report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Nigerian Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-2011, 08:19 PM
Bronze Member

Beware of this man

For a few years a Nigerian scammer has been active on various dating sites, including asiankisses.com.de. One of his IP has been identified as 82.128.16.115=Benin in Nigeria.
He uses a fake handsome photo and his modus operandii is to contact girls with a full page detailed letter about himself with all the carefully researched button pushing points...very professional as to touching a woman's heart. He changes details from time to time depending on which website he is on. Usually he is single and a widower (creates sympathy about his wife dying) and has a good job like an electrical engineer. Currently he signs off as "Dave". He makes his letters quite poetical and excellent English.
My ex wife in Australia got sucked into this scam after we seperated and lost a lot of money. She was even featured on a current affairs programme about this.
this guy has been exposed on romancescam.com and others yet asiankisses.com still lets him prey on victims through its website.

Old 10-08-2011, 09:40 PM
Newbie Member

Phindili Nxapayi

The real name of Dip Morris Hens and Alien Wheat is most probably Phindile S Nxapayi using both FNB and ABSA bank accounts but favouring FNB. Could also be using the name S Mabote using an ABSA account. He uses prepaid MTN phones and "loses" them when things get hot.

Old 10-10-2011, 06:58 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Scam:shannon Karla Daniel

BE AWARE! SCAM, SHE CLAIMS SHE IS IN THE UK AND THAT SHE TRAVELS A LOT BETWEEN THE UK AND NIGERIA, APPERENTLY SHE IS FROM HOUSTON TEXAS, HER EMAIL IS heartkeeper203@yahoo.com, SHE ASKED ME FOR 100 DOLLARS, I WAS PLAYING HER GAME BC FROM THE GET GO I KNEW WAS A SCAM, SO BE AWARE PPL. HER GRANDMA TRAVELS WITH HER, THATS WHAT SHE CLAIMS THATS THE ADDRESS WHERE SHE WANTED ME TO SEND THE MONEY TO:
Karla Daniel
15 bakare makinde street
City......Ketu
State....Lagos
Country....Nigeria.
Zipcode...23401

Last edited by sgt_pablo2011 : 10-10-2011 at 07:05 AM.

Old 10-13-2011, 12:12 AM
Newbie Member

brendasmiling@yahoo.com

nemaed herself jesus walks. this nigerian was a scammer and ask money then runs away.. if ever you encounterd this woman just block her immedietly if you dont want you money to be gotten by her..

Old 10-14-2011, 08:48 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: brendasmiling@yahoo.com

that bitch gor my $$ too

Old 10-17-2011, 05:51 AM
I am new at Scam.com

YOUR PENDING PAYMENT/Scammed Victim of the Benefic

Can you spot this is a scam. Just check the email address. The goverment don't use a hotmail address?
This is the email I got.

OFFICE OF THE US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
11 GARIK ROAD ABUJA
ABUJA, NIGERIA

ATTENTION:

I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING ON MONDAY 16TH OF OCTOBER ,2011. AND I WILL BE BRINGING YOUR FUNDS OF $5.5M ALONG WITH ME BUT THIS TIME I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS AN AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA,

I AM A US GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS. AS SOON AS I AM THROUGH WITH THE MEETING I SHALL THEN PROCEED TO YOUR ADDRESS. GET BACK TO ME WITH YOUR RECONFIRMATION DETAILS OKAY,

My Full Name:
City&State
Home Address: .
Cell Phone:
Home Phone:

PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS VERY IMPORTANT EMAIL FOR RECONFIRMATION WITHIN 48HOURS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE PACKAGE).

YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH IN THIS DELIVERY THAT MAKES ME WONDER. YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT.

CHECK HERE: http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/biography.html

PLEASE NOTE, I WILL ADVICE YOU TO STOP DEALING WITH THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE CONTACTING YOU TELLING YOU THAT YOUR FUND ARE IN THEIR POSSESSION, BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT WHOM THEY SAY THEY ARE,

AFTER ALL THE INVESTIGATION OF THE FUND YOU MENTIONED AND I FOUND OUT THAT NON OF THE AMOUNT WAS ENTITLED TO YOU , THESE ARE ONE OF THE REASON I WAS POSTED TO HELP PEOPLE RETRIEVE THEIR COMPENSATION FUNDS,

YOUR FUNDS WORTH THE SUM OF US$5.5 MILLIONS UNITED STATE DOLLARS IS IN OUR CUSTODY AND I WILL ASSIST YOU IN GETTING IT , THE SAME WAY I ASSISTED MRS JOAN GO FORTH , AND SO MANY CITIZENS LIKE YOU,

YOUR PACKAGE($5.5M) MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS AND THE COST OF REGISTERING IT IS $130.THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS VIA WESTERN UNION SO THAT ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US. CONTACT MY SECRETARY IMMEDIATELY FOR THE REGISTERING FEE WHICH IS $130 ONLY.

