report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Political Chat
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2012, 06:42 PM
Preserve. Protect. Defend.

Plan'd Parenthd 2011: $500,000,000/329,445 Murders

yep. Glee-machine of the filth. Lapping up OUR money, murdering babies as fast as they can.

'Adoption referrals continue to decline...'

Fucking animals.

Planned Parenthood’s Annual Report: Got $487.4M in Tax Money, Did 329,445 Abortions
By Penny Starr
January 3, 2012
Subscribe to Penny Starr's posts

(CNSNews.com) – According to its latest annual report, the Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) received $487.4 million in tax dollars over a twelve-month period and performed 329,455 abortions.

Planned Parenthood Federation of America President Cecile Richards and President Barack Obama. (AP Photo)

In addition, the number of adoption referrals made by the organization continued to decline.

The latest annual report covers the period from July 1, 2009 to June 30, 2010, the PPFA’s fiscal year. The report states that the organization received “government health services grants and reimbursements” totaling $487.4 million.

Previous Planned Parenthood annual reports showed total ******* from “government grants and contracts” (which were $363.2 million in 2009), while this year’s report also accounts for payments from Medicaid managed care plans among the payments the group receives from government .

When compared with previous annual reports, the latest one shows an almost steady increase in the number of abortions performed at its clinics: In 2006, Planned Parenthood did 289,750 abortions; in 2007, it did 305,310; in 2009, it did 331,796; and, in 2010, it did 329,445--a small decrease from the previous year.

(AP Image)

The annual report for fiscal year 2008-2009 does not include abortion or adoption figures, but a PPFA Fact Sheet posted on its Web site and said to be current as of September 2010, states that 324,008 abortions were performed at Planned Parenthood clinics around the country in 2008.

According to PPFA’s annual report for fiscal year 2007-2008, in 2007 Planned Parenthood’s “adoption referrals to other agencies” totaled 4,912. In Fiscal Year 2010 that number was 841, a decrease of 82.8 percent.

The PPFA Fact Sheet states that adoption is included in 1 percent of services in 2008 (primary care and “other services” are included in that 1 percent), or 2,405 adoption referrals.

The latest annual report claims that abortion services make up 3 percent of “medical services,” but PPFA states it served 3 million people and performed 329,445 abortions – numbers that show 11 percent of customers received an abortion.

The Fiscal Year 2009-2010 annual report also shows that PPFA’s net assets as of June 30, 2010 topped $1 billion, specifically $1,009,600,000.00.

Planned Parenthood supporters at a rally in Philadelphia, Pa. (AP photo/Matt Rourke)

Marjorie Dannenfelser, president of the Susan B. Anthony List, a pro-life organization that lobbies Congress to defund Planned Parenthood, called the organization an “abortion giant.”

“With over a billion in net assets and a business model centered on abortion and government subsidies, it is time for Planned Parenthood to end its reliance on taxpayer dollars,” Dannenfelser said in a statement. “Despite an unprecedented effort by statewide and federal leaders to defund them, a wave of former employees willing to testify against them, and uniform agreement amongst Republican presidential candidates that they should be defunded, Planned Parenthood continues full-steam ahead.”

“They are unwilling to answer to the pro-life American majority that wants out of this business,” Dannenfelser said.

As reported earlier by CNSNews.com, a spokesperson with Planned Parenthood told Bloomberg’s Businessweek last year that 90 percent of government ******* the organization gets is from the federal government or from Medicaid.

Make Your Heart As Big as Your Dreams
Is your future secured?
Do you have all the money you need?
Do you have a plan to achieve your financial goals?
Would you like to see one?
thinkdreamcreate@gmail.com
Think big. Dream big. Create a better world.

Old 01-04-2012, 06:48 PM
Diamond Member

Re: Plan'd Parenthd 2011: $500,000,000/329,445 Mur

Why didn't the Republican Party fix all this for you in 2000-2006, hmmmmmmmmm?

Old 01-04-2012, 07:07 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

Pretty sick. This, not the article:

Quote:
yep. Glee-machine of the filth. Lapping up OUR money, murdering babies as fast as they can.

'Adoption referrals continue to decline...'

Fucking animals.

