report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Conspiracy Theories
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #109  
Old 09-21-2011, 01:37 PM
7forever's Avatar
7forever 7forever is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 903
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

No plane was captured in two surviving live clips and that's proven conclusive by neither lady mentioning a jumbo jet approaching the towers. They are the best witnesses because it was filmed live, before, during, and after the explosion. Their initial reactions prove the footage is legit showing an unknown flying object..




Reply With Quote

  #110  
Old 09-21-2011, 01:42 PM
LogicallyYours's Avatar
LogicallyYours LogicallyYours is offline
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,378
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
No plane was captured in two surviving live clips and that's proven conclusive by neither lady mentioning a jumbo jet approaching the towers. They are the best witnesses because it was filmed live, before, during, and after the explosion. Their initial reactions prove the footage is legit showing an unknown flying object..
f

Are you really that stupid?...I mean, come on! So, you choose to dismiss all the clear images and video of the plane crashing into T2....ignore all the eyewitness testimony....because you these two videos do not have the plane in focus?...even though the flight path is correct...the angle is correct....the speed is correct....you choose to believe that not a plane in those videos?

Is that your position? Just a simple Yes of No.
__________________
"Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.


Reply With Quote

  #111  
Old 09-21-2011, 08:37 PM
eugene66's Avatar
eugene66 eugene66 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,389
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyy123 View Post
Then your credibility acceptance level is very, very low. 7-11 was trashed in the Greer thread (here and on other forums) and in this thread (identical thread on other forums as well).
Oh don't you wish? Hahaha!
Not that my credibility level matters at all. Its not the messenger that matters but the message.
Water remains wet, no matter who says so.
What you probably don't get is that the people who read the threads reach their own conclusions regardless of what "resistors" say.

You have proven yourself to be a "resistor" period and most people expect you to resist our posts no matter how credible the information we bring. I might be a "bringer" of information or something? I don't really care.

In fact you offer us a great opportunity to present our stuff all the time by "Que-ing" or prompting us with skeptic disbelief.I would not have hung around and do what I do if it resulted in futility. Occasionally I get the od PM or email thanking me for a video or some information I gathered by some of the people who don't even post in the said thread.

I am sure you probably get that too. The people who chose their "camps" will remain in them until something really incontrovertible shakes them.

From my point of view the Conspirators get away with it because we (me and you) are too gullible to believe that someone would go to such lengths to blatantly deliberately deceive the masses. I am just a little less so since I woke up.



Last edited by eugene66 : 09-21-2011 at 08:56 PM.
Reply With Quote

  #112  
Old 09-21-2011, 08:48 PM
eugene66's Avatar
eugene66 eugene66 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,389
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
Uh, Inspector Dumbass.....the reason is simple, the plane had not yet entered or come into focus on the wide shot....with from point of zoom is approx 7 sec (alligators)

If you view the other video (full wide) you can clearly see the plane in flight for over 9 sec before it impacts the building.

So, the simple answer that you choose to ignore is..........
Yeah that's why they played it back in reverse so you can see where the plane SHOULD have been in the wide angle view if it really was there.But you ignored to mention that.

It is also convenient how the camera man zeroes in on the exact spot as if waiting for it? You ignored that.And then the plane rips right through and the nose appears out the other end of a steel fortress of a building!! You ignored that
Good thing the camera man knew beforehand where to focus.You...know

Its funny how NO ONE of the skeptics to date ever mentioned or even tried to defend the "nose out" digital overlay. Ignoring it.

And YOU speak of ignoring?....geesshh Projection rules!! Hehehe!!



