to me. Posts a lot and is now spamming but that goes with staying on the forum for such a long period of time and making so many posts.
Feel free to consult the administrator to check my IP to make certain. I have no issue with that.

As for the spamming charge, I'm simply participating and being considerably nicer about it than several who have been here longer.

Do I insert the occasional bit of humor? Yes. Is that a crime? Why would it be?

Old 01-05-2012, 04:44 PM

Quote:

It sure doesn't sound like hermie or williejoe to me. Posts a lot and is now spamming but that goes with staying on the forum for such a long period of time and making so many posts.

One day, 200+ posts

now just a useless spammer.

Who cares? How many liberals will act exactly the same way? LOL

What a sad bunch

Is your future secured?

Old 01-05-2012, 04:45 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

Quote:

Give me a break Tulip. Pwrone says someone is spamming, so it becomes law?

Old 01-05-2012, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thistle View Post
Give me a break Tulip. Pwrone says someone is spamming, so it becomes law?
Apparently short answers by liberals are spamming. Or addressing insults made by pwrone. Or trying to lighten things up. Or just about anything.

Old 01-05-2012, 04:56 PM
I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds

Quote:
Something of importance with the topic Pwrone posted is that Planned Parenthood gives many abortions to it's patients and few patients are choosing to carry the child and put it up for adoption.

I have already said why I think this is happening and I think it is wrong.
Abortion is being pushed on teens and other alternatives are being ignored.
Indeed, Planned Parenthood does provide abortion services.

As for Planned Parenthood pushing abortions and pushing abortions on teens as opposed to not providing other alternatives such as adoptions?

I would think, but I am not certain, that Planned Parenthood does provide information on adoption services.

I do know that Planned Parenthood does provides health services to women, as well as birth control services.

Old 01-05-2012, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yawn... View Post

As for Planned Parenthood pushing abortions and pushing abortions on teens as opposed to not providing other alternatives such as adoptions?

I would think, but I am not certain, that Planned Parenthood does provide information on adoption services.

I do know that Planned Parenthood does provides health services to women, as well as birth control services.

They also protect the identities or rapists and child molesters.

Just to add to the list of quality services.

Is your future secured?

Old 01-05-2012, 05:03 PM

Quote:
The accusation of spamming arrived from pwrone when, in the last hour or two? And now you think he's right?

Maybe great minds just think alike.

The accusation arrived after a period of hours of relentless spamming.

Is your future secured?

Old 01-05-2012, 05:03 PM
I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds

Quote:

Seriously? Why would they do that? Are you sure?

Doctor patient confidentially does not apply regarding criminal activity.

It is my understanding that criminal acts or suspected acts of crime is required to be reported by medical providers in any establishment.

Old 01-05-2012, 05:06 PM

Quote:
The accusation of spamming arrived from pwrone when, in the last hour or two? And now you think he's right?

Maybe great minds just think alike.
Don't lump them both into the same category. I don't think Tulip is nearly as resistant to other ideas as pwrone has demonstrated.

They are only on the same 'side' in the most abstract of manners.

As far as the original topic goes, let's take it back to the OP. Those numbers do not take into account the personal decisions of individuals and attempt to lay the blame at the feet of PP. The numbers alone do not tell the whole story and it is disingenuous of those who would try to spin it that way.

Also, the people reading the article would do well to look into all aspects of the situation and not just accept what is said here at face value just because it 'sounds good'.

One more point, how does this article advance the solution to the issue?

Old 01-05-2012, 05:07 PM

Quote:

To be fair, HIPPA laws require ALL medical facilities and pharmacies, etc. to protect the identities of EVERYONE.

Old 01-05-2012, 05:07 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:

I've been told and also read they do provide information about alternatives other than abortion.

To know what really goes on at Planned Parenthood you would have to be a fly on the wall and listen to the conversations between the doctor, counselors, others and the patient.

The numbers could be giving us proof to what I believe is happening. To me it is telling me I am correct.

I am under the opinion clinics and hospitals that offer abortion push abortion over other alternatives.
My opinion is based on past experience and also what is said by Planned Parenthood and those who sponsor and give abortions.

