report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Political Chat
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-26-2006, 03:54 AM
Diamond Member

Re: This forum needs to change it's name to "Bash Bush" Bash America"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dchristie
How truly sick and evil they really are is yet to be demonstrated.
That, dc, is probably the most disturbing part of the whole neocon agenda. They have demonstrated their hate for Americans and the American way over and over. Even this thread shows there is no level so low that they will not wallow in it. Chastizing people for speaking their mind and telling everyone to leave the country if they don't like it. Looks like they're getting ready to burn another chunk of the Bill of Rights.

Old 07-26-2006, 06:33 AM
Librul Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegulationE
Fair enough....

What I see as anti-American -

Siding with the enemy on the world stange. stage
Proclaiming to the world the USA is wrong in the actions taken.
Proclaiming to the world our President is a criminal.
Proclaiming to the world our troops are murders and rapists.

Both lists are much longer, but I don't have time to continue listing everything right now. Nor do I really feel much like it.

Someone earlier in this thread made a comment that pretty much sums up my feelings. While it is ok for me to say my sister or my brother is a fat lazy good for nothing for example, it is not ok for anyone outside my family to say the same thing. If they do, I will stand up and defend my family completely.
I hate to burst your bubble Reggie. Even questioning the leaders around America isn't acceptable. And certainly not acceptable by the right-winged vermin who spew their regurgitated bug pis$ around here. What has questioning done to hold this crime cabal accountable??? sweet fvck all, and you know it.

ha..ha...ha.. not proclaiming it to the world. kinda hard not to do that with the internet. hehe.. I think outsiders were onto Bush faster than Grim is onto a new piece of fecal matter to share as treasure. Grim and his right wing cronies enjoy the bovine variety best.

Old 07-26-2006, 06:49 AM
Most Valued Platinum Member

ya know.........fer a few seconds(until i read the first post)i actually thought the opposition had finally come to their senses!?hehe!!but of course they are only here to be pathetic and plead like babies for their LIVES!?while secretly remaining cockey cause they have high hopes of stayin in the fold of the unanimously decieved and protected!?hehe!!just askin......

Old 07-26-2006, 07:23 AM
Go big or Go home

Quote:
Originally Posted by beenie
no offense mate but your theory is complete horseshyte ... i've said it before and i'll say it again

Truth is universal .. what apllies in Chicago applies equally in Baghdad ...Firing a missile at a terrorist hiding on the 8th floor of a building in New York would be unacceptable .. it is equally unacceptable for Israel to fire a missile at an apartment building in Nablus or Jenin full of innocent children

Only a complete fvcktard would disagree .. but i expect disagreement on this point from you chimps

why ? Its called hipocracy .. and you flying monkeys are full of it.
Beenie,

Say what you wish and fire the f-bomb at me and anyone else you want. It is obvious you missed the entire point of my post. Your comments and opinions mean absolutely zero in a conversation about the government of the USA.

The point is not whether it is acceptable to fire a missile into an apartment building anywhere, but rather it is Anti-American to side with someone like you and accept your hatred towards our country.

While I may agree with the oppositions view points on some issue, such as whether or not it is acceptable to fire a missile into an apartment, I will not join you in your fight against my country.

I will take my opinions about what my country is or may be doing wrong and stage my own battle with my government aided by citizens of my country. I don't give a rat's a$$ about what you think not because you are necessarily wrong, but because you are powerless to affect any change within our country. Allowing you to come and attack our country and then siding with you would do nothing to further an agenda for change in this country.

What it will do is create a wall between my position and those I need to support me, those that can in fact affect change here in this country. I can and will face off against you and your hatred for our country at the same time I am joining with like minded individuals within these borders to force our government to listen to the people.

May they never forget it this country was founded on a government for the people, by the people. Our politicians have forgotten this and while we continue to secure our way of life, we also need to be coming together as citizens to rid our hallowed halls of the evil corrupt individuals known as carreer politicians. I don't care which side of the aisle their chairs sit on, if they have been in Washington more then two terms, they need to be removed and allow a fresh voice, the voice of the people to be heard again.

Old 07-26-2006, 07:32 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worried_in_the_USA
It seems like 99% of everyone here hates Bush and America. When any other voice posts they are called baby killers, Hitler wanta be's, ect. ect.. Why don't you all just move to Iran, you would be very happy there. And those of us you leave behind would be much happier too. :D
You forgot Israel. They are hated just as much as Bush and America.

