report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-2011, 02:24 AM
Newbie Member

Zeek Rewards Zeekler Paul Burks Daryl Douglas Scam

PONZI SCHEME IF EVER THERE WAS >>>> GET THIS OUT TO THE FEDERAL TRADE FTC < SEC SECURITIES EXCHANGE AND ATTORNEY GENERALS AG"S OF EVERY STATE!!!! BEWARE
On their "HOW IT WORKS" SOUNDS LIKE "GIFTING" BUT
IT"S A PONZI SCHEME
www.zeekrewards.com
ZeekRewards is Zeekler.com's private, invitation-only, affiliate advertising division where Associates can qualify to earn rewards on every Retail bid they sell and every VIP bid they buy and give away as samples!

Here's How it Works:
The company has created a Retail Profit Pool (RPP) and shares up to 50% of the daily net profits with its Qualified Affiliates*. You can access your Retail Profit Pool report in your ZeekRewards back-office.

When you sell Retail Bids or give away VIP Bids from ZeekRewards you can earn VIP Cash Awards every day for 90 days on the VIP Points you received just for placing ONE FREE AD for Zeekler.com daily and submitting the link to your ad through your ZeekRewards Ad Center in your back office.

Every time you sell Retail Bids or give away VIP Bids as samples to retail customers through your ZeekRewards back office - those bids earn you points in your ZeekRewards VIP ProfitPoint balance. At the end of each day (7 days a week) the company determines its daily overall revenues and shares up to 50% of it's net profits with its Quaified Affiliates* based on each individuals VIP ProfitPoint Balance.

Here's An Example

Step 1: Let's say you already own an active Premium Business Center (Silver, Gold, or Diamond) for ZeekRewards

Step 2: You then purchased 1000 VIP Bids and gave them away as samples to your own retail customers or to customers that were signed up for you by the Customer Co-op, if you prefer. Or, perhaps you SOLD $1,000 worth of Retail Bids to a Zeekler.com customer. Either would give you 1000 points in your VIP ProfitPoints Balance. Or, if you choose to give the bids to one of your personally sponsored ZeekRewards affiliates you would receive 500 Points in your VIP ProfitPoints balance ( .5 points per bid given to your Affiliates)

Step 3: You then (that day and every day) would simply log-in to your ZeekRewards Back Office, go to the Ad Center and place and submit your free ad for Zeekler.com for that day (This takes approximately 3-5 minutes of your time.)

Your work for the day is now done!

Step 4: The company (today and at the end of each day) tallies the days net profits and determines the day's VIP Profit Share Award. Let's say, for the sake of this example - the company determines that today's revenue allows for a 1.5% award and posts it to the Retail Profit Pool which reflects in yours and every other Qualified Affiliate's Profit Pool account. Assuming a 1,000 point balance, in this example, it would give you a $15.00 award.

In our example, let's assume that you have set your preference to use 100% of your daily award to purchase more bids to give away as samples to grow your business (and your VIP balance!). When you go check your Retail Profit Pool Report the next day, you will see that your account balance will now be 1015 VIP ProfitPoints because the bids were given away to your retail customers!
**Please note that daily percentages will vary and we do not guarantee any specific amounts or results.

* A Qualified Affiliate" is a Preferred Customer or Representative who is currently enrolled in one of our monthly Premium Business Center subscription plans (Silver, Gold or Diamond), has enrolled Retail Customers or joined the Customer Co-op, has given away a minimum of 10 VIP Bids as samples, and has placed a qualifying advertisement for Zeekler.com for the current 24 hour period and submitted it through his or her ZeekRewards back office. Affiliates who have not yet qualified can earn retail profits while they watch their Bonus Points grow daily, however only Qualified Affiliates can qualify to earn daily retail profit-share awards.

NewNetMail, Lighthouse America, Rex Venture Group, Paul Burks Owner & Creator Of NewNetMail, Huge Ripoff, Dishonest, False Promises, Taking Money, Misleading Lexington North Carolina
Above Link -- As seen on Rip Off Report
Just Google or Yahoo search Paul Burks mlm scams .... He is a creep and so is that idiot Daryl Douglas con man
http://www.ripoffreport.com/multi-le...rica-b8e4p.htm

It's going down ...... Read on
Free Store Club Custormer Reports
www.homebasedbusinessreviews.com/freestoreclubreports.html
MLM Real Estate Financial/Investing Dave Espino Dean Graziosi Jeff Paul ... as many people as possible and sue the pantsoff of Paul Burks for flat out taking peoples money. Please stay away from thefreestoreclub for it is nothing but a scam. ...