Old 01-04-2012, 07:13 PM
Je suis un travesti executif

Quote:
Originally Posted by thistle View Post
Pretty sick. This, not the article:

I agree. It's filth.

Complete, uneducated FILTH.

"The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

Old 01-04-2012, 07:22 PM
Diamond Member

So Pwron does this mean that the Republican party is going to stop blocking safe sex education in schools???

Or are you going to let them to continue to raise the abortion and Teen pregnancy rates to new highs?

Old 01-04-2012, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spector567 View Post
So Pwron does this mean that the Republican party is going to stop blocking safe sex education in schools???

Or are you going to let them to continue to raise the abortion and Teen pregnancy rates to new highs?
Oh, didn't you know? The new form of birth control for the right is an asprin. The girl holds it between her knees and that's supposed to prevent pregnancy.

"The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

Old 01-04-2012, 07:58 PM
Preserve. Protect. Defend.

Um, yeah, because adoption is just WRONG.

Fucking liberals.

Make Your Heart As Big as Your Dreams
Is your future secured?
Do you have all the money you need?
Do you have a plan to achieve your financial goals?
Would you like to see one?
thinkdreamcreate@gmail.com
Think big. Dream big. Create a better world.

Old 01-04-2012, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwrone View Post
Um, yeah, because adoption is just WRONG.

Fucking liberals.

I'm not sure why you want to eliminate women's health care and create a situation where more women get pregnant.

What does adoption have to do with cancer screenings, pap smears, ob/gyn care, etc?

The reason I ask is because that is mainly what Planned Parenthood does in addition to helping people obtain education and birth control.

Old 01-04-2012, 08:23 PM
Challenge Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilZoe View Post
Oh, honey....your gore pics won't bother me in the least....lol I've spent years at 4chan.

Also, way to spread misinformation. YAY for you! w00t!

Have they supplied abortions to those who need them? Yes. Is that their primary function? Absolutely and provably not.

Educate yourself before engaging in a circle jerk with your like-minded buddies.
There's probably some far more accurate terms to identify them than like "minded".

Old 01-04-2012, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dchristie View Post
There's probably some far more accurate terms to identify them than like "minded".

Yes, but I'm trying to maintain my polite demeanor.

Old 01-04-2012, 09:15 PM
Diamond Member

If you are someone who would like to see the number of abortions decline then the numbers Pwrone posted are concerning.

I am under the impression many professionals who are in favor of abortion push abortion over other alternatives like adoption.

I would hope when a woman talks with a doctor about her pregnancy she will be offered excellent counseling and hopefully alternatives other than abortion. I have the feeling Planned Parenthood would be inclined to be more informative about abortion than adoption and the support that would be needed to make that decision.

I feel just like when debating on this forum about abortion the professionals who give abortions have no feelings what so ever about other alternatives being a better choice.

Old 01-04-2012, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulip View Post
If you are someone who would like to see the number of abortions decline then the numbers Pwrone posted are concerning.

I am under the impression many professionals who are in favor of abortion push abortion over other alternatives like adoption.

I would hope when a woman talks with a doctor about her pregnancy she will be offered excellent counseling and hopefully alternatives other than abortion. I have the feeling Planned Parenthood would be inclined to be more informative about abortion than adoption and the support that would be needed to make that decision.

I feel just like when debating on this forum about abortion the professionals who give abortions have no feelings what so ever about other alternatives being a better choice.

Planned Parenthood gave me excellent advice about adoption when I was young and in trouble and even referred me to the attorney who handled the adoption.

Their purpose is to educate as well as provide services. People tend to not realize this or they ignore it in their effort to tip the scales in their favor.

Old 01-04-2012, 09:22 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Planned Parenthood gave me excellent advice about adoption when I was young and in trouble and even referred me to the attorney who handled the adoption.

Their purpose is to educate as well as provide services. People tend to not realize this or they ignore it in their effort to tip the scales in their favor.
I've had personal experience years ago at a large hospital that offered abortions and they totally pushed abortion. Because of this I have had concern about how this is being handled today. I have no doubt my concerns are valid.

Old 01-04-2012, 09:25 PM

Quote:
I've had personal experience years ago at a large hospital that offered abortions and they totally pushed abortion. Because of this I have had concern about how this is being handled today. I have no doubt my concerns are valid.
I'm not saying your concerns aren't valid. If you're concerned, it's valid.

