report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Conspiracy Theories
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-27-2011, 01:54 AM
Gold Member

A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

There were around 117 eyewitness accounts and only 20 percent saw a plane. Only 8% saw and heard a plane.

Old 09-27-2011, 05:42 AM
Gold Member

A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullsLawDan View Post
You're not understanding my question (obviously).
Why would they bother "faking" the plane crashes if they used explosives to destroy WTC? Why not just use the explosives and tell people Al-Queda planted explosives?
Like most 9/11 deniers, your preposterous theory requires massive amounts of unneeded complexity that would surely sink any conspiracy. Utterly ridiculous.
Why would they bother using real planes when they did not have to? There were no plane crashes and no evidence that can hold up to even minor scrutiny. For T2 they used a ufo packed with explosives and told americans that Al-Queda planned and executed an impossible hijacking terrorist myth which was sold to the masses by way of five participating TV networks.

Like most 9/11 denialists, your preposterous government conspiracy theory requires a massive level of complexity that would surely sink any mythical conspiracy. Your attempt at truth suppression is Utterly ridiculous.

Old 09-27-2011, 06:32 AM
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
There were around 117 eyewitness accounts and only 20 percent saw a plane. Only 8% saw and heard a plane.

There were 1000's eyewitnesses. Hell, there were at least 80 people right around me....who heard and saw exactly what I did.

The idea that because there only appear to be 177 eyewitnesses accounts....does not mean that is all there is. There are 10x that many like me...who were never interviewed or gave testimony other than to family and friends.

So, your numbers are bullshit and have no significance.
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Old 09-27-2011, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Why would they bother using real planes when they did not have to? There were no plane crashes and no evidence that can hold up to even minor scrutiny. For T2 they used a ufo packed with explosives and told americans that Al-Queda planned and executed an impossible hijacking terrorist myth which was sold to the masses by way of five participating TV networks.

Like most 9/11 denialists, your preposterous government conspiracy theory requires a massive level of complexity that would surely sink any mythical conspiracy. Your attempt at truth suppression is Utterly ridiculous.
Funny how you dismiss the plane parts found at and around WTC as though if you don't acknowledge it, you don't have to address the issue.

Stupid people like you are always trying to sound like you know something you don't. Here's an idea....try debunking your bullshit and see how easy it is to do. See how your "no plane" wet dream can't stand up on it's own.

Again, those of us who actually eyewitnessed the plane crash know you just fucking moron who waste the air you breath.
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Old 09-27-2011, 08:29 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Final proof that two flight paths were aired on 911
No... you are incorrect.
Quote:
View from the North looking South. Camera is using a 'long' lens or 'telephoto' lense. That type of lens compresses distance, removing any indication of distance between points in frame.
Quote:
Shot taken from the West looking East. Camera is focused on the towers not 175 which is seen coming out of it's arc and descending. Similar to the above .gif.
Quote:
175 filmed from a lower angle
Quote:
Same as above... just looks clearer.

None of the above clips are proof of different flight paths as all three show the same flight path shot from different angles.

Old 09-27-2011, 10:03 AM

Oh sure...you and your silly "depth of field" argument! Pfffft!

Old 09-27-2011, 10:47 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
meh... he won't believe it anyway.

Compressed perspective:
Quote:

In addition to bringing the world up close, telephoto lenses also alter the perspective of your scene by compressing and altering the apparent distance and size relationships between different objects in your frame. This effect is what makes backgrounds loom larger than life behind the subject and what gives classic telephoto shots that flattened two-dimensional look.
Of course, environment can also be a factor in collapsing depth of field too.

Notice... no reference points to help the viewer determine scale or depth... just like 711's 'dive-bomber' photo. It is a descending arc flight path as proven by the other clips. There are no different flight paths... he has shown the same flight path in all his clips.

Last edited by yyy123 : 09-27-2011 at 10:56 AM.

Old 09-27-2011, 11:03 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyy123 View Post
No... you are incorrect.

View from the North looking South. Camera is using a 'long' lens or 'telephoto' lense. That type of lens compresses distance, removing any indication of distance between points in frame.

Shot taken from the West looking East. Camera is focused on the towers not 175 which is seen coming out of it's arc and descending. Similar to the above .gif.