Also what I have heard from counselors that give Christian counseling to women who have an unwanted pregnancy. Those women choose to carry the baby instead of aborting.

Old 01-05-2012, 05:10 PM

Quote:
I've been told and also read they do provide information about alternatives other than abortion.

To know what really goes on at Planned Parenthood you would have to be a fly on the wall and listen to the conversations between the doctor, counselors, others and the patient.

The numbers could be giving us proof to what I believe is happening. To me it is telling me I am correct.

I am under the opinion clinics and hospitals that offer abortion push abortion over other alternatives.
My opinion is based on past experience and also what is said by Planned Parenthood and those who sponsor and give abortions.

Also what I have heard from counselors that give Christian counseling to women who have an unwanted pregnancy. Those women choose to carry the baby instead of aborting.
Without any evidence to back up this assertion, no one can really know the real answers.

It's all just hearsay and of no worth legally.

Besides, I'm pretty sure that assertion was made by people who have an agenda to push.

Old 01-05-2012, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Seriously? Why would they do that? Are you sure?

Doctor patient confidentially does not apply regarding criminal activity.

It is my understanding that criminal acts or suspected acts of crime is required to be reported by medical providers in any establishment.

Well, yes, of course, that IS the law.

But not for Planned Parenthood!

Abortion Clinics Concealing Statutory Rape and Child Abuse. View

TV news report exposing Planned Parenthood and clinics concealing sexual exploitation of young girls. On a daily basis older men exploit young girls and use secret abortions to cover up their crimes. Hear Planned Parenthood staff in many California cities (and other states) caught on tape telling a 13-year-old girl that they will conceal her sexual exploitation by a 22-year-old predator. No young girl should undergo any invasive medical procedure performed secretly by an unknown person at an unknown location. Help protect young girls from sexual abuse. Learn why those who cover up this crime are responsible for future victims.

Planned Parenthood and the National Abortion Federation have made a conscious decision to conceal the sexual exploitation of ******** girls and protect the men who commit these crimes.

The rate at which these two organizations fail to comply with mandatory reporting laws is in excess of 90 percent. Even though many of these clinic workers openly acknowledged that this situation is illegal and that they were required to report it to the state, the overwhelming majority readily agreed to conceal this illegal sexual activity.

It was not uncommon for the Planned Parenthood or National Abortion Federation representative to warn callers that if someone were to find out about this situation her boyfriend could go to jail. In states with parental involvement legislation often callers are informed about this option while also being instructed not to tell the judge about the age of her boyfriend. In some instances these employees even encouraged her to lie to the judge if specifically asked for that information.

Other employees advised her that neighboring states have no parental involvement requirements and that if she went there and either concealed or lied about the age issue, she would have no problem getting a secret abortion. In some calls she was given instructions on how to circumvent the parental involvement requirement altogether, even to the point of suggesting that she bring someone along to sign for her who looked old enough to impersonate one of her parents.

Sometimes callers are told that, technically speaking, the clinic was required to report this activity to the state but that if the caller would either lie about her age or just keep her mouth shut when she came in for her abortion no one would ask any questions. Several times callers are told that the facility had no interest in the ages of the parties involved or that they do not verify ages or check IDs and would accept whatever she told them at face value. Unfortunately, situations like those described here are neither rare nor isolated. In the end, the vast majority of Planned Parenthood and National Abortion Federation facilities that contacted were willing to illegally conceal the sexual abuse.

In every case, the clinic representative had never met this child, knew virtually nothing about her, had only engaged in a brief telephone conversation with her, and was told nothing to indicate that her parents would be abusive if they discovered the sexual relationship.

Nevertheless, these clinic workers were willing - and in many cases eager - to help hide the fact that teens are being sexually exploited from her parents and the authorities. Toward that end, they provided step-by-step instructions on how to circumvent state laws that were enacted specifically for the purpose of protecting children exactly like her, in situations just like this.

Let's stop f.unding these criminals!

Is your future secured?