Last edited by eugene66 : 09-21-2011 at 09:01 PM.
Reply With Quote

  #113  
Old 09-22-2011, 06:12 AM
7forever's Avatar
7forever 7forever is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 903
A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDave View Post
About a UFO being involved?? C'mon. YOU don't believe that do you? I mean, you do concede that planes hit the towers, don't you?
An UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT is exactly what exploded Tower 2. Not a flying saucer with aliens. It would not make one bit of difference if those women changed their stories today. What they said in those moments 10 years ago is corroborated by the footage showing an unknown aircraft going behind the buildings and exploding the south tower.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUGTr...8D8AE&index=22


Reply With Quote

  #114  
Old 09-22-2011, 06:28 AM
LogicallyYours's Avatar
LogicallyYours LogicallyYours is offline
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,378
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
An UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT is exactly what exploded Tower 2. Not a flying saucer with aliens. It would not make one bit of difference if those women changed their stories today. What they said in those moments 10 years ago is corroborated by the footage showing an unknown aircraft going behind the buildings and exploding the south tower.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUGTr...8D8AE&index=22
Asshat, that "unidentified flying object" is Flight 175, jetliner. Dog!, you are dumber than box of rocks!

Those women even said it looked like a plane, "another plane, I believe just hit tower 2"

No mystery.
__________________
"Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.



Last edited by LogicallyYours : 09-22-2011 at 06:31 AM.
Reply With Quote

  #115  
Old 09-22-2011, 10:33 AM
7forever's Avatar
7forever 7forever is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 903
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

The plane was not flown by poorly trained Arabs on a mission from Osama bin Laden because they “hate our freedoms”. In fact, there was nobody on board that plane at all.

Quotes from Flight Instructors:

Mohammed Atta: “His attention span was zero.”
Khalid Al-Mihdhar: “We didn’t kick him out, but he didn’t live up to our standards.”
Marwan Al-Shehhi: “He was dropped because of his limited English and incompetence at the controls.”
Salem Al-Hazmi: “We advised him to quit after two lessons.”
Hani Hanjour: “His English was horrible, and his mechanical skills were even worse. It was like he had hardly even ever driven a car. I’m still to this day amazed that he could have flown into the Pentagon. He could not fly at all.”
http://911anomalies.wordpress.com/


Reply With Quote

  #116  
Old 09-22-2011, 10:48 AM
LogicallyYours's Avatar
LogicallyYours LogicallyYours is offline
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,378
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
The plane was not flown by poorly trained Arabs on a mission from Osama bin Laden because they “hate our freedoms”. In fact, there was nobody on board that plane at all.

Quotes from Flight Instructors:

Mohammed Atta: “His attention span was zero.”
Khalid Al-Mihdhar: “We didn’t kick him out, but he didn’t live up to our standards.”
Marwan Al-Shehhi: “He was dropped because of his limited English and incompetence at the controls.”
Salem Al-Hazmi: “We advised him to quit after two lessons.”
Hani Hanjour: “His English was horrible, and his mechanical skills were even worse. It was like he had hardly even ever driven a car. I’m still to this day amazed that he could have flown into the Pentagon. He could not fly at all.”
http://911anomalies.wordpress.com/

blah...blah...blah....just more bullshit from the bullshitter.

Mohamed Atta was from Egypt. He flew American 11 into the North Tower. Marwan al-shehhi was from the UAE. He flew United 175 into the South Tower.

Both pilots had their commercial ratings. Both pilots had their instrument ratings.
__________________
"Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.


Reply With Quote

  #117  
Old 09-22-2011, 12:37 PM
yyy123 yyy123 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,071
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene66 View Post
Oh don't you wish? Hahaha!
Not that my credibility level matters at all. Its not the messenger that matters but the message.
Water remains wet, no matter who says so.
What you probably don't get is that the people who read the threads reach their own conclusions regardless of what "resistors" say.

You have proven yourself to be a "resistor" period and most people expect you to resist our posts no matter how credible the information we bring. I might be a "bringer" of information or something? I don't really care.

In fact you offer us a great opportunity to present our stuff all the time by "Que-ing" or prompting us with skeptic disbelief.I would not have hung around and do what I do if it resulted in futility. Occasionally I get the od PM or email thanking me for a video or some information I gathered by some of the people who don't even post in the said thread.

