report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Political Chat
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-22-2011, 12:19 PM
Preserve. Protect. Defend.

Re: African Americans Smarter Than 'African-Americ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yawn... View Post
Asians by definition are high IQ. Got it.

Asians, by average, have a higher I.Q. than other groups.

Yes. Try to get your mind around it.

Good Lord. This is how it is with liberals.

Make Your Heart As Big as Your Dreams
Is your future secured?
Do you have all the money you need?
Do you have a plan to achieve your financial goals?
Would you like to see one?
thinkdreamcreate@gmail.com
Think big. Dream big. Create a better world.

Old 12-22-2011, 12:19 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Asians by definition are high IQ. Got it.
Smarter than pwussy's white kids.

Always.

Old 12-22-2011, 12:20 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwussy View Post

And Jews are good with money.

Old 12-22-2011, 02:17 PM
Diamond Member

I'm going to post information about
achievement gaps.
This information tells us many reasons for a child doing poorly in school but high expectations from the parents, teachers and the school seem to be the answer to success.

I have also read the reason Asians do so well in school is because their parents have high expectations of their children doing well in school.

High-performing high-poverty and high-minority schools
Exceptions to the achievement gap exist. Schools that are majority black, even poor, can perform well above national norms, with Davidson Magnet School[citation needed] in Augusta, Georgia being a prominent example. Another school with remarkable gains for students of color is Amistad Academy in New Haven, Connecticut. These schools offer more rigorous, traditional modes of instruction, including Direct Instruction. In one study, Direct Instruction was found to be the single most effective pedagogical method for raising the skill levels of inner-city students (Project Follow Through). [1] High performing Black schools are not unique to the twentieth century. In Washington, DC in the late 19th century, a predominantly low income Black school performed higher than three White schools in yearly testing. This trend continued until the mid 20th century, and during that time the M Street School exceeded national norms on standardized tests. [2]
In addition, each year the Education Trust identifies and honors high-performing high-poverty and high-minority schools. All of the "Dispelling the Myth" schools, as they are called, have made significant strides in narrowing achievement gaps, attaining proficiency levels that significantly exceed the averages in their states, or improving student performance at an especially rapid pace. These schools do not offer simple answers or easy solutions, but several common strategies emerge from their practices. They provide a rich curriculum coupled with strong, focused instruction. They have high expectations for all students. They use data to track student progress and individual student needs. And they employ purposeful professional development to improve teachers’ skills

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Achieve..._United_States

Old 12-22-2011, 08:08 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwrone View Post

This is interesting, pwrone...

Whenever you have brought this subject up before, you have explicitly excluded Muslim Asians from your definition of "Asians with high IQ".

Since you didn't do it now, are we to conclude that you suddenly consider Asian Muslim Arabs smarter than yourself?

You really need to be careful when you are educating us by spewing your racial generalizations... you don't want us to get the wrong picture, do you?

Old 12-22-2011, 08:53 PM
I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjoe View Post
And Jews are good with money.
You christians just don't understand money...
And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all of them who sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves...
What the... Sounds a bit like occupy wall street if you ask me.

Those guys had families and were providing a service to the community.

I just don't get it... You even have a holiday named after him......

Old 12-23-2011, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelderek View Post
This is interesting, pwrone...

Whenever you have brought this subject up before, you have explicitly excluded Muslim Asians from your definition of "Asians with high IQ".

Since you didn't do it now, are we to conclude that you suddenly consider Asian Muslim Arabs smarter than yourself?

You really need to be careful when you are educating us by spewing your racial generalizations... you don't want us to get the wrong picture, do you?

NO, I have not.

Just some more of your sad, defeated gibbering.

Why would you think that I would care if Muslims were shown to have a higher I.Q. than 'whitey'? If I don't give a fuck when 'Asians' are shown to, why do you think I would care which 'Asians' we are talking about?