Old 11-27-2011, 10:59 PM
Gold Member

Re: Zeek Rewards Zeekler Paul Burks Daryl Douglas

Quote:
Originally Posted by consumeralerter View Post
PONZI SCHEME IF EVER THERE WAS >>>> GET THIS OUT TO THE FEDERAL TRADE FTC < SEC SECURITIES EXCHANGE AND ATTORNEY GENERALS AG"S OF EVERY STATE!!!! BEWARE
On their "HOW IT WORKS" SOUNDS LIKE "GIFTING" BUT
IT"S A PONZI SCHEME
www.zeekrewards.com
ZeekRewards is Zeekler.com's private, invitation-only, affiliate advertising division where Associates can qualify to earn rewards on every Retail bid they sell and every VIP bid they buy and give away as samples!

Here's How it Works:
The company has created a Retail Profit Pool (RPP) and shares up to 50% of the daily net profits with its Qualified Affiliates*. You can access your Retail Profit Pool report in your ZeekRewards back-office.

When you sell Retail Bids or give away VIP Bids from ZeekRewards you can earn VIP Cash Awards every day for 90 days on the VIP Points you received just for placing ONE FREE AD for Zeekler.com daily and submitting the link to your ad through your ZeekRewards Ad Center in your back office.

Every time you sell Retail Bids or give away VIP Bids as samples to retail customers through your ZeekRewards back office - those bids earn you points in your ZeekRewards VIP ProfitPoint balance. At the end of each day (7 days a week) the company determines its daily overall revenues and shares up to 50% of it's net profits with its Quaified Affiliates* based on each individuals VIP ProfitPoint Balance.

Here's An Example

Step 1: Let's say you already own an active Premium Business Center (Silver, Gold, or Diamond) for ZeekRewards

Step 2: You then purchased 1000 VIP Bids and gave them away as samples to your own retail customers or to customers that were signed up for you by the Customer Co-op, if you prefer. Or, perhaps you SOLD $1,000 worth of Retail Bids to a Zeekler.com customer. Either would give you 1000 points in your VIP ProfitPoints Balance. Or, if you choose to give the bids to one of your personally sponsored ZeekRewards affiliates you would receive 500 Points in your VIP ProfitPoints balance ( .5 points per bid given to your Affiliates)

Step 3: You then (that day and every day) would simply log-in to your ZeekRewards Back Office, go to the Ad Center and place and submit your free ad for Zeekler.com for that day (This takes approximately 3-5 minutes of your time.)

Your work for the day is now done!

Step 4: The company (today and at the end of each day) tallies the days net profits and determines the day's VIP Profit Share Award. Let's say, for the sake of this example - the company determines that today's revenue allows for a 1.5% award and posts it to the Retail Profit Pool which reflects in yours and every other Qualified Affiliate's Profit Pool account. Assuming a 1,000 point balance, in this example, it would give you a $15.00 award.

In our example, let's assume that you have set your preference to use 100% of your daily award to purchase more bids to give away as samples to grow your business (and your VIP balance!). When you go check your Retail Profit Pool Report the next day, you will see that your account balance will now be 1015 VIP ProfitPoints because the bids were given away to your retail customers!
**Please note that daily percentages will vary and we do not guarantee any specific amounts or results.

* A Qualified Affiliate" is a Preferred Customer or Representative who is currently enrolled in one of our monthly Premium Business Center subscription plans (Silver, Gold or Diamond), has enrolled Retail Customers or joined the Customer Co-op, has given away a minimum of 10 VIP Bids as samples, and has placed a qualifying advertisement for Zeekler.com for the current 24 hour period and submitted it through his or her ZeekRewards back office. Affiliates who have not yet qualified can earn retail profits while they watch their Bonus Points grow daily, however only Qualified Affiliates can qualify to earn daily retail profit-share awards.