I am sure you probably get that too. The people who chose their "camps" will remain in them until something really incontrovertible shakes them.

From my point of view the Conspirators get away with it because we (me and you) are too gullible to believe that someone would go to such lengths to blatantly deliberately deceive the masses. I am just a little less so since I woke up.
all you need to do is bring credible information. you act as if I don't read your posts... I do & you just spout what you've been told. You haven't woken up... you just chose a different alarm clock.


Reply With Quote

  #118  
Old 09-22-2011, 01:00 PM
7forever's Avatar
7forever 7forever is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 903
A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

A great site right here. Check it out. http://desip.igc.org/NoPlanesOn911.html

Holmgren opines that it must have been embarrassing for the FBI when some of the hijackers began turning up alive and protesting their innocence. "And even more embarrassing when the passenger lists provided by the airlines did not contain a single Arabic name," and he details other related impossibilities, improbabilities and coincidences, including an admission by the FBI (later apparently effectively recanted) that "they actually had no idea who hijackers were." To this day, the FBI list of the 19 hijackers remains unchanged.

Among the reasons that Holmgren concludes that there weren’t any hijackings or hijackers was that in not one of the four alleged hijackings did any of the crew punch in the four digit hijacking code to alert Air Traffic Control. Holmgren also wonders why there was no distress call from Flight AA 11 (North Tower hit) when there was an alleged 25-minute standoff, including shooting and stabbing of passengers. Another anomaly from that alleged flight is that "the timeline of the alleged phone call indicates that the plane had already turned off course before the hijackers got into the cockpit."

Holmgren then deconstructs the "the South Tower strike – the second hit, the one shown live on TV" and acknowledges that superficially it certainly appears to be a large jet." Yet, he argues, "a close examination reveals that it is not a real plane." To support this assertion Holmgren provides a score of links to the work of researchers Rosalee Grable (aka Webfairy), Nico Haupt, Morgan Reynolds, Ivan Amato[20] and his own supporting articles.[21]

Holmgren finds that the plane shown on TV is not real because it "shows impossible physical characteristics and behavior." The argument that I find most convincing and easiest to understand is his claim that one can see in a frame-by-frame analysis that the alleged plane "passes through the wall like a ghost without making a hole and without breaking off any parts." Holmgren concludes that the plane is "simply a cartoon, which has been animated into the footage.

NY based researcher Vincent Sammartino claims that the government seems to have faked the number of plane victims and also faked the number who claimed victim compensation.[25] According to Sammartino, of the 266[26] official names of passengers and crew who were supposed to have died in the four passenger jets, only 52 names have appeared on the Social Security Death Index (SSDI), a privately owned website not affiliated with the Social Security Administration. According to Sammartino, of the 52 listed as dead in the SSDI, which has an accuracy rate of about 83%, only 11 of the family members have claimed victim compensation (not counting 9/11 plane crash widow, Ellen Mariani, who has pointedly refused compensation).


Reply With Quote

  #119  
Old 09-22-2011, 02:38 PM
Knight-mare's Avatar
Knight-mare Knight-mare is offline
REBEL
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,045
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
I guess that's just the typical post when you make when you can't support your position. I wouldn't know.

You can continue to post your CT Nutter lies...and I'll call you out on them
I made a comment about you and I need to support my postion? Yet you can't even back-up the bull-shit lies about anything that you claim to be true.

You are the misguided, misinformed, lying jack-ass on this whole site who pretends to be a god-damn know-it-all.

So do everyone a favor and STFU!
__________________
"The mind bends and twists in order to deal with the horrors of life...
...sometimes the mind bends so much it snaps in two".