See, the problem is that I am a 'race realist', which is just soul-destroying to liberals. Any sort of real-world practicality or abject reality when it comes to race issues (and most other issues as well) is anathema to the liberal doctrine and mindset.

I will reiterate the points I have made which prompted you to mount this pathetic little attack.

A) In Europe, 'Asians' is the descriptor used for Muslim criminals, along with 'youths'

B) In the USA, 'Asian' generally refers to those of Oriental descent.

That's it! Nada mas.

Is your future secured?

Last edited by pwrone : 12-23-2011 at 06:25 AM.

Old 12-23-2011, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulip View Post
Yes

It would be an absolute miracle if we could discuss the issue and not throw insults at each other.

To not call someone a racist or bigot and just discuss the issue raised would be, well something new for this forum.
There you go again Tulip...

Trying to limit 1st amendment right to be a blithering idiot.

Typical liberal...

Old 12-23-2011, 06:19 AM

Quote:
NO, I have not.

Just soime more of your sad, defeated gibbering.

Why would you think that I would care if Muslims were shown to have a higher I.Q. than 'whitey'? If I don't give a fuck when 'Asians' are shown to, why do you think I would care which 'Asians' we are talking about?

See, the problem is that I am a 'race realist', which is just soul-destroying to liberals. Any sort of real-world practicality or abject reality when it comes to race issues is anathema to the liberal doctrine and mindset.

I will reiterate the points I have made which prompted you to mount this pathetic little attack.

A) In Europe, 'Asians' is the descriptor used for Muslim criminals, along with 'youths'

That's it! Nada mas.

Oh F#@K Pwrone - Seriously, you can't say the 'O' word anymore. (Oriental)

You want to get into a world of shit - call an Asian an Oriental....

Old 12-23-2011, 06:27 AM

Quote:
Oh F#@K Pwrone - Seriously, you can't say the 'O' word anymore. (Oriental)

You want to get into a world of shit - call an Asian an Oriental....

LOL...well, someone had to enforce the P.C. code.

Let's see--did you know immediately all the demographics I was referring to? YES.

Is there a more effective descriptor? NO.

Welcome to Liberalton.

Is your future secured?

Old 12-23-2011, 09:08 AM

Quote:

The Bell Curve (1994) argues (among others things) that a dangerous social trend is developing within the United States wherein that those with high intelligence v low intelligence are becoming a distinct social class - and much of this is based on race.

The Bell Curve (1994) average IQ of:
African Americans 85
Latino 89
White 103
Asian 106
Jew 113

The popular notion of the book was provocative in that intelligence is genetic, therefore race based.

However, the book does stated that:
"It seems highly likely to us that both genes and the environment have something to do with racial differences."

Based on the author's assumptions and conclusions, Noam Chomsky logically argued that:
...bring here millions of peasants driven from the countryside in China... ...while Black mothers are placed in Manhattan high rises and granted every advantage. Then the Asian influx will raise the IQ level; and as serious inquiry demonstrates, the fertility rate of Blacks is very likely to drop while that of the children of the journalistic elite, Harvard psychology professors, and associates of the American Enterprise Institute will rapidly rise.

Problem solved....

The effect of mothers having fewer children increases the probability of higher education and greater social economic standing of those children. This has been seen in Latin America where liberal social programs of providing birth control reduces the # of children and increased education.

If one assumes that Liberals are to blame for failed social programs regarding blacks.

I would argue that Liberals deserve credit for narrowing the gap in achievement.

Indeed, some Liberal social programs have failed and are counter productive.

To solve the problem, those Liberal social programs that are counter productive are relevant and should be addressed in the context of the problem.

To say that the Liberals are the problem is... simplistic and specious.

If an ethnic group wants to have a higher than average IQ to the general population look to those groups that have higher IQs.

Jews go to school, then go to Hebrew school
Asians go to school, then go Chinese school - or to a school to whatever subgroup to which they are a part.

Do that for 18 years....

Yeah, you are gonna score higher on achievement tests.

If you live in a shit school district rife with crime...

