report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-04-2006, 03:43 AM
Silver Member

Re: MacBook Pro!!! NT

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennyboy5768
Thanks so much for that. It helps a lot. I'll be keeping an eye out for that subjuct line. BTW, do you live in Florida or did you get an overnight delivery for the redemption form. 2 days seems short from mailed to received.
I actually live in the Northeast ! I sent the cert priority mail, though - I think I got pretty lucky with that lightning fast delivery from the U.S.P.S.

Old 08-05-2006, 10:55 PM
Newbie Member

yes. i checked it like four times. i got really pissed. but i'll live. i eventually signed up for the columbia DVD. but, i'm afraid i'll be out of town when my package comes in. do you know when my ten day trial will start? is it when i order, or once i recieve the package?

also, do you know how long South Beach and Jillian Weight Loss take? its been a while, and i'm kinda impatient.

thanks.

Last edited by Luck : 08-05-2006 at 11:00 PM.

Old 08-06-2006, 03:36 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luck
also, do you know how long South Beach and Jillian Weight Loss take? its been a while, and i'm kinda impatient.
South Beach credited on day 8 for me.

Old 08-07-2006, 01:58 AM
Newbie Member

how about yourmusic.com?

Old 08-07-2006, 03:16 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123dan321
South Beach credited on day 8 for me.
Same for me. Bargain on the 8th too...Miracleburn Never completed and neither did Columbia House DVD.

Old 08-08-2006, 10:07 PM
I am new at Scam.com

im a complete newb in need of a mbp....

whats the catch? how much time/effort/$$$ did you have to spend at computeroffer.com to get a free mbp...

it looks 5 or so people got one and one dude got skewed buy bill gates...

Old 08-09-2006, 01:51 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbasss
im a complete newb in need of a mbp....

whats the catch? how much time/effort/$$$ did you have to spend at computeroffer.com to get a free mbp...

it looks 5 or so people got one and one dude got skewed buy bill gates...
I personally can speak to two MBPs (Mine and a friend of mine). My experience was 41 days from the completion of the first offer until I received the MBP. My friends time was 24 days from completion of the first offer until receipt of the MBP (we used my experience to help shorten the time).

It takes work...in both of these cases there was no waiting for manual credit. as far as dollars - that depends on the offers you choose. I chose offers I found useful (where possible) and kept them. I tried hard to avoid signing up for offers I knew I would not keep (unfortunately, there is not quite enough of a variety to do this 100%)...

If people keep trying to get these free products the cheapest way possible (i.e. cancelling all offers). Then these companies will be driven out of business....sorry - off my soap box now :)

Old 08-09-2006, 04:55 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Manual credit?? what is that...

Im sure i will keep some(most of) the services the cost isnt anyway near that of a mbp...which company/link...

thanks...

c

Old 08-09-2006, 05:17 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbasss
Manual credit?? what is that...

Im sure i will keep some(most of) the services the cost isnt anyway near that of a mbp...which company/link...

thanks...

c
Manual credit is when a trial offer or a purchase you make through their site does not get credited to your account automatically. When this happens you have to wait 30 days (part of their rules) and then request manual credit. This involves providing them with a fax copy of the confirmation e-mail and/or your credit card statement...So you should keep printouts of all confirmation screens, copies of confirmation e-mails, etc. in case you need them. There is a thread about Nuitech offers (computer-offer.com is a Nuitech site) that credit instantly or overnight on this discussion forum if you are interested in those offers.

Old 08-10-2006, 02:37 AM
Newbie Member

Anyone know how much memory this comes with? I thought the 1.83 gHz ones (when Apple made them) came with 1 GB standard, though I've started seeing 512 MB elsewhere now.

Old 08-10-2006, 07:06 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123dan321
Anyone know how much memory this comes with? I thought the 1.83 gHz ones (when Apple made them) came with 1 GB standard, though I've started seeing 512 MB elsewhere now.
My MBP is the MA463LL/A. 1.83 gHz with 512 MB SDRAM.

Old 08-11-2006, 05:02 AM
Silver Member

So id like to double check has anyone else been screwed like myself on this yet? I recieved a much much less expensive laptop instead of my macpro.

Old 08-11-2006, 06:25 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulles
So id like to double check has anyone else been screwed like myself on this yet? I recieved a much much less expensive laptop instead of my macpro.
Post the link or website used to get your macbook pro.

Old 08-13-2006, 04:00 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IWantMyMTV
Post the link or website used to get your macbook pro.
I dont have the exact site but it was the computeroffers one I beleive

Old 08-15-2006, 07:58 PM
Newbie Member

For thoser who have received macbooks, how long did it take after going into fulfillment to receive an email containing your tracking #?
What was the subject title or who was the sender because it looks like I will have to sift through the spam.

Old 08-16-2006, 05:05 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadySnowBlood
For thoser who have received macbooks, how long did it take after going into fulfillment to receive an email containing your tracking #?
What was the subject title or who was the sender because it looks like I will have to sift through the spam.
Takes around 10 days. Email comes from xxxxxx@giftrewardcenter.net

Old 08-16-2006, 05:07 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Hey everybody! I've noticed that some people that have received their MBPs were given the 1.83 GHz, 512MB RAM model. I received mine yesterday and it is MA464LL/A (2.0 GHz Intel Core Duo, 1 GB RAM, 100 GB Hard Drive, SuperDrive). I was getting a little worried because computer-offer.com didn't send me a tracking number (I carefully monitored all incoming mail, including spam). Perhaps they gave me this upgraded model because I got tired of waiting for my credits and I completed 21 offers??? I mailed my voucher from Utah on August 4.

Old 08-16-2006, 05:22 PM
The Profit

or maybe they are getting the new models now

Getting Screwed On
I-deal - Plasma
CRZ - $500 Gift Card 6/6 ?????
Kewlkash.com - $100 payout