Reply With Quote

  #120  
Old 09-22-2011, 02:42 PM
Knight-mare's Avatar
Knight-mare Knight-mare is offline
REBEL
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,045
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyy123 View Post
7-11 cannot comprehend 3-dimensional space. 175 approached from the West-South/West in a descending arc... as supported by the videos he posted.

nut-mare just lacks any semblance of character since he prefers to wish you dead.
And you lack any sence of intelligence just like your butt-buddy, Logically Yours.
__________________
"The mind bends and twists in order to deal with the horrors of life...
...sometimes the mind bends so much it snaps in two".


Reply With Quote

  #121  
Old 09-22-2011, 03:33 PM
yyy123 yyy123 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,071
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight-mare View Post
And you lack any sence of intelligence just like your butt-buddy, Logically Yours.
So says the person who gets his information spoon-fed to him from YouTube, can't think for himself and... well, I'll just let anyone who reads this fill in the remaining blank, they'll know what was omitted.


Reply With Quote

  #122  
Old 09-23-2011, 12:26 AM
LogicallyYours's Avatar
LogicallyYours LogicallyYours is offline
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,378
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
A great site right here. Check it out. http://desip.igc.org/NoPlanesOn911.html

Holmgren opines that it must have been embarrassing for the FBI when some of the hijackers began turning up alive and protesting their innocence. "And even more embarrassing when the passenger lists provided by the airlines did not contain a single Arabic name," and he details other related impossibilities, improbabilities and coincidences, including an admission by the FBI (later apparently effectively recanted) that "they actually had no idea who hijackers were." To this day, the FBI list of the 19 hijackers remains unchanged.

Among the reasons that Holmgren concludes that there weren’t any hijackings or hijackers was that in not one of the four alleged hijackings did any of the crew punch in the four digit hijacking code to alert Air Traffic Control. Holmgren also wonders why there was no distress call from Flight AA 11 (North Tower hit) when there was an alleged 25-minute standoff, including shooting and stabbing of passengers. Another anomaly from that alleged flight is that "the timeline of the alleged phone call indicates that the plane had already turned off course before the hijackers got into the cockpit."

Holmgren then deconstructs the "the South Tower strike – the second hit, the one shown live on TV" and acknowledges that superficially it certainly appears to be a large jet." Yet, he argues, "a close examination reveals that it is not a real plane." To support this assertion Holmgren provides a score of links to the work of researchers Rosalee Grable (aka Webfairy), Nico Haupt, Morgan Reynolds, Ivan Amato[20] and his own supporting articles.[21]

Holmgren finds that the plane shown on TV is not real because it "shows impossible physical characteristics and behavior." The argument that I find most convincing and easiest to understand is his claim that one can see in a frame-by-frame analysis that the alleged plane "passes through the wall like a ghost without making a hole and without breaking off any parts." Holmgren concludes that the plane is "simply a cartoon, which has been animated into the footage.

NY based researcher Vincent Sammartino claims that the government seems to have faked the number of plane victims and also faked the number who claimed victim compensation.[25] According to Sammartino, of the 266[26] official names of passengers and crew who were supposed to have died in the four passenger jets, only 52 names have appeared on the Social Security Death Index (SSDI), a privately owned website not affiliated with the Social Security Administration. According to Sammartino, of the 52 listed as dead in the SSDI, which has an accuracy rate of about 83%, only 11 of the family members have claimed victim compensation (not counting 9/11 plane crash widow, Ellen Mariani, who has pointedly refused compensation).

So, when shown that your argument about the terrorist pilots not being able to fly the planes was complete bullshit and nothing more than made up because they were both commercial certified and instrument certified, you move the goal post and just to another bullshit argument.

Fact is, when you Twoofer attempt to debate this on the facts and the real evidence in play, you cant.
__________________
"Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.