MR.MORRISON NUNAKA
SECRETARY TO US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA.
EMAIL: morisionunaka@hotmail.com
TELEPHONE NUMBER +2347032322290

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION.
MY FLIGHT IS THURSDAY AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE.

TERENCE P. MACAULAY
US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA

NOTE THAT TOTAL MONEY NEEDED TO REGISTERED YOUR FUNDS IS US$130 OR I WOULD PREFER IF YOU CAN TRAVEL DOWN TO GET THE DOCUMENTS YOURSELF LIKE MRS. JOAN GO FORTH DID AND I WILL BE VERY GLAD TO MEET YOU IN NIGERIA .

Old 10-19-2011, 10:06 PM
Diamond Member

Re: YOUR PENDING PAYMENT/Scammed Victim of the Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Dan View Post
Can you spot this is a scam. Just check the email address. The goverment don't use a hotmail address?
Exactly... US Embassies do not use Hotmail addresses...

There are many indications that this is a scam:

A US ambassador should know how to write proper English.

A US Embassy does not use Western Union for payments.

Why does he ask for your name and address? If he has millions of dollars belonging to you and are bringing them, he should know who you are already...

The US Embassy in Nigeria is not located at 11 Garik Road. It took me 10 seconds using Google to find the correct address (Plot 1075, Diplomatic Drive)

Why is the US Ambassador acting as a postman, delivering packages with millions of dollars? It's not part of his job to do that...

I can go on forever, but the most obvious indication that this is a scam is the usual:

Government officials, who doesn't even know your name, will never contact you via e-mail and offer to hand over millions of dollars.

Old 12-04-2011, 04:29 PM
Titiamanda78

Scam from friendfinder site

Please watch out for this person if he ever send you an email, because he is fake. This is his first email will send to any lady out there looking for love on the www.friendfinder.com website:

My name is Harrison Gerald and i am an American man who stays in Santa Clara, California, email: [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']harrison.gerald47@yahoo.com [/font].....
I am widower with two beautiful kids,Joan aged 3 and Kyle aged 2 year and one month... I am not a lover of internet sites but i had to try it out since i am a very private person who does not have too many friends except work associates..
I lost my wife during child birth, she died few minutes after our son Kyle was born on July 25th 2009 after she suffered multiple complications in her uterus... She was a great part of me because she was my only friend, confidant and family. Both my parents are deceased and i have only one sister who is a retard(it hurts me to say that) but aye shes the only sister i have got and the only family too. Like i said earlier i am a very private person and i do not keep friends it is not because am not a social person but because my kids needs all of my friendship and attention and i try my best to take em out when we are not traveling for work.

I am not a lover of internet sites but your profile really caught my attention.I want something serious and am not looking for jokers and flatters but a
serious relationship because not only does my children need a mother now,i too need someone to help me share in everything i have owned.

I am a petroleum and gas processing engineer by profession and also a big contractor to Shell Oil(S.P.D.C) and i also own my company, a very small company with a staff strength of 7 people at the moment
that deals on petroleum products haulage,rig construction and maintenance,pipeline fixing and maintenance,
oil spillage cleaning and general oil merchandise.It is not a very big company just 7 staff for the now but we are looking to expand and add
more brilliant minds to our operations when it is necessary.

I love adventure and spending quality time with my family is also one of my greatest hobby but the nature of my job makes me travel a lot and since the kids are very young and i do not have any one who can look after them for me when i travel, i usually take them with me anywhere i have a job to do and this is the reason why i need a wife ASAP and also why they need a mother . Green is my favorite color and I also
watch a lot of movies and read a lot of books too.Sidney Sheldon is my favorite writer(God rest his sweet soul)
I hope to read from you again and may i please beg of you to open a yahoomail account so we can view webcams and you can also see my kids and if God willing your kids to be in the near future. Every other information you need about me i shall give to you as we continue to get along and know each other.....

