report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Political Chat
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-18-2011, 07:52 AM
Preserve. Protect. Defend.

LOL! Protest Scum Now Robbing Each Other...

...shitting all over cop cars, fighting, threatening violence, drinking, drugging...being liberals.

Who could have ever predicted this?

Thieves preying on fellow protesters

By LARRY CELONA, LAURA ITALIANO REBECCA HARSHBARGER, FRANK ROSARIO and JAMIE SCHRAM
Last Updated: 9:35 AM, October 18, 2011
Posted: 2:43 AM, October 18, 2011

It’s a den of thieves!

Occupy Wall Street protesters said yesterday that packs of brazen crooks within their ranks have been robbing their fellow demonstrators blind, making off with pricey cameras, phones and laptops -- and even a hefty bundle of donated cash and food.
“Stealing is our biggest problem at the moment,” said Nan Terrie, 18, a kitchen and legal-team volunteer from Fort Lauderdale.
“I had my Mac stolen -- that was like $5,500. Every night, something else is gone. Last night, our entire [kitchen] budget for the day was stolen, so the first thing I had to do was . . . get the message out to our supporters that we needed food!”

MONEY DOESN’T TALK:An Occupy Wall Street demonstrator with a dollar-bill gag gives voice to his frustrations with a cardboard sign yesterday in Zuccotti Park, where some protesters have proven to be crooks

see more Videos

Crafty cat burglars sneaked into the makeshift kitchen at Zuccotti Park overnight and swiped as much as $2,500 in donated greenbacks from right under the noses of volunteers who’d fallen asleep after a long day whipping up meals for the hundreds of hungry protesters, the volunteers said.
“The worst thing is there’s people sleeping in the kitchen when they come, and they don’t even know about it! There are some really smart and sneaky thieves here,” Terrie said.
“I had umbrellas stolen, a fold-up bed I brought because my back is bad -- they took that, too!”
Security volunteer Harry Wyman, 22, of Brooklyn was furious about the thievery -- and vowed to get tough with the predatory perps.
“I’m not getting paid, but I’m not gonna stand for it. Why people got to come here and do stupid stuff? All it does is make people not wanna come here anymore,” Wyman fumed.
At one point yesterday, Wyman and other volunteers briefly scuffled with a man who was standing near a park entrance with a pail calling out: “Donations! Donations!” -- and pocketing the cash people tossed in the bucket.

Make Your Heart As Big as Your Dreams
Is your future secured?
Do you have all the money you need?
Do you have a plan to achieve your financial goals?
Would you like to see one?
thinkdreamcreate@gmail.com
Think big. Dream big. Create a better world.

Old 10-18-2011, 07:55 AM
Platinum Member

Re: LOL! Protest Scum Now Robbing Each Other...

There are thieves in every major city - and large crowds of people are always targets.

I don't see any evidence that the protesters were stealing from each other as much as thieves are moving in to get what they can from the masses.

Old 10-18-2011, 08:10 AM
Challenge Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwrone View Post
...shitting all over cop cars, fighting, threatening violence, drinking, drugging...being liberals.

Who could have ever predicted this?

The universal litmus test for this deranged crackpot.

Behavior he doesn't like = Muslim or Liberal.

This is your brain on fascist Nazi Kool Aid kids.

Just say "No".

Old 10-18-2011, 08:46 AM
Most Valued Gold Member

Its a little like claiming any criminal who comes into a group represents the group, in pwrones mind.

During the annual Edinburgh Festival fireworks display, some groups of neds are known to move through the crowd causing trouble, nicking stuff.

By pwrones reckoning, theyre tourists, not criminals! lol.

Old 10-18-2011, 09:28 AM
ɹǝpun uʍop

Lol. Imagine that. Pickpockets targetting large crowds of people.

It must be the fault of liberal scum!

Old 10-18-2011, 09:40 AM

Oh, I see.

Even though these protests are made up entirely of filthy, lawless, jobless, violence-supporting lowlife animals, the thieves are actually interlopers...LOL

It just doesn't get any better than this...'instant classic' responses on every thread.

Now, I'm going to help you with some clues because I know it won't make any difference:

"Occupy Wall Street protesters said yesterday that packs of brazen crooks within their ranks have been robbing their fellow demonstrators'

Hope this never ends.

Is your future secured?

Last edited by pwrone : 10-18-2011 at 09:43 AM.

Old 10-18-2011, 09:52 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwoo View Post
Oh, I see.

Everyone recognizes what I am.

Exactly shoog, exactly.

Old 10-18-2011, 10:06 AM
ɹǝpun uʍop

Quote:
Oh, I see.

Even though these protests are made up entirely of filthy, lawless, jobless, violence-supporting lowlife animals, the thieves are actually interlopers...LOL

It just doesn't get any better than this...'instant classic' responses on every thread.

Now, I'm going to help you with some clues because I know it won't make any difference:

"Occupy Wall Street protesters said yesterday that packs of brazen crooks within their ranks have been robbing their fellow demonstrators'

Hope this never ends.

This is so fucking stupid.

Old 10-20-2011, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazza View Post
This is so fucking stupid.
okaaaaay...

Is your future secured?

Old 10-20-2011, 08:30 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Oh, I see.

Hope this never ends.

If undercover cops can infiltrate and follow along with the protests for their own ends, what prevents thieves from doing it?

Oh wait? You just want to call the protesters "scum" and suggest that they're all "thieves"! You're just fucking stupid (like kazza said)!