Reply With Quote

  #123  
Old 09-23-2011, 03:00 AM
7forever's Avatar
7forever 7forever is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 903
A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juristic Person View Post
That's not and "unidentified flying object". It's United Airlines, Flight 175.
You will never be able to explain how a 767 does not show up in 2 live clips. The denialists are left with ignoring the orb or pretending it's the 767. Either way, you're isolated to never being anything more than a message board troll who would never state these lies except remotely. Live video will always trump eyewitness accounts and certainly poor computer graphics.






Last edited by 7forever : 09-23-2011 at 05:24 AM.
Reply With Quote

  #124  
Old 09-23-2011, 05:22 AM
7forever's Avatar
7forever 7forever is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 903
A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bart5050 View Post
I cannot believe you said that.
All you offer is faked computer graphics.
Are you an AlQuida operative?
They would love for us to hate and mistrust our gov.

Thats it isn't it?
Thats why you don't answer the question.
Thats why you post nonsense.

You work for the enemy.
Only an idiot would buy your brand of insanity.
Even the truthers know your posts are trash.
Not even the CT people buy your trash.
Thats why you been banned from so many forums.
I can believe you post and repeat constant blather.
All you offer is a fake belief that a giant horsefly was really a plane..
They love that you knowingly deny reality to cover for blatant government wrongdoing.

Thats why you don't answer the question.
Thats why you post nonsense.

You work for the enemy, which is willful ignorance.
Only uninformed idiots would buy your brand of insanity.
Everyone knows you are in denial and will not challenge reality.
You are a defeated jackass who knows nothing about 911. The no plane movement is real and scares the hell out of everyone who doesn't want the real truth coming out. I, will the be the one that takes 911 to the closest possible truth concerning flight 175, you can count on that.

Quick definitions from Macmillan (blather)

verb
▸to talk for a long time about something that is boring or not important more...
nounmore...


Reply With Quote

  #125  
Old 09-23-2011, 12:28 PM
7forever's Avatar
7forever 7forever is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 903
A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

This is the clearest footage of the two opposing flight paths brought forth because of this little big thing called the information age. According to this work, this fake west plane path was never shown on TV after 911. The seven second sync is almost perfect. Advance to 4:58 and see for yourself how two plane paths make one fake black plane. The sacking of human ignorance is in motion.



SEPTEMBER CLUES 5/7 - YouTube


Reply With Quote

  #126  
Old 09-23-2011, 12:49 PM
Knight-mare's Avatar
Knight-mare Knight-mare is offline
REBEL
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,045
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyy123 View Post
So says the person who gets his information spoon-fed to him from YouTube, can't think for himself and... well, I'll just let anyone who reads this fill in the remaining blank, they'll know what was omitted.
Your ever increasing level of stupidity does not surprise me and since you don't really have anything intelligent to convey, as usual, then I'll keep yawning.
__________________
"The mind bends and twists in order to deal with the horrors of life...
...sometimes the mind bends so much it snaps in two".



Reply With Quote

Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
UA 175: Who created fake footage from south view? 7forever Conspiracy Theories 61 12-27-2011 01:29 AM
First teen added to Crime Stoppers 10 Most Wanted SnappyDan Political Chat 9 05-26-2011 12:54 PM
Plane crash kills 158 in south India Yeah Well Fine Then Political Chat 18 05-23-2010 03:24 AM
Oil rig explosion..what the media 3 didn't say. danrush1966 Political Chat 8 05-02-2010 06:19 PM
Albania protests over Belgrade embassy explosion sojustask Political Chat 0 01-03-2006 10:34 PM

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump




This site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. Scam.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this Site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the User’s own risk. Neither Scam.com nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers, shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration of or use of any content herein, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any failure of performance, computer virus or communication line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom. Just because a business, person, or entity is listed on scam.com does not necessarily constitute they are scammers. This is a free open forum where people can debate the merits from the consumer's or business owner's perspective. Registration and participation is always FREE.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:33 AM.




Scam.com Is Proudly Hosted By Rackco and Protected By CloudFlare


Scams Message Board - Copyright 2004-2013 Scam.com , All Rights Reserved.