Kisses,
Harry

After a few email exchange, he will mention about his million dollars contract in Nigeria, then he got the contract and heading there, then he will keep quiet for a few days and send you an email asking for help cause of his son Kyle got really sick and got admitted into hospital and he needed money badly, he will ask you send him $3000 through western Union money transfer under the name:
--
NAME: LOUIS MULU

ADDRESS: 147 Jakpa Road, Effurun. Delta State Nigeria.
---
after he got your money, he will praise you up the sky for saving "his son". then promise to "return back your money". But soon, he will talk about his business got bad, he need more money from you $10K or $100K. if you denied, he will pretend that his business got help from Louis Mulu brother and everything is fine. then he will say his business contract has done but he need to pay 10%deposit into the Ireland bank:
--
Name of Bank: Permanent TSB bank

Name of account: Onome Humphrey Ugbawa

Swift Code: IPBSIE2D

IBAN: IE64IPBS99073387214205

Bank Address: Oliver Plunkett Street,Mullingarco.Westmeath.Ireland

---

for his cheque $2.9million dollars which he didn't have and ask for your help to wire $290K for him.
If you deny helping him, he will use his children and begging you, till the last option he will ask you to help him is get him a ticket to get out Nigeria for $15K to $5K.

If you still deny him, he will disappear forever and forget about the money he did own you from the beginning.

This is my real life story from the man who used the fake name belong to somebody else in Santa Clara, CA, US. My friend went to "his address" which he gave is

1009 Harrison Street, Santa Clara, CA95050

it's belong to somebody else. His mobile number is +1 408 663-9894 always off, you would never can get in touch with him when you call.

Please watch out for this person, he's 100%fake and a great scammer.
Attached Images

Last edited by hanguyen : 12-04-2011 at 04:37 PM.

Old 12-04-2011, 04:44 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

Re: Scam from friendfinder site

oh, yeah, sorry. now you know:

anybody that says "western union" is a fake.

Old 12-18-2011, 02:59 AM
Banned

Here's a good one.

Scam of course.

Notice the e-mail addy is for '@rediffmail.com' and not '@westernunion.com'. They also inadvertently disabled the first link to the WU website.

Quote:
Welcome to Western Union
Send Money Worldwide
FROM OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC/ADDRESS 455 AGBOKOU,ANKPA
ROAD OPPOSITE TUNDE MOTORS COTONOU.
WEB:www. westernunion.com/

Contact Payment department; Mr John Nweze
Contact Email: westunion.2011@rediffmail.com

I WOULD LIKE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE MINISTER OF FINANCE DR BEN JOHNSON HAS ORDERED THAT THE ONLY MONEY YOU WILL SEND NOW IS JUST $35 US DOLLARS SO THAT WE WILL START SENDING TO YOU YOUR $5000 US DOLLARS DAILY UNTIL YOUR TOTAL FUND OF ONE MILLION TWO HUNDRED FORTY THOUSAND US DOLLARS ($1.240,000.00) IS PAID TO YOU AND IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLY BY SENDING THIS FEE WITHIN THREE DAYS OF THIS ORDER,YOUR TOTAL FUND WOULD BE CONFISCATED AND IT WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO GOVERNMENT PURSE,HE SAID THAT THIS IS THE FINAL ORDER.
SO I URGE YOU TO TRY AND SEE THAT YOU SEND THE $35 US DOLLARS IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOU RECEIVE THIS EMAIL TODAY SO THAT WE WILL FINALIZE EVERY THING TO TODAY,
BY TOMORROW,YOU WILL START TO BE RECEIVING YOUR FIRST $5000 US DOLLARS DAILY,YOU URGE TO RESEND YOUR CURRENT INFORMATION SUCH AS YOUR PHONE NUMBER ADDRESS AND FULL NAME IMMEDIATELY TO AVOID DELAY.

Your name...................
Country.....................
Phone no....................
Address/city................
Age/sex.....................

BELOW ARE THE PAYMENT INFORMATION TO SEND THE $35 US DOLLARS OK,

RECEIVER NAME.......ANTHONY AFIOCHA
CITY.........................COTONOU
COUNTRY.................BENIN
QUESTION...............WHAT COLOR
ANSWER..................GREEN
AMOUNT..................$35
MTCN............

Reply To This Email Address Here ; westunion.22011@rediffmail.com
SINCERELY,
YOU CAN CALL ME ON MY LINE +229 9989 9347
MR.JOHN NWEZE
www.westernunion.com
Western Union Payments
Western Union
Welcome to Western Union
Send Money
Rediffmail.com is of course a free e-mail service out of India.

Old 12-21-2011, 03:18 AM
Newbie Member

Re: Scam from friendfinder site

It's amazing how many american born and educated people have such poor grammar and spelling. It means one of 2 things:

American public schools are in even worse shape than most people think.

OR

Someone is not telling the truth about their childhood, life history and their pictures.

