report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-29-2011, 04:45 PM
Vailx Vailx is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 55
Javita Review

It wasn't my intention that this New Thread end up at the end of another old one related to coffee MLMs for some reason. It appeared to change its position as a New Thread and magically end up at the end of an older thread. Does anyone know why this happens? I attempt to repost my assessment of Javita Coffee once more. Lets see if it stands out in the group as a New Thread and stays there. Lets see what happens...
I look forward to your comments.


I joined Javita some months ago. After a few weeks I realized the mistake I made.

These guys have got great marketing stuff going on. Lots a talk about building a business. They say you can retail the coffee and recruit new members for rank advancement.


They clearly state that the retail markup is 30% in a few places. I've done the math a number of times...its more like 22%. Thats a crappy markup. And retail the product?...I don't think so. When I tell people a box of 24 coffee tubes is $45 they cough and choke. You can buy a package of 24 of those K-cups for about $15.00. You won't be retailing this coffee any time soon.


What that leaves is recruitment alone. That ain't business building in my book. You're encouraged to chase your warm list and sign them up as business builders who are then encouraged to chase down their warm list ad infinidum.


All the classic signs of a questionable home base "business" are here.
  1. High cost non retail-able, not competitive product
  2. Autoship
  3. Encouraged to and trained to recruit. Retail not encouraged.
  4. Lots of hype about wealth building and living the good life.
If recruiting is all you got...then you ain't got no business in my book. On the surface and to the unknowing this looks like a reputable home based business. Its really a clever bate and switch. To the inexperienced, its looks legitimate...an in demand product that everyone uses for sure...something that you can sell from your home to people you know, retail and business build. Excellent marketing material and for sure an excellent cup of coffee. Yes the coffee is one of the best I've had.

Great product, great marketing, no retail market. You'll be self consuming and recruiting your way to anything here. They imply any coffee drinker is your target customer as a possible retail customer and maybe even business builder recruit. I so no...your real target market...OPPORTUNITY SEEKERS who happen to like a superb cup of coffee. Good luck finding them. Some will find their real target market, most will not. I'm expecting a high dropout rate.


This would be a fun product to retail
to all you know as it is truly a super cup of instant coffee. It's simply not competitive however. On the other hand, recruiting is not fun at all this way. If you have a happy base of satisfied retail customers, by all means, offer the chance to be distributor to them. Some of those happy users may just go for it. Where you have to hit up everyone you know and those you bump into on the street for a chance at a "business opportunity" on just a sample or two...well thats like asking someone you don't know to marry you. Thats how I see it.

You should be recruiting sometime after you've built a solid retail base of satisfied users. Attempt to recruit from your happy customers...not from any warm body that will give you two seconds of their time. At a 22% profit and extremely high cost per box you really ain't got a retail snow balls chance in hell.




Reply With Quote

  #2  
Old 11-29-2011, 09:07 PM
ChrisDoyle's Avatar
ChrisDoyle ChrisDoyle is offline
Most Valued Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 18,735
Re: Javita Review

If there is another thread about Javita, the mods will move this thread into this one, rather than have multiple threads about the same subject. Expect this one to be moved.



Reply With Quote

  #3  
Old 04-06-2013, 09:34 AM
penny_88 penny_88 is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 4
Re: Javita Review

Are you crazy?? Your telling me that you couldn't sell this product? I know that this is written before the Burn+Control blend came about.. but OMG I LOVE the energy+mind!! It's like a coffee with super powers! It improves your energy a lot more than regular coffee, concentration, focus and so much more are improved instantly and I am personal testimony to this. Even though the weight loss coffee is very popular, the energy+mind is still extremely popular because no 'ordinary' coffee can give you the instant benefits like energy+mind does. If you could not sell this, it means you didn't try or mention why it was so much better than your average cup of joe. Of course it is more expensive than your supermarket brand, but it is A LOT cheaper drinking this then having to purchase all the supplements to try and match the benefits what the coffee gives you... So there's a win win with the Energy+Mind.