Old 07-26-2006, 07:35 AM
Go big or Go home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americanadian
I hate to burst your bubble Reggie. Even questioning the leaders around America isn't acceptable. And certainly not acceptable by the right-winged vermin who spew their regurgitated bug pis$ around here. What has questioning done to hold this crime cabal accountable??? sweet fvck all, and you know it.
Questioning the leaders of America by Americans is 100% acceptable. I am one of the "right-winged vermin" you speak of, just ask a few of the posters here who have been around awhile. I do however believe that our leaders need to be held acountable and need to be questioned. What has happened on this forum is the leaders on the right have been raked over the coals and convicted in the press more times then I can count without ever having had a day in court.

While I don't agree with most of the left here that everythig the President has done is a crime, I am willing to allow your side to have its day in court and let's try them for the crimes they have been convicted of in the press. It wouldn't be easy, I can see the far right headlines already. "Lefties on a witch hunt" is the nicest headline I can see appearing. But the truth is maybe a witch hunt is needed on both side of the political isle. Get the two parties fighting each other hard enough and loud enough with enough of our money and maybe finally we can get a viable thrid party represented in Washington.

It is only with a thrid party that we will ever have a true democracy and a true government by the people for the people.

Quote:
ha..ha...ha.. not proclaiming it to the world. kinda hard not to do that with the internet. hehe.. I think outsiders were onto Bush faster than Grim is onto a new piece of fecal matter to share as treasure. Grim and his right wing cronies enjoy the bovine variety best.
This is where you are missing the point. Siding with these "outsiders" and helping them with their Rah Rah Bush is the Devil attacks on this country is where I feel you become very anti-American. Simply stating with factual information why you find this administration repulsive on an open forum on the internet is not exactly what I mean by proclaiming to the world.

You are not very credible in my opinion when you refer to the President as a "Flying Monkey". The office of the President of the USA deserves much more respect from our citizens than that. Even if you hate the man holding the office, as I did President Clinton, the office itself continues to deserve respect.

Old 07-26-2006, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Beenie,

Say what you wish and fire the f-bomb at me and anyone else you want. It is obvious you missed the entire point of my post. Your comments and opinions mean absolutely zero in a conversation about the government of the USA.

The point is not whether it is acceptable to fire a missile into an apartment building anywhere, but rather it is Anti-American to side with someone like you and accept your hatred towards our country.

While I may agree with the oppositions view points on some issue, such as whether or not it is acceptable to fire a missile into an apartment, I will not join you in your fight against my country.

I will take my opinions about what my country is or may be doing wrong and stage my own battle with my government aided by citizens of my country. I don't give a rat's a$$ about what you think not because you are necessarily wrong, but because you are powerless to affect any change within our country. Allowing you to come and attack our country and then siding with you would do nothing to further an agenda for change in this country.

What it will do is create a wall between my position and those I need to support me, those that can in fact affect change here in this country. I can and will face off against you and your hatred for our country at the same time I am joining with like minded individuals within these borders to force our government to listen to the people.

May they never forget it this country was founded on a government for the people, by the people. Our politicians have forgotten this and while we continue to secure our way of life, we also need to be coming together as citizens to rid our hallowed halls of the evil corrupt individuals known as carreer politicians. I don't care which side of the aisle their chairs sit on, if they have been in Washington more then two terms, they need to be removed and allow a fresh voice, the voice of the people to be heard again.
you actually beleive this crap!?it's the plea of a coward(LIKE W)if ya ask me!?and it's not the words or statements you make but the way you arrange them and select them that is error in my opinion.and i do come away with 1 impression about your STAKE in the matter.anyone elses opinions add up to 0!?so....JUST TELL US HOW..... all the german people GOT FOOLED by the plans/promises of hitler.(AND WHY!?)do you think any of them were SMARTER than YOU!?all the same problems have faced mankind since forever and you simply refuse to LEARN!?or you just like to hide behind the BIGGEST GUNS!?the america you like to IMAGINE never really existed but only as a promise that all could admire!?but a SMALL WORLD forces the REALITY of the moment to SPRING FORTH!?and then the dream is shattered and hate fills the heart!?and a good ESCAPE is the PROMISE of the NEW LEADERSHIP on OLD PRINCIPLES!?what this really means is.......after we ELIMINATE THE DESENTERS,you can go back to your DREAM!?which was!?.......hehe!!just askin.........

Last edited by lexx : 07-26-2006 at 07:53 AM.

Old 07-26-2006, 08:12 AM
Go big or Go home

Fear not Lexx for I will never look for you to stand by my side to affect change in the USA. The people I need around me are the ones who can actually write a letter that is decipherable to their congressman, post a notice that is understandable on the walls of congress and our local governments.