You are gonna be a dumb-shit.

Attachment 12040

Last edited by Yawn... : 12-23-2011 at 09:11 AM.

Old 12-23-2011, 09:20 AM
Most Valued Gold Member

Quote:

That's it! Nada mas.

Ignorance, or a lie? I dunno. In UK at least Asian means ... Asian. But it's most often used in the context of the large UK communities which come from that continent, ie Pakistan, India etc.

The fact that you only see the word in race-baiting articles in the Daily Fail is your problem.

Old 12-23-2011, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thistle View Post
Ignorance, or a lie? I dunno. In UK at least Asian means ... Asian. But it's most often used in the context of the large UK communities which come from that continent, ie Pakistan, India etc.

The fact that you only see the word in race-baiting articles in the Daily Fail is your problem.

Um...'Asian rape gangs' is kinda insulting to the several other types of Asians, dontcha think? It is specifically to hide the Muslim factor. Other Asian groups HAVE no political power, so no need to protect them from wrongful inferences.

Considering the range of demographics included in Asian, why not just say 'human'? It gives the same amount of useful information: none.

Do you really not get this? Do you not understand that there are protected groups in all societies--groups that, for whatever reason (liberal political correctness) are out front in positive stories and hidden in negative ones?

How can an adult not realize this? It is baffling.

Is your future secured?

Last edited by pwrone : 12-23-2011 at 10:10 AM.

Old 12-23-2011, 10:20 AM

Quote:
The Bell Curve (1994) argues (among others things) that a dangerous social trend is developing within the United States wherein that those with high intelligence v low intelligence are becoming a distinct social class - and much of this is based on race.

The Bell Curve (1994) average IQ of:
African Americans 85
Latino 89
White 103
Asian 106
Jew 113

The popular notion of the book was provocative in that intelligence is genetic, therefore race based.

However, the book does stated that:
"It seems highly likely to us that both genes and the environment have something to do with racial differences."

Based on the author's assumptions and conclusions, Noam Chomsky logically argued that:
...bring here millions of peasants driven from the countryside in China... ...while Black mothers are placed in Manhattan high rises and granted every advantage. Then the Asian influx will raise the IQ level; and as serious inquiry demonstrates, the fertility rate of Blacks is very likely to drop while that of the children of the journalistic elite, Harvard psychology professors, and associates of the American Enterprise Institute will rapidly rise.

Problem solved....

The effect of mothers having fewer children increases the probability of higher education and greater social economic standing of those children. This has been seen in Latin America where liberal social programs of providing birth control reduces the # of children and increased education.

If one assumes that Liberals are to blame for failed social programs regarding blacks.

I would argue that Liberals deserve credit for narrowing the gap in achievement.

Indeed, some Liberal social programs have failed and are counter productive.

To solve the problem, those Liberal social programs that are counter productive are relevant and should be addressed in the context of the problem.

To say that the Liberals are the problem is... simplistic and specious.

If an ethnic group wants to have a higher than average IQ to the general population look to those groups that have higher IQs.

Jews go to school, then go to Hebrew school
Asians go to school, then go Chinese school - or to a school to whatever subgroup to which they are a part.

Do that for 18 years....

Yeah, you are gonna score higher on achievement tests.

If you live in a shit school district rife with crime...

You are gonna be a dumb-shit.

Attachment 12040

There is no question that many liberal ideas vis a vis 'social engineering' have merit on their face--but then liberals inevitably get to operate the machinery. And that is where it goes off the rasil. Always.

Almost without exception, Iiberals cheat and game the system and turn it into a caricature of the original idea.

For instance--inner city blacks who over-achieve SHOULD be given entrance consideration over affluent students who do not--where the scores are reasonably similar.

But not when there are, literally, hundreds of points of SAT difference. And THAT is what liberals do, over and over--game the system. lie, cheat--it is their way.

'merit' doesn't mean anything to them, that is why they love unions--reward the lowest denominator and actively punish over-achievers. It is why they despise all that striving and success and the concept of American Dream stands for.