175 filmed from a lower angle

Same as above... just looks clearer.

None of the above clips are proof of different flight paths as all three show the same flight path shot from different angles.
No, you are defeated. Nothing from the west ever appears above and behind the towers that remains in sight, besides the divebomber bullshit myth. The buildings are a fixed landmark that make it simple and irrefutable.

Old 09-27-2011, 11:08 AM
Gold Member

Quote:

Compressed perspective:

Notice... no reference points to help the viewer determine scale or depth... just like 711's 'dive-bomber' photo. It is a descending arc flight path as proven by the other clips. There are no different flight paths... he has shown the same flight path in all his clips.
The west morph is low and coming from the west, you dumb ****.LOL The divebomber on its own is absurd. You can't have it both ways, only in your deluded of mind of denial. You are defeated and debunked without doing any work.

Old 09-27-2011, 11:10 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Oh sure...you and your silly "dodging of reality" argument! Pfffft!

Old 09-27-2011, 11:13 AM
Gold Member

Quote:

Compressed perspective:

It's not my divebomber you fucking jackass. It's one of many fake flight paths provided by media outlets that is confirmed impossible on in its own.

Old 09-27-2011, 11:20 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Funny how you dismiss the plane parts found at and around WTC as though if you don't acknowledge it, you don't have to address the issue.

Stupid people like you are always trying to sound like you know something you don't. Here's an idea....try debunking your bullshit and see how easy it is to do. See how your "no plane" wet dream can't stand up on it's own.

Again, those of us who actually eyewitnessed the plane crash know you just fucking moron who waste the air you breath.
It's normal how you dismiss that no plane is seen in 2 live footage clips as though you don't acknowledge it, you don't have to address the issue because you are a dumb **** troll.

Stupid people like you are always trying to sound like you know something you don't. Here's an idea....try debunking your bullshit and see how easy it is to do. See how your plane theory wet dream can't stand up on it's own.

Again, those of us who actually deal in reality know that no plane hit T2. You are a fucking moron who wastes the air she breathes.

Old 09-27-2011, 11:30 AM
Platinum Member

I know a bit about photography & digital graphics. LY is a professional in that field.

I knew 711 would deny the evidence of his posted clips... he usually does.

It looks like I hit a nerve. Anyone with a rudimentary understanding of photography and that can see the clips were shot from different angles knows 711's imagination has gotten away from him. He doesn't even make a plausible hypothesis.

Last edited by yyy123 : 09-27-2011 at 11:34 AM.

Old 09-27-2011, 11:35 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
It's not my divebomber you fucking jackass. It's one of many fake flight paths provided by media outlets that is confirmed impossible on in its own.
That's what you've called it in this forum... so it's yours.

You'll be posting your 'Pee Wee Herman like' response before too long.

Last edited by yyy123 : 09-27-2011 at 11:44 AM.

Old 09-27-2011, 11:48 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
I know a bit about photography & digital graphics. LY is a professional in that field.

I knew 711 would deny the evidence of his posted clips... he usually does.

It looks like I hit a nerve. Anyone with a rudimentary understanding of photography and that can see the clips were shot from different angles knows 711's imagination has gotten away from him. He doesn't even make a plausible hypothesis.

You didn't hit anything but your head. What hypothesis have you offered besides trolling and making up bullshit?

You simply cannot do anything but avoid reality. How can two live clips not show a plane if there was really a plane? Two spooked women and no plane. You are stuck in reality but grasp onto fantansy.

Old 09-27-2011, 11:52 AM
Gold Member

Quote:

Old 09-27-2011, 11:56 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
That's what you've called it in this forum... so it's yours.

You'll be posting your 'Pee Wee Herman like' response before too long.
That was named by youtubers, from apparently the official flight path in the report that states it dropped 10k feet or more. You don't what you're talking about.

Old 09-27-2011, 12:19 PM
Gold Member

Defeating My Very First Troll On Scam.com

Quote:
Your "Orb" is a helicopter....and it flies in and out of frame all throughout the video.
That helicopter you wrongly identified was the bomb that exploded the second tower, you assinine schmuck. It never made it east of the towers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUGTr...8D8AE&index=22

Last edited by 7forever : 09-27-2011 at 12:21 PM.