report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-19-2011, 02:24 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Nikeriftmall

WARNING: To anyone who purchases anything online, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM A COMPANY CALLED NIKERIFTMALL.COM they will rob you of your money and give you absolute no customer service at all!
This company should be stricken from the internet and never be allowed to trade again. Absolutely disgusting company, DO NOT TRUST THEM!
I purchased two pairs of expensive trainers from them some months ago and have still not received what I ordered, below are the actual emails sent and received from them over a span of a few months, identification has been removed for obvious reasons, but you will see how easily they fob you off and do not want to give you what you originally purchased!
They will do everything in their power to not give you your money back or supply what you ordered.

Here are the emails:
Oh, and by the way...I have heard nothing more from them at all since thier last email hence this post on scam.com, and it wonít stop there, I will continue to post this information all over the internet so nobody else gets conned by these individuals.

------------------ Original ------------------
Date: Tue, Jul 12, 2011 09:39 PM
To: "nikeriftmall";
Subject: My Order

Hello Nike Rift,

I had placed an order with you on 03/07/11 for 2 pairs of nike rifts as follows:

Order details:
Merchant Order No. : 11070
Order No. : 2300117453
Payment Date&Time : 07/03/2011 21:30:16 GMT
Amount : 135.43 USD

I have not heard anything from you at all since I placed my order, I have not received any email notification from you regarding my order so I do not have a tracking ID to track my delivery.
I am due to go away on holiday next week and want these delivered for that obviously. Can you please tell me why I am still waiting for these as it has been over a week now!

The only email I have received was from a company where I can lodge a complaint about your site if I need to, this does not fill me with confidence at all.

Can you please tell me when am I to expect my trainers?

Yours very worryingly,

To: **********************
Subject: Re:My Order
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 10:05:01 +0800
Hi friend,

Sorry to let you worry.

Your tracking number is EE497.

You can track the number of http://www.ems.com..cn/qcgzOutQueryNewAction.do?.

Your parcel was handed over to customs yesterday.

Normal speaking, you will get the parcel within 1-2 days.

If you have not received, please contact your local post office.

Hope you have a good time in your holiday.

Sincerely regards

Customer Service
www.nikerifts.co.uk

Date: Thu, Jul 14, 2011 11:05 PM
Subject: RE: My Order

Hello customer services,

I have had my delivery today for my order below I have placed with you for my trainers, unfortunately one pair of these is completely the wrong style to which I ordered, they are nothing like them in fact. You have sent me the black pair no problems, but it is the orange pair that I have not received, you have sent me a grey pair with embossed pattern on which I really do not like at all. What am I to do now as I go away on holiday one week tomorrow and need the orange ones for that! Please help me get my correct trainers.

Regards,

To: ****************************
Subject: Re:RE: My Order
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 10:48:05 +0800
Hi friend,

Sorry for wrong shoes.

I will check with our logistics department if they mix wrong order.

Sincerely regards

Customer Service

Date: Sat, Jul 16, 2011 07:11 PM

Hello again customer service,

to help with your enquiries I have listed the relevant details below:

I Ordered these in orange as per your website: (picture 201141317201473)Model: Nike Rift M0008
Shipping Weight: 1.38kg
184 Units in Stock
Manufactured by: NIKE

You sent this style: (picture 201141313441273)
Model: Nike Rift M0046
188 Units in Stock

In this colour: (picture 201141327531273)
Model: Nike Rift M0030
188 Units in Stock

The trainers that were actually delivered wrong are pictured (pics nike001 and 002)Hope this has been useful and you can resolve this issue very quickly as I am running out of time!Unless of course you can ship to my address in *********.Regards,.

To: **************************
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 22:31:21 +0800
Hi friend,

Ok, sorry again.

I will ask for instruction from our manager. Because i have no permission to solve return and refund.

Because our manager has had a business trip several days ago.

Once our manager come back, i will ask for instruction at once.

Sincerely regards

Customer Service

Date: Mon, Jul 18, 2011 11:39 PM

Hello customer service,

I am getting a little annoyed by you not replying to my emails and resolving this issue, I have paid you for trainers that you have not delivered correctly, I now feel you are trying to rip me off! If I don't get a response back sorting this out then I will have no choice but to contact the complaints company about this! I am not happy as you know I am on holiday this Friday and you are not doing anything to resolve this problem you have caused. I need these trainers delivered to my address in ********** so I can have them for my holiday, if not I want a refund and I will return your product!

To: *****************************
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 11:22:57 +0800
Hi friend,

We really want to solve your order.

However, as a customer service, i have limited permission.

Return and refund is our manager power.

Hope you have a good time during your holiday.