NewNetMail, Lighthouse America, Rex Venture Group, Paul Burks Owner & Creator Of NewNetMail, Huge Ripoff, Dishonest, False Promises, Taking Money, Misleading Lexington North Carolina
Above Link -- As seen on Rip Off Report
Just Google or Yahoo search Paul Burks mlm scams .... He is a creep and so is that idiot Daryl Douglas con man
http://www.ripoffreport.com/multi-le...rica-b8e4p.htm

It's going down ...... Read on
Free Store Club Custormer Reports
www.homebasedbusinessreviews.com/freestoreclubreports.html
MLM Real Estate Financial/Investing Dave Espino Dean Graziosi Jeff Paul ... as many people as possible and sue the pantsoff of Paul Burks for flat out taking peoples money. Please stay away from thefreestoreclub for it is nothing but a scam. ...
Very good reporting but...,
it does not show anything that is relevant to the title.
What proof do you have that Zeek Rewards is not legitimate? The links that you have provided do not reveal anything that proves this is a scam.

I know of one person that has paid off their home with the income that they have made from this.

Your links do not reveal anything except that they have been answered and no proof is substantiated.

In a nutshell. You are making claims that are not verifiable and that is not a good thing to be doing.

If you have something concrete and substantive then produce it. The proof needs to be factual and substantive, not erroneous or subjective.

I personally investigate programs and this one is not showing any red flags. It does not mean that it is legit. But it does not mean that is a scam either.

My daughter works with several people that are affiliates of this site and are making very good money from it. She asked me to check into it, and that is what perked my interest. The incomes of a few of the people she is working with is quite impressive.

If it turns out to be a scam then I will be be upset, at the least.

I am testing it now and will try to update what I discover.

I want to add that most of the penny auction sites that have been started online in the last 5 years are out of business. This is sometimes due to poor management, using autobots to place bids, or being operated as scams from the onset.

There are only a few that have survived. The percentage of survival is about 20% which is not great but is not too bad considering that most online business fail at a rate that is close to 98%, so 20% success is good in comparison.

I would suggest that if you are interested in joining a penny auction site as an affiliate that you check for any red flags first and see how long the site has been online. There are a few that had good success statistics.

This one has been in operation for almost 2 years. The domain name is coming up for a renewal in about 4 months so that will be the ultimate test. If they renew the domain and keep the site running then it may prove to be one of the successful penny auction sites.

Right now I do know people that are making money from this. This is how it is represented:

One affiliate makes 5,000 dollars a week but he also invested 9,000 into the auction site 10 months ago.

One affiliate is making 280 dollars a week and he invested 150 dollars into the program.

Another affiliate is making 40 dollars a week and he joined for free without making any purchases or investments. The problem is that if he misses one day of placing an ad he may return to zero and not make anything. So far he has been able to place an ad everyday and this has not been an issue. But what happens if he has an accident or is hospitalized for a day and cannot get access to a computer to place an ad?

This is a question that I want to know the answer to.

I joined and was up to 2 dollars in 3 days. I did not place an ad for 3 days and my 2 dollars was gone. I placed another add on the 7th day and will place another one for another 2 days to see if the 2 dollars is back. This is an experiment and not something that I am relying on for an income. But if I do make something from it then so be it.

My concern is that if the people behind this are scam artists then the site may not be renewed and only those that withdraw their earnings will make anything.

I will try to come back and update what I have discovered.

Free Tools and Resources for making money online: Raief.com.

26 free videos on how to create a web business.

Last edited by gregw2 : 11-28-2011 at 03:34 PM.

Old 11-29-2011, 06:17 AM
Newbie Member

Duh, think about it........ where is the money coming from? Only making money from getting people to deposit money into this 'ponzi scheme' system
You make money off the money of others
did you buy a product? did you sell a product?
no you are only trying to get others into this money game ponzi scheme with some deceptive crazy talk - trying to confuse most people so they feel stupid and they either put in money or they feel too stupid to 'INVEST"

The talk is some notion of a 'penny auction' -- well tell me how YOU participate in this nonsense
it's a front
and if you can't see that Paul Burks has had one bad deal money game MLM multi level makreting FAILED company after another because he is a greedy little man who has RIPPED OFF a lot of people
I had some idiot who is making a ton of money ADMIT that the money come from (STUPID DUMIES) depositing $1,000 to $10,000
Yes there a lot of greedy bastards making a ton of money who could give a shit if they rob others of their savings or money without them making a dime........
IT IS A FLAT OUT PONZI SCHEME
ZEEK REWARDS IS GETTING INVESTIGATED BY IRS AND FBI NOW
its just a matter of time, handcuffs for Burks and that con man idiot bullshitter liar Daryl Douglas and the gang at this bogus MLM - then one less scam in the world

Old 12-02-2011, 12:24 AM
Newbie Member

Zeekrewards.com Massive PONZI SCAM

i have lost over $7000 in this scam a suggest you dont join it is a scam you will burn and crash

Old 12-02-2011, 12:27 AM
Newbie Member

Davd Botley here stay away from zeekrewards.com

zeek rewards is a massive scam

Old 12-02-2011, 12:29 AM
Newbie Member

ZeekRewards is a massive scam

9 Axbridge Close
Park North
Swindon
WILTS
sn22tt

M 07800808695

Old 12-02-2011, 12:41 AM
Newbie Member

David Botley Here Zeekrewards.com is a scam!!