80% of recognisable successful home businesses have a start up cost of $1000 or less. Javita has 3. The elite pack for $999, the business builder kit for $499 and the basic kit for $99 all of which contain product. There is also a member starter kit which is $50 that does not contain product. For the return of sales on all of these the money made back is a fantastic investment with profit. So in actual fact, you have started the business for free. There is even people selling the coffee and purchasing the kit with the money collected before they even order!!

Yes Javita is recruitment based, but so is every other MLM out there that makes real money. Let's face it, your not going to make millions selling the coffee alone. Sure you can make thousands, but customers do not support your residual income, a strong growing team of business partners doing the same thing as you is what makes residual income.

Austohip- How can you be a product of the product if you can't even place an autoship order of at least 2 boxes per month. It's $70, come on. If you can't sell 2 boxes per month, the MLM industry is not for you.

Customers- They join the RISK FREE money back guarantee program that can be cancelled at anytime. They are already drinking their coffee, gathering their friends to drink it and then in turn the customer gets it for free. At the moment there is a 50% success rate to those customers becoming distributors when approached. They know the product works, the company is 100% legit with amazing training programs, so why would you say no?? (our current training programs do not focus entirely on those that we know, it is also focused on a cold market; like online marketing, expo's, market stalls, day care centres, business centre's, where ever you can think of)

We build our businesses off a duplicable system. A very simple system that is step by step. We push for our new distributors to sell the coffee through the website so they can get 4 boxes FREE!! Seems pretty legit to me. I love receiving my free coffee each month, which I can then go and sell back out to the public at 100% profit.

There is lots of hype because it is the newest thing out there. The hype isn't about to die down either. I have excitement because we are growing our business, our downline is growing in several countries and they are just as excited as everyone else. When your making thousands in your first couple of months on a fantastic product, that has a money back guarantee WHY AREN'T YOU EXCITED???

I apologise that you didn't believe in the product or have the faith in the company. As all true networkers know you haven't got a chance in hell if you don't believe in what your doing.

I just hope others that are reading this don't take a leaf out of your book of failing before you really begin. We have all the proof in our success and our proven training that this company has so much to offer those that are willing to spend 6-10hrs per week building a business for whatever dreams they may have.

JAVITA is not a get rich quick scheme, but when joining any MLM business... timing is the key to your level of success. Of course you can be the top earner of any company if you really try, but if you join Javita when the timing is right (RIGHT NO!) then you success is going to happen a lot faster than a company that has been through momentum or has been around for decades.

If your looking for a true opportunity, get back to the person who gave you the opportunity before you started researching..

or you can contact me on
www.facebook.com/javitacoffeeaustralia or
Referral link removed -MOD


Last edited by nomaxim : 05-25-2013 at 09:06 PM.
Reply With Quote

  #4  
Old 04-06-2013, 03:58 PM
DavidBatchelor's Avatar
DavidBatchelor DavidBatchelor is offline
Lifestyle Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 25
Re: Javita Review

Having tasted ****** Gold (yes there is a few coffee MLM's) the coffee certainly tastes a lot better then Javita. Not to mention it is a much better global opportunity then Javita.

In case you are wondering, no ****** Gold is not my primary MLM opportunity.
__________________


FREE Video Reveals The #1 Secret to Creating a Tsunami of Leads and Sales! Watch Video

Reply With Quote

  #5  
Old 04-08-2013, 05:34 PM
penny_88 penny_88 is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 4
Re: Javita Review

Ok taste is your personal opinion, but I love the blend of Arabica and Robusta beans that are in Javita's coffee and it is a familiar blend as most coffee shops sell it.

I love that Javita is not only just "energy" but it is better than just losing weight. It has many benefits to improve your health including controlling diabetetes, blood pressure and cholesterol levels.

I will have to disagree with you in regards to having a better global opportunity. Javita ships to over 30 countries. I live in Australia and they do not ship here. In fact they aren't even allowed to sell it here until there is a warehouse. So I really don't think that is fair on distributors that sign up to sell a product without their customers tasting it first.

But these are all the facts that people don't get when they join, because that's how these MLM leaders suck people in. Make it the best business out there and then drop off when they learn the truth. At least you can find all information on any member websites... No hidden secrets.