I'm saying your information is likely incomplete and not necessarily accurate.

Old 01-04-2012, 09:28 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
I'm not saying your concerns aren't valid. If you're concerned, it's valid.

I'm saying your information is likely incomplete and not necessarily accurate.
You have experience with one clinic that was a Planned Parenthood clinic. They run differently from clinic to clinic.

I think the numbers tell us there is a problem but of course that is if you would rather see a life brought into this world rather then aborting.

Old 01-04-2012, 09:35 PM

Quote:
You have experience with one clinic that was a Planned Parenthood clinic. They run differently from clinic to clinic.

I think the numbers tell us there is a problem but of course that is if you would rather see a life brought into this world rather then aborting.
What I'd REALLY like to see is all the effort being directed at banning abortion used to educate and provide birth control to all viable females in the country, thus dramatically reducing the number of abortions needed. I mean really BLANKET the country with it. Deal with the realities of human sexuality and understand that people are going to have sex whether they should or not.

Ultimately we would be left with mostly pregnancies resulting from rape, in-cest, or ectopic pregnancies, etc. that threaten the life of the mother to contend with.

It's a MUCH more realistic approach to the issue than anything else so far.

Just telling people to abstain and creating a situation where women don't have a say in their own wombs is absurd and creating enormous controversy where none needs to be.

Old 01-04-2012, 09:44 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
What I'd REALLY like to see is all the effort being directed at banning abortion used to educate and provide birth control to all viable females in the country, thus dramatically reducing the number of abortions needed. I mean really BLANKET the country with it. Deal with the realities of human sexuality and understand that people are going to have sex whether they should or not.

Ultimately we would be left with mostly pregnancies resulting from rape, in-cest, or ectopic pregnancies, etc. that threaten the life of the mother to contend with.

It's a MUCH more realistic approach to the issue than anything else so far.

Just telling people to abstain and creating a situation where women don't have a say in their own wombs is absurd and creating enormous controversy where none needs to be.
I agree we need to find out the whys and the fixes for the problems with people being so irresponsible when it comes to sex. I am sure it is not always because of being irresponsible.

From what I have read most of the women who are having unwanted pregnancies are using birth control at the time. I haven't read what kind of birth control is failing them. Planned Parenthood gives out a lot of birth control and I would presume education for using it. Have you read anything put out by them on why their birth control methods are failing their patients?

Old 01-04-2012, 10:00 PM

Quote:
I agree we need to find out the whys and the fixes for the problems with people being so irresponsible when it comes to sex. I am sure it is not always because of being irresponsible.

From what I have read most of the women who are having unwanted pregnancies are using birth control at the time. I haven't read what kind of birth control is failing them. Planned Parenthood gives out a lot of birth control and I would presume education for using it. Have you read anything put out by them on why their birth control methods are failing their patients?
There are many, many reasons why people end up with unplanned pregnancies, failed birth control amongst them.

A lot of young people who tend to have that "it can't happen to me" attitude find themselves in trouble as well as those who believe nonsense from their peers about alternative methods to prevent getting pregnant. SO much misinformation out there.

My former sister-in-law was convinced that you couldn't get pregnant if you had intercourse for less than 20 minutes. Others believe you can prevent the pregnancy in an emergency situation if you douche with CocaCola. I won't even go into the 'rhythm method'.

Failing birth control can range from forgetting to take one's pill to a broken condom. People just don't realize that there are several ways to boost the efficiency of prophylactics and don't take the extra steps necessary to make them nearly foolproof.

It gets a little stickier (no pun intended) when we get into alternative forms of birth control for people who cannot take birth control pills. IUDs can fall out, diaphragms can slip.

Still, with enough education on how to properly use all forms of birth control and have backup plans in case the first line fails, well over 98% of unplanned pregnancies can be prevented.

Our main hurdle in this issue is getting parents to understand that the more and better education you provide your children, the better choices they'll ultimately make. Far too many people think that this just gives kids free license to have sex. In fact, it's the opposite. Give them what they need in this vital time of their transition to adulthood and they will make the right decisions at the right time.

Prevention is SO EASY when one strips away the superstition, the misinformation, and the resistance.