Other people's opinions matter when they can affect the changes they wish to see. If you are not a Citizen of this country, you can not affect change. So no your opinion matters very little to me even if it agrees with me.

Old 07-26-2006, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Rawb,

For starters, really think about how the discussions go on this board. Anti-Bush Posters do not simply point out what they don't like about the President and offer an alternative method of accomplishing the objectives. Instead they post somthing about the "Bush Crime Gang" and then go on to defend the enemies of the USA.

While you can believe that the War in Iraq is wrong, can you honestly believe that Saddam was not an enemy of the USA? Saddam was an enemy of the World, in my opinion, and needed to be removed from power. The Anti-Bush crowd can not seem to take a single situation and evaluate it independantly fromt he rest of the world. Instead they say things like, if we needed to take out Saddam, why then do we let N. Korea do what they do?

While everything is related in world events, Actions taken against one are not always directly proportional to actions take against another. In the same token, actions taken by the leader of a country are not always representative of the people of that country.

Most of those on the left on this board are guilty of seeing things as simple as if you do not bash Bush you must agree with everything he does. Because of that they label everyone as a flying monkey, Neo-con, or some other equally limiting label and immediately write off the opinion of anyone who disagrees with them.

While I see there are a few on the right on this board that are equally guilty of like actions related to the left, I believe they are in the minority of the conservative posters here.

The main voice of the Liberal thinkers in this country are radical. Not much different then the Radical Muslims that we have labeled as terrorists. They believe everything this country does is wrong and no better then the terrorists we are against. I have read on here where they actually defend Bin Laden, Defend Saddam, and defend the enemy's of this country that most American's can agree are enemy's.

I can not figure out how you can possibly read this board and not see where the left initializes an attack on anyone who even begins to utter a comment that could be aligned with the beliefs of the current administration. The left here do not simply question the President's actions, they immediately convict the President of every crime imaginable based on opinion pieces found on radical blogs.

There can not be a true debate of an issue because as soon as something is stated and backed up by stats or facts provided from any source, the source is immediately discredited by one side or the other for such simple reasons as it does not support the arguement of the person debating the other side of the issue.
i will agree with you on 1 thing......REAL CONSERVATIVES are in a TRUE MINORITY EVERYWHERE!?and like a true pseudo(su,su,sudio!?) conservative,you fail to see your own ignorance reflected by the opposition!?did you see the movie "never ending story"!?hehe!!just askin.........

Old 07-26-2006, 08:47 AM

Quote:
There are a number of us who are not so violently against the Current President that we are willing to attack everything else about the United States.

Some of us realize you can disagree with the President's choices and actions without looking like you Hate America itself. It is too bad the majority of the posters do not realize this because as previously stated this forum does look like it is Anti-America and Pro Terrorists.
looks and books and covers and lovers and shakespeare had a plan!?or not(to be!?)!?the magnificent obsession of a PLAN!?how intellectual of US!?the secret to FOLLOWING a plan is not in the WORDS but in the MEANING.because meaning can be UNDERSTOOD without WORDS!?it's called ACTIONS!?SORTA UNIVERSAL!?now understanding of WORDS is NOT universal,as we can plainly SEE HERE!?(according to thy own understanding!?)so NOBODYS a THROWAWAY OK!?after all,there's only 1 god,and it's all a HOLY war,so i guess we are here to POLITELY debate the question of.....WTF DOES HE WANT......ANYWAY!?and why has the ice cream truck in my neighborhood changed his song to "it's a small world after all"hehe!!just askin.....

Last edited by lexx : 07-26-2006 at 08:51 AM.

Old 07-26-2006, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Fear not Lexx for I will never look for you to stand by my side to affect change in the USA. The people I need around me are the ones who can actually write a letter that is decipherable to their congressman, post a notice that is understandable on the walls of congress and our local governments.

Other people's opinions matter when they can affect the changes they wish to see. If you are not a Citizen of this country, you can not affect change. So no your opinion matters very little to me even if it agrees with me.
effect change!?thru congress!?i thought your side says gov is bad if it changes things!?INTENTIONALLY!?hehe!!but maybe it's just a MATTER of COERSION!?but would i stand by your side!?sure!would i do what you ask!maybe!and what do you KNOW OF FEAR!?your riding a HIGH of a DREAM of CONQUEST and IMMUNITY!?(resolving your fear,all done for you by others).easy to talk about fear when you HAVE NONE!?hehe!!try goin where no man has gone before and then say to me.....i have no fear.......hehe!!just askin..........