Of course I am going to be biased to Javita, but with amazing products who wouldn't. To be able to give a company a bad name just 2 months are it's launch... you don't even know what it is really about or the product for that matter.

Thank you and have a good day.

Reply With Quote

  #6  
Old 04-08-2013, 05:45 PM
DavidBatchelor's Avatar
DavidBatchelor DavidBatchelor is offline
Lifestyle Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 25
Re: Javita Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny_88 View Post
Ok taste is your personal opinion, but I love the blend of Arabica and Robusta beans that are in Javita's coffee and it is a familiar blend as most coffee shops sell it.

I love that Javita is not only just "energy" but it is better than just losing weight. It has many benefits to improve your health including controlling diabetetes, blood pressure and cholesterol levels.

I will have to disagree with you in regards to having a better global opportunity. Javita ships to over 30 countries. I live in Australia and they do not ship here. In fact they aren't even allowed to sell it here until there is a warehouse. So I really don't think that is fair on distributors that sign up to sell a product without their customers tasting it first.

But these are all the facts that people don't get when they join, because that's how these MLM leaders suck people in. Make it the best business out there and then drop off when they learn the truth. At least you can find all information on any member websites... No hidden secrets.

Of course I am going to be biased to Javita, but with amazing products who wouldn't. To be able to give a company a bad name just 2 months are it's launch... you don't even know what it is really about or the product for that matter.

Thank you and have a good day.
it is a familiar blend as most coffee shops sell it. Are you sure about that?

You are welcome to disagree, but try using a bit of logic first. Which other countries has Javita got a corporate office and one can sell the coffee at retail? That is precisely what I mean by ****** Gold having a far supperior global opportunity.

Actually I have a far better undersatanding then what you assume I have. Please re read your comments and you or anyone else will see how you have tried to hype Javita to be the best thing since sliced bread ;)
__________________


FREE Video Reveals The #1 Secret to Creating a Tsunami of Leads and Sales! Watch Video

Reply With Quote

  #7  
Old 04-12-2013, 08:27 PM
CommonSenseMan CommonSenseMan is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 34
Re: Javita Review

So with that logic.
Is SereniGy better than O-Rgano Gold?
SereniGy is in 50 countries with warehouses in multiple and taste better. No Aluminum and are truly 100% Certified Organic Ganoderma with it ON the box. What is Certified Ganoderma anyway? lol.
They also have more products like Weight Loss and even a Product for Dogs.
Im just curious.
P.S. All these Coffee's can be retailed. I was a Retail Customer before becoming a Preferred Customer.
I was a OG customer for 9 months. I know both very well.

Reply With Quote

  #8  
Old 04-12-2013, 11:24 PM
DavidBatchelor's Avatar
DavidBatchelor DavidBatchelor is offline
Lifestyle Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 25
Re: Javita Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommonSenseMan View Post
So with that logic.
Is SereniGy better than O-Rgano Gold?
SereniGy is in 50 countries with warehouses in multiple and taste better. No Aluminum and are truly 100% Certified Organic Ganoderma with it ON the box. What is Certified Ganoderma anyway? lol.
They also have more products like Weight Loss and even a Product for Dogs.
Im just curious.
P.S. All these Coffee's can be retailed. I was a Retail Customer before becoming a Preferred Customer.
I was a OG customer for 9 months. I know both very well.
You are actually wrong there (not sure where you are claiming to get your info from) my friend as Javita can't be retailed here or in other countries that are not fully open, hence they are (****** Gold) officially opening here within the next 30 days.
__________________


FREE Video Reveals The #1 Secret to Creating a Tsunami of Leads and Sales! Watch Video

Reply With Quote

  #9  
Old 04-13-2013, 04:31 PM
CommonSenseMan CommonSenseMan is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 34
Re: Javita Review

David- I am not sure where you got that I meant you could retail it in Your Country. I wasn't saying anything about that. lol
I was simply stating to Valix that YES it can be retailed in General.
My statement was not country specific.

Hope everything works out for ya and goodluck.