David Botley Here Zeekrewards.com is a scam!!

Old 12-02-2011, 12:47 AM
Newbie Member

Zeekrewards.com Massive Auction scam

Thaey take you money over and over

Old 12-02-2011, 02:02 AM

Re: Zeekrewards.com Massive PONZI SCAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by websaver View Post
i have lost over $7000 in this scam a suggest you dont join it is a scam you will burn and crash

Now how have you lost $7000 lol?

If you have bought $7000 worth of bids, they are in your account and you be making approximately $135 a day Retail Profit Share.

It sounds to me that you haven't joined and you are blurting "crap" out.

Last edited by octasa : 12-02-2011 at 02:04 AM.

Old 12-03-2011, 09:35 PM

Re: ZeekRewards is a massive scam

Quote:
Originally Posted by websaver View Post
9 Axbridge Close
Park North
Swindon
WILTS
sn22tt

M 07800808695

Now I see. You are another thick idiot that doesn't know a good opportunity.

So you have a problem with Dave Botley, posted his address, which has got you banned.

It's people like you that needs to be locked up, not these Companies.

You come one here, pretending to be Dave Botley, saying you have lost $7000 and post your own address lol.

If you are Dave why would you post your own address - dick head.

You try to ruin businesses with pathetic comments. Because you are incapable of making money or a business work.

Old 12-04-2011, 06:37 PM
Newbie Member

I would just like to say that I am the original websaver (David Botley) that got banned, not my fault, I now reregistered in another name..These idiots hijacked my yahoo account somehow and got my alertpay password, completely messed it up, then went onto my zeekrewards back office somehow and altered everything.
they change my FB page to gay posts and my alertpay account is wrecked and unverified because they deleted my bank details
Then they come on here, I mostly iuse the same passowrd, change my password and post crap in my name and get me banned, luckily the address they posted is outdated.
And I would like to say that zeekrewards is run by the most honest person you could find, his business has been around 14 years, they have spent $1000's on compliance lawyers to make sure they are legal,
Zeekrewards is no scam, I earn a very good income from it. And think about this...I can only find one scam report about zeekrewards...this one, so if they are scamming people, dont you think that scam reports would be flying around everywhere on the internet

Last edited by daveb : 12-04-2011 at 09:11 PM.

Old 12-07-2011, 01:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveb View Post
I would just like to say that I am the original websaver (David Botley) that got banned, not my fault, I now reregistered in another name..These idiots hijacked my yahoo account somehow and got my alertpay password, completely messed it up, then went onto my zeekrewards back office somehow and altered everything.
they change my FB page to gay posts and my alertpay account is wrecked and unverified because they deleted my bank details
Then they come on here, I mostly iuse the same passowrd, change my password and post crap in my name and get me banned, luckily the address they posted is outdated.
And I would like to say that zeekrewards is run by the most honest person you could find, his business has been around 14 years, they have spent $1000's on compliance lawyers to make sure they are legal,
Zeekrewards is no scam, I earn a very good income from it. And think about this...I can only find one scam report about zeekrewards...this one, so if they are scamming people, dont you think that scam reports would be flying around everywhere on the internet
Hi Dave, yes I to had my Zeek account hacked. They changed the details and tried to withdraw $800 from the account.

I have a different password for everything I have, but they got in.

Zeek is a very good business. Unfortunatley, we have a lot of immature people that can't help but call everything a scam.

Every MLM, Networking business is a scam to them.