Last edited by lexx : 07-26-2006 at 09:19 AM.

Old 07-26-2006, 09:04 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Button
That's what I wonder. I think it is very pro-american to question our leaders and try to hold them accountable when they screw up. I also think it is very pro-american to expect that the constitution be applied instead of stomped on. I envision that are forefather's would have wanted us to stand up when the values that this country were based on were being picked apart by the government we "elect"
And that is exactly the point. When the government we elect to do a job for the people no longer do as they are supposed to, who is going to do the changing? Elect new ones? Not likely. Even big business sees this trend. If you want a winner, pick both sides, that way, no matter the outcome YOU will be on the winning team. Corporate businesses that donate to the elections, are now donating to both political parties. Win-win situation for them is it not?

And our situation now leaves America with very few options. How are the people going to enforce a colonic cleansing of the Senate, Congress and White House? The ones in power today won't put that into effect, it will deprive them of their positions.

The problem I observe today is the fact that everybody has "their price", where a large sum of money can buy a person, just about anything. Scientists, doctors, lawyers, judges, oh...and of course, don't forget the big ones... politicians are all up for bid, at the right price. The reason why the world is in the state that it is in, is because everyone is looking out for #1...themselves.

If the people are going to stay protected by the constitution, the rules need to be changed by the people, for the people. Rules that are not affected by money, or influence.

Old 07-26-2006, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawb
And that is exactly the point. When the government we elect to do a job for the people no longer do as they are supposed to, who is going to do the changing? Elect new ones? Not likely. Even big business sees this trend. If you want a winner, pick both sides, that way, no matter the outcome YOU will be on the winning team. Corporate businesses that donate to the elections, are now donating to both political parties. Win-win situation for them is it not?

And our situation now leaves America with very few options. How are the people going to enforce a colonic cleansing of the Senate, Congress and White House? The ones in power today won't put that into effect, it will deprive them of their positions.

The problem I observe today is the fact that everybody has "their price", where a large sum of money can buy a person, just about anything. Scientists, doctors, lawyers, judges, oh...and of course, don't forget the big ones... politicians are all up for bid, at the right price. The reason why the world is in the state that it is in, is because everyone is looking out for #1...themselves.

If the people are going to stay protected by the constitution, the rules need to be changed by the people, for the people. Rules that are not affected by money, or influence.

GOOD LUCK!!there's a sucker born every minute!?must be second by now.........hehe!!just askin.....

Old 07-26-2006, 04:12 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawb

The thing is, everybody is affected by money. Some people can try to do what is right, but most will fail when presented with enough money. I think campain contributions, no matter how little, should be outlawed completely. I would not mind a certain amount of my tax money to go parties equally to fund campains (within reason of course) because then I would know that they're not being bought. I also think politicans lives should be open to inspection (bank records, etc.) so that we can have some sort of "guarantee" they're not being bought. Of course this would be hard, and not always reliable, but at least more of a guarantee.

Or even better. How about each issue be brought to the public and allow us to vote. That is a true democracy and would truly guarantee that our voice is heard.

Old 07-27-2006, 04:16 AM
Librul Extraordinaire

I find it bewildering to see Americans get blasted for questioning their government. On the surface, they appear to be an American government, but when you investigate a little, you find leads that demonstrate the American government is controlled by a foreign entity; the Zionists. We are already occupied by a foreign nation without any troops having set foot on American soil. Why use soldiers when they have enough of the American religious right doing their work for them?

So you see, when Americans blast Bush, the administration or likewise, you cannot conceivably accuse them as being un-American...because the government dances to the tunes of the Zionist fiddle. What we are then protesting is Zionist occupation. Hardly un-American

Old 08-04-2006, 03:44 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
I find it bewildering to see Americans get blasted for questioning their government. On the surface, they appear to be an American government, but when you investigate a little, you find leads that demonstrate the American government is controlled by a foreign entity; the Zionists. We are already occupied by a foreign nation without any troops having set foot on American soil. Why use soldiers when they have enough of the American religious right doing their work for them?

So you see, when Americans blast Bush, the administration or likewise, you cannot conceivably accuse them as being un-American...because the government dances to the tunes of the Zionist fiddle. What we are then protesting is Zionist occupation. Hardly un-American
Are not these the same claimes Hitler used to get control of Germany?

Old 08-04-2006, 07:40 AM

i suggest you guys check out www.usmessageboard.com where i think there's a lot of neocons hanging around waitin for a fight to start

Old 08-05-2006, 05:29 AM
Silver Member

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
-- Theodore Roosevelt.

So.................................... Bash Bush!!