Reply With Quote

  #10  
Old 04-28-2013, 07:33 PM
penny_88 penny_88 is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 4
Re: Javita Review

So ok this makes Javita a scam.. how??
By you not liking the company because you joined in the first 2 months and gave up straight away does not make it a scam. In fact that would make all jobs and networking marketing opportunities a scam because people disagree with the company and give up. An opinion is not a fact and the fact here is that you are wrong. Javita is a 100% real, legal company that currently has 2 products. The coffee used can be found in most cafes as it is a very popular coffee bean.

The real issue here is that you have a disagreement and lodged your biased opinion on a website where your opinion is completely irrelevant. The website asked for scams to be noted and you are making accusation. You may not like the company because you chose not to stay, but that does not make it scam.

Reply With Quote

  #11  
Old 05-25-2013, 04:35 PM
shellygillespie shellygillespie is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1
Re: Javita Review

Javita Coffee Company is not a Scam. Seriously. I went to the HQs this month and met Stan the Founder and CEO, the other employees and many people on my team and Upline. This is a real company, with real people who CARE and a real opportunity. If you are looking to join people who actually care about you and your success, I would suggest investigating more for yourself!

Referral link removed -MOD

You know, I have lost 9lbs and my husband has lost 12lbs, just by drinking one cup of Javita B+C today!


Last edited by nomaxim : 05-25-2013 at 09:05 PM.
Reply With Quote

  #12  
Old 08-23-2013, 06:55 AM
Pinkraynedrop Pinkraynedrop is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1
Re: Javita Review

I know this topic is a little old & I'm kinda really new, but I thought I would just share something.

Coffee does not have magical weight loss properties. Regardless of what it's mixed with.

Losing weight is as simple as reducing the amount of calories you eat. Not by some pretend pill, coffee, tea. How do I know? I've lost over 78lbs in the last year by eating under the amont of calories my body needs daily. My TDEE (google that) is 2000 calories a day. I eat 20% less than that & BAM.... I lost weight. Simple really.

I don't know how anyone can claim that a coffee will magically make you lose weight if you still eat more than you burn each day. If you signed up to sell it, then you are just as silly as the ones who made it, cause you fell for it totally & it IS A SCAM. 100% scam.

Dr Oz endorsed it? Big deal...he's paid to be a DR that the weight loss industry (the real legit one) thinks is a joke. Even real Drs think he is.

Reply With Quote

  #13  
Old 08-26-2013, 06:31 AM
penny_88 penny_88 is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 4
Re: Javita Review

A weight loss scam is something that claims you will lose weight and you don't see results. This product has also been tested among patients taking this and placebo as well. Results had proven that this is definitely not a placebo and the results are amazing. Despite your efforts to lose weight in the past with other weight loss programs it does not make your statement correct. Just proves that you were trying all the wrong ones.

No regular coffee ALONE will make you lose weight but the Javita Burn+Control which contains 2 supplements extracted from food does. How do I know this?? Because I personally have results as well as thousands all over the world. Also Javita has a 100% money back guarantee... if a company were to offer this on a product that didn't do as it claims, it would be bankrupt, gone under and not debt free!

There are many different ways to lose weight and just because one works for one, doesn't mean it will work for you. I'm not saying Javita will work for every single person out there that tries it, but the (statistically proven) 93% of people who drink Javita Burn+Control do lose weight.

Not sure if this is true or not?? Just try it and see for yourself. You literally have nothing to lose as every sachet and box is backed by a money back guarantee.

Just some facts for you... each full sachet that you have burns a minimum of 300 calories. No wonder the weight is falling off people that drink 3 of these a day.

Reply With Quote

  #14  
Old 08-26-2013, 09:59 AM
bibleman's Avatar
bibleman bibleman is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 3,710
Re: Javita Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny_88 View Post
....has a 100% money back guarantee... if a company were to offer this on a product that didn't do as it claims, it would be bankrupt, gone under and not debt free!


Yeah, cause there definitely aren't any successful companies out there offering money back guarantees on shody products.