I've seen people calling AVON Cosmetics a scam. They've been going over 50 years lol

Old 12-07-2011, 02:52 AM
I am new at Scam.com

RED FLAG..they no longer accept credit cards...BAD SIGN

Old 12-07-2011, 09:38 AM
Newbie Member

If you bothered to read the newsletter, you would see that they had problems with fraud so they decided to stop credit cards, get yur facts right, zeek is only one of a few legit business out there, it is tthe only one in 8 years of me looking that I trust, and now I earn a very good retirement income from it, so dont knock it till you try it. And I will now name the idiot who hacked all my accounts including this one....
Muid Asad Dodul....look for him on facebook and abuse him please
his email is dodul26@ymail.com

Last edited by daveb : 12-07-2011 at 10:05 AM.

Old 12-09-2011, 03:53 AM
Newbie Member

Well alertpay have given me the ip address of this moron who attacked my AP account, he is the admin of
http://www.kashyagold.com/ there are scam reports everywhere including them stealing AP accounts just like mine was, now here is my theory..I am convinced the culprit is Jason Peters who runs the best deal yet scam, I did register with them and used my alertpay address for payments so he knew my address, from there he hacked my yahoo address and did a password reset, I am still checking whether Jason peters is connected with kashyagold, and if he is, I have my proof and AP have asked me to assist in bringing this scammer down

Old 12-09-2011, 08:15 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregw2 View Post

This one has been in operation for almost 2 years. The domain name is coming up for a renewal in about 4 months so that will be the ultimate test. If they renew the domain and keep the site running then it may prove to be one of the successful penny auction sites.

Right now I do know people that are making money from this. This is how it is represented:

One affiliate makes 5,000 dollars a week but he also invested 9,000 into the auction site 10 months ago.

One affiliate is making 280 dollars a week and he invested 150 dollars into the program.

Another affiliate is making 40 dollars a week and he joined for free without making any purchases or investments. The problem is that if he misses one day of placing an ad he may return to zero and not make anything. So far he has been able to place an ad everyday and this has not been an issue. But what happens if he has an accident or is hospitalized for a day and cannot get access to a computer to place an ad?

This is a question that I want to know the answer to.

I joined and was up to 2 dollars in 3 days. I did not place an ad for 3 days and my 2 dollars was gone. I placed another add on the 7th day and will place another one for another 2 days to see if the 2 dollars is back. This is an experiment and not something that I am relying on for an income. But if I do make something from it then so be it.

My concern is that if the people behind this are scam artists then the site may not be renewed and only those that withdraw their earnings will make anything.

I will try to come back and update what I have discovered.

I can help you with your answers. I am a senior executive
with zeek. My people have been to the office and visited
Paul Burke when we wanted to check out this company.

We also contacted the law firm ZeekRewards retained to help organize the company and meet federal compliance. We did very good due diligence and I'm comfortable with the company. As you know, you can find a few complaints about any company that has been in business 14 years and had several start-ups. But a real scam company would have thousands of complaints over 14 years when you consider FreeStoreClub peaked with 3+ million members.

If you miss placing an ad for one day, you lose that days profit share only. Your account will not return to zero. When you place an ad for the next day, you earn that day. Now remember you have to have customers to give the sample auction bids to to
earn daily.

And ZeekRewards is really not an investment where you put money into and do nothing. For example the affiliate
who put in $9,000 actually bought $9,000 in auction bids(the product) and used them or gave them away as samples to customers and placed ads daily to earn more money.

Old 12-09-2011, 08:21 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by matkat View Post
RED FLAG..they no longer accept credit cards...BAD SIGN
I understand that you probably don't know that you don't know what your talking about, so let me help you.

Correction, they take credit cards for monthly subscription, customer purchase, Retail auction bid purchase, Auction product purchase, FSC purchase.

They only stopped taking CC for VIP bid purchases, but you can still use your CC through Alertpay, Solidtrust pay, Cash advanced, etc to buy VIP bid purchases.

Old 12-12-2011, 03:06 AM

Zeek Rewards is a great business. Paul Burke is a very good owner and this opportunity allows everyone to make money (I doubt some of the idiots here would be able to though lol)

As Commonsense has said... credit cards are still being used by the company (not for VIP bids). Why?

Because some f*cking idoits were buying $10,000 worth of bids with stolen credit cards.

So instead if allowing these idiots to carry on and cause problems, you now have to get verfied through Soild Trust and Alert Pay before you buy bids.

Once these are in place, you can do a bank transfer, buy with credit card and/or debit card.

Over 21,000 people have joined zeek so far. And do you know what?

100% of active members are being paid 100% of the time.

Find another business online that does that!!!!!

Last edited by octasa : 12-12-2011 at 03:08 AM.