Again, a 100% meritocracy does not take into consideration those who overcome disadvantages. And our system MUST do this. But we also can't punish brilliance to reward mediocrity. This is how great nations fall.

Is your future secured?

Old 12-23-2011, 10:37 AM
Most Valued Gold Member

Quote:
Um...'Asian rape gangs' is kinda insulting to the several other types of Asians, dontcha think? It is specifically to hide the Muslim factor. Other Asian groups HAVE no political power, so no need to protect them from wrongful inferences.

Considering the range of demographics included in Asian, why not just say 'human'? It gives the same amount of useful information: none.

Do you really not get this? Do you not understand that there are protected groups in all societies--groups that, for whatever reason (liberal political correctness) are out front in positive stories and hidden in negative ones?

How can an adult not realize this? It is baffling.

But the phrase "asian rape gangs" is one used by the daily mail, and you, not liberals.

Its just a lie to suggest asian is used to hide an underlying muslim element. You're an idiot.

In the UK the term asian is definitely used when referring to for example Pakistani communities. Despite you being a lying ignorant shite and pretending there ARE none in Scotland, in fact Glasgow has a sizeable "asian" population. It's referred to as such quite often.

A friend of mine lived in the South side of Glasgow for a few years, and I would refer to the area as a largely asian area. Its not correct to say pakistani, because it isnt exclusively so. The shops and restaurants and fast food shops are mostly asian owned and run.

Should I say they are muslim owned and run, in a muslim area? Why? What has their religion to do with anything?

I can tell you now, you are completely wrong on this. YOU are interested only in the muslim aspect of the "rape" stories etc, and other crimes, so YOU want them to be about muslims.

It's YOUR predjudices being displayed, not any liberal coverup.

Old 12-23-2011, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thistle View Post
But the phrase "asian rape gangs" is one used by the daily mail, and you, not liberals.

Its just a lie to suggest asian is used to hide an underlying muslim element. You're an idiot.

In the UK the term asian is definitely used when referring to for example Pakistani communities. Despite you being a lying ignorant shite and pretending there ARE none in Scotland, in fact Glasgow has a sizeable "asian" population. It's referred to as such quite often.

A friend of mine lived in the South side of Glasgow for a few years, and I would refer to the area as a largely asian area. Its not correct to say pakistani, because it isnt exclusively so. The shops and restaurants and fast food shops are mostly asian owned and run.

Should I say they are muslim owned and run, in a muslim area? Why? What has their religion to do with anything?

I can tell you now, you are completely wrong on this. YOU are interested only in the muslim aspect of the "rape" stories etc, and other crimes, so YOU want them to be about muslims.

It's YOUR predjudices being displayed, not any liberal coverup.

I know, I know! Scotland is literally CRAWLING with non-whites! I mean, they are ...what...2%? 3%? Pakistanis? O.?%

LOL

Classic.

And, FYI, the vast majority of actual 'Asians' in Europe don't rape and don't run in gangs. In fact, it could easily and accurately be said that ONLY...fuck it, never mind. What's the point?

Is your future secured?

Last edited by pwrone : 12-23-2011 at 11:47 AM.

Old 12-23-2011, 11:46 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:

That's it! Nada mas.
What are you babbling aboout?

I have never seen "Asian" as a descriptor for "Muslim criminal" where I live.

For the record, I have never seen anyone referred to as "Christian criminal" either.

Old 12-23-2011, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelderek View Post
What are you babbling aboout?

I have never seen "Asian" as a descriptor for "Muslim criminal" where I live.

For the record, I have never seen anyone referred to as "Christian criminal" either.

The point would be to identify the gang of perps in a way that would be helpful to their potential victims or even just the reader. For instance, if they were all of Pakistani origin, that would be a Pakistani gang, wouldn't it?

Too much for ya? I know.

what do you think 'chavs' and 'hooligans' are? 'Youths'? LOL

Is your future secured?