report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 10-18-2011, 08:01 AM
Keep It Simple Keep It Simple is offline
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 80
Serial Scammers Explain Critics Are 'Haters'

On a forum that shall remain nameless, various MLM scammers are explaining that criticism of a "program" known as JustBeenPaid is being driven by "haters."

This is occurring as the scammers are using images of Warren Buffett and Oprah Winfrey to drive traffic to the fraud scheme.

Some of the folks also are pushing Club Asteria, which last month used an image of actor Will Smith to drive traffic to the scheme.

This month, the unknowing Club Asteria traffic-drivers include Richard Branson and -- are you ready for this? -- Mahatma Gandhi.

Prior to using Smith, Branson and Gandhi -- good grief, Gandhi! -- some of the Club Asteria promoters claimed that haters were diving the criticism.

In the MLM thread at Scam.com, "haters" also is used to demonize the critics. So is the word "bigots."

It's a shame that folks who'd like to see MLM thrive use such words and defend headlines such as Wall Street Journal "on" and USA Today "on" -- when it's not the publications "on" anything.

What it is, precisely, is more MLM deception. It's the same kind of deception being practiced on the forum that shall remain nameless -- with the "haters" explanations" and the serial misuse of the names and images of people such as Oprah, Buffett, Donald Trump.

It's just another form of the "on" problem. And the scammers apparently have learned that calling critics names "works" to help their fraud schemes proliferate.



Last edited by Keep It Simple : 10-18-2011 at 08:05 AM.
Reply With Quote

  #2  
Old 10-18-2011, 08:06 AM
ChrisDoyle's Avatar
ChrisDoyle ChrisDoyle is offline
Most Valued Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 18,743
Re: Serial Scammers Explain Critics Are 'Haters'

@ the mention of the Wall Street Journal on Direct Selling.......OBSESSED OR WHAT!!!
__________________
The musings of joecool44:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Learn to read you fvcking moron. I never claimed those pages were from IBO's.
And he admits to changing people's posts!
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.



Reply With Quote

  #3  
Old 10-18-2011, 08:12 AM
Keep It Simple Keep It Simple is offline
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 80
Re: Serial Scammers Explain Critics Are 'Haters'

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
@ the mention of the Wall Street Journal on Direct Selling.......OBSESSED OR WHAT!!!
It's not surprising at all that you're once again deflecting from the issues raised in this post.

Smarmy Smilies and exclamation points, to boot.

Reply With Quote

  #4  
Old 10-18-2011, 08:13 AM
Keep It Simple Keep It Simple is offline
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 80
Re: Serial Scammers Explain Critics Are 'Haters'

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
I can agree, the way you guys go 'on' and 'on' and 'on' and 'on' is ridiculous.

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"

World Peace thru MLM.

Nobody will want to shoot their downline...or their company.
Naturally, you've joined in the deflections, wil.

Reply With Quote

  #5  
Old 10-18-2011, 08:17 AM
needs2stop's Avatar
needs2stop needs2stop is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,632
Re: Serial Scammers Explain Critics Are 'Haters'

It's a counter-smear campaign. What's a politician do when another politician bad mouths them in adds? They bad mouth them back. They say that the only reason so and so is saying bad things is because HE HIMSELF is bad. Amazingly, people still fall for this stuff.

In my MLM they called detractors "dream crushers" and "negative Nellies". It's basically a strawman argument mlm-style. They make the person look as though they are just trying to keep good people down and from fullfilling their dreams. It's a good trick, just like most MLM tactics.
__________________
There is not one woman on this planet capable of finishing an entire can of soda.

Reply With Quote

  #6  
Old 10-18-2011, 08:22 AM
ChrisDoyle's Avatar
ChrisDoyle ChrisDoyle is offline
Most Valued Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 18,743
Re: Serial Scammers Explain Critics Are 'Haters'

Quote:
Originally Posted by needs2stop View Post
It's a counter-smear campaign. What's a politician do when another politician bad mouths them in adds? They bad mouth them back. They say that the only reason so and so is saying bad things is because HE HIMSELF is bad. Amazingly, people still fall for this stuff.

In my MLM they called detractors "dream crushers" and "negative Nellies". It's basically a strawman argument mlm-style. They make the person look as though they are just trying to keep good people down and from fullfilling their dreams. It's a good trick, just like most MLM tactics.

Stop moaning and get on with your life. Victim.
__________________
The musings of joecool44:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Learn to read you fvcking moron. I never claimed those pages were from IBO's.
And he admits to changing people's posts!
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Reply With Quote

  #7  
Old 10-18-2011, 08:27 AM
ohein56's Avatar
ohein56 ohein56 is offline
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Northern, California
Posts: 13,174
Re: Serial Scammers Explain Critics Are 'Haters'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keep It Simple View Post
On a forum that shall remain nameless, various MLM scammers are explaining that criticism of a "program" known as JustBeenPaid is being driven by "haters."

This is occurring as the scammers are using images of Warren Buffett and Oprah Winfrey to drive traffic to the fraud scheme.

Some of the folks also are pushing Club Asteria, which last month used an image of actor Will Smith to drive traffic to the scheme.

This month, the unknowing Club Asteria traffic-drivers include Richard Branson and -- are you ready for this? -- Mahatma Gandhi.

Prior to using Smith, Branson and Gandhi -- good grief, Gandhi! -- some of the Club Asteria promoters claimed that haters were diving the criticism.

In the MLM thread at Scam.com, "haters" also is used to demonize the critics. So is the word "bigots."

It's a shame that folks who'd like to see MLM thrive use such words and defend headlines such as Wall Street Journal "on" and USA Today "on" -- when it's not the publications "on" anything.