Once you come back from your holiday, our manager must came back.

Sincerely regards

Customer Service

Date: Tue, Jul 19, 2011 11:44 PM

I needed these trainers FOR my holiday! This is appalling service! Surely you can get hold of your manager? I will be putting in a complaint now I am not happy about this!

To: **********************
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 10:54:40 +0800
Hi friend,

Sorry, could you please tell us where you will enjoy your holiday.

If possible, we would like to send the shoes to your holiday place.

Sincerely regards

Customer Service

Date: Thu, Jul 21, 2011 10:44 PM

Hello customer service,

the holiday address is:

I will be there until 06th August, could you please let me know when they have been despatched so I can keep an eye out for them.

Regards,

To: *************************
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 10:33:51 +0800
Hi friend,

Ok, Thank you for your address.

I will ask for our logistics department the date.

Enjoy your holiday!

Sincerely regards

Customer Service

Date: Mon, Aug 8, 2011 09:31 PM

Hello customer service,

SO WHERE ARE MY TRAINERS????

I have paid you good money for a pair of trainers I required for my holiday, you said you were going to let me know the date you will be sending them to me. Well my holiday is now over thank you very much!!!
If I have not received a satisfactory answer from you within the next 24 hours resolving this issue and confirming that you are sending me what I have paid for to my address in UK I will be lodging formal complaints with every organisation on the internet and notifying Nike about your conduct! This has been going on for over 5 weeks now and I am disgusted by your lack of service.

Yours very angily,

To: ****************************
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 13:38:25 +0800
Hi friend,

You have not sent our Nike rift shoes back.

Is it right?

Sincerely regards

Customer Service

Date: Wed, Aug 10, 2011 02:42 AM

No because you haven't sent me the address to send them back to you! This is the email you sent me as you were waiting for your manager to come back to sort this out!

Hi friend,

We really want to solve your order.

However, as a customer service, i have limited permission.

Return and refund is our manager power.

Hope you have a good time during your holiday.

Once you come back from your holiday, our manager must came back.

Sincerely regards

Customer Service

Will you sort this out because I am getting really pissed off with you now!
Give me the address to send back to you then I will send back asap, then I want you to send me what I have paid for. This is disgusting service and I have had enough of being pissed about by you, I will be speaking with trading standards for distance selling practices about you and your company!

To: ***********************
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 11:40:11 +0800
Hi friend,

Ok, maybe you are right.

Sincerely regards

Customer Service

Date: Wed, Aug 10, 2011 07:08 PM

So what are you going to do about this? Are you going to send me the address for me to return what I don't want? Are you even going to help me sort this out or are you going to anger me even more?

To: *********************
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 14:01:46 +0800
Hi friend,

You are so rude.

Please speak civilized.

It is our logistics department faults. Not me. Ok.

Sincerely regards

Customer Service

Date: Sat, Aug 13, 2011 04:32 AM

So help me to sort this out then instead of making me even more annoyed! How difficult is it really?

To: ***********************
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 15:40:25 +0800
Ok. our manager will be back within 1-2 weeks.

Sincerely regards

Customer Service

Date: Sat, Aug 13, 2011 06:52 PM

Do you know what forget it, just send me the address for me to return the trainers I did not order or want and I will have a refund for that pair. I no longer want to do business with such an unprofessional company such as yourselves. Please give me your address for me to return these trainers!

Regards,

To: **************************
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 09:59:33 +0800
Hi friend,

Sorry for everything happen.

Our manager have not gave me reply yet.

Sincerely regards

Customer Service

Date: Sun, Aug 28, 2011 07:05 PM
To: "nikeriftmall"; "csreason";

I am still waiting for an answer from you regarding these trainers you have sent me wrong. You said on your last email that you were waiting for your manager again which has now been two weeks AGAIN! I will not just give up on this as you have given me absolutely awful service so far and I will persue this to the end. You have had two months to get this resolved for me now which is far too long for something so simple. This is your last chance to get this sorted for me before I take this to the next level....... All I need from you is your address for me to return the unwanted trainers you have sent me in error, and then you send me the correct trainers I ordered and have paid for. Why are you delaying this for so long? Why is this taking you two months to resolve?
Can you please get this sorted for me you have had long enough now this is appalling.

To: *********************
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 11:44:00 +0800
Hi friend,

Ok, if you want to exchange, please pay for the shipping fees. Thank you.

Sincerely regards

Customer Service

Date: Mon, Aug 29, 2011 08:43 PM

This was your mistake not mine, I am not exchanging trainers, I am returning the wrong goods you sent to me in the first place and STILL waiting for the correct trainers I have paid for to be delivered to me! I am having to pay for the postage on the trainers back to you, I am not prepared to pay for another postage cost when YOU made the mistake and I have had 2 months of stress from you, you have left me with no alternative but to now contact Nike direct and tell them of the terrible service you provide selling their product line. You should have rectified YOUR mistake immediately if you were anything of a professional company.

Sitecomplaint, can you please assist me with this terrible customer service, I shouldn't have to be put through this terrible time by a simple purchase online. Can you PLEASE get them to do something about the mistake they have made with my order, I have supplied them with countless emails of information and details to resolve this quickly but I am not getting any satisfactory service at all! This is disgusting that a company like this can trade online and provide nothing but bad service to it's paying customers, there should be laws about this!

To: ************************
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 11:09:00 +0800
Hi friend,

But that is the principle of our company. Sorry.

Sincerely regards

Customer Service

Date: Tue, Aug 30, 2011 08:39 PM

So I pay you the shipping costs and you send me the wrong trainers again OR YOU DON'T SEND THEM AT ALL!!! You must think I am stupid? I cannot trust you to do the right thing after the appalling service you have shown..
So for the 10th time of asking, can you PLEASE give me your address for me to return the WRONG trainers you have sent me. I DO NOT want these trainers... and I want a full refund for them! I don't want the other trainers from you now unless you post them to ************ and send me a bill for the shipping!
So what will it be?

I am tired of fighting with you now, this has been 2 and half months and you have done nothing to help me! Do you treat everyone like this? You should not be allowed to trade on the internet!

Give me the address for me to send these wrong trainers back for god's sake!

To: *************************
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 17:25:16 +0800
Hi friend,

No, we will send right shoes to you when you pay the shipping fees.

Ok, we will ship to ************. It is ok. But please pay for the shipping fees.

Sincerely regards

Customer Service

Date: Thu, Sep 1, 2011 01:01 AM

How much are the shipping costs? That means I have to pay shipping twice, once to return the wrong trainers to you, and one to pay for the right trainers to *********! Ok if that is the only way to get my trainers then I have no choice. Can you give me the cost of shipping and your address to return please, would appreciate it..

Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 09:28:16 +0800
Hi friend,

The shipping fees is $60 with three pairs.

After you paid the shipping fees, we will give you return address.

We provide western union and moneygram as payment.

Which one you prefer to.

Sincerely regards

Customer Service

Date: Sat, Sep 3, 2011 06:19 PM

Sorry but I am not prepared to do that, $60 is far too much to pay for one pair of trainers that you sent wrong. I want a refund on the wrong pair of trainers you sent I don't want to be messed about by you anymore. If I don't get a satisfactory answer from you within 48 hours regarding this this time then I will be posting comments about you and your company right across the Internet. I am an Internet marketer and I know the damage I can cause a company like yours. I will start with scam.com and then go from there. I will make it my mission to inform the whole Internet community about how crap a company you are and warn them not to give you their money! You have pissed me off right from the beginning, I don't want your trainers now so give me your address to return the crap pair you sent me and give me my money back. This has gone on far too long now it is disgusting and I am not going to let you get away with this.
You have 48 hours and then the fun starts!

To: *******************************
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 00:00:38 +0800
Hi friend,

Please keep calm. Everything will be solve perfectly.

I will response your meaning to our manager.

Sincerely regards

Customer Service

Date: Wed, Sep 7, 2011 00:06 AM

I am tired of waiting for you...time is up! You were warned!

Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 10:47:34 +0800
Hi friend

But if you want to refund, your order was beyond 7 days refund deadline.

If you want to exchange, please pay for the shipping fees. Thank you..

Sincerely regards

Customer Service
Date: Wed, Sep 7, 2011 09:28 PM

I contacted you immediately after you sent the wrong trainers and you have messed me about ever since, so don't try and pull that one on me, I am posting comments and the full story about you and your shitty company and how you have ripped me off, ALL OVER THE INTERNET! Every forum, website and keyword relating to your website will have a mention about you, In a few weeks there won't be anyone online that hasn't heard of you and how you con people, there is a report about you being submitted to scam.com and ripoff.com as we speak, you have had far too long to sort this out, now you can pay the consequences of your shitty actions! You have seriously messed with the wrong individual! I have made it my mission to spread the word about your company and your website so you can't do this to anyone else, I will make sure they close you down and will also contact your website host to report you to them also, I will make life so difficult for you I promise, you have made this personal now so nuts to you! You can keep the trainers and the money you have scammed from me, it will be worth every penny to see you lose a lot more than I have believe me!
You have made a very big business mistake!

Hi friend,

Ok,please take it easy.

I will check the history with Email.

Sincerely regards

Customer Service