Reply With Quote

  #15  
Old 08-26-2013, 11:05 AM
ChrisDoyle's Avatar
ChrisDoyle ChrisDoyle is offline
Most Valued Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 18,735
Re: Javita Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny_88 View Post
A weight loss scam is something that claims you will lose weight and you don't see results. This product has also been tested among patients taking this and placebo as well. Results had proven that this is definitely not a placebo and the results are amazing. Despite your efforts to lose weight in the past with other weight loss programs it does not make your statement correct. Just proves that you were trying all the wrong ones.

No regular coffee ALONE will make you lose weight but the Javita Burn+Control which contains 2 supplements extracted from food does. How do I know this?? Because I personally have results as well as thousands all over the world. Also Javita has a 100% money back guarantee... if a company were to offer this on a product that didn't do as it claims, it would be bankrupt, gone under and not debt free!

There are many different ways to lose weight and just because one works for one, doesn't mean it will work for you. I'm not saying Javita will work for every single person out there that tries it, but the (statistically proven) 93% of people who drink Javita Burn+Control do lose weight.

Not sure if this is true or not?? Just try it and see for yourself. You literally have nothing to lose as every sachet and box is backed by a money back guarantee.

Just some facts for you... each full sachet that you have burns a minimum of 300 calories. No wonder the weight is falling off people that drink 3 of these a day.

Out of interest, how does something you drink burn 300 calories? I'd be interested in the science behind this.
__________________
The musings of joecool44:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Learn to read you fvcking moron. I never claimed those pages were from IBO's.
And he admits to changing people's posts!
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Reply With Quote

  #16  
Old 08-26-2013, 11:43 AM
tomInAustin's Avatar
tomInAustin tomInAustin is offline
Don't pet an angry bird!
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,165
Re: Javita Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
Out of interest, how does something you drink burn 300 calories? I'd be interested in the science behind this.
Good question. I'm sure a lot of people would love to know how consuming something burns calories.
__________________
-----------------

Everything is more cosmopolitan, having a trained assassin stay overnight, letting heartbreaking lies roll over us like a summer breeze.

Reply With Quote

  #17  
Old 08-26-2013, 12:39 PM
ChrisDoyle's Avatar
ChrisDoyle ChrisDoyle is offline
Most Valued Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 18,735
Re: Javita Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomInAustin View Post
Good question. I'm sure a lot of people would love to know how consuming something burns calories.
The only thing I've ever heard of like that is celery, apparently it takes more calories to digest it, but only about 2 calories more.
__________________
The musings of joecool44:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Learn to read you fvcking moron. I never claimed those pages were from IBO's.
And he admits to changing people's posts!
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Reply With Quote

  #18  
Old 08-26-2013, 01:59 PM
tomInAustin's Avatar
tomInAustin tomInAustin is offline
Don't pet an angry bird!
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,165
Re: Javita Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
The only thing I've ever heard of like that is celery, apparently it takes more calories to digest it, but only about 2 calories more.
Indeed. You would explode before you burned 300 calories. I know how much work it takes on an elliptical machine to burn 300 calories. You can work your butt off for 30 minutes and barely burn off one can of coke.
__________________
-----------------

Everything is more cosmopolitan, having a trained assassin stay overnight, letting heartbreaking lies roll over us like a summer breeze.


Reply With Quote

Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Javita Coffee - My Review MLMSeeker MLM Scams 89 11-30-2011 03:31 PM
ATS Scam Review atsreview MLM Scams 73 07-03-2010 01:32 PM
Can someone review these sites for me kflo01 Internet Scams 3 08-10-2008 06:30 PM
is this a REAL internet review organization: "Site Review Authority"? mileinniw Work at Home Scams 6 10-25-2006 06:22 AM

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump




This site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. Scam.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this Site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the Userís own risk. Neither Scam.com nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers, shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration of or use of any content herein, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any failure of performance, computer virus or communication line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom. Just because a business, person, or entity is listed on scam.com does not necessarily constitute they are scammers. This is a free open forum where people can debate the merits from the consumer's or business owner's perspective. Registration and participation is always FREE.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:06 AM.




Scam.com Is Proudly Hosted By Rackco and Protected By CloudFlare


Scams Message Board - Copyright 2004-2013 Scam.com , All Rights Reserved.