What it is, precisely, is more MLM deception. It's the same kind of deception being practiced on the forum that shall remain nameless -- with the "haters" explanations" and the serial misuse of the names and images of people such as Oprah, Buffett, Donald Trump.

It's just another form of the "on" problem. And the scammers apparently have learned that calling critics names "works" to help their fraud schemes proliferate.
I find it fascinating that you're 'dropping names' to push your anti-MLM agenda.

All you see in your world is the outcome of your idea about it.

~ Neale Donald Walsch

Funny, whiney post from the ever obsessed cynic/anti-MLM bigot, KeepItSimple...!!!!

A cynic is just a man who found out when he was about ten that there wasn't any Santa Claus, and he's still upset.

~ James Gould Cozzens
__________________
If everyone is thinking alike, then no one is thinking.
― Benjamin Franklin
Armed neutrality makes it much easier to detect hypocrisy.
― Criss Jami
BEWARE:Joecool44, aka 'joecool', anti-MLM fanatic, Trolls here anonymously!!
Click Here!
Joecools ugliest LIE!...~"I'm not hiding my identity."
Some common sense Re:MLM/DS can be found, here...!! Click Here

Reply With Quote

  #8  
Old 10-18-2011, 09:18 AM
Keep It Simple Keep It Simple is offline
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 80
Re: Serial Scammers Explain Critics Are 'Haters'

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
I find it fascinating that you're 'dropping names' to push your anti-MLM agenda.

All you see in your world is the outcome of your idea about it.

~ Neale Donald Walsch

Funny, whiney post from the ever obsessed cynic/anti-MLM bigot, KeepItSimple...!!!!

A cynic is just a man who found out when he was about ten that there wasn't any Santa Claus, and he's still upset.

~ James Gould Cozzens
I find it fascinating that you're attributing the namedropping of MLM scammers at JustBeenPaid and ClubAsteria to me. That's tortured and twisted spin, even by your severe standards.

It's also attacking the messenger.

And I see that, while the scammers at the other forum are using the word "haters," you're calling me a "bigot" and ducking the issues raised in the OP.

With smarmy Smilies and slimy (red) exclamation points, of course.

Reply With Quote

  #9  
Old 10-18-2011, 11:42 AM
Keep It Simple Keep It Simple is offline
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 80
Re: Serial Scammers Explain Critics Are 'Haters'

Update: Add "Mr. Spock" to the list of unknowing JustBeenPaid pitchmen. Yes, the fraudsters even are using the name of a fictional TV, movie and comic-book character to help the scam proliferate online.

The "ad" more or less is positioned as Mr. Spock "on" JustBeenPaid.

"Vulcans Never Bluff!" the "ad" screams with an exclamation point.

Reply With Quote

  #10  
Old 10-18-2011, 11:44 AM
ChrisDoyle's Avatar
ChrisDoyle ChrisDoyle is offline
Most Valued Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 18,743
Re: Serial Scammers Explain Critics Are 'Haters'

What are you ''on'' about? You just go ''on'' and ''on'' and ''on''..........
__________________
The musings of joecool44:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Learn to read you fvcking moron. I never claimed those pages were from IBO's.
And he admits to changing people's posts!
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Reply With Quote

  #11  
Old 10-18-2011, 02:27 PM
James R's Avatar
James R James R is offline
I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it!
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,608
Re: Serial Scammers Explain Critics Are 'Haters'

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
Stop moaning and get on with your life. Victim.
Jumper Chris,

Did you inform your victims in Vitamark to cancel their autoships of fishbowl water, fake Super Soy meat strips, and sizzle cards before you jumped to another MLM company?

Thats sad!
__________________
Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.


Here's a good one....
"That's why I changed my 'story'".
Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

Reply With Quote

  #12  
Old 10-18-2011, 02:33 PM
James R's Avatar
James R James R is offline
I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it!
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,608
Re: Serial Scammers Explain Critics Are 'Haters'

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
I find it fascinating that you're 'dropping names' to push your anti-MLM agenda.

All you see in your world is the outcome of your idea about it.

~ Neale Donald Walsch

Funny, whiney post from the ever obsessed cynic/anti-MLM bigot, KeepItSimple...!!!!

A cynic is just a man who found out when he was about ten that there wasn't any Santa Claus, and he's still upset.

~ James Gould Cozzens
Dude, you put the "S" in serial mlm scammer.

Are the Yoli checks still rolling in?

Why would you even comment in this thread? Are you delirious or what?:spin 2:
__________________
Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.


Here's a good one....
"That's why I changed my 'story'".
Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?


Reply With Quote

Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For all those MLM critics. ChrisDoyle MLM Scams 161 11-08-2012 05:06 PM
Palin TOWERS Over Critics pwrone Political Chat 70 01-26-2011 03:04 PM
PowerToProduceWealth and SixFigureIncomeSchool are scammers- serial Scammers Spamma Scammer Internet Scams 13 09-26-2007 04:37 AM
Critics suck Ronald Political Chat 4 04-26-2006 06:45 AM
Unbridled Critics tommywho70x Political Chat 6 10-31-2005 06:44 PM

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump




This site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. Scam.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this Site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the Userís own risk. Neither Scam.com nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers, shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration of or use of any content herein, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any failure of performance, computer virus or communication line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom. Just because a business, person, or entity is listed on scam.com does not necessarily constitute they are scammers. This is a free open forum where people can debate the merits from the consumer's or business owner's perspective. Registration and participation is always FREE.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:16 AM.




Scam.com Is Proudly Hosted By Rackco and Protected By CloudFlare


Scams Message Board - Copyright 2004-2013 Scam.com , All Rights Reserved.