Old 12-21-2011, 03:54 AM
Newbie Member

Re: Here's a good one.

One of these days I am going to go through one of these scam letters just to see how many grammatical errors and spelling mistakes I can find.

Old 12-21-2011, 05:00 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Beware of this man

I went on Match.com and recieved numerous winks, and IM's. one man stood out, and I began to email with him on a daily basis. My friend was sure he was a scammer and had me read info. on what to look for.

There were several red flags, but he never asked me for money, and I even told him, if he was trying to scam me, to walk, on, I was poor.

Well, a coworker was able to find tha he is a scammer on romancescam.com
He went by a different last name, with a different email

He has used the alias's Raymond Alem, and Raymond Clayton. Claims to live in UK, is a civil engineer, has a 10 yr. old daughter, is widowed, and his last relationship cheated on him.

He is good at romanceing you, and I started to believe maybe it was real.
However I never completely trusted him, and I was right.

So please be aware of a dark haired, very attractive man, with a little girl, in the picture with him. He's not real

Old 12-21-2011, 06:50 AM
Bean Sidhe of the Duannan

Re: Beware of this man

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishflower View Post
I went on Match.com and recieved numerous winks, and IM's. one man stood out, and I began to email with him on a daily basis. My friend was sure he was a scammer and had me read info. on what to look for.
That is great advice from a good friend.

Quote:
There were several red flags, but he never asked me for money, and I even told him, if he was trying to scam me, to walk, on, I was poor.
Not every scammer will ask for money, some want you to volunteer to give them some. Others will wait weeks or months before the "horrible robbery", "tragic accident" or "family emergency" happens.

Quote:
He has used the alias's Raymond Alem, and Raymond Clayton. Claims to live in UK, is a civil engineer, has a 10 yr. old daughter, is widowed, and his last relationship cheated on him.
You just mentioned 5 of the biggest red flags of a Romance Scammer.
1) Widowed
2) one child, a daughter
3) last relationship cheated
4) civil engineer
5) "lives" in UK

Quote:
So please be aware of a dark haired, very attractive man, with a little girl, in the picture with him. He's not real
Making a scammer's scam googlable on every scam-warner-anti-fraud-busting site you can find is a great way to slow that scammer down when a suspicious potential victim goes looking for information, finds your post and then that potential victim does not become a scam victim because you took the time "get the word out".

Thanks!!

Found a romance scammer? Post the information over at RomanceScam.com

Old 12-24-2011, 09:05 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
"So please be aware of a dark haired, very attractive man, with a little girl, in the picture with him. He's not real"

Damn! And here i was thinking that all those tall, dark haired attractive very good looking men with engineering jobs on ROMANCE DOT COM were real. You have dashed my dreams.

Old 12-27-2011, 12:50 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Beware of Jon verney he's a scammer

Please everyone stay away from Goldfunds Inc.
They post on free advertising sites all over the net.
They seem so legit. Not... Their application form is so real.
They scammed me out of $1300.
How stupid am I?
They are based in Malaysia. Names used are Jon Verney and MrFavour Morgan.
The email address is jonverney@bvalendcorp.
They are very persusive also. They promised me a refund... Hah. Still waiting.

Old 01-06-2012, 11:41 AM
Newbie Member

Beware of this man. Dr.David Akua

This man who call him self Dr. David Akua claiming to be the manager of United Bank of Africa Ltd Ghana he has never be a worker of United Bank Of Africa at any time, any one who do any Business with do so on his or own risk, every member of the public should beware of the man who claim to be a worker of U.B.A. This are his contact address and his e-mail address that he use to scams foreigners and the information he use in defrauding his victims. ( Dear Valued customer.
I hereby remind you regarding the release of your funds mounted five million Euro ( 5,000,000,00Euro ) this funds was deposited in Escrow account with your name since 21st february 2011 UBA United Bank For Africa.by Honorable Mr.Kwesi Bekoe Current Governor Ghana Bank Association with West Africa Authority.

Sir.due to your details we have here in our desk you have so much pending funds here in Africa.this is why we have instructed to contact you for immediate transfer of this funds.

soon as you receive this message do well get back to us with your account details for the immediate transfer okay.

we need your co.operation.
wait to hear from you very urgent.

Regards.

Dr.David Akua.
Manager Of UBA.
United Bank For.
Africa Accra Ghana.) and his e-mail address: (ubabank.ghanaplc@financier.com) we want member of public to beware, you all are warm for your own good.

Old 01-20-2012, 03:21 AM
Titiamanda78

Please post his photo and his daughter so people will learn about this person