report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-18-2011, 08:01 AM
Bronze Member

Serial Scammers Explain Critics Are 'Haters'

On a forum that shall remain nameless, various MLM scammers are explaining that criticism of a "program" known as JustBeenPaid is being driven by "haters."

This is occurring as the scammers are using images of Warren Buffett and Oprah Winfrey to drive traffic to the fraud scheme.

Some of the folks also are pushing Club Asteria, which last month used an image of actor Will Smith to drive traffic to the scheme.

This month, the unknowing Club Asteria traffic-drivers include Richard Branson and -- are you ready for this? -- Mahatma Gandhi.

Prior to using Smith, Branson and Gandhi -- good grief, Gandhi! -- some of the Club Asteria promoters claimed that haters were diving the criticism.

In the MLM thread at Scam.com, "haters" also is used to demonize the critics. So is the word "bigots."

It's a shame that folks who'd like to see MLM thrive use such words and defend headlines such as Wall Street Journal "on" and USA Today "on" -- when it's not the publications "on" anything.

What it is, precisely, is more MLM deception. It's the same kind of deception being practiced on the forum that shall remain nameless -- with the "haters" explanations" and the serial misuse of the names and images of people such as Oprah, Buffett, Donald Trump.

It's just another form of the "on" problem. And the scammers apparently have learned that calling critics names "works" to help their fraud schemes proliferate.

Last edited by Keep It Simple : 10-18-2011 at 08:05 AM.

Old 10-18-2011, 08:06 AM
Most Valued Platinum Member

Re: Serial Scammers Explain Critics Are 'Haters'

@ the mention of the Wall Street Journal on Direct Selling.......OBSESSED OR WHAT!!!
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Learn to read you fvcking moron. I never claimed those pages were from IBO's.
And he admits to changing people's posts!
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Old 10-18-2011, 08:12 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
@ the mention of the Wall Street Journal on Direct Selling.......OBSESSED OR WHAT!!!
It's not surprising at all that you're once again deflecting from the issues raised in this post.

Smarmy Smilies and exclamation points, to boot.

Old 10-18-2011, 08:13 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
I can agree, the way you guys go 'on' and 'on' and 'on' and 'on' is ridiculous.

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"

World Peace thru MLM.

Nobody will want to shoot their downline...or their company.
Naturally, you've joined in the deflections, wil.

Old 10-18-2011, 08:17 AM
Platinum Member

It's a counter-smear campaign. What's a politician do when another politician bad mouths them in adds? They bad mouth them back. They say that the only reason so and so is saying bad things is because HE HIMSELF is bad. Amazingly, people still fall for this stuff.

In my MLM they called detractors "dream crushers" and "negative Nellies". It's basically a strawman argument mlm-style. They make the person look as though they are just trying to keep good people down and from fullfilling their dreams. It's a good trick, just like most MLM tactics.

Old 10-18-2011, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by needs2stop View Post
It's a counter-smear campaign. What's a politician do when another politician bad mouths them in adds? They bad mouth them back. They say that the only reason so and so is saying bad things is because HE HIMSELF is bad. Amazingly, people still fall for this stuff.

In my MLM they called detractors "dream crushers" and "negative Nellies". It's basically a strawman argument mlm-style. They make the person look as though they are just trying to keep good people down and from fullfilling their dreams. It's a good trick, just like most MLM tactics.

Stop moaning and get on with your life. Victim.
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Old 10-18-2011, 08:27 AM
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keep It Simple View Post
On a forum that shall remain nameless, various MLM scammers are explaining that criticism of a "program" known as JustBeenPaid is being driven by "haters."

This is occurring as the scammers are using images of Warren Buffett and Oprah Winfrey to drive traffic to the fraud scheme.

Some of the folks also are pushing Club Asteria, which last month used an image of actor Will Smith to drive traffic to the scheme.

This month, the unknowing Club Asteria traffic-drivers include Richard Branson and -- are you ready for this? -- Mahatma Gandhi.

Prior to using Smith, Branson and Gandhi -- good grief, Gandhi! -- some of the Club Asteria promoters claimed that haters were diving the criticism.

In the MLM thread at Scam.com, "haters" also is used to demonize the critics. So is the word "bigots."

It's a shame that folks who'd like to see MLM thrive use such words and defend headlines such as Wall Street Journal "on" and USA Today "on" -- when it's not the publications "on" anything.

What it is, precisely, is more MLM deception. It's the same kind of deception being practiced on the forum that shall remain nameless -- with the "haters" explanations" and the serial misuse of the names and images of people such as Oprah, Buffett, Donald Trump.

It's just another form of the "on" problem. And the scammers apparently have learned that calling critics names "works" to help their fraud schemes proliferate.
I find it fascinating that you're 'dropping names' to push your anti-MLM agenda.

All you see in your world is the outcome of your idea about it.

~ Neale Donald Walsch

Funny, whiney post from the ever obsessed cynic/anti-MLM bigot, KeepItSimple...!!!!

A cynic is just a man who found out when he was about ten that there wasn't any Santa Claus, and he's still upset.

~ James Gould Cozzens
― Criss Jami
BEWARE:Joecool44, aka 'joecool', anti-MLM fanatic, Trolls here anonymously!!
Click Here!
Joecools ugliest LIE!...~"I'm not hiding my identity."
Some common sense Re:MLM/DS can be found, here...!! Click Here

Old 10-18-2011, 09:18 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
I find it fascinating that you're 'dropping names' to push your anti-MLM agenda.

~ Neale Donald Walsch

Funny, whiney post from the ever obsessed cynic/anti-MLM bigot, KeepItSimple...!!!!

A cynic is just a man who found out when he was about ten that there wasn't any Santa Claus, and he's still upset.

~ James Gould Cozzens
I find it fascinating that you're attributing the namedropping of MLM scammers at JustBeenPaid and ClubAsteria to me. That's tortured and twisted spin, even by your severe standards.

It's also attacking the messenger.

And I see that, while the scammers at the other forum are using the word "haters," you're calling me a "bigot" and ducking the issues raised in the OP.

With smarmy Smilies and slimy (red) exclamation points, of course.

Old 10-18-2011, 11:42 AM
Bronze Member

Update: Add "Mr. Spock" to the list of unknowing JustBeenPaid pitchmen. Yes, the fraudsters even are using the name of a fictional TV, movie and comic-book character to help the scam proliferate online.

The "ad" more or less is positioned as Mr. Spock "on" JustBeenPaid.

"Vulcans Never Bluff!" the "ad" screams with an exclamation point.

Old 10-18-2011, 11:44 AM

What are you ''on'' about? You just go ''on'' and ''on'' and ''on''..........
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-18-2011, 02:27 PM
I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
Stop moaning and get on with your life. Victim.
Jumper Chris,

Did you inform your victims in Vitamark to cancel their autoships of fishbowl water, fake Super Soy meat strips, and sizzle cards before you jumped to another MLM company?

Thats sad!

Here's a good one....
"That's why I changed my 'story'".
Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

Old 10-18-2011, 02:33 PM
I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post

~ Neale Donald Walsch

~ James Gould Cozzens
Dude, you put the "S" in serial mlm scammer.

Are the Yoli checks still rolling in?

Why would you even comment in this thread? Are you delirious or what?:spin 2:

Here's a good one....
"That's why I changed